Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday (82539 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) / Davido Celebrates Imade On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by BilltheDON(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice one

grin grin
Contact me for your plain and pattern materials, senator, brocade etc... Wholesales and retail. PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
For the fact that your childhood was ruined through hawking doesn't mean someone else should do same oponu

Putting aside bad blood and unnecessary insults, being a new year and all, the compelling and obvious question still begs an answer: What exactly is the point of all that fvckery up there??!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ashawo!
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Emblj: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
rocknation62:
Dear Toyin Lawani,Pls Teach ur son how to make use of his right hand in presenting something to the elders...

The boy could be left handed. By default, he tilts to using the left hand more than the right.

Personally, I don't see why right hand is or should be superior to the left. Although culturally in this part of the world that is the norm.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by safetyboot: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fake life
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
marvelous000:

And her insulting him and his mother is tantamount to what?

Cow, fvck off and forever rest in your bullshitt.

I just checked your profile. No need to make life miserable for you. You are going thru a lot already.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by googi: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
The first time I heard Hausa kids were sent out to beg as an experience to humble them in life I was surprised. It later turned to a way of life for some.

We are very suspicious of one anothers' motives these days, especially when we run to social media to gain publicity.

Rich people send their children to dirty their hands so that they can learn the dignity of labor. This is why you find comfortable men and women join or participate in cleaning their neighborhoods.

In some countries, rich men send their children before they attend universities (in those days when it was safe) to live with poor families in poor countries. The children on their own may sell newspapers, deliver flyers and in this our Country, help their parents on the farm during holidays.

I cannot judge the motive of this lady but I was happy when sons that started repairing their bics and those of those of their friends. Then, started getting tips from their friends' parents.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by imiski(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Since ur high in understanding english, why would it be an argument when you fully know that hawking is one of the characteristics of poverty?
Iits just simple logic. Fever is a symptom of ebola dosn't mean that every fever is ebola, like I said before hawking is not the only characteristic of poverty, so that dosn't qualify her as training her son. If she wants to train her son to understand what poverty is, they should go and live like poor people for like one month. When they go home they would eat fried rice and chicken, so what is the use of the whole hawking charade if not for the cameras.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by marvelous000: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
TooBlunt:

I just checked your profile. No need to make life miserable for you. You are going thru a lot already.
Is that all you could come up with, because you sound vapidly lame like a white imbec1le.

You suffocating bag of filth.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by EstherBlished: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
wamide042:

The little boy might just be a Southpaw. But no, people must attack for the sake of attacking
Stupid mentality....What difference will it make when he uses his right hand...
he was born a left hand user trying to change it will have adverse effects on him....
Obama is a left hand user.. why can’t Americans says they won’t allow him to sign bugets because he uses a left hand
Babatunde Raji Fashola is also left handed....
If anyone gives you something with their left hand and you collect it na..........
Abeg stop the hate
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by superlanny(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
For the fact that your childhood was ruined through hawking doesn't mean someone else should do same oponu
savageability!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by topas100(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Beautiful lesson of humility....I will do same by God's grace
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
When they finish deceiving themselves finish they will go back home!
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
marvelous000:

Is that all you could come up with, because you sound vapidly lame like a white imbec1le.

You suffocating bag of filth.

Nairalanders. Pls see who is calling me a bag of filth.
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Emilokoiyawon: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mateen1000:
Nice But still yet, You be Hoelosho and all these Na to get attention, Looking for attention no dey taya dis woman sad grin

Hoelosho who is better than you in every ramification.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Mateen1000: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Hoelosho who is better than you in every ramification.
She better pass ur Mama n Papa combined together grin
Y u go quote me sef, Shey dis one dey mad ni

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by marvelous000: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
TooBlunt:

Nairalanders. Pls see who is calling me a bag of filth.
Lol grin grin
Excuse me, is this the point i'm suppose to feel abashed or what? I mean, is this your idea of shaming a person?
I should've known that i'm dealing with a concupiscent slob with pap for a brain. I fvcking uploaded the pics myself, you numbskull, and what you just did under the delusion of derision gives me uncontrollable pleasure. I mean hardcore organism.

