Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size (118602 Views)

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by idonhammer: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Stop deceiving the poor girl, you and i knows that we like them like this....

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by sholay2011(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
The first advice to the 'fiancee' is to consider changing her friends.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by tomdon(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Romanoff:
This post is funny.

Na peer pressure dey worry her. If she was surrounded my nerds and not slay queens, she won't be thinking of how to enlarge her butt.

Women should see their worth in their values, intellect and skills, not in their bodies.

I wish I can reward you for this last paragraph
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by ProdigalSaviour: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
I don't even know wetin ppl see with big ass me like them slim nd nyashless oooo. .one babe way I dey date I leave her because me no no wetin make her ass come big nd she couldn't explain to my udsnding ,just travelling for three months nd nyash everywhere me tell her to use the door ooo..I can not come nd be chopping artificial kpekus...love your self the way you are someone is looking for that you
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by okrikaboi: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Nice story
Dude tried
Another "reason with me" dude
Bird for hand better pass two wey dey bush
If my girl leave me for niggar wey get money pass me I won't lie e go pain me o but "Alaye she is not your girl it's just your turn" we move bro. Make money forget relationship, girls and all that crap. It's 2020 o 364 days now o

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies the size of your as* will determine the kind of men that comes your way.....before a man walk up to you he must have check the size of your as* if it's big or not....so please always do butt enlargement or probably fat transfer if you're afriad of of silicon......so You can attract right men for marriage Nigerian men reason with their di*k so with our big as* You can win him over and over again
This is hilarious but true to some extent grin
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:
Women are obsessed with their bodies grin
Just as guys are obsessed with the sizes of their joysticks

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies the size of your as* will determine the kind of men that comes your way.....before a man walk up to you he must have check the size of your as* if it's big or not....so please always do butt enlargement or probably fat transfer if you're afriad of of silicon......so You can attract right men for marriage Nigerian men reason with their di*k so with our big as* You can win him over and over again
you chat like a guy....you be suspect o

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

"Nigerian men reason with their di*k so with our big as* You can win him over and over again"

Special adviser, how do you want us to be sure that your own aśs is not as flat as a wall
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by 1Sharon(f): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Medically inclined and wants a BBL? undecided

You can work-out and get the body you want.

Getting a BBL is instant gratification.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Israel5:

Perve!

Pervert kini? He is only asking for evidence so he can carry out his own independent assessment of the situation. grin
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Israel5(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Xda59:

Pervert kini? He is only asking for evidence so he can carry out his own independent assessment of the situation. grin
lol. he will wait in vain.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2020
i am very sure this lady is very concious of her butt size cos the fiancee is always ogling and gaping at ladies with big yansh when they both are together grin grin..dont lie grin..is that not the truth?
women are very emotional and insecure and when their male partners ogles at talk about other lady"s assets when they dont have such assests they start getting insecured.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by bluefilm: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2020
I have no time for anyone who is insecure with any part of their body.

Your body is your business.

You either accept it or get the _fuck out of my way.

To hell with you and your self esteem issues.

It is not my job to boost your self esteem.

Nonsense. sad
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by seunmohmoh(f): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Mmmm
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by homirefacuny(m): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2020
directonpc:
Lol! As a guy the only thing I want to change about me is increasing my Bank balance. If I have some free time left, I will exercise and stay fit.

Extra
Checkout this android app I built that let's you use USSD Banking without internet or cramming codes.
Get it from Google play via:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking

Oh yeah! Don't wait for free time to seek healthy living. Trust me, the free time will not come in this age and time!
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by seunmohmoh(f): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

What about John Legend's wife? That one yansh even run go inside.

People have different tastes. Plus there are inner qualities that make up for lack of the outer.

Women need to remember that if they can overlook men's flaws, we are also capable of the same thing.

