Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage (5013 Views)

Virgin Man, Virgin Woman; Same Thing Or Not? / Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Endangered? really?

Any way, @ late 20"s, I am still one.....It's not easy....However I breaking out this yr or get married, one of my new yr resolution

You sound desperate to taste the fruit. Remember, not all fruits tastes good.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by THUNDER4real(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

You sound desperate to taste the fruit. Remember, not all fruits tastes good.
Abi...taste the forbidden fruit....any way, I am on top of the fruit now....do u need a cut..
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

You desire a woman who is not promiscuous. You prefer a woman who will respect you, cook for you and bear you kids. You hate liabilities, or women who are too demanding. If you can't be termed 'mad' because of your 'wants', then she shouldn't be either.

How do you know that those are what I want ?

You see how it all starts?

Mad People everywhere
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2020
Larryfest:
Seriousness far from the lady. She never ready to marry.

As a business man, before you venture into any business, you identify a need and come up with a feasibility study. Then you draft a business plan and come up with strategies on how to succeed.

Since marriage is also serious business, she is doing the needful so she can succeed at it.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by rosy1992(f): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Endangered? really?

Any way, @ late 20"s, I am still one.....It's not easy....However I breaking out this yr or get married, one of my new yr resolution

If you are saying the truth, that makes you one in a billion. Its better you get married than breaking out.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2020
booscy:

How do you know that those are what I want ?

You see how it all starts?

Mad People everywhere

Unless you don't have an African blood running through your veins. Cos if you do, then it is what you want. It is what you all want!
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by rosy1992(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Endangered? really?

If you are saying the truth, that makes you one in a billion. Its better you get married than breaking out.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Blakjewelry(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

The most beautiful, loyal and honest woman in the world was once married. Her beauty lasted for years, but it began to fade as time passed by. It eventually faded, but her loyalty and honesty were intact.

While the husband lay on his dying bed, he looked at her and said: "You're beautiful!" She smiled and whispered to him: "And you're such a liar!"

He stifled a laughter and said: "You're so damn right! You knew I was a liar, but you stayed with me through thick and thin. You're beautiful cos you're the most honest and loyal person in the world".

Morale of the story: If you marry a woman cos of her beauty, what will you hold on to when her beauty fades?
You are right but not in this case, she is the one making all the demands, she is not marrying for love
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Blakjewelry:

You are right but not in this case, she is the one making all the demands, she is not marrying for love

Who said anything about love? Love can fizzle out, but loyalty and honesty can stand the test of time.

It is not a demand she is making, but just a simple criteria that she has. I don't get why the 'virgin' part is such a big deal. Is the society so morally deranged that premarital sex amongst men has become a norm?
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Starz825(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
daddytime:
I fit the criteria like a plug in a socket but I'm also not a virgin like your friend and I hope you can understand my submission to see that we are all one and the same.

Wetin I dey write sef....

Abeg wetin you say una dey look for again....

No be me una wan take do ritual for this 2020...
grin grin..abeg no disturb my Tummy I just chop finish abeg
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Brunicekid(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

The most beautiful, loyal and honest woman in the world was once married. Her beauty lasted for years, but it began to fade as time passed by. It eventually faded, but her loyalty and honesty were intact.

While the husband lay on his dying bed, he looked at her and said: "You're beautiful!" She smiled and whispered to him: "And you're such a liar!"

He stifled a laughter and said: "You're so damn right! You knew I was a liar, but you stayed with me through thick and thin. You're beautiful cos you're the most honest and loyal person in the world".

Morale of the story: If you marry a woman cos of her beauty, what will you hold on to when her beauty fades?
Very true.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

She was once 18,20,25, and now in her 30's. Getting old is part of life and if she doesn't get what she wants, life goes on.
She can easily buy sperm (sperm bank) if she is so in need of a baby.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
she's not ready yet
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Oriyomin25(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
If this is not a troll and you are not the FRIEND. Extend my new year greetings to your friend and tell her she is Mad.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by vanjos: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
She needs tear leather Benz.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

I mentioned in my post that she needs someone who is sophisticated. This is because, sophisticated men are more open and will easily talk about themselves in an appealing manner. Being a virgin man is not a taboo and there is nothing to be ashamed of.
am not taking of being ashamed or that it's a taboo to be a male virgin... My question is how is she going to know that this guy or that guy is And is being open-minded a criteria for a virgin Cos ayam not understanding again o
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Unless you don't have an African blood running through your veins. Cos if you do, then it is what you want. It is what you all want!

Those stereotyping Africans lack cognitive reasoning, its a mental condition.

