Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size (118607 Views)

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Israel5:
Some Ladies have a good self esteem alright. Many do. well, up to certain points in their life like now, where having a big bussom or a gluteus that makes a statement, are what is trending.

Now the story is, I know a guy who doesn't see it as anything. He loves this lady, love was a mutual thing.

He had asked if she wanted to change anything about herself(her physique), you know, as friends would discuss.

She said no. The guy was happy that she had some level of self worth as far as the out look was concerned.

So it was settled that they both had a common ground in matters of plastic surgery & all that stuff.

They are both medically inclined professionally anyway. Recently, upon having the normal online chat with his fiancee who happens to be a final year student in a Tertiary inst., she complained that her butt size is giving her concerns so she might consider an enlargement in the future.

He asked to know why the change of mind, but she gave an answer that he termed invalid. She said she feels odd when friends around her flaunt it, and all that dress fitness & how it influences her choice of dress...

He was able to convince her other wise telling her that she has got what he loves and she has got what her 'so called' friends do not have; a good man like himself.

He went ahead to give her unverified facts like; Women without big ass are better mothers. eg. her mother & his. Also they are sweeter

(Whatever he meant, I did not ask. lol). He told her that the ass was even an obstruction in the love making. He fed her a lot of stuff that made her melt that day.

Although he felt disappointed deep down; he was happy he made her change her mind. As a matter of fact, he asked that from hence forth she would show off her backside to him when ever they shared pictures across a popular chat platform.

Now when he confided in me on what transpired, I wowed him but got my 10cents.

So Guys, what would you do differently or... if you were in his shoes??

Lol ur frnd must think all his fiancée thinks about is him and her whole world and self esteem revolves around him. I seriously hope so cos gals don’t just dress or look good for their men bt for themselves also.

He only made her feel more secure or less insecure about their relationship bt not sure if it’s helped her self esteem itself.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by seueh: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies the size of your as* will determine the kind of men that comes your way.....before a man walk up to you he must have check the size of your as* if it's big or not....so please always do butt enlargement or probably fat transfer if you're afriad of of silicon......so You can attract right men for marriage Nigerian men reason with their di*k so with our big as* You can win him over and over again
Di* ck k I l l you there
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by bilulu(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies the size of your as* will determine the kind of men that comes your way.....before a man walk up to you he must have check the size of your as* if it's big or not....so please always do butt enlargement or probably fat transfer if you're afriad of of silicon......so You can attract right men for marriage Nigerian men reason with their di*k so with our big as* You can win him over and over again
Why haven't you done yours to attract men
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Sweeetheart(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
Thegeneralqueen:
[/s]

please reduce the velocity of your stupidity, this is 2020. you want to start this year with foolishness ba?

just read the jargons you wrote up here. your common sense is long gone

3 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Israel5(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Are you serious right now? that's some cheap fallacy there. Not all of us reason as you think. Win him over then what?? The body has never attracted an ideal mind. And only an ideal mind will make a right partner. it is obvious you are only for deees & geees

4 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Firefox01: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen post=85448219[s:
]Ladies the size of your as* will determine the kind of men that comes your way.....before a man walk up to you he must have check the size of your as* if it's big or not....so please always do butt enlargement or probably fat transfer if you're afriad of of silicon......so You can attract right men for marriage Nigerian men reason with their di*k so with our big as* You can win him over and over again
[/s]The only thing that needs enlargement now is your thinking faculty. Simpleton cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by OgunLegbegbe: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
post=85448282:
@OP,

You are a correct nigger!

You know how to make a woman feel on top of the world.

Only real men can do this.

Take this hug from all of us @[color=#006600][/color]..........
[/s]

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Israel5(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Lol ur frnd must think all his fiancée thinks about is him and her whole world and self esteem revolves around him. I seriously hope so cos gals don’t just dress or look good for their men bt for themselves also.

He only made her feel more secure or less insecure about their relationship bt not sure if it’s helped her self esteem itself.
So what now? is it now a permanent problem? He should prepare his mind for what she wants or what?
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Israel5(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
nonoski:
Pictures of the naked butt or I don't believe it
Perve!
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Psoul(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Romanoff:
This post is funny.