You need to up your ante if you're to engage me, you walking corpse
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by MrKingsley44: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Wetin this one day exercise go teach the son.
They should do it for one month, the boy will never forget
This guy no go kill me oh grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
marvelous000:

Excuse me, is this the point i'm suppose to feel abashed or what? I mean, is this your idea of shaming a person?
I should've known that i'm dealing with a concupiscent slob with pap for a brain. I fvcking uploaded the pics myself, you numbskull, and what you just did under the delusion of derision gives me uncontrollable pleasure. I mean hardcore organism.

You need to up your ante if you're to engage me, you walking corpse

That whitlow will still eat into your brain if you don’t stop typing trash. All these grammar na okoto skew meow meow. I ain’t interested. grin grin grin grin

Well, thats the certificate u earned . grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Egoveen: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
The woman knew that her son is a spoilt brat and she is looking for ways to make amendments......oya see as the boy dey give customer change with left handsadsadsad
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by rocknation62(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Emblj:

The boy could be left handed. By default, he tilts to using the left hand more than the right.

Personally, I don't see why right hand is or should be superior to the left. Although culturally in this part of the world that is the norm.

He might be a lefty by default like u said & I am not against him using it to write but doing other things like presenting something to someone,describing,eating etc & I believe the mom Toyin Lawani is a Yoruba woman and she should know the culture of the yorubas!
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Mrlazarus: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Why did this pain u so deep.
Sincere apologies for your past, mine was lovely I don't have proof.

But yours you just confirmed how bitter it was.

Once again apologies for your parents for putting u through this, is in the past now right.

Next time stay off people's opinion and give yours. This is 2020 no pressure

Thegeneralqueen or thegenralslayqueen she in your clique na

You are a muderer!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Ttipsy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
I don't understand, what's the essence of this
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by marvelous000: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
TooBlunt:

That whitlow will still eat into your brain if you don’t stop typing trash. All these grammar na okoto skew meow meow. I ain’t interested. grin grin grin grin

Well, thats the certificate u earned . grin
Now, the dunce just got even more insipid. I should have known that you're bereft of the wit to hold me up to a scrimmage.
You boorish swine, you'll need more than a pics that mask your mental laziness, to tug with me.

Zilch-wit.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by victorazyvictor(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
imiski:
Iits just simple logic. Fever is a symptom of ebola dosn't mean that every fever is ebola, like I said before hawking is not the only characteristic of poverty, so that dosn't qualify her as training her son. If she wants to train her son to understand what poverty is, they should go and live like poor people for like one month. When they go home they would eat fried rice and chicken, so what is the use of the whole hawking charade if not for the cameras.

What's makes you think she has never tasted poverty before?

Must be antagonise everything other people do?

Were you expecting her to recreate all the characters of poverty?

Heil her for even stopping this low. I give the young boy thumb up for being a loyal boy.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by budaatum: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
TUANKU:
Hawking especially by kids of school age should never be encouraged. There are many ways you can teach your kids about life other than this, kudos to her though for even having such thought.
Its bad, but sometimes one has no choice. I hawked fruits at 7. It gave me money to buy books and newspaper by 9. And no, we were not that poor but I wanted my own income.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by okrikaboi: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
rocknation62:
Dear Toyin Lawani,Pls Teach ur son how to make use of his right hand in presenting something to the elders...
Mumu so what if he's left handed what the Bleep is wrong with a left hand? Ode
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by imiski(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Heil her for even stopping this low. I give the young boy thumb up for being a loyal boy.
if she wants to show her boy what poverty feels like she should recreate all the characters of poverty. Stooping low?Guy that is the life people use to feed their families show some respect. What is loyal about posing for the camera. On a normal day I would just pass by. But I hate it when someone takes lightly/insults the state of poverty.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Samadhii(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
See as person pikin fine abeg
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Legendguru: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by imiski(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by victorazyvictor(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
imiski:
if she wants to show her boy what poverty feels like she should recreate all the characters of poverty. Stooping low?Guy that is the life people use to feed their families show some respect. What is loyal about posing for the camera. On a normal day I would just pass by. But I hate it when someone takes lightly/insults the state of poverty.

Poverty needs insult my brother because is a disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.