Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage (5015 Views)

Virgin Man, Virgin Woman; Same Thing Or Not? / Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
drezzyx:
I see
Reverend father spotted...

Even not all Reverend fathers are virgins.

Being a 'Reverend Father' is just a title and doesn't define who they are inwardly. I can't recall the last time I went to a place of worship, but I am who I am.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Nah, Africans are actually the ones with the myopic mentality. It is not a stereotype, but more like a way of life.

And you're saying it on a forum of people with myopic mentality.....Lolz!
Those people who aren't myopic, yet dwell among myopic people are even more myopic than those they acclaim myopic

Mad People everywhere!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
habsydiamond:
that's why u get it wrong.. since it involves an opposite sex there is opportunity flying around undecided

Relationship with the opposite sex must not always be rooted on acquiring gains. She is a lady that wants a partner mainly for companionship(reason she desires someone of a particular kind).
It's up to the prospective guy to decide whether he fits in and can settle for a lady like her.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Relationship with the opposite sex must not always be rooted on acquiring gains. She is a lady that wants a partner mainly for companionship(reason she desires someone of a particular kind).
It's up to the prospective guy to decide whether he fits in and can settle for a lady like her.
I agree with you. These is nothing next level won't cause. I pray she finds what she wants
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Nah, Africans are actually the ones with the myopic mentality. It is not a stereotype, but more like a way of life.
undecided
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Madooo
You're not a virgin and you want a virgin? Abeg wake up!

How can one even know if a man is a virgin?
Na well package gigolo them go send give you.
Una Neva hala grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
booscy:

And you're saying it on a forum of people with myopic mentality.....Lolz!
Those people who aren't myopic, yet dwell among myopic people are even more myopic than those they acclaim myopic

Mad People everywhere!!!!!!!!

Saying it on a forum of people with myopic mentality is called the 'cyberspace freedom of expression'. And you being myopic to think that only Africans visit this forum is pathetic.

If you ain't the myopic type, then you wouldn't consider the criteria as outrageous. What happens to the saying:"Live and let live"?
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin
Abfinest007:
there is no virgin man in Nigeria even though u haven't had sex physically but if u have had sex in ur thought it means u are no longer a virgin
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Saying it on a forum of people with myopic mentality is called the 'cyberspace freedom of expression'. And you being myopic to think that only Africans visit this forum is pathetic.

If you ain't the myopic type, then you wouldn't consider the criteria as outrageous. What happens to the saying:"Live and let live"?

It will also be cyberspace freedom to put it to you that you're mentally unstable, infact you're mad.

Go to your forum, werey!

Mad people everywhere
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Madooo
You're not a virgin and you want a virgin? Abeg wake up!

Una Neva hala grin

Same reason why you may not be a millionaire, but may want a rich dude for marriage. You may be short, but want a tall guy for marriage. That she isn't a virgin doesn't mean she can't desire a virgin guy.

As for your second question, how did your guy found out whether you were a virgin or not? I'm guessing you must have talked at some point before hitting it. Since female virginity can also be faked, whether you lied or not is a different ball game altogether.

So, if in the course of talking and he says he is a virgin, then she doesn't have to doubt him and will take his word for it. After all, why should an adult male lie about his sexual life?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by MJBOLT: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
using your logic,there are no female virgins in nigeria and virginity is overrated

Abfinest007:
there is no virgin man in Nigeria even though u haven't had sex physically but if u have had sex in ur thought it means u are no longer a virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
booscy:

It will also be cyberspace freedom to put it to you that you're mentally unstable, infact you're mad.

Go to your forum, werey!

Mad people everywhere

You just proved my point nigga! Your aggressive words defines who you are;a typical African with a myopic mentality. Change for the better so you all can help build the African continent into an enviable height.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Did you read the part where I said she is a tokophobic? The truth is, making babies for her has never been a priority. But peradventure the guy wants kids, then they go the surrogate way.
Ah!!! I don't want this kinda woman ooo.....she doesn't want her body to change at all..... undecided
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
MJBOLT:
using your logic,there are no female virgins in nigeria and virginity is overrated

Virginity is overrated and I believe it should be so. This is because, sex forms the bedrock of almost all the calamities that humans commit.

If u marry a virgin woman, be thankful cos you're 100% certain that she hasn't slept with an animal. If that isn't a big deal, then what is?
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
Skmoda360:

Ah!!! I don't want this kinda woman ooo.....she doesn't want her body to change at all..... undecided

It isn't about her body, but tokophobia is a mental state and it can't be helped. The truth is, there are more tokophobic women in Africa, but they're afraid to come out cos they will be deemed as abnormal.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

It isn't about her body, but tokophobia is a mental state and it can't be helped. The truth is, there are more tokophobic women in Africa, but they're afraid to come out cos they will be deemed as abnormal.
Maybe seeing a psychologist will be of help cuz I can't stand this kinda woman...
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Minjim: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Every man is always a virgin now
Didn't ur mum tell u?
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by oyekanwahab(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:
I believe the heading is clear enough. My friend(a lady in her 30's) wants a man who is a virgin for marriage. Her preference for a virgin man stems from the fact that promiscuous men have a high tendency of cheating in marriage and infecting their partners with STD's.