Brings me back to the mad people everywhere statement.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by farem: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:
I believe the heading is clear enough. My friend(a lady in her 30's) wants a man who is a virgin for marriage. Her preference for a virgin man stems from the fact that promiscuous men have a high tendency of cheating in marriage and infecting their partners with STD's.

The friend in question is not a virgin, but now that she is ready to settle down, she desires a virgin for marriage. The man in question should be between the ages of 36 and 39. He must be tall and athletic with a good sense of humor.

He must be a respecter of women, liberal in religious views, a neat freak, sophisticated, calm, domesticated and educated.

His level of income doesn't really matter, but he should be able to support himself, while the lady does the same for herself.

Furthermore, the lady is a tokophobic and desires for a surrogate birth while in marriage. So, the man in question should be sophisticated enough to accept that.

The marriage contract will be for a period of 1 year and if things works out fine, there will be a renewal.

If you meet the above criteria and you're cool with the terms, indicate by sending a pm and I'll hook you up with the lady in question.

Is this a fiction or what?
An old cargo by all standards reeling out what an eighteen year beautiful lady can't attempt.
If it's true, the lady in question is a lunatic!
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

I've missed Novels cry
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
booscy:

Those stereotyping Africans lack cognitive reasoning, its a mental condition.

Brings me back to the mad people everywhere statement.

Nah, Africans are actually the ones with the myopic mentality. It is not a stereotype, but more like a way of life.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
farem:

Is this a fiction or what?
An old cargo by all standards reeling out what an eighteen year beautiful lady can't attempt.
If it's true, the lady in question is a lunatic!

Being an 'old cargo' is a beautiful feeling given that she has spent a significant amount of years on earth to know exactly what she wants. An 18 year old is still a kid, and may accept whatever comes her way. But if an adult can't define what she wants, then she is as inferior as your choice of words.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by drezzyx(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Virgin men still dey?
Even if they never bang before at least they don do soapy wella..
For ur information no virgin men final.

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
habsydiamond:
am not taking of being ashamed or that it's a taboo to be a male virgin... My question is how is she going to know that this guy or that guy is And is being open-minded a criteria for a virgin Cos ayam not understanding again o

Can a guy tell whether a lady is a virgin just by mere looking at her? No! They get to know each other in the course of their conversation and open up to each other.

If he isn't one and he lies about it, then no harm involved as long as the said lady believes it's the truth. But the question is: Why should an adult lie about such things?
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
drezzyx:
Virgin men still dey?

Even if they never bang before at least they don do soapy wella..

For ur information no virgin men final.

Speak for yourself! That you took the bus, doesn't mean there are no boats left.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Oriyomin25:
If this is not a troll and you are not the FRIEND. Extend my new year greetings to your friend and tell her she is Mad.

Yeah! Mad enough to know exactly what she wants.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Can a guy tell whether a lady is a virgin just by mere looking at her? No! They get to know each other in the course of their conversation and open up to each other.

If he isn't one and he lies about it, then no harm involved as long as the said lady believes it's the truth. But the question is: Why should an adult lie about such things?
if there is an opportunity involve...lying is a norm for some people.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Uyi168: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
daddytime:
I fit the criteria like a plug in a socket but I'm also not a virgin like your friend and I hope you can understand my submission to see that we are all one and the same.

Wetin I dey write sef....

Abeg wetin you say una dey look for again....

No be me una wan take do ritual for this 2020...
U are not well lol....

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Skmoda360:

She can easily buy sperm (sperm bank) if she is so in need of a baby.

Did you read the part where I said she is a tokophobic? The truth is, making babies for her has never been a priority. But peradventure the guy wants kids, then they go the surrogate way.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by drezzyx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Speak for yourself. That you took the bus, doesn't mean there are no boats left.
I see
Reverend father spotted...

Even not all Reverend fathers are virgins.

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Divinelady:
she's not ready yet

As a lady(which I assume that you are), do you settle with numerous guys at a time? Even if you do, there is only one that will always captivate your heart.

Regardless of the many women that a man sleeps with, he will always choose one at a time. For every man or woman, there is always someone out there for them.

Saying her choice of man is impossible to get out of over a hundred million people is a cause for concern. Like I've always said, if there are virgin women in their 30's, then there should also be virgin men in their 30's.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
habsydiamond:
if there is an opportunity involve...lying is a norm for some people.

Yeah, but in this instance, there are no opportunities involved;at least not for now. So, if he wanna lie about it, then that's his problem.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Yeah, but in this instance, there are no opportunities involved;at least not for now. So, if he wanna lie about it, then that's his problem.
that's why u get it wrong.. since it involves an opposite sex there is opportunity flying around undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Family (devils Diary Part 2) / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / How To Take Care Of Your Wife:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.