Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

"Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (69763 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by surgical: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2020
prodigyy:
Lmao, Father Mbaka wants Ihedioha to come & pay homage with ghana must go bags but Ihedioha no send.... grin
MBAKA Na guy man wey dey use cassock to cover only say he no dey cover well
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by surgical: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2020
DIKEnaWAR:
So this is how low Fr Ejike Mbaka has sunk? Giving false prophesies to those that pay him money like the old prophets of Baal before king Jehoshaphat?

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! The pope must hear this.
which Pope, the Catholic has lost it tolerating this man for this long, the longer they leave him, the more damage he will do to their institution and worst is that he may infect others,mbaka Na guy man,except he is sharing the proceeds with the ogas at the top

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Stanzar7: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2020
Jgoldie:
They should just give these people Biafra abeg,enough of all this pdp n apc war in the south east and south south

Lagos has been free of traffic since they all went for holiday in their village

Modified
Look at them on my mentions like ants...so my comments enter una body so?? If you can’t be matured enough handling your political affairs in your region,pls don’t cry in pains when others do it for you

I am a Yoruba girl and I can’t wait for Biafra abeg

Good riddiance,I am in my office come and beat me

Office?? Abi U mean baba ijebu pool..
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Peroh426: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jgoldie:
They should just give these people Biafra abeg,enough of all this pdp n apc war in the south east and south south

Lagos has been free of traffic since they all went for holiday in their village

Modified
Look at them on my mentions like ants...so my comments enter una body so?? If you can’t be matured enough handling your political affairs in your region,pls don’t cry in pains when others do it for you

I am a Yoruba girl and I can’t wait for Biafra abeg

Good riddiance,I am in my office come and beat me
Your statement had said it all.....that Igbo's control lagos
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Kennyswagzz: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bighead9 so you mean this people cant tell you what they contribute to the economy of Nigeria? gringrin

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Doc10q: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
ezenwajosh:

you mean the owners of lagos traveled to their village n lagos was no fun anymore now your DUMB ASS might understand why your elders are fighting all they can to make sure BIAFRA DOESN'T HAPPEN.....JUST ONE SEA PORT IN ONITSHA LAGOS WILL BE EMPTY IN A WEEK...and what did you say was your revenue again that's bigger than the whole south east?....IT WILL DROP TO 5%...ALL THE MONEY BEING BORROWED IS TO SAVE YOUR ASSES LUBYING FIRMS AND COUNTRIES....SEEKING SUPPORT AND ALLIES TO MAKE SURE BIAFRA DOESNT HAPPEN....IF ALMIGHTY LAGOS WILL BE LIKE THIS IN CHRISTMAS DESPITE ALL THE HARDSHIP IN 2019 WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO NORTHERN STATES....NOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE MORE CHALLANGE FACING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT.... ITS NOT GOOD GOVERNACE...ITS STOPPING BIAFRA FROM HAPPENING BUT BIAFRA SHALL COME I DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO....IF YOU ALL CAN'T MOVE FORWARD EITH THE REST OF THE WORLD I WOULD....A CONTRAPTION THAT DOESN'T KNOW MINERAL WATER...GOING BACKWARDS WHEN THE WORLD IS MOVING FOWARD

Chai! This comment sweet me die..! Whooo! cheesy
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
Bighead9 so you mean this people cant tell you what they contribute to the economy of Nigeria? gringrin

Yes they can't. I've chalenged them to tell me what the East contributes to the Economy, apart from Crimes. None of them is bold enough to defend their underdeveloped Region. grin grin grin grin

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by ubox: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
DIKEnaWAR:
So this is how low Fr Ejike Mbaka has sunk? Giving false prophesies to those that pay him money like the old prophets of Baal before king Jehoshaphat?

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! The pope must hear this.
How about now

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by TariEnoch(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
IT has come to pass. Thanks be to God.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by kasim155: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Rev. Father Mbaka prophecy finally come to pass
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by alezzy13: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Some people don modify their previous comment. Ndi iberibe!
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Patebere(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Where are all those that called Fr. Mbaka fake
I hope your ego will allow you apologize to him publicly, now that his prophecy has proven true!
Next time, don't be fast in criticising a man of God!
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by calculusx(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Front page please
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Chidexsco8448(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nwadiuto247:
That was how Mbaka told us that one of the northern governors in PDP will win the 2019 presidential election. Today we have Buhari in Aso Rock.

Ihedioha pls ignore him and continueto work.

Work, work and work so that you can prove to Mbaka that you are actually the hope he was talking about,
Chai! Chaier!! Chaiest!!! take heart bro

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by yvy1(f): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Did this prophecy not come true eventually?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / The Second Stanza Of The Nigerian National Anthem Is A Prayer For The Youths.