Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) (6960 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by ocloud81(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Will you keep quite. Is that how you class yourself?

Thegeneralqueen:
At least she has class she's not cheap

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nuclear99(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Your moda
You are a kid, its obvious

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Came4amod: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
tonysunkan:
I saw this on Facebook and since I agree with the points raised, I decided to publish it here.

Enjoy.

Italian Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.

French Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again

British Relationship:
1st day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug
3rd day= kissing, hug and smooching
4th day = sex and more sex

American Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
3rd day= Hug again (warmly)
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex

Nigeria Relationship:
1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
7th day= Date again with three of her hungry friends or cousins.
8th day= Date & Hug
9th day= Tried to peck but failed.
10th day = Peck
11th day= Tried to kiss but failed.
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
14th day= Tried to have sex but failed.
15th day= Tried to have sex but quarrelled
16th day= Didn't talk to each other
17th day= Malice till the next day
18th day= The man called but the woman didn't pick
19th day= The man called, the woman picked and asked: "what is it?"
The man apologized and the woman replied: "Leave me alone, I am not that type of girl"
The man continued to beg till the next day.
20th day= The woman accepted the unwarranted apology
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
25th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complained that her phone is bad. Guy promised to buy her a new one.
26th day= Tried to have sex but the woman said until he buys the phone
27th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: "where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious."

28th day= sex with romantic screaming
29th day= she called the guy and tell him she's pregnant
30th day= she called again but the line was switched off.

Now, I am tired of Nigerian girls.

Bro try to ask more people to be friends with u .. then u will see alot of girls are willing to Bleep you for free .. but u too like big yansh and fine this fine that .. you are too picky .. just have fun .. be friends with many .. and be a good person .. some will even Bleep you on the first day of coming to ur house .. wea everything set .. wea u dey discuss how future dey move forward .. I am telling u
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by WuraSerano(f): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ladies are not to be blamed. Guys have their mind on one thing which is sex.
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by SaintHilary(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
GhettoG1:
Nigerian ladies just get that kinda low mentality of "If he doesn't suffer to get me then it won't last" that's just trash... Ticket wey go cut go still cut

Maaaaaaaad oo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by AlphaStorm: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
GhettoG1:

Well i almost agreed but that's totally wrong... I have a cousin that got married few years back and he met the wife at a mutual friend party then. They bleeped on the very first dat and babe still came the next weekend to continue the kpanshing.
Bless God, they are married with 2 kids now. Let's pray for grace ma'am.

How come u have soo much details about the escapade Are u sure u are not that ur cousin ??
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by praz001(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
tonysunkan:
I saw this on Facebook and since I agree with the points raised, I decided to publish it here.

Enjoy.

Italian Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.

French Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again

British Relationship:
1st day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug
3rd day= kissing, hug and smooching
4th day = sex and more sex

American Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
3rd day= Hug again (warmly)
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex

Nigeria Relationship:
1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
7th day= Date again with three of her hungry friends or cousins.
8th day= Date & Hug
9th day= Tried to peck but failed.
10th day = Peck
11th day= Tried to kiss but failed.
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
14th day= Tried to have sex but failed.
15th day= Tried to have sex but quarrelled
16th day= Didn't talk to each other
17th day= Malice till the next day
18th day= The man called but the woman didn't pick
19th day= The man called, the woman picked and asked: "what is it?"
The man apologized and the woman replied: "Leave me alone, I am not that type of girl"
The man continued to beg till the next day.
20th day= The woman accepted the unwarranted apology
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
25th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complained that her phone is bad. Guy promised to buy her a new one.
26th day= Tried to have sex but the woman said until he buys the phone
27th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: "where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious."

28th day= sex with romantic screaming
29th day= she called the guy and tell him she's pregnant
30th day= she called again but the line was switched off.

Now, I am tired of Nigerian girls.

Can t stop laughing @ the 30th day......

Seriously...
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
So you still have mouth to talk??Can you imagine!! You that your boyfriend was the one that sponsored you through school while your useless father is alive. And you claimed you earn 300k a month.... Lol... You're a big clown I swear. I bet that your boyfriend owns everybody in your family including your father's balls. Any time your father comes out and boast of being a man he's supposed to be beaten to a pulp until he deny his gender. What kind of man would be alive and see his daughter being bombarded with d*ck by another man in the guise of sponsoring her in school and he will just keep quiet? He must be a useless father. And The said boyfriend wants to take you abroad but don't want his family to know. Of course why would he let his family know that he's about to upgrade a hoe hiding in epe. Am sure his family would disown him that if they find out.
Olodo.Asiere.Arindin.Doko mi ashewo
Your senselessness had long overdue in this forum with your hairless head like your village vulture. Abi women for your village dey get bard head ni?
Quote me again. I have closed from work I have your time now. If I face you your spirit sef will abandon you. tongue
Thegeneralqueen:
Come lemme feed you with data this new year

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by GhettoG1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
AlphaStorm:

How come u have soo much details about the escapade Are u sure u are not that ur cousin ??