The friend in question is not a virgin, but now that she is ready to settle down, she desires a virgin for marriage. The man in question should be between the ages of 36 and 39. He must be tall and athletic with a good sense of humor.

He must be a respecter of women, liberal in religious views, a neat freak, sophisticated, calm, domesticated and educated.

His level of income doesn't really matter, but he should be able to support himself, while the lady does the same for herself.

Furthermore, the lady is a tokophobic and desires for a surrogate birth while in marriage. So, the man in question should be sophisticated enough to accept that.

The marriage contract will be for a period of 1 year and if things works out fine, there will be a renewal.

If you meet the above criteria and you're cool with the terms, indicate by sending a pm and I'll hook you up with the lady in question.

grin grin grin

this need to be added to the next mission impossible movie as a mission, let see if Tom Cruise can help her find one
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Froshloaded: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Una Neva hala grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
oyekanwahab:

grin grin grin

this need to be added to the next mission impossible movie as a mission, let see if Tom Cruise can help her find one

It would be an impossible mission if sex were food and sustains life. But the last time I checked, sex was for procreation. So, if a man isn't ready to procreate, what business does he have with sex?
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

grin grin grin

Is that you in your dp? Cute.

Ehenn...tell me na, his can one know if a man is a virgin?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Froshloaded: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Is that you in your dp? Cute.
Ehenn...tell me na, his can one know if a man is a virgin?
Yeah. Thanks.
No, you can't oo cheesy
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by leonard002(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sex is seriously overrated. Ladies believe me when I tell you that you don't want a man who is a novice when it comes to sex, and the notion that virgins whether men or women are not likely to be promiscuous is hundred percent false

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Yeah. Thanks.
No, you can't oo cheesy

Ok. grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Lightangel65: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Abfinest007:

There are much but we don't like women.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

You just proved my point nigga! Your aggressive words defines who you are;a typical African with a myopic mentality. Change for the better so you all can help build the African continent into an enviable height.

Your Myopic fore fathers are the Niggas!

Mad Idiot
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by farem: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

Being an 'old cargo' is a beautiful feeling given that she has spent a significant amount of years on earth to know exactly what she wants. An 18 year old is still a kid, and may accept whatever comes her way. But if an adult can't define what she wants, then she is as inferior as your choice of words.

You're off-course dude. It's obvious you don't understand my drift, especially the uses of metaphors to explain things.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by themaestro08(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:
I believe the heading is clear enough. My friend(a lady in her 30's) wants a man who is a virgin for marriage. Her preference for a virgin man stems from the fact that promiscuous men have a high tendency of cheating in marriage and infecting their partners with STD's.

The friend in question is not a virgin, but now that she is ready to settle down, she desires a virgin for marriage. The man in question should be between the ages of 36 and 39. He must be tall and athletic with a good sense of humor.

He must be a respecter of women, liberal in religious views, a neat freak, sophisticated, calm, domesticated and educated.

His level of income doesn't really matter, but he should be able to support himself, while the lady does the same for herself.

Furthermore, the lady is a tokophobic and desires for a surrogate birth while in marriage. So, the man in question should be sophisticated enough to accept that.

The marriage contract will be for a period of 1 year and if things works out fine, there will be a renewal.

If you meet the above criteria and you're cool with the terms, indicate by sending a pm and I'll hook you up with the lady in question.

something tells me that this is a fictitious story about an imaginary lady looking for a virgin husband.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by themaestro08(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
rosy1992:
Incredible, its like saying you want a mango tree to produce orange. Male virgins are endangered species.

I am 23 and a virgin. So what did you said again?
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by purples25(f): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why are you people going mad. Isn't it virgin, well behaved domesticated ladies you ask for? Why is it paining you that a woman has her own list. Or are you gods that are perfect, nobody should have a list for you men. You think you are gods on this earth. Nonsense.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by joeking2222: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Margy:
We girls prefer virgin men. A virgin man who's big down there is all we ask!

Thanks
undecidedyour toto na Lagos---ibadan express way ni?
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by kwaso2: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Op, that ur friend no get womb again. Advice her to come out clean, there are men that may love her for who she is. Let her stop hiding under these stupid rules cos, it will not laat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am A Simp That Needs Help / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) / I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.