Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday (82573 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) / Davido Celebrates Imade On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by iswallker(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
you drive past kids and give them money and you are happy - sure you can do better than that - like starting a foundation to get those kids off the streets and send them to school... undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by sleekbae: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
You should have attacked the guy that first insulted her. Does he know if she herself is someone's mother?
gunners160:
Comments like this sometimes makes me wonder if some people really have a parent or will become one someday. why the all na...?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by sleekbae: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Stop reading meaning into everything.
This was her own way of teaching her son and sure he learnt a thing or two from this. Stop being emotional for nothing.
Rgade:
angry
This is status appropriation(if that's a thing)....
If she wants to teach her son that life isn't all Rosy ,why not tell him, instead of this debacle in the name of a photoshoot.
Many kids are in that sad situation for reals ,not for photoshoot.
This is a subtle mockery of kids in the pangs of child labour, it's probably not intentional but she should know better.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by showafrica(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
SFSNIPER:
Stupidity undecided

Devil go just dey sleep, pple go dey disturb the sleep. If motor nak am down na, e go become another story. Somebody should tell the woman that hawking is not a normal way of life. He should stop teaching him abnormal ways of life. Make the boy no end up hawking drugs.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by sleekbae: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Go and ask your mother how much the men in your neighborhood used to pay her.
iamosmania:

Your price? I really mean it also.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by doggedfighter(f): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
TooBlunt:

Just stfu. I hate how y’all Nairaland guys starts slut shaming when a girl have a diff opinion from ur own.
Imagine me slut shaming your sister. Ewu
Women are endangered species here. Once you talk , it's either you are olosho, ashewo, evening newspaper or they throw Shiloh at you. I keep wondering who raised the calibre of most males we have here

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
sleekbae:
Go and ask your mother how much the men in your neighborhood used to pay her.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by contigiency(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Madam, make motor no go hit your son ooo. Those that are into it have mastered the terrain very well.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Skillsnigeria: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by uzoormah(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
For the fact that your childhood was ruined through hawking doesn't mean someone else should do same oponu

I'll support you this time grin
Thegeneralqueen:
For the fact that your childhood was ruined through hawking doesn't mean someone else should do same oponu

I'll support you this time
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
one of the positive thing I have seen her done...well it really doesn't have to be lemonade all the time to teach young kids to be self reliant ...Anyway my kids got to learn sales once they are four years old. Although they are still enjoying in heaven currently, I hope they won't change their mind about coming once they read this.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by tiwiex(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ruined? You think every child who hawked didn't turn out well? Shame on that thinking bros.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
assigment from her spiritual mentors.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Am flabberwhelmed and overgasted

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by myrates: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nonesence. She doesn't even know hawking by an underage is child abuse, so what exactly is the message she's trying to pass across? Is she encouraging child labour or what?
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Your moda

Be a jolly and happy person this year.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by imiski(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Oga close mouth if you don't know what to say, must u write or criticize?

If hawking is not poverty, what is it or have you seen sons of Dino hawking?
my man. Its obvious that your understanding of english is low. I said poverty is not subject to hawking alone. Its not every poor person that hawks.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by landforeast(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Now what is the meaning of this rubbish. Hawking by children of school age should be declared criminal offence and act against the child. Oh I forgot this is Nigeria. This celebrity and their crave for public attention.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by joepepsy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
wow!!! Very handsome ,we are proud of you.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Raphiex: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
No one should condemn her act, She is made and really needs to mock poverty. You should be concern with how to make money. It's a new dawn ooo....

Anyways someone in the sport world might need some odds, We gat your back, daily tips ranging from 1.50 - 2.0 on football. 

Hit our group on whatsapp for more tips alert: https://chat.whatsapp .com /FqQf1fOTSsh2T7qbNIJmy5 ( Kindly close all gaps in the link to join).
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by forsto(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Everybody with their own opinion. Happy Birthday
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by judedwriter(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice one wink

But it's nicer to know that some got out of poverty by selling fruits...
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by GraceElle101(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mumunism!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by victorazyvictor(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
imiski:
my man. Its obvious that your understanding of english is low. I said poverty is not subject to hawking alone. Its not every poor person that hawks.

Since ur high in understanding english, why would it be an argument when you fully know that hawking is one of the characteristics of poverty?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by ima4sure(f): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
farem:

If hawking is NOT poverty, wetin e be? Prosperity?

Nairaland Chai...God bless seun for this forum....some comments here can add 50yrs to your life through laughing i swear....
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by ima4sure(f): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
farem:

If hawking is NOT poverty, wetin e be? Prosperity?

Nairaland Chai...God bless seun for this forum....some comments here can add 50yrs to your life through laughing i swear....

Hpy New Year Nairalanders....
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Dextre(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
spunky425:

Popular fashionista and CEO Tiannah’s Place, Toyin Lawani has made her son hawk in the traffic to mark 6th birthday.

The lavish living CEO meant the exercise as a means of teaching her son the way of life.

According to her, not everyone is having a rosy life and she meant to show him how some people loved their every day lives.

See pics below;
https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2020/01/photos-toyin-lawani-makes-son-hawk-fruit-in-traffic-to-mark-6th-birthday/

This woman is sincerely a foolish woman! What is the meaning of this.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by ncoolsome(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Look at the boy using his left hand to receive money in the last pix...charity begins at home,teach the young boy to respect his elders first b4 this public stunt..
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by marvelous000: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
TooBlunt:

Just stfu. I hate how y’all Nairaland guys starts slut shaming when a girl have a diff opinion from ur own.
Imagine me slut shaming your sister. Ewu
And her insulting him and his mother is tantamount to what?

Cow, fvck off and forever rest in your bullshitt.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Emmanuella3(f): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
post=85432749:
We respect both of their choices.

The handsome boy enjoys it all obviously.

The moment will stay with him forever..........positively.

Happy Birthday handsome bobo.

Hugs
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.