And she still flaunt it o

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by addictiv(m): 12:51am On Jan 03, 2020
I wonder how you guys manage it... With a woman looking like a tee square.. Y'all deserves some accolades for taking one for the team
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by tobechi74: 1:26am On Jan 03, 2020
do butt enlargement
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by wink2015(m): 1:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Israel5:
Some Ladies have a good self esteem alright. Many do. well, up to certain points in their life like now, where having a big bussom or a gluteus that makes a statement, are what is trending.

Now the story is, I know a guy who doesn't see it as anything. He loves this lady, love was a mutual thing.

He had asked if she wanted to change anything about herself(her physique), you know, as friends would discuss.

She said no. The guy was happy that she had some level of self worth as far as the out look was concerned.

So it was settled that they both had a common ground in matters of plastic surgery & all that stuff.

They are both medically inclined professionally anyway. Recently, upon having the normal online chat with his fiancee who happens to be a final year student in a Tertiary inst., she complained that her butt size is giving her concerns so she might consider an enlargement in the future.

He asked to know why the change of mind, but she gave an answer that he termed invalid. She said she feels odd when friends around her flaunt it, and all that dress fitness & how it influences her choice of dress...

He was able to convince her other wise telling her that she has got what he loves and she has got what her 'so called' friends do not have; a good man like himself.

He went ahead to give her unverified facts like; Women without big ass are better mothers. eg. her mother & his. Also they are sweeter

(Whatever he meant, I did not ask. lol). He told her that the ass was even an obstruction in the love making. He fed her a lot of stuff that made her melt that day.

Although he felt disappointed deep down; he was happy he made her change her mind. As a matter of fact, he asked that from hence forth she would show off her backside to him when ever they shared pictures across a popular chat platform.

Now when he confided in me on what transpired, I wowed him but got my 10cents.

So Guys, what would you do differently or... if you were in his shoes??

cool
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Nastofar(f): 2:12am On Jan 03, 2020
Deltatoto:
i never read post finish my prik don rise
your monika says it all

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Emily22(m): 3:05am On Jan 03, 2020
46arcadez:

U
Let's wait until you are ready to marry

lol

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by richPHAROAH: 4:36am On Jan 03, 2020
nonoski:
Pictures of the naked butt or I don't believe it
pictures od naked yansh or delete this thread lol
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by McAausim: 6:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Who no like beta tinz.... grin

Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by freeman67: 6:29am On Jan 03, 2020
That's why they say exercise build confidence. Squatting alone will build more and shapen it so should be ok for her.. Same way skipping will reduce for those with too much of it.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by 46arcadez(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
So women have nothing to offer apart from their bodies? Too bad.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by chibuikenicole: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2020
90 percent of white girls are skinny with small ass.. yet dey still marry good and responsible guya who value dem... i dnt know y africans put so much emphasis on big ass.. i detest it.. i prefer den slim and medium..mind u i have dated both big assed and small assed girls to come to ds conclusion
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by Waper2(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2020
You need prayers ���
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by SweetyMarvel00(m): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Self esteem is a big issue because it has to do with the mind. She obviously started thinking her friends with big butts were better than her. I am grateful she has a boyfriend that loves her and that's what matters. Inner beauty is d best. We should be mindful of people we surround ourselves with. The girls hangs out with people that have big butts. Why not make like mind friends that have no big buttocks? Influence of social media too is another problem.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by MightySparrow: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Women with big backyard are a public temptation as for me o, parallel to the equator is ok. nothing to shake or to shake me grin grin shocked
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by 77up(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
grin

My fiancee is Eudoxie Yao.

Vaseline Crew members shouldn't Google the name
am not a Vaseline crew grin,

But

Eudoxie is not that attractive now, just pack of baggage grin real definition of every excess is bad.
Re: When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size by SarakiBukola: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2020
77up:
am not a Vaseline crew grin,

But

Eudoxie is not that attractive now, just pack of baggage grin real definition of every excess is bad.

She's nothing special ... don't mind me.

Too big, where do you even start from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.