Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

"Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (69765 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Jack500:

U are saying nonsense, as if mushin is in Ogun state. Mtcheew
[/s]
What's the difference?
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Atleast the crimes still dey pay us Wella.
I prefer drug trafficking to eating out someone's intestines for peanuts and money that would never come

We know that Crimes are your hubbies in the East. But answer my question first.
What does the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes?

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash again.

What does the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes and Ashawos? grin grin grin

We turned Lagos to no man's land with crimegrin grin ;
And your brothers are coming to the east to marry off our prostitutes grin grin ;
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Atleast the crimes still dey pay us Wella.
I prefer drug trafficking to eating out someone's intestines for peanuts and money that would never come
please stop arguing with this kid, he brings one picture then use it to generalize pointlessly.. I noticed he's a young boy under his parents guidance
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

please stop arguing with this kid, he brings one picture then use it to generalize pointlessly.. I noticed he's a young boy under his parents guidance

Many of them are.Its not really hard to feed a Yoruba boy.With Agege bread 100 naira and ewa 50 naira them fit Shiite full toilet polythene bag.grin grin ;grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

And your brothers are coming to the east to marry off our prostitutes grin grin ;

The likes of Dangote and his likes makes Lagos what it is. We all know that, your people are only good at selling Okrikas, Spare parts, Gala and Lacasera on traffics, Buying and selling of Babies. grin grin

But enough of Lagos, what does the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes?

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by JAWBONE(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2020
Imo state is already suffering after 6 months of Ihedioha? Uzodinma will take over this year. Well let's wait and see till the end of the year. Mr. Mbaka, if politicians have given you money, you can accept it without ridiculing God's name. This mockery of Christianity by these scammers must stop.

Stop bringing God into what He has no hand in. Politics is decided by people and they have done that already.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

The likes of Dangote and his likes makes Lagos what it is. We all know that, your people are only good at selling Okrikas, Spare parts, Gala and Lacasera on traffics, Buying and selling of Babies. grin grin

But enough of Lagos, what does the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes?
[/s]

Funny enough all the electronics wey yiu dey use both original and fake na from Igbo man 2 by 2 shop you buy am grin grin ;

Including the phone you're using presently

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Charly68: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2020
edoairways:

Mbaka didn't say so
Don't mind him
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Marine54(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2020
adelumolo:
You're in trouble!
He is not, mbaka is fake......
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Charly68: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Ihedioha should better go into deep prayer so that he won't lose his seat .Things of God may look foolish to the concept of man but they are supernatural that no force can ever defeat . What the Governor need is not noise making or public sentiment .He should seek spiritual counsel

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by oforjide: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:
They should just give these people Biafra abeg,enough of all this pdp n apc war in the south east and south south

Lagos has been free of traffic since they all went for holiday in their village

Modified
Look at them on my mentions like ants...so my comments enter una body so?? If you can’t be matured enough handling your political affairs in your region,pls don’t cry in pains when others do it for you

I am a Yoruba girl and I can’t wait for Biafra abeg

Good riddiance,I am in my office come and beat me
typical yoruba olosho searching for an igbo boy to engage her

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Jgoldie: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
oforjide:
typical yoruba olosho searching for an igbo boy to engage her

Pained soul...get your retar..ded flat head away from my mentions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by technuel: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:
They should just give these people Biafra abeg,enough of all this pdp n apc war in the south east and south south

Modified
Look at them on my mentions like ants...so my comments enter una body so?? If you can’t be matured enough handling your political affairs in your region,pls don’t cry in pains when others do it for you

Because of what you just vituperated, i I will marry you and take you to Biafra Land.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by 4pppp(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
ezenwajosh:

you mean the owners of lagos traveled to their village n lagos was no fun anymore now your DUMB ASS might understand why your elders are fighting all they can to make sure BIAFRA DOESN'T HAPPEN.....JUST ONE SEA PORT IN ONITSHA LAGOS WILL BE EMPTY A WEEK

The fact

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aboguede(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
You sure your toto get taste?
As I was looking at u there, my spirit of prophecy is telling me that your oil don finish grin

Jgoldie:

Modified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Jgoldie: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aboguede:
You sure your toto get taste?
As I was looking at u there, my spirit of prophecy is telling me that your oil don finish grin

Smellos##swerve#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by luggy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
mbaka why??
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by davidque: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
When the prophecy favors them, they will applaud the pastor, when it doesn't favor them they tell the pastor to face his ministry and leave politics. When they need votes they will tell father to bless and endorse them. Fake pastors and useless leaders are all the same. If Ihedioha is the right man, his candidacy will stand

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why is God always showing Mbaka APC members? undecided
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by MartinsD12(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
solaugo1:

The governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has said that he was unperturbed about the new year prophecy of the spiritual director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Revd. Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

The fiery Catholic priest had prophesied that the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate at the March 9, 2019, governorship election in Imo state, Senator Hope Uzodinma, will become the governor of the state this year.

