Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. (4875 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by MrCork: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Angela62:

I am trying to understand you sir.

...are u lightskin? angry
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by LieDetector(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2020
AstroG:

Don't later come and open thread on top her matter ooh,cus ah will insult you to stupor that day.
I finally opened a thread on that brother
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by SlimChay: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Angela62:

That is true sister, I agree with you. Though, women have the responsibility to look out for predatory males. We are blessed with the intuition to know, but sometimes, we do not listen to that voice telling us the truth. Keep winning darling.
Describe "predatory males" or rather what type of man is a predator?
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2020
Angela62:

I am trying to understand you sir.
even me am trying to understand ,what exactly do u mean?
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Akinbahm(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2020
czarr:
We can't find them here in Nigeria grin...but we won't give up the search

They are on the verge of extinction....

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by kurupt1: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Romanoff:
Good woman o, great woman o, virtuous woman o, a man that will still crap on you will crap on you.

The one that will marry you will marry you. Just stay woke enough to know the one who just wants to mark attendance.

#GodlyRelationships.
it's not about staying woke,if you have a terrible character,they will just mark attendance Las las

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Mryacks: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Angela62:
I have been on this forum for quite some time now as an anonymous, and the cries of men being handed their balls by women whom they thought love them are ubiquitous. In this regard, here is some list of things to determine, to know if a woman is a keeper, and you shouldn't waste your time on her if she is not.

1. A girlfriend will complement your outfit, a woman will complement your being

A girlfriend is merely interested in the ''now'', her motto is ''what's in for me''? her selfishness triumphs your common interest, and as much as your actions satisfy her ego and score social points, she will stay. But a good woman is more interested in your being, your success, your path, potential and what you stand for. These are criteria she considered before choosing you as her man, and if you retain your core personality and value, temporary fluctuations such as finance will not break her commitment. She thinks longterm and willing to embark on that journey with you, while supporting you in her feminine ways.

2. You can be yourself around her.

You do not need to put up a different face when meeting her, just to represent the illusionary idea of you she has in her head. If she is visiting and you are temporarily out of cash, it won't make you feel insecure or undergo inconvenience just to not be your true self. If you can tell her that you are short of cash and that she should come with something, then she is a good woman. If you have to lie about your life situations such as your job, salary, family background to retain her interest, then it is actually time to live as such a union is not sustainable.

3. Does small stuff for you

Helps you clean, buy stuffs for you, assist you, be there for you, express emotions and she supports you, open to you, compliments you, defend you, make you a beneficiary of her artistic skills. For example, I love writing, and I write a lot of poems for my bf in the form of sticky notes hidden under his pillowcase, inside his work bag, his suit pocket, car boot, teacup, just anywhere I could sneak something into. And guess what, he loves it to pieces. It makes him miss me a lot when I am not in town, and our relationship is stronger as the day goes by.

4. Doesn't use sex as a weapon

Men love sex, and women loved to be loved. If a woman is convinced that her man loves her, she will not withhold sex, as she will equally enjoy it with her man. A lady that denies man sex, or uses it as a bargaining chip for her request doesn't love and a man should be careful in marrying her. Normally when women feel insecure, unloved and not sure about the definition of the relationship, it is possible that she will not be interested in sex, as to have sex, a woman needs mental stimulation first. This should not be interpreted as a reluctance to give sex. But all things being equal and balance, a woman that loves you will not use sex as a weapon.

5. You will be her best friend.

Your intuition will tell you if she tells you everything and sees you as an integral part of her life. She will remember your birthday, be interested in your family affairs, tell you everything, and ask you about everything. Your presence will make her feel good and happy, a natural antidote to the stress and noise of living.

Hope this helps cool

Nice..
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by donMIG(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Just like ma baby
VHEEKHEE
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Angela62: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
SlimChay:

Describe "predatory males" or rather what type of man is a predator?

Men that targets only the coochie, live for the coochie, and can die for the coochie. Without deserving it
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by SlimChay: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Angela62:

Men that targets only the coochie, live for the coochie, and can die for the coochie. Without deserving it

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:23am On Mar 23, 2020
chigoizie7:
Story.

A good woman can still be your girlfriend. At the same time, your girlfriend can still be a good woman.

lol
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:26am On Mar 23, 2020
24kmagic:
Who doesn't know all these?

We are not saying you should tell us the difference or what to expect, we are asking where we can find the good ones? And please don't tell us its in the church cos church girls are far, far worse. Hypocrites!

The more the days passes by, the more difficult it is to get a good girl to marry or even start a relationship with.

Asin ehn, 95% of 9ja girls bahd, them just bahd.

Na only Aboki girls still get virtue and that's because they are mostly ignorant and unexposed.

Getting an educated and exposed christian girl with virtues is like rocket science.

They don't think beyond barbecue, fish and shawarma.

May God save us from all these Karashikas

Ehen, so just basically marry anyone you see. There's no good person anywhere.

Forget about it. And stop searching. You won't find. There's no point complaining about something that doesn't exist. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:29am On Mar 23, 2020
''Act Like A lady; Think Like A Man'' nuggets.

Outta thread. **sprints out**
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Jodha(f): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2020
I'm sick of all these posts ...telling women how to behave. ....
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by proclinician: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Jodha:
I'm sick of all these posts ...telling women how to behave. ....

Nobody's telling u how to behave alright. Make no mistake about this you can be a wh0re, a non compos mentis, bitter, stubborn and selfish. It's your life.
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Jodha(f): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2020
proclinician:

Nobody's telling u how to behave alright. Make no mistake about this you can be a wh0re, a non compos mentis, bitter, stubborn and selfish. It's your life.