Na peer pressure dey worry her. If she was surrounded my nerds and not slay queens, she won't be thinking of how to enlarge her butt.

Women should see their worth in their values, intellect and skills, not in their bodies.

A lady with the brain of real men. I love you for this. Your type is few these days.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by OgunLegbegbe: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
lol

it is embarasing in southwest Nigeria for you to have a big assed girl... thirsty niggas wont let ou be

[/s]
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
CSTR2:
Wetin you wan use the big buttocks do sef?

It is not as if most couples in Nigeria do doggy style.

na missionary go end am last last.
So what's the point?
Not this new generation couples oh
They do MouthAction self
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Liposure: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
The law of bootycall state and i quote: A woman with big butt n no sense is a liability. But a woman with big butt plus good sense is a great gain.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
5 million for yansh surgery
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by supereagle(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fela loved slim women because they were better in bend bend sleep than big ass women.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Samofamo: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Man like me identify more with inner beauty, not necessarily outward beauty, just presentable,u see for we men, we necessarily do not need a big buttock woman that will end up being everybody's woman.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Israel5:

So what now? is it now a permanent problem? He should prepare his mind for what she wants or what?

She has to deal with her self esteem issues herself by accepting herself based on good enough reasons. Or hope she adds weight and the ass naturally gets bigger or she try’s other options outside surgery like creams and stuff or lastly her fiancé accepts the fact she may like to get an enlarged butt smtme in future bt I doubt she’s actually serious about that. There are risks involved she may not want to get into.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by holicupp(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
huncle u just save her from rotten skin and their like say no to plastic surgery
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by perdollar(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
where is d buttocks bc that's wat made me to open ds
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by bizhop01: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
My woman always complain say her backside too heavy for her to carry.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by oluwasegun007(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Lame thinking...

Some guys love it either big, moderate or small...

What you should build is self esteem and not grow ass at the expense of common sense..

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by arthorjnr(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
In a society where men appreciate the curves and assets on the female body more than the values within this is what you get.

We spend a lot on fat ass and curves and keep values on house wife duties and stuff.

Kudos to the ladies who are proud of what they've got.

Kudos to those with the goods but don't show themselves as sex objects.

Always be proud of whom you see in the mirror for therein lies true happiness.
#peace
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by arthorjnr(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Lame thinking...

Some guys love it either big, moderate or small...

What you should build is self esteem and not grow ass at the expense of common sense..

You actually bothered to reply such shallow minded lady?

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by ruffDiamond: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Troynewyork:
Happy new year fellow nairalanders!!God bless!!How do you rate this 53 year old mother of one??
53??hmmm well , wonderfully and fearfully created!
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Enculer2: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
All the facebook posts.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Alexaonfleek: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Liposure:
The law of bootycall state and i quote: A woman with big butt n no sense is a liability. But a woman with big butt plus good sense is a great gain.
what of the one with small butt and good sense

3 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by MostBlessedOne: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] which kind thread be dis one biko nu, new year for dat matter..the mod that pushed this thrash to front page wehdone sir! na better educative thread I want dey see for FP, no be dis kind yeye topics.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by silver94(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
The guy told his girl that big ass is an obstruction in the lovemaking. Lol. Dude needs to be flogged for that blatant lie grin

4 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Enemyofpeace: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Naijaolosho take note. 2 much of everything is bad
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
Sometimes, size is not the issue, but thee curve of the butt.

Women are starting to look generic; everyone now has a butt that doesn't fit their build because of plastic surgery. Wouldn't she like to look different?

She should check out a picture of Marcos Reus' wife, not one curve in sight, but she still has a husband. Yansh is good, but there is more to life than a big butt.

What about John Legend's wife? That one yansh even run go inside.

People have different tastes. Plus there are inner qualities that make up for lack of the outer.

Women need to remember that if they can overlook men's flaws, we are also capable of the same thing.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by 46arcadez(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Emily22:
Obirin ATI isoro.

Anyways I love dem big backside , not dose fatty one but the muscular curvy ass

I no fit marry girl with yansh wey flat like ruler......

Just imagine a dinner with Ur pals and u walk in majestically with your curvy lady in full red tight gown.....gbagbe Oshi

Make she do the surgery biko

U
Let's wait until you are ready to marry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.