Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel (58347 Views)

Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Not Attending Lecture In A Convoy / Kaduna State University Suspends Bala A.B. Umar Over Sex For Marks / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by jefff455: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

If you re not omo ale, you want say such rubbish. Yoruba said (tilebatoro omo aleibe niotidagba,). I have nothing to say that we Yoruba Muslim still love our Yoruba brother if you like leave Nigeria and go to isreal or US because you are a Christian, what am I even saying, isreal won't accept you because isreal Is not a Christian country, US won't send you because US is not a Christian country and hate for black won't allow them,

So, mabaleje nitori ilelabosinmin Oko
.mumu talk keep thinking like a kid

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by ItooWorWor(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Difrent:

Pele
It's not only oshogbo weed, it's entire south west. Greedy folk like them Adelekes.
What is this one saying I never supported religion base school in the southwest, but since there is the boy shouldn't have applied.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Sagay212: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why not travel to school in Niger republic or Algeria. Why not go to any of the plenty govt universities. Why intentionally go to a Christian school and be forming stubborn that you won't follow their rules.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by jefff455: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
abdulkayus:

OK, this is an assignment for you. Go and research about the origin of the name of Algebra, Alcohol. Research on Al Razi, Ibn Sina. Also read about Islamic golden era.
When u are done. Lemme know. �
u check Wikipedia alrazi was anti Islamic

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Aboki99(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Quick question: If a Christian goes to a Muslim school and asks to leave her hair uncovered. Will she be allowed?

Are u suggesting that xtianity approved of a woman to leave her hair uncovered? If This is ur point, and ur statement proves so, then u are clearly advertising ur ignorance on the teaching of the Bible (both the old testament and the new), to wit:
A)
1 Corinthians 11:5, says that “Every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonours her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.”

B) Gen 24:65

"..and asked the servant, "Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?" "He is my master," the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself"

C) Deut 22:5
"A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this."

D) Gen 38:14-15

"So she removed her widow's garments and covered herself with a veil, and wrapped herself, and sat in the gateway of Enaim, which is on the road to Timnah; for she saw that Shelah had grown up, and she had not been given to him as a wife. When Judah saw her, he thought she was a harlot, for she had covered her face."

So clearly, it is not xtian for any woman not not cover her head in prayers or in public as far as the Bible goes. U can confirm these and other Biblical verses on veil.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by MJBOLT: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
happy new year
Biglittlelois:

But I haven't mentioned it this year nah, happy new year by the way kiss
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by jefff455: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

My brother, you have largely spoken well. Agba yin a dale. But me saying that Christians of Yoruba origin can & should seek refuge in the south south or south east in the event of Islamic aggression can hardly be construed to be swearing allegiance to other tribes. Necessity is the father of invention & self preservation is a time worn human principle. If there’s a Sharia onslaught on Yorubaland, I think it will only be normal for a Christian who has lived in freedom all his life to flee such environment—that doesn’t mean he has disconnected himself from his roots or sworn allegiance to another tribe.

I think you do not understand the impact of years of media portrayal of Islam as a violent religion. This islamophobic hysteria is further reinforced by the tendency of Muslims to force their way of life on others even when they are in the minority. Despite the liberal nature of Muslims in Yorubaland, you can never rule out the possibility of extremism because that is what Islam is built upon.

So my brother, if some of us fear Islam, it doesn’t mean we hate you. We are just always apprehensive of the next Muslim to be radicalized & unleashed on non Muslims.

I don’t have time to hate but I watch my environment & society with a keen eye.
Bros there is nothing like portrayal of Islam as a violent religion it is a violent religion
Proof is below

Question
Are the people below not Muslims

Are they not following the quran

How did Islam come into Nigeria is it not through the violent Islamic jihad of utman danfodio

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Aboki99:

Are u suggesting that xtianity approved of a woman to leave her hair uncovered? If This is ur point, and ur statement proves so, then u are clearly advertising ur ignorance on the teaching of the Bible (both the old testament and the new), to wit:
A)
1 Corinthians 11:5, says that “Every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonours her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.”

