Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday (82567 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) / Davido Celebrates Imade On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by marvelous000: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
TooBlunt:

I know that whitlow has eaten deep into ur brain. Useless idiot.

Btw. I’ve shared this on Twitter. Let the world know a slowpoke like u existed. Brainless pig �
Hmmm! Isn't this interestingly richcheesy you shared it on twitter and have finally achieved your miserable life goal. So fvcking what? Is this the point i'm suppose to be riled, you nincompoop.

My genesis is the love affair between stolidity and indifference, and darkness is my bride. So i can't summon apprehension over the activity of a walking corpse like you. Didn't you muse on why i didn't gun to have you slammed with a lengthy ban for contravening rule 10 of nairaland. That's because you're an inconsequential fuckwit that is not worthy of even my resentment.

You malignant growth and a repulsive wrap of shitt. Disappoint me with something intelligent, despicable cow.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
marvelous000:

Hmmm! Isn't this interestingly richcheesy you shared it on twitter and have finally achieved your miserable life goal. So fvcking what? Is this the point i'm suppose to be riled, you nincompoop.

My genesis is the love affair between stolidity and indifference, and darkness is my bride. So i can't summon apprehension over the activity of a walking corpse like you. Didn't you muse on why i didn't gun to have you slammed with a lengthy ban for contravening rule 10 of nairaland. That's because you're an inconsequential fuckwit that is not worthy of even my resentment.

You malignant growth and a repulsive wrap of shitt. Disappoint me with something intelligent, despicable cow.

You are a mumu man.

Pasting it on Facebook groups later tonight. Bastard animal
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
kiss[quote author=marvelous000 post=85466799]

grin grin grin
Eat poo modafucker tongue tongue tongue

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
marvelous000:

Eat poo modafucker

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by marvelous000: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
TooBlunt:

You are a mumu man.

Pasting it on Facebook groups later tonight. Bastard animal
Wow! Wow!! Isn't this splendid. Well be my guest , Marvelous Abah is my Facebook name. Tag me when the party begins, so i can join in the fun.

By the way, i've job vacancy for you. My dog is in need of a fvck mate. How much is price for a cheap slut like you. Hehehehee!
cheesy

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
marvelous000:

Wow! Wow!! Isn't this splendid. Well be my guest , Marvelous Abah is my Facebook name. Tag me when the party begins, so i can join in the fun.

By the way, i've job vacancy for you. My dog is in need of a fvck mate. How much is price for a cheap slut like you. Hehehehee!
cheesy

I don’t Bleep dogs like your mother grin grin so I kindly reject ur offer. Give it to ur family member
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by marvelous000: 2:13am On Jan 04, 2020
TooBlunt:

I don’t Bleep dogs like your mother grin grin so I kindly reject ur offer. Give it to ur family member
Hahaha!cheesy I must have struck a nerve with your rhetorical and idiotic recrimination.

This is exactly the reply i expected. You see why you're bereft of the mental ability to tug with my precocity. Your brain is filled with cotton wool, which is why you couldn't see my bait even if all your body happen to be an eye. Let me elucidate, feather-brain.
In your small mind you're fighting me on behalf of women for slut-shaming your kind, then i stepped up engaging you from attrition to reverse psychology using my dog to slut shame you, and you cracked like a broken record by doing exactly what you're fighting against: slut shame a woman to get back at me, thereby exposing the sell-out and charlatan you're.
You're not only deficient in intelligence, but also emotional intelligence. You sybaritic fool.
Now, crawl back into the cesspool you came from.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2020
A
marvelous000:

Hahaha!cheesy I must have struck a nerve with your rhetorical and idiotic recrimination.

This is exactly the reply i expected. You see why you're bereft of the mental ability to tug with my precocity. Your brain is filled with cotton wool, which is why you couldn't see my bait even if all your body happen to be an eye. Let me elucidate, feather-brain.
In your small mind you're fighting me on behalf of women for slut-shaming your kind, then i stepped up engaging you from attrition to reverse psychology using my dog to slut shame you, and you cracked like a broken record by doing exactly what you're fighting against: slut shame a woman to get back at me, thereby exposing the sell-out and charlatan you're.
You're not only deficient in intelligence, but also emotional intelligence. You sybaritic fool.
Now, crawl back into the cesspool you came from.

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Odbas(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2020
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by marvelous000: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
TooBlunt:
A
Lol.cheesygrin our little bitchh have finally lost her voice. You know, people say i'm not kind, but i think i'm worse. I think i'm brutally evil because that is the only epithet close to what i'm. I derive joy in throwing the reality of people life into their stinking faces like i did to you.
You think yourself a protoganist of women, but you're more of a threat to women than the people you wage war against. I decided to play dirty to show you who you're, and you're one horrible boorish charlatan using feminism as a cover to further your selfish little desire, which is why you had no problem with the lady you're fighting for on this thread embroiling the mother of one of her adversary in her inanity(the very reason i entered the fray in the first place).
The people you lot wage war against are far greater protoganist of women than you contemptible wanna-be feminist charlatans.

I think lesson time is over. Now, fvck off to everlasting oblivion and let me not hear anymore twaddle about bitchh 'right.'
You sexual meat. This is the last audience i'll afford you.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvelous000:

Lol.cheesygrin our little bitchh have finally lost her voice. You know, people say i'm not kind, but i think i'm worse. I think i'm brutally evil because that is the only epithet close to what i'm. I derive joy in throwing the reality of people life into their stinking faces like i did to you.
You think yourself a protoganist of women, but you're more of a threat to women than the people you wage war against. I decided to play dirty to show you who you're, and you're one horrible boorish charlatan using feminism as a cover to further your selfish little desire, which is why you had no problem with the lady you're fighting for on this thread embroiling the mother of one of her adversary in her inanity(the very reason i entered the fray in the first place).
The people you lot wage war against are far greater protoganist of women than you contemptible wanna-be feminist charlatans.

I think lesson time is over. Now, fvck off to everlasting oblivion and let me not hear anymore twaddle about bitchh 'right.'
You sexual meat. This is the last audience i'll afford you.

I know u are mentally deranged. Go to yaba left & meet ur family members there.
That said. I don’t have time to waste on u anymore. Waste product.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.