Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size (118586 Views)

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Corroro: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mad o
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Teaorcoffee(f): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
josju:
Good he was able to change her negative mindset about her body.......
BTW you narrated so well you could pose as the guy involved

True
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Rickjordan(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
My new girl is just d way you describe...but i dont really care, my guy like to yab me for that...every guy with his choice sha... I prefer a preety slim lightskin with or without ukwu tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by tubolancer(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
BBC, oh my God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by FlordFlorez(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Terribly low self esteem.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by habsydiamond(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Plastic surgery wey she go do now wey if she pass where fire dey her bumbum go catch fire. There is nothing like natural things. All those ladies doing plastic or rubber surgery at the end of the day na 'had I know' some dey carry for mind. God wey create you get him reason. undecided
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nmezor(f): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Big butt get its wahala sef...nice he convinced her against it

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Alexaonfleek: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mm
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by ghettokid1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
nonoski:
Pictures of the naked butt or I don't believe it
U better don believe it
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Troynewyork(f): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year fellow nairalanders!!God bless!!How do you rate this 53 year old mother of one??

6 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by bamasite2: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na waa
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by safarigirl(f): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sometimes, size is not the issue, but thee curve of the butt.

Women are starting to look generic; everyone now has a butt that doesn't fit their build because of plastic surgery. Wouldn't she like to look different?

She should check out a picture of Marcos Reus' wife, not one curve in sight, but she still has a husband. Yansh is good, but there is more to life than a big butt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by bindukwe(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
Sometimes, size is not the issue, but thee curve of the butt.

Women are starting to look generic; everyone now has a butt that doesn't fit their build because of plastic surgery. Wouldn't she like to look different?

She should check out a picture of Marcos Reus' wife, not one curve in sight, but she still has a husband. Yansh is good, but there is more to life than a big butt.

I agree completely ... Even in the makeup department

3 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Troynewyork:
Happy new year fellow nairalanders!!God bless!!How do you rate this 53 year old mother of one??
Pretty and young kiss
Is that your daughter with you?
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies the size of your as* will determine the kind of men that comes your way.....before a man walk up to you he must have check the size of your as* if it's big or not....so please always do butt enlargement or probably fat transfer if you're afriad of of silicon......so You can attract right men for marriage Nigerian men reason with their di*k so with our big as* You can win him over and over again

U mean de size of ur shit container?
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Awoleesu(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na wa o!
Immediately I saw the headline, I instinctively knew it must have been an effect of New Year weed...

Tell you what!
Neighbor's goat stole into the weed store, mistook it for its feed...

This was the Best Seller movie premiere 2020 we watched free for our yard...

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Onyi22(f): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Where is the picture of her ass?
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by riche12: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
A woman without a good skill and intellectual prowess will have less value to me no matter what

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Sweeetheart(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
not only ladies have these crabs, even some men feel inferior

how many men can approach ladies taller than them? have wealth than they'd. I have fvck lady taller than me before and she always succumb because of my gut

not all guys fancy this ass, my immediate brother don't like it, he said he prefer his wife to be smart in walking and physique but I'd like lady with big ass just because of the orgasm it gives during sex and during romance

so every man/guys have a taste, just make sure the guy you're crushing or the one that's crushing you love your kind of things. lobatan

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Worldphaxxy: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
cool
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by olong1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Here are 8 foods that can help you get a bigger booty. ...

Salmon. Salmon is a great source of protein, packing 22 grams into a single 4-ounce (113-gram) serving (5). ...

Flax seeds. ...

Eggs. ...

Quinoa. ...

Legumes. ...

Brown rice. ...

Protein shakes. ...

Avocados.

this is for other ladies like her..

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by CSTR2: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wetin you wan use the big buttocks do sef?

It is not as if most couples in Nigeria do doggy style.

na missionary go end am last last.
So what's the point?
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by superlanny(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies the size of your as* will determine the kind of men that comes your way.....before a man walk up to you he must have check the size of your as* if it's big or not....so please always do butt enlargement or probably fat transfer if you're afriad of of silicon......so You can attract right men for marriage Nigerian men reason with their di*k so with our big as* You can win him over and over again
WTF, you go like fck o, and I dey suspect say you get correct Ikebe.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Bewiseedet(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
nonoski:
Pictures of the naked butt or I don't believe it
I stan wit u. We won't be tricked into believing this tale

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nastofar(f): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Romanoff:
This post is funny.

Na peer pressure dey worry her. If she was surrounded my nerds and not slay queens, she won't be thinking of how to enlarge her butt.

Women should see their worth in their values, intellect and skills, not in their bodies.
please increase the volume. What is so exciting about a big butt and hip without anything upstairs?

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by ForeThinker: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
All this yeye problem sef
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by ikechukwu21(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Women's problems are self inflicted.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by airprinz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Idiot

3 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Liposure: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
u should be a comedian
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by SMBH: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

This is the lamest thing i have read this year...

God please don't ever let me read such a lame comment again this year... Amen.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
HOW ABOUT YOURS ?
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Worldphaxxy: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
WoW!!!! He Really Try 4 Her. Nawaooo !!!Wety Corncn Okada Man With Seats Belts..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.