"..and asked the servant, "Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?" "He is my master," the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself"

"A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this."

"So she removed her widow's garments and covered herself with a veil, and wrapped herself, and sat in the gateway of Enaim, which is on the road to Timnah; for she saw that Shelah had grown up, and she had not been given to him as a wife. When Judah saw her, he thought she was a harlot, for she had covered her face."

So clearly, it is not xtian for any woman not not cover her head in prayers or in public as far as the Bible goes. U can confirm these and other Biblical verses on veil.

This is funny. A Muslim quoting the Bible to prove to a Christian that Christianity does not allow a woman to have her hair uncovered. Let me indulge you a little.
A. That you quoted clearly states 'pray or prophesies' but you can't see dis cause you're not a Christian. A woman is expected to cover her head when she wants to pray or enter the church. Even dis is subject to interpretation of the liberty of the spirit as enshrined in Rom 8vs1.
B,C&grin. You can ignore those. They're mosaic laws and the Bible explicitly states in 2Cor 3 that we do not operate under the old laws which could not save but under the new laws of Christ.

That being said, you did not answer my question. I await an honest and direct response from you.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
They should make the rules clear to students so they can decide if they will abide by them or not.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Meritocracy: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
And the family want Christian and Muslim votes in Osun state.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
I was in that school some months ago for sightseeing.judging by the signposts littered around the sch environment, I knew instantly the sch would be a faith based one.
Buh one shocking thing is that,the school is situated in a Muslim dominated area.for those that have been chanced to travel to EDe,they will quite agree with me.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by dominique(f): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
edoairways:

The picture below answers your query

So they wrote it's a Faith based school. Why didn't they explicitly state that the students must comply with their religious activities? Would you have known from that one line that students were going to be compelled to partake in their religious programs?
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
grin

Truly we re one in this country and we have religion telorance walai, but world is keeping quite over this nonsense from Christian? Muslim also have school and I have never hear or seen where Muslim force Christian to go to mosque in those schools, education is for all children here in Nigeria according to the law, but why school have to suspended a student from school because of religion are they the same? I think government should involve in this matter, was the school not build on government land that belongs to all of us? That building is it school or church?

But latter Christian will come here and shouting Muslim force religion on people but yet no muslim ever force any student to go mosque

I don't want to talk, am Yoruba Muslim we are the cool and calm that is why all this happened. Yoruba Christian pls let leave in peace and harmony that we live before, don't let us reject or build hate between ourselves, let school be school and church be church, pls
Can you allow Christians attend AUD schools with their heads uncovered?
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
ABU an islamic school will gladly give him medicine. I wonder why hes wasting his here.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lukgaf:
The authorities of Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State, Nigeria, has suspended the studentship of a part three Law student, Lawal Toheeb, for failure to attend the university’s imposed numerous chapel activities.

In a letter of suspension, signed by the school registrar, Mr. Oyerinde Caleb Oyejola JP, that was handed over to the affected student on 10th December, 2019, the university says, inter alia, ‘The President/Vice-Chancellor considered the report of the Students’ Disciplinary Committee that found you guilty of gross disrespect to Constituted Authority. The Vice-Chancellor subsequently approved that you should be suspended from all academic activities in the University for One Semester to commence second semester of 2019/2020 academic session in line with the sanction in the Students’ Handbook…’.

Lawal Toheeb was invited to face the disciplinary committee on 3rd Decemeber, 2019, at the Senate Building of the school, that has persons like Pastor Andrew Emuroutu, Mrs. Omije; the Chief Security Officer of the School, Mr. Kola Ojetoye; Professor Oguntoyinbo Atere, the Dean of Students’ Care; as members. The Panel was chaired by the school registrar, Mr. Oyerinde Caleb Oyejola.

According to Lawal Toheeb, all his pleas to the panel that he is a Muslim fell on their deaf ears. He said they all alluded to the fact it was a mandatory rule of the school that all students must attend the chapel services.

