Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

"Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (69764 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:
[/s]

Jgoldie,you better change that rat infested wig on your head.Thsts what you get when you give out your virtues freely undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:
[/s]
Afonjas evening newspaper...

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
technuel:

Because of what you just vituperated, i I will marry you and take you to Biafra Land.

Be careful what you wish for. cheesy
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Hahaha,see guy wey him iya still dey store soup under bed for Ibadam dey talk.Im sure you never go all SW states sef.

Other Nigerian sell electronics imported by the igbos grin
Yoruba man dey say make I learn to travel? grin grin

Lies again.

What does the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes?
If you don't have answers to this question, don't quote me again.

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Lies again.

What does the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes?
If you don't have answers to this question, don't quote me again.

But I answered you na,we develop Lagos with crime and your are coming down easy to marry our prostitutes.I no answer you well?

We kidnap,and you Rob banks and highways
We drug deal while you human-parts deal
We 41-10 while you Yahoo plus
We hawk gala and la casera while you hawk liver and kidney damaging concoction
We demand high bride price for our daughters while you sleep with yours

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Just like we are the reason Ogun state is the ritual capital of the world

All the Ritualist in the West are Igbos. grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos no dey carry last. grin grin

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

LMAO!
This week alone them don catch una tire for Ogun state. grin grin

Wetin dey vex me be say,you guys still looked wretched despite this money ritual thing.
See,make una no use Nollywood wey igbos dey act go dey hack una head for blood money grin

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Seems you want me to flood here with the activities you commit?You won deactivate?E full internet o.If I start to upload am na we no go Conor here today ogrin grin ;

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by premier001(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
HOPE 4 EMEKA ABI NA WHICH KIND HOPE 4 APC IN IMO STATE FR MBAKA?
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
God please open the eyes of this pagan priest,who is worshipping the Roman sun god represented by the blessed sacrement he carries around always, without havimg the spiritual sight to see that he is worshipping idol, while he continues to deceive the world with his manufactured prophecies. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Patojargz: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
When a Father deviate from his calling!!! What does it signifies
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Hallabee1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
I don't believe this man again, man of God or man or man
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Honestly, this seer thing is not working, fada, go and get married. Good sex will open your vision.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by mekyno777(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Marine54 post=8 Mbaka is a prophet of doom!!![/quote] B4 Dec 31, 2020 we will knw if he is real or not.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Awoo88: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
But Roachas's in-law was declared the APC candidate by supreme Court.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
ONLY THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND PAGANISM WILL ADDRESS MBAKA AS A MAN OF GOD INSTEAD OF THE PAGAN PRIEST HE IS WITH HIS MANY MANUFACTURED PROPHECIES. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Chochovini: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dear Nairalanders...Pls I want to know if Seun is a Christian or muslim.
If he is a muslim, then no problem. But if not then my humble question to which I would appreciate frank answer is “ Why restricting Us Christians from commenting on islam thread while allowing a field day for the muslims to comment anyhow on Christian‘s thread the way they like“
Is he or the (Muslims) afraid of the TRUTH or what? Whats the real meaning behind such restrictions and what solution does it proffer?
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Sunsets: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
How's the stupidity of someone so deep. Smells.
Jgoldie:
They should just give these people Biafra abeg,enough of all this pdp n apc war in the south east and south south

Lagos has been free of traffic since they all went for holiday in their village

Modified
Look at them on my mentions like ants...so my comments enter una body so?? If you can’t be matured enough handling your political affairs in your region,pls don’t cry in pains when others do it for you

I am a Yoruba girl and I can’t wait for Biafra abeg

Good riddiance,I am in my office come and beat me

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Dikegodspower(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
prodigyy:
Lmao, Father Mbaka wants Ihedioha to come & pay homage with ghana must go bags but Ihedioha no send.... grin

no mine am
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Dikegodspower(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:
They should just give these people Biafra abeg,enough of all this pdp n apc war in the south east and south south

Modified
Look at them on my mentions like ants...so my comments enter una body so?? If you can’t be matured enough handling your political affairs in your region,pls don’t cry in pains when others do it for you

which office.
Igbo's are the life of Lagos state, and the entire south west,,,argue with ur dead grand father

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Airtimex(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:

Modified

My sister,You are too beautiful for this...

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by JimCrane30(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
I wouldn't say Fr Mbaka is using his exalted office for extortion, but I would advice against listening to his political prophecies. There's more to do in the kingdom of God for the salvation of the souls of men than delving into political climes.

Politics shouldn't be a man of God's business except by direction.

Let's face the ministry for which we were made Christians in the first place.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Ojiofor: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cash and carry prophecy,only mbaka knows how much Hope paid for this.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by engrchykae(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
banjo022:

So what about your own baby factory products youths Hawking gala n lacaera on the street of Lagos and your ashewo mothers selling pure water and fruit on the streets Kaduna?
Igbo mother can't do ashawo because her mess must be treated during the August meetings.
An Igbo mother can't hawk pure water just like an Igbo man can't sell suya or be a shoe maker.
Tell me something I don't know not grabbing at straws because you think you must measure up to the great igbo race.

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by engrchykae(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
banjo022:

So who made it a slum??
After u guys polluted everywhere for us..
So y didn't u and settle in Kano calabar?? Always rushing down to Lagos at the slightest opportunity. Stay in ur Muddy region and develop it.
what are you waiting for before you develop ekiti and osun to the level of Lagos?
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chi59:
Honestly, this seer thing is not working, fada, go and get married. Good sex will open your vision.

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Mechejy: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
To start with Mr Mbaka should repent and accept lord Jesus Christ as his lord & personal savior. That you conduct adoration & sing and people troop does not qualify you nearer to God. A man of God yet you never preach salvation to souls that flock around you. You prophecies buhari is messiah. Today where are we? Was he not the prophet that started cursing buhari for nepotistism, tribalism, impunity , disobedience to court rulings? Mbaka preach repentance & Jesus as savior of the world if you claim God sent you. Waxing of records & claiming to adore God is not enough. Remember your catholic counterparts like Anozie having his adoration at azumini, Ede at Elele. They all reigned b/ f and faded. Mbaka preach repentance thro the blood of Jesus Christ. Stop all these guessing prophecies of yours. Not with anger I wright. Thanks
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Mechejy: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mbaka is not a prophet of God. A man of God is suppose to preach salvation & repentance in the name of JESUS. He is only concerned in politics,prophecy and waxing of records. How many people attending ur ministry can boost of experiencing God in spirit & truth? Mbaka first save yourself before saving others. That you put on white cassock doesn’t qualify you a born again child or a priest. Since I heard your name and your way of serving God, I ve never taking you to be a servant of the living God. Remember fathea Anozie of Azumini,father Elele or father Ede rtc
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Abagworo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
The most important thing is that Ihedioha didn't win the election in which he was declared winner. Araraume is taking over soon to restore Imo back to how glorious it was under Rochas or even improve it

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:

Modified

You still refer to urself a girl. Shameless old LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by frikpus: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Mbaka should go and sit down pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.