We roll togeda broz, guys stuff na... Even though everything started like play buh it's happening
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Angela62: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
As a woman, I will tell you that If a woman likes you, she won't put you through those hoops. If she starts requesting, she is not attracted to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
GhettoG1:
Nigerian ladies just get that kinda low mentality of "If he doesn't suffer to get me then it won't last" that's just trash... Ticket wey go cut go still cut

Lol, funny dude.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
So you still have mouth to talk??Can you imagine!! You that your boyfriend was the one that sponsored you through school while your useless father is alive. And you claimed you earn 300k a month.... Lol... You're a big clown I swear. I bet that your boyfriend owns everybody in your family including your father's balls. Any time your father comes out and boast of being a man he's supposed to be beaten to a pulp until he deny his gender. What kind of man would be alive and see his daughter being bombarded with d*ck by another man in the guise of sponsoring her in school and he will just keep quiet? He must be a useless father. And The said boyfriend wants to take you abroad but don't want his family to know. Of course why would he let his family know that he's about to upgrade a hoe hiding in epe. Am sure his family would disown him that if they find out.
Olodo.Asiere.Arindin.Doko mi ashewo
Your senselessness had long overdue in this forum with your hairless head like your village vulture. Abi women for your village dey get bard head ni?
Quote me again. I have closed from work I have your time now. If I face you your spirit sef will abandon you. tongue
I can see you can't do without me.......You product of a failed country BROKE boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Me broke grin grin grin grin... You be mumu!!!
Thegeneralqueen:
I can see you can't do without me.......You product of a failed country BROKE boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by DenreleDave(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
You this jos boy don't ever in your life quote me again Lagos and jos can't be the same you're not my class........since You don't want to have sense

What does Jo's and Lagos gat to do with level, grow up na

Have small sense

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Me broke grin grin grin grin... You be mumu!!!
Yes you've always been a broke boy just hiding in those caves in jos grown boy go out and hustle
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by DenreleDave(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angela62:
As a woman, I will tell you that If a woman likes you, she won't put you through those hoops. If she starts requesting, she is not attracted to you.

Thank u for the knowledge u just shared
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by DenreleDave(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes you've always been a broke boy just hiding in those caves in jos grown boy go out and hustle

Ur matter no be ordinary

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Calling people that can turn your life around broke is the only thing you're good at. Fine you no fine, school u go you no gree finish, your skull kuku no contain anything. Na your p*ssy go suffer for this life
Thegeneralqueen:

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ur matter no be ordinary
Your own nah follow come
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by LINTUNE(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Riele:
I wonder why no one is taking notice of the sluttish attitude of men .

Goes a long way to show their hypocrisy .

It's not even up to 4days and he's trying to peck and kiss her . Two weeks and they're trying to slide into a girls pant .

Men , the real Whores .
including ur father and brothers angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Calling people that can turn your life around broke is the only thing you're good at. Fine you no fine, school u go you no gree finish, your skull kuku no contain anything. Na your p*ssy go suffer for this life
Coming from someone who has no today tomorrow or the future speak up now before it's too late i can feed your generation for the next ten years cheesy so boy we ain't in the same class just know this cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
And a boyfriend was the one shouldering your responsibilities in school. That speaks of the kind of family you came from.
Thegeneralqueen:
Coming from someone who has no today tomorrow or the future speak up now before it's too late i can feed your generation for the next ten years cheesy so boy we ain't in the same class just know this cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by DenreleDave(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Your own nah follow come

Ur edd
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
And a boyfriend was the one shouldering your responsibilities in school. That speaks of the kind of family you came from.
Says someone that goes about sending pm's to ladies on this forum asking them to date him.......It speak alot of how you were being brought up
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Riele(f): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
including ur father and brothers angry

That's your best shot ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Coming from somebody that's hoeing about looking for somebody to rescue her wretched family from abject poverty. Calling those same people that could help her broke. Money is easy to make and your father is broke and frustrated.
Thegeneralqueen:
Says someone that goes about sending pm's to ladies on this forum asking them to date him.......It speak alot of how you were being brought up

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Coming from somebody that's hoeing about looking for somebody to rescue her wretched family from abject poverty. Calling those same people that could help her broke. Money is easy to make and your father is broke and frustrated.
If you want help don't be shy ask me cause it's written allover your post
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by LINTUNE(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Riele:

That's your best shot ?
angry
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Kapeter(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
You this jos boy don't ever in your life quote me again Lagos and jos can't be the same you're not my class........since You don't want to have sense
Jos and Lagos? Says someone from iweka road.
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
You be mumu!!!! Empty skull is what you have. Help your family first na b4 you ask somebody.
Thegeneralqueen:
If you want help don't be shy ask me cause it's written allover your post

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by cybriz82(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shibaraba:
Someone said she has class
Class ko workshop ni.
I don't waste time ooo.
Toast fire when she no be sliced bread.

Tactics yapa
(Road tactics)
Hello
Hi
Going my way?
Yes
I'm off to have a drink, wanna come?
Sure
Make sure she flex till late hour, give am lamba say night sef Don come make una dey.
Raise her legs to the roof... No time.
(Big man tactics)
Fine girl how are you?
I'm fine
How's mummy(no matter your age)
Fine
Great, I'm off to a meeting but you fine sha.Give me your number make I call you once once. Okay.
Day two call am come house... No fear. Give am lamba. Raise her legs to the roof

Some no even need all this serenre
Just wink an inside your benzo she Don wet already. Talk to am she Don dey water. No talk too much. Raise her legs to the roof.
Forget class...

May God not allow u raise 120yr old witch in disguise one day..
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by TheSourcerer: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
if only you would stop replying him,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] / What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.