The school Sabbath Worship takes place 8-45am to 9-15am on Saturdays, so also in the evenings of Wednesdays and Saturdays, as contained in page 49 of the student’s handbook.

This website confirmed that the Sabbath activities on Saturdays used to end by 12 noon, while the ones in the evening of Wednesdays are till sunset.

The Handbook states, ‘careful preparation should be made for the Sabbath especially on Friday before sundown: clothes and shoes to be worn on Sabbath should be made ready between (5:00p.m. to 6:00p.m.).’

‘The following are activities that are in harmony with the spirit of the Sabbath observance: (a) Attending religious services, (b) Maintaining reverence during the worship, (c) enjoying church fellowship,’ the Handbook also states.

In our investigation, the school operates a merit/demerit system for obedience or disobedience to the various rules and regulations of the school among which is compulsory attendance of chapel services where the Seventh Day Church doctrines such as singing, dancing, preaching and host of other activities, hold sway. There are a number of chapels such as Shalom Chapel, Salvation Chapel, Grace Chapel, Praise Chapel, Peace Chapel, etc., that all the students have been grouped.

Non-attendance of chapel programme attracts a 10-point demerit, which was formerly a 5-point, according to our findings. A student who has amassed between 10 and 60 points of demerits may be asked to carry out a community service such as sweeping the floor of the surroundings, cutting the grass, cleaning the gutters, or other dirty jobs, all in the university arena. But at any point above 60 demerits, the student will be summoned to face a disciplinary panel from where he can be suspended and eventually expelled from the school if he is returned and does not comply with the law of compulsory chapel attendance.

However, according to Lawal Toheeb, in his personal report he forwarded to this website, ‘The genesis significantly began at a screening interview held on the 3rd of November 2017 where I appealed to the board that I am not willing to compromise my religion by attending the Sabbath worship.’

‘I said, ‘I hope there is a concession for me’. However, it was the Students Care Dean’s voice I heard first, remarking that ‘No! If you refuse to abide by the law of the land then be ready to be expelled from this school,’’ he said further.

‘The school exercises continued and my artless mind remained in trauma… I had to attend the chapel worships every Wednesday evening and Saturday, morning and evening. Then a week soon came that the attendance ran on for a whole week and no days were spared. When present in the service, we were obliged to throw all worries behind and ‘stand with those who stood’. ‘to sit as others did’ they would not mind if we clapped along also. They would always ask for that and persuade us to close eyes as they pray.’

‘Each day we were found unyielding, they would seize our cards and scare us with demerit points or community services.

'I was once caught in my room by the Hall officers on a Sabbath morning and dragged to the security post. ‘I’m a Muslim’ I objected but they were always gutsy and swift to reply ‘other Muslims are there.’ I found my way back in having spent about an hour loitering aimlessly around the Security Post awaiting sanction.’

In the tail end of the report, the student wrote: ‘Earlier this semester, I faced Disciplinary Committee on charges of the non-attendance of Sabbath worships and not appearing before the panel back then. I explained again, ‘I am a Muslim and I hold a different belief and that I once appeared back then too but left for exams’ but they were indifferent.

Then the officers came for me yesterday about 4:pm and was led to the CSO who asked, if you would be indifferent why did you remain here? And I frankly replied ‘I never knew it is Zero Tolerance if I don’t compromise’. He couldn’t say anything to it. Asked me to be taken to the Senate for the letter.

And just yesterday sir, I was served a suspension letter by Mrs. Ajayi on those charges for a full semester commencing January (I have attached the suspension letter) also.’ End of quote.

Meanwhile, the school has always claimed that it does not force the Muslim students to attend church services in the school, in a statement credited to the Vice Chancellor of the school, Professor Samuel Ekundayo Alao, that appeared in an interview he granted a newspaper outfit of the school, Adeleke Star, in its November 18, 2019, edition, he said, ‘such malicious rumour cannot be spread by Muslim students in the institution who are enjoying the freedom to practice their religion and other benevolent acts of the institution.’ The newspaper also alluded to him as saying that the large number of students in the school are well treated.

