Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer (821 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Your Spiritual Growth? / Becky And Paul Enenche Celebrate Christmas With Widows, Orphans, Others / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by AntiChristian: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
All Christians are united in what they believe about Jesus (right?)

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

But here Jesus asked but was not given!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by TheSourcerer: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
He didn't even answer the prayers of millions of Jews during haulocaust , his own people oh
Na me Nigerian him go Kon ansa,? God is dead let's admit this thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
He didn't even answer the prayers of millions of Jews during haulocaust , his own people oh
You people are all about praying to God and asking Him to do all you want like he's some kind of genie. You don't take your time to relate his will and sovereignty to your prayers. Now you say He's dead because he doesn't do what you "expect" Him to do. Have you ever studied the bible with a real intent to know, or just to criticise it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
please be mindful of what you are saying because I have seen the glory of Elohim

2 Likes

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by TheSourcerer: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Christains above , sorry oh undecided
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by AntiChristian: 7:12am On Jan 03, 2020
azimo:
please be mindful of what you are saying because I have seen the glory of Elohim

If Elohim answered you then you're more important than Jesus and Paul in the OP. Why would God answer you but not Jesus His son and Paul His son's 13th disciple?
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by AntiChristian: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

You people are all about praying to God and asking Him to do all you want like he's some kind of genie. You don't take your time to relate his will and sovereignty to your prayers. Now you say He's dead because he doesn't do what you "expect" Him to do. Have you ever studied the bible with a real intent to know, or just to criticise it?

Is there any lie from the OP?

1 Like

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by peggywebbs(f): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
It's a new year and some people are still fighting with God..las las you will be alright.. OP your confusion will be removed this year since you have failed to realize that Allah and God are one and the same..las las you will be alright.
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by AntiChristian: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
peggywebbs:
It's a new year and some people are still fighting with God..las las you will be alright.. OP your confusion will be removed this year since you have failed to realize that Allah and God are one and the same..las las you will be alright.

Don't derail the thread! Please if you can't join the discussion of the OP just avoid it.

I am not confused. You are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by PastorAIO: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Try this one:

By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
John13:35
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by omlueh(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Indeed you are a Sourcerer.
TheSourcerer:
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by referandum(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
azimo:
Where?
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by omlueh(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Antichristian you need to be very wise with your perspectives and sayings.
AntiChristian:

If Elohim answered you then you're more important than Jesus and Paul in the OP. Why would God answer you but not Jesus His son and Paul His son's 13th disciple?
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by referandum(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
PastorAIO:
Try this one:

By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
John13:35
Christianity is not even united, so how will the love come in.
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by referandum(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
peggywebbs:
Who is Allah? Who is God? Is Allah not suppose to be God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by AntiChristian: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
omlueh:
Antichristian you need to be very wise with your perspectives and sayings.

of cos I have little wisdom. You can correct me when I err but truth hurts!
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by TheSourcerer: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
omlueh:
lol yeah I've got magical powers ....!
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by AntiChristian: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
referandum:

Who is Allah? Who is God? Is Allah not suppose to be God.

Yeah, Muslims believe in only one God. He is omniscient

Christians believe in one God the Father, God the Son and God the spirit. All three is one God
that exists in three persons!

So do they worship the same God?
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by peggywebbs(f): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian happy new year. It's always good to know we are all here again this new year. I can't join but I can contribute... again..you all will be ok las las cheesy

AntiChristian:

Don't derail the thread! Please if you can't join the discussion of the OP just avoid it.

I am not confused. You are!
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
referandum:

Where?
in my life am a living testimony
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by Daejoyoung: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lt's not that God is dead, but rather the whole world lies in the power of the evil ones.
This is why we seek for the kingdom of God. Jesus taught us to seek for this kingdom and then live our lives as though the kingdom was already here.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by TheSourcerer: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2020
omlueh:
indeed I am
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by AntiChristian: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2020
peggywebbs:

AntiChristian happy new year. It's always good to know we are all here again this new year. I can't join but I can contribute... again..you all will be ok las las cheesy

Of cos I'm OK, waiting for you-all to be.

1 Like

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by PastorAIO: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
indeed I am

There are sorcerers and sourcerers but then there's me, I'm Saucier. The sauciest in fact.

1 Like

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by TheSourcerer: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2020
PastorAIO:

There are sorcerers and sourcerers but then there's me, I'm Saucier. The sauciest in fact.
I'm impressed cool
Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by Niflheim(m): 2:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Yahweh refused to answer for one of the following reasons...........

1.Yahweh is trapped in his spiritual cage(according to the revelations of OTEMATUM)

2.Yahweh has no power.

3.Yahweh is satan pretending to be god.

4.Yahweh is busy watching NETFLIX, at home!!!

5.Yahweh does not exist!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by CAPSLOCKED: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2020
AntiChristian:
Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew

THEIR OWN MESSIAH TRICKED THEM WITH THIS LIE. THERE'S NOTHING THAT HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY A CHRISTIAN UPON ASKING, THAT NON-CHRISTIANS DON'T GET ON A REGULAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer by bobwizzy1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Daejoyoung:

lt's not that God is dead, but rather the whole world lies in the power of the evil ones.
This is why we seek for the kingdom of God. Jesus taught us to seek for this kingdom and then live our lives as though the kingdom was already here.

Who create evil??

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Who Want Churches To Remain Closed Are Agents Of The Devil – Oyedepo / What's Your Definition Of A Spirit?? / Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.