I don't have word for yhu awk?.... it's too early... skedaddle...

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2020
You said it all but such women are closer to extinction
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2020
The problem is most Nigerian guys won't even recognize a Good woman even if she is standing on their noses. Their quest for big boobs and bum will not let them. Na sex full them brain. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2020
chiommy123:
They want the good woman but can't leave girlfriend alone. which gender is more confused?
so you are a good beautiful woman?
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Akinbahm(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2020
24kmagic:
Who doesn't know all these?

We are not saying you should tell us the difference or what to expect, we are asking where we can find the good ones? And please don't tell us its in the church cos church girls are far, far worse. Hypocrites!

The more the days passes by, the more difficult it is to get a good girl to marry or even start a relationship with.

Asin ehn, 95% of 9ja girls bahd, them just bahd.

Na only Aboki girls still get virtue and that's because they are mostly ignorant and unexposed.

Getting an educated and exposed christian girl with virtues is like rocket science.

They don't think beyond barbecue, fish and shawarma.

May God save us from all these Karashikas

E be like say u vex write down all this.
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Akinbahm(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2020
czarr:
We can't find them here in Nigeria grin...but we won't give up the search

Those affected girls be like...

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Angela62: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ariza:
The problem is most Nigerian guys won't even recognize a Good woman even if she is standing on their noses. Their quest for big boobs and bum will not let them. Na sex full them brain. grin

Charlie, the matter tired me sef o. It is not only naija men, Ghanian men too. I think men generally.
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Angela62:

Charlie, the matter tired me sef o. It is not only naija men, Ghanian men too. I think men generally.
Lol.,. A man wants what he wants.
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Paxie55: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ariza:
Exactly. Deny them sex or claim no sex relationship and see how they dump or make you suffer emotional abuse.
They aren't even near to being good, but they are looking for good women to maltreat and turn to something else. Later, they will be complaining.
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by akaahs(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
MrCork:

Girlfriends always lightskin,more beautiful, always fun & always were mini slept plus tight dress cheesy

Good woman: hate wering mini skirt, were trousers, dakskin, love going to mosque, very boring, talks about bills, & hate afrobeat!! (true story) angry

almost in agreement with u.
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Paxie55:

Exactly. Deny them sex or claim no sex relationship and see how they dump or make you suffer emotional abuse.
They aren't even near to being good, but they are looking for good women to maltreat and turn to something else. Later, they will be complaining.
Lol ! I experienced the bolded twice! The last one was worse, when I had enough of his emotional torments I quit. Dude came back begging but nah it was too late, just yesterday after four years I saw a message from him on FB but I was distracted by the Videos I was watching I couldn't open it. Maybe I will after this. grin

Thing is these guys don't know a good woman. Ask them to describe her and they will give you a pictorial description of a nanny, a sex maniac or a maniquine You will read: A good woman must be able to cook, clean the house, wash the dishes, respect me no matter what.obey at all times, docile, quite etc.

The greatest undoing a woman can do is trying to be a good woman by the standard of Men or society. Ladies should be good for themselves first then for Men that can recognize and appreciate them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Paxie55: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ariza:
Lol ! I experienced the bolded twice! The last one was worse, when I had enough of his emotional torments I quit. Dude came back begging but nah it was too late, just yesterday after four years I saw a message from him on FB but I was distracted by the Videos I was watching I couldn't open it. Maybe I will after this. grin

Thing is these guys don't know a good woman. Ask them to describe her and they will give you a pictorial description of a nanny. You will read: A good woman must be able to cook, clean the house, wash the dishes, respect me no matter what.obey at all times, docile, quite etc.

The greatest undoing a woman can do is trying to be a good woman by the standard of Men or society. Ladies should be good for themselves first then for Men that can recognize and appreciate them!
You made lots of sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by sexylassie2(f): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Reading this makes me laugh.

I think, this is the robotic version of what a good woman is suppose to be.

Many of the advice written here are advices that have put many women in bondage, caged them and make them full of stress to please a man that does not return the gesture.

There are no universal law of how a good woman act or behave.
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Paxie55:

You made lots of sense.
Babe how's this quarantine for your side. It is doing me somehow here o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Paxie55: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ariza:
Babe how's this quarantine for your side. It is doing me somehow here o..
I no go work oo.
One of our staff called and I told him im not coming.
Inukwa sad
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ariza:

Thing is these guys don't know a good woman. Ask them to describe her and they will give you a pictorial description of a nanny, a sex maniac or a maniquine You will read: A good woman must be able to cook, clean the house, wash the dishes, respect me no matter what.obey at all times, docile, quite etc.

Like you said it not just about what men define as good and vice versa, buh lemme ask ...cookin , cleaning, washing , respect , obedience , can a good woman be void of those attributes ... like seriously. moreover you don't claim good by what you do for yoursef rather its by what you to a 2nd party or others.
People with good minds are just good generally , if men standard shuldnt define a good woman then men's action shuldnt be an excuse to be a bad woman as well.
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Paxie55:

Exactly. [b]Deny them sex or claim no sex [/b]relationship and see how they dump or make you suffer emotional abuse.

The major problem with that statement is not just "no sex or wait till weddin nite" from my experience that word as been over used by non virgins(f) majority of whom are sleeping around.
The major concern is if we sample 10 r/ships with no sex as motto ... 8 out of the r/ship the gurls are fvckin behind. as for the remainin two r/ships one is a virgin while the other is an SU. Once in a life time almost every guy don fall mugu for the no sex bullshit grin grin never again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. / Is There A Crime In This? / How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.