Many other Muslim students who do not wish that their names be published for fear of possible backlash from the school authorities have said the VC is being economical with the truth. For instance, some of them cited an instance of forbiddance of observance of Muslim daily prayers in the school. They said attempts to use makeshift places for prayers have always been met with harsh actions from the agents of the school. They say the school only makes a-once-in-a-week political Jumaht attendance at Adeleke mosque in the town, a case of spoiling the students for six days and trying to show the world they are well treated for just a day, this investigation discovers.

It would be recalled that this website carried the story of a female Muslim student who had to leave the university when she was refused the use of Hijab. There are many other cases of Muslim students leaving the school in the face of intimidation.

To an outside world, Adeleke University depicts the look of a secular private university but which findings have shown is doctrinally a Seventh Day Adventist Church University

Source: https://www.simplysalafiyyah.com/news-r.php?id=26&adeleke-university-suspends-muslim-student-for-church-non-attendance&fbclid=IwAR0axpOm_xOXnI3YhXqF8-pXCJFF9tjb8-ks3Ee0gSS0TOFvrxgcT6e92xI

Adeleke university should stop admitting these fucking Islamists that's the only way to avoid these Islamists feeling being persecuted for their fucking religion.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by LabDNA: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Iamsolslim:
I'm also a student at that same school,b4 u get admission they make it look like neutral school for all religion. but omo when u enter nah then u go kno what up.

Didn't you read the handbook before accepting the admission?
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Priceless49(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
We too put religion for head in this country & we are no where near holliness.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
LegendHer0:

This is not a matter of being sentimental, it’s plain ridiculous that it was not mentioned on their school website that Adeleke university is a Christian school.

Remember the website most times if the first point of contact for students, maybe I’m using the USA Uni as my own line of reasoning tho.

I read the core value & mission and vision on their website and even tried exploring further but they projected the school like a secular school.
Stop lying. Even on Wikipedia, it's clearly stated its faith based
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Realstick941: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingsean:
crap... you are a Muslim that don't wanna attend church programmes and u go to a Christian university. you are forming stubborn and crying everywhere. rubbish. if u cannot cope, don't attend the school. its a faith based school. its even on their website. i don't know why people are like this

I will try to do this without insult,but first of all there is nothing like a christian university or a muslim university before NUC gives you licence for a university it has make sure u understand that all the universities in the land is open for all nigerians that can afford it regardless of religion or ethnicity.

There is Al Qalam university at katsina which is (i will use your grammar) faith based and there are christian students but they are not even encouraged to go to mosque,i wonder what going to church service has to do with bachelors degree.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by ChoCho54(f): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
LegendHer0:

Uninspired07 needs our help as Yorubas. We shouldn’t scold him too much but try to let him see the religious bigotry is his words and actions.

I’m sure he will make use of one or two words from what we have said today to shape his thinking and he will always remember omoluabi supersedes religious divide.

If he travels out (he might be based abroad too), he will understand that his first point of contact will be the Yorubas either Christian or Muslims. Those guys from other ethnicity he’s trying to form familiarity with just because they are Christians will tell him they see Yorubas as one and that is when his eyes will clear to the reality of life.
Ok you now believe he's Yoruba.

Let Allah be pressed grin
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by zedman1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

I don't understand o.

Is Adeleke University now a Christian university?

Bros, if you read the article you wouldn't be asking this question o.
To the topic, if I were a Muslim, I wouldn't bother enrolling in a Christian institution which spell out strict rules as these and vise versa. He knew from the onset the rules were unfavourable to his religion and he wouldn't be able to abide by them yet he went ahead only to start complaining when he's already way in too deep. I don't like it when people play the victim card unnecessarily.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Abimbola007(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Funny enough, in Islamic Universities like Cresent and Al-hikmah, christians are never marginalised. All these acts of hatred to bring Islam down but it will never happen.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by LabDNA: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Amalekki:
Sorry, student.