The cleric was quoted as saying, “I don’t know the manner the revelation will manifest but no prophecy has ever been declared on this prayer ground without coming to pass.

“In spite of all that would happen this 2020, there is hope. In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope. Hope in Imo State. Imo people have suffered but God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them.

“He is coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. New leadership will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo. Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma and I empower him spiritually to take over. How, I do not know.”

But the Imo state commissioner for Information, Felix Ebiliekwe, who spoke to our correspondent in Owerri, the state capital on Thursday dismissed Mbaka’s prophecy.

He said that neither the governor nor his aides and appointees were disturbed by the cleric’s prophecy.

Ebilikwe said that apart from Uzodinma coming a distant fourth at the polls, his petitions at the Elections Petitions Tribunal and his appeal at the Court of Appeal against the declaration of Ihedioha as the governor of the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission were “summarily dismissed.”

He expressed optimism that the apex court would equally dismiss Uzodinma’s appeal before it, hence there was no room for fresh evidence and prayers in the appeal.

Ebilikwe advised Mbaka to face his spiritual calling and leave politics alone.

Responding to a question, the Commissioner said, “The governor is not disturbed. The government and people of Imo State are not disturbed. Imo has been liberated and the governor is busy at a very fast pace rebuilding the state.

“Senator Hope Uzodinma’s petition at the court of the first instance, Elections Petitions Tribunal was dismissed. His appeal at the Court of Appeal was thrown out for want of merit. The supreme court will equally do the same because there will not be any fresh evidence to be filed.

“I will suggest to Revd. Fr Mbaka to face his spiritual calling and leave politics alone. Imo is in save hands. The things the governor has been able to do in seven months have shown and is very clear to the blind that Imo is being rebuilt. The governor is not disturbed by the priest’s prophecy.”

https://punchng.com/ihedioha-not-disturbed-over-mbakas-new-year-prophecy-aide/
Am not surprised fada mbaka is a politician
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bimpe29: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mbaka himself
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Godsonkemz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mbaka is just a politician who throws his support to APC. Whatever he would prophesy will surely be to the favour of APC.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Azumagcc(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Let the Governor pray against sudden death, it's not Supreme court. Let us learn to respect our spiritual fathers please.

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by showafrica(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
This Biaf Republic go be Comedy Central. grin

Lol, but comedy central is better than bandits central.

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by goodnews777: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Any one listening to Mbaka,s sermons is sick talkless of his fake prophesies. The man is pure scam.
So many Catholics are so brainwashed that they don’t mind listening to a fraud of a man called Mbaka.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Funny enough all the electronics wey yiu dey use both original and fake na from Igbo man 2 by 2 shop you buy am grin grin ;

Including the phone you're using presently

Big lies, this means you have never left that your Tiny Underdeveloped Region. Other Nigerians also sell electronics.
Even the spare parts business is done by other tribes too.

Learn to travel.

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

You are correct, you are the reason why Crimes are high in this Country. grin grin

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

You are correct, you are the reason why Crimes are high in this Country. grin grin

Just like we are the reason Ogun state is the ritual capital of the world

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:

Modified

Ugly looking mgbeke from the land richly blessed with an entire population of professors in skull mining technology.. see ur ear like DStv pan...mshteww

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Big lies, this means you have never left that your Tiny Underdeveloped Region. Other Nigerians also sell electronics.
Even the spare parts business is done by other tribes too.

Learn to travel.

Hahaha,see guy wey him iya still dey store soup under bed for Ibadam dey talk.Im sure you never go all SW states sef.

Other Nigerian sell electronics imported by the igbos grin
Yoruba man dey say make I learn to travel? grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Jgoldie: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

[s]Ugly looking mgbeke from the land richly blessed with an entire population of professors in skull mining technology.. see ur ear like DStv pan...mshteww
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.