Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off (69191 Views)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. / FAAN Closes MMIA Departure Drop Off Zone Temporarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by IpobAntidote: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Patrioticman007:
That's cool. Atleast Dump Trump ain't giving shit about Nigerian Christians. C.A.N take note.

We told them but they are so dumb that they think Trump will give them special consideration, YEAH RIGHT.

At least my Blue Pali go get more respect for Airport, too many Dick and Harry caryying Blue palis upandown for Muritala.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Skillsnigeria: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by lasmile(f): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
We don't want to be there when the world war 3 will happen. The gods has revealed this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by PerseDew(f): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
One thing is clear... in the past the US sold herself as the "it country" and majority of the world's population bought it hook, line and sinker. Even their accent is what most English learners and speakers all over the world try to imitate (that forming of American accent does not only affect Nigerians).
I don't blame the USA tho cos everything na packaging, it is left for one to look well.

Some years after the advent of the internet, more travels by others, plus increase in gun violence and Trump have made a lot of people to see the light.

Anyway, a lot of the washing had to do with the lies and withheld truths people told when they got back for hols. Now the same thing is happening with Dubai. It is fine yes and a nice tourist destination but they should also tell the truth of how freaking expensive it is to actually enjoy the most of the various attractions and the roasting effect of the sun.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good. If everyone can boycott going to their embassies nationwide, I'm sure they'll resume serving it on a platter in d nearest future.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
J111333:
They are complaining that the number of Nigerians coming to their country is decreasing but ahunwekwe American visa. Ngwanu allow those that came through the window to drink water and drop cup, otu awu ezi.

Aka nti na agu these people. angry
sharp guy
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by perdollar(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
I am waiting for Iran's response

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by captainamiedi1: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Trump just close everywhere. To get remote job for US hard pass anything. One firm just send me message that they nor do again because of the heavy tax involved.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by nlPoster: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
lasmile:
We don't want to be there when the world war 3 will happen. The gods has revealed this.

Ok
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by nokatakata: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
that's because people are now beginning to realise that the visa application thing is more of a scam. People pay lots of money to apply, submit all necessary genuine documents but are denied for no reason. 100 people can apply and pay lots of money and at the end of the day they only give 5 people visa. Since they know we are desperate to leave nigeria, they will continue to collect our money and deny us visa.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by josdiv(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Trump is working....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by twosquare(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
sureheaven:
Good one though I'm a US citizen but will prefer to come any moment from now.

US would have been nothing compared to Nigeria if our leaders both past and present had done well. Also there weather here is flexible and fragile, it attract all sort of sickness, they don't have food like we have in Nigeria.

Finally, the issue of gun violence is becoming rampant that no government can curb for life.
Two days ago, a guy was killed in my apartment.

Nigeria shall be great again.
Are you serious? Na wa o. Which area can you suggest migrating to apart from the US?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Coldie(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Asquare84:
It evidence that buhari has turned the Fortune of Nigerian around and such no need to travel to America
This is funny.
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by itsme01: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
PerseDew:
One thing is clear... in the past the US sold herself as the "it country" and majority of the world's population bought it hook, line and sinker. Even their accent is what most English learners and speakers all over the world try to imitate (that forming of American accent does not only affect Nigerians).
I don't blame the USA tho cos everything na packaging, it is left for one to look well.

Some years after the advent of the internet, more travels by others, plus increase in gun violence and Trump have made a lot of people to see the light.

Anyway, a lot of the washing had to do with the lies and withheld truths people told when they got back for hols. Now the same thing is happening with Dubai. It is fine yes and a nice tourist destination but they should also tell the truth of how freaking expensive it is to actually enjoy the most of the various attractions and the roasting effect of the sun.

Aunty Dubai is tax free... so please comapare New York cab rate to that of Dubai, Compare New york Apartment with Price of Dubai, Compare Newyork Subway to Dubai Metro.... and please for God sake compare food and shopping

convert your answer to naira and tell us the truth

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Beautyaddy: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
twosquare:
Are you serious? Na wa o. Which area can you suggest migrating to apart from the US?

Try Canada, Australia...even the UK. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by LordKushmann(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
J111333:
They are complaining that the number of Nigerians coming to their country is decreasing but ahunwekwe American visa. Ngwanu allow those that came through the window to drink water and drop cup, otu awu ezi.

Aka nti na agu these people. angry

Nwairete m..
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by AngelicBeing: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Beautyaddy:
Good News!...lol! cheesy
Hian, good news ke, hunger dey Nigeria oo and plenty Buhari children want to jappa to Yankee but Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump don hold koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog visa applicants from Nigeria shocked

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by ItooWorWor(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Infact make all the countries in the whole world depot Nigerians come back Naija, if we have nowhere to run to we will come together and deal mercilessly with our leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
lonelydora:
This is because our merciful Buhari is working hard to right the wrongs of PDP. grin grin

Nigeria is now safe for people. grin

It's been a while, COZA-rian!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by twosquare(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Try Canada, Australia...even the UK. cheesy
I will pick Australia and UK, but I heard the cold in Canada na die, and their social life is next to dead (not that I'm an extrovert), but the already shrinking jobs is worrisome.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Angelfrost(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Asquare84:
It evidence that buhari has turned the Fortune of Nigerian around and such no need to travel to America

Well, some will argue that fortunes have become so bad that many can't afford the cost of fleeing.
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by tityboi: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
ohh
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Mcreloaded(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wonder how it affects airline companies that spend big on airplane and no passenger

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Americanboy35: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
US is really scamming nigerians in visa application fees, collect visa fees from 10 people, give 3 people visa, na wa

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Froshloaded: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good. If everyone can boycott going to their embassies nationwide, I'm sure they'll resume serving it on a platter in d nearest future.
You think so sad
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by philip0906(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, some will argue that fortunes have become so bad that many can't afford the cost of fleeing.
Bloody lie! They have only turned their efforts to other welcoming countries e.g Canada, Australia, Germany etc

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by EnkayDezign4: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
sureheaven:
Good one though I'm a US citizen but will prefer to come any moment from now.

US would have been nothing compared to Nigeria if our leaders both past and present had done well. Also there weather here is flexible and fragile, it attract all sort of sickness, they don't have food like we have in Nigeria.

Finally, the issue of gun violence is becoming rampant that no government can curb for life.
Two days ago, a guy was killed in my apartment.

Nigeria shall be great again.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
philip0906:

Bloody lie! They have only turned their efforts to other welcoming countries e.g Canada, Australia, Germany etc

Sigh... I take it you don't get sarcasm, yeah??!...
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

You think so sad
yea

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by philip0906(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sigh... I take it you don't get sarcasm, yeah??!...
Unfortunately, that post wasn't anywhere near sarcasm neither did it have the tone of sarcasm.

Anyways, noted!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.