This is between you & the school. Nigeria is constitutionally a secular country. If you don't understand what this means, go to court but I advise you don't waste time & money. Your elders attended missionary schools & mingled with other faiths as part of their personal development as well-rounded individuals useful to God and man without any issue.

Examples:
The late Oyo Governor Lam Adeshina was chapel prefect at Loyola College Ibadan. He was and died a muslim.
The Alaafin of Oyo was active in the school chapel at St Gregory's College Lagos.

You are in no way more knowledgeable about faith than these people.

Very true...I attended a catholic school and I have muslim ex-classmates who can sing hymns in Latin.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
abdulkayus:

But the Christians students in Alhikma, Crescent University, AlQalam University and other Islamic based universities in Nigeria are not force to go to mosque, why are the Christian based university different? And after, u will be claiming that you are tolerance.
Which Christian student do you have in those universities? I hope the female students are also allowed to have their hair uncovered as they wish.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by DavidEsq(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

I think you got it wrong. Faith based schools the world over operated based on certain strict rules & regulations.

The same cannot be said of public schools that are secular in their funding & enabling statutes.
what is faith doing in a school in the first place? It has no business in secular activities
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Realstick941: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
jefff455:
mumu check Wikipedia alrazi was anti Islamic

You should also verify the refrence of the sentence,you will see they are all judo-christanic writers trying to distant islam from al razis scientific breakthroughs,just get me a better source i frim arabian writers of pre victorian age and i will agree.

You can not have that view in Iran of today and be a freeman ,talkless of then under the abbasid caliphate...
Check it oh a caliphate.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by LabDNA: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

What are you saying? Please always strive to be objective in your comment. The school will not be forced to bend to the whims of a non conformist student.

He should be expelled & his money possibly refunded so he can enrol in crescent university which is also on the SW. We have enough schools in Nigeria to cater for all faiths.

Why should he be refunded when he has actually attended classes and acquired knowledge?

Who will pay for the lectures he got within those 3years?
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by edoairways: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
dominique:

So they wrote it's a Faith based school. Why didn't they explicitly state that the students must comply with their religious activities? Would you have known from that one line that students were going to be compelled to partake in their religious programs?
Students are aware. The school gives handbook and they organize orientation for new students.
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Tumbulum: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Aboki99:

A)

if all those verses you quoted is true then in reality Jesus is the Son of God and he died to save the whole world. How can you make reference to a book you people fight everyday to disapprove.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Liposure:
I'm of the opinion that education and religion hav no place together in a citadel of learning. Why wood u force ur religion on an individual when he/she is not a robot. Its a school not a religious organisation 4 God sake. This is a wake up call 4 us all
Your opinion is wrong. Education and even modern health systems were brought by Christian missionaries. So how do you say education and religion have no place together?
Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Mrsserene: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
I know these are the kind of comments I would see on this post. It is well o. Imagine if it was a Christian that was suspended for not attending MSS. They would be writing another thing and be displaying their sheer hatred. Muslims be careful! And please, as they said, stop seeking for admission in Christian schools.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel by Playthepianos: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
I am REALLY happy with the majority of the comments I see. Not because I am a Christian, but because it is true. Imagine. Just look at what is happening in Nigeria. The North is dominated by Muslims, and for this reason, many of these states have zero tolerance for Christians. You can never school there. If they ever see you with Bible or mentioning Jesus, forget it, you're in trouble. But look around, all Christians welcome Muslims without punishing or afflicting them even though we have little clashes.
I have noticed that even among the several persecution happening worldwide to Christians, have you ever seen a Christian(either individual, organization or government) retaliate? Have you ever seen Christians telling a Muslim that they will die if they refuse to say the Lord's prayer? Have you ever seen a Christian country with Laws against Islam? Have you ever seen them beheaded the way they behead our brothers, sisters and children? It's amazing.
But any little opposition against them, the government will take it seriously. Let them oppose us, the government will keep quiet.

There's a lot to type, but,

I just pray that your eyes are opened by the Spirit to see the darkness in Islam. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update / Minimum Requirements Of Becoming A Professor In Nigeria / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.