Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off (69204 Views)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. / FAAN Closes MMIA Departure Drop Off Zone Temporarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 04, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
Don't mind the dimwits. Trump is a douchebag and can't wait for November to get him booted out! cool cool

Bro!

The bitter truth is that Trump would win.

No strong opposition

Democrats not serious

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Share the experience
Shallypop:
Very true. Had a terrible experience with them 2yrs ago
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 04, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Bro!

The bitter truth is that Trump would win.

No strong opposition

Democrats not serious
Yeah, the possibility of him wining the re-election is high. But let's wait and see who becomes the presidential candidate for democratic party.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by fergie001: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2020
santafe:

Njoroge! You take me back memory lane.

Then, in my literature class......we were made to act the play.
I was casted as Njoroge.......I also remember Mwihaki and the "Mau Mau movement".

" Weep not child, weep not my darling
With these kisses, let me remove your tears
The ravening clouds shall not yet overflow
They shall not yet possess the sky "

1 Like

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Cousin9999: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2020
Many of the people who would be going have a comfortable lifestyle in Nigeria anyway.

Those who would benefit the most have plenty of options for going abroad and exploiting foreign markets. Companies are always contracting foreign labor, especially for remote locations and certain seasonal jobs. Studying abroad has its benefits, but more and more of those countries are not hiring foreign grads, so one should choose carefully and plan for studies valued at home.

Regardless, still better than being an ugly Indian.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by BedLam: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Trutherme:

I beg to differ. The best way to appreciate a Country is to first live in it. Have you visited or lived in America?
If so, I am sorry for your bad experience. If not, try to visit and enjoy the Country. America is still Gods own Country, believe it or not.

You beg to differ with no points? China now has more millionaires than america, every week more millionaires are emerging with the fastest internet, cheapest medicals, urban and vast on-time transportation which america has neglected. This is the same thing found in Japan, Europe, Russia and the UAE so what is your point? While the rest of the world is getting richer, Americans are becoming homeless just like in cities like LA.

Medical bills accounted for a large percentage of bankruptcy, something alien to the rest of the developed world, so what is your point?
If you need more education let me know or don't quote me again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Basher8583: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2020
twosquare:
Just for better prospects. If I were desperate, I would have some 10, 9 years ago, but I feel it is the right time to give it a try just for the future. Nigeria may turn out good, but before then, I need something better. If you can't offer me something good, won't I go somewhere else? There are a lot of folks out there with their postgraduate degrees that are walking the streets. Sorry, if God says I will be out there, I will be. Migration is good. Give it a try if you have the ability.

Well that's your choice and it cant be taken from you. I wish you well on your plan though. Migrants make it out of thier country of origin but not without its ups and downs. It will take some years for you to get your feet.
Well Im a us citizen but I prefer to be in Naija. My mum got robbed. They snatched her bag at the subway and lost all her credit cards and other sensitive docs. When she reported to the nearest police. Who could have given him a chase, they did nothing. That's the society there that they are not telling you. Once you're black no one cares about you there.
Unless you wanna decieve yourself, it can never be like home.
Wish you well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by twosquare(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Basher8583:

Well that's your choice and it cant be taken from you. I wish you well on your plan though. Migrants make it out of thier country of origin but not without its ups and downs. It will take some years for you to get your feet.
Well Im a us citizen but I prefer to be in Naija. My mum got robbed. They snatched her bag at the subway and lost all her credit cards and other sensitive docs. When she reported to the nearest police. Who could have given him a chase, they did nothing. That's the society there that they are not telling you. Once you're black no one cares about you there.
Unless you wanna decieve yourself, it can never be like home.
Wish you well
No migration is easy, except you're already made. I did my M.A in Diaspora studies, so I know most things needed to be known. What you mentioned is not surprising, the racial ladder. In fact, the case of Chicago, and the homelessness in New York is now something else. Also, you know that crime rate in cities is higher than in less urban centres. Same thing goes for Lagos and some other cities in Nigeria. I don't live in the city here, and I rarely hear such bad happenings like people in Lagos experience daily. I understand you well. Home is negotiable. Nostalgia is imminent. And I never intend of saying bye bye forever.

Anyway, broz. How can you help me since you're original Americana. I wan move. Let me too come broaden my experience....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Basher8583: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2020
twosquare:
No migration is easy, except you're already made. I did my M.A in Diaspora studies, so I know most things needed to be known. What you mentioned is not surprising, the racial ladder. In fact, the case of Chicago, and the homelessness in New York is now something else. Also, you know that crime rate in cities is higher than in less urban centres. Same thing goes for Lagos and some other cities in Nigeria. I don't live in the city here, and I rarely hear such bad happenings like people in Lagos experience daily. I understand you well. Home is negotiable. Nostalgia is imminent. And I never intend of saying bye bye forever.

Anyway, broz. How can you help me since you're original Americana. I wan move. Let me too come broaden my experience....

US is not freindly for now and I need to be honest about this.
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by twosquare(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Basher8583:

US is not freindly for now and I need to be honest about this.
OK, but let me give it a try. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Basher8583: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
twosquare:
OK, but let me give it a try. grin cheesy
Sure. But so far now na araingee marriage people are doing now. And it has its up's and downs. Those Americans charge so high a fee and they can be too erratic ( as in not showing at court when required making you lose attorney fees charged hourly). Plus if you are a woman, they can also demand extra .. if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Farki: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
BedLam:
I honestly don't know what people do in the USA if not for seeking employment and business.
I find it revolting that people go there for holidays or anything other than economic gains. The world has developed to a point
where most things available elsewhere in the world aren't in the USA. There are now better living in Asia, Europe and middle east than you could find in the USA. Even south American countries are coming up.

Meanwhile WAKANOW is a fraudulent establishment, stay away from them!

You are both right and wrong. When I went to Chicago I honestly was very bored, aside from functional infrastructure and mostly clean environment there wasn't anything I could do there that I couldn't already do in Lagos. When I came back I was quite sad because if we made our cities presentable and fixed the electricity and road troubles there wouldn't be much difference.

But not every place in America is the same depending on the location and season you can be very bored and have lots of fun, but as always it comes with a price.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by emmanuellex(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
fergie001:
Data from the US travel and tourism office shows a 21 per cent drop in the number of Nigerians travelling to the country, the largest global drop-off in visitors to the US.

As of 2019 October, 34,000 fewer Nigerians travelled to the US compared to the previous year. After a sustained period of growth between 2011 and 2015, the number of Nigerian visitors to the US started to plateau in 2016 until the big drop-off last year.

The dip in Nigerian visitors to the US followed a string of visa clampdown measures by the Trump administration.

After indefinitely suspending its visa interview waiver for Nigerian applicants (the waiver allowed frequent travellers renew their visa without going through in-person interviews each time), the Trump administration also raised visa application fees for Nigerians by including additional “reciprocity fees” ranging from $80 to $303 depending on the class of visa. And even though the Nigerian government immediately slashed visa application fees for American applicants in a bid to get the US to reverse its price increase, the reciprocity fees remain in place.

The measures followed reports that the Trump administration was looking to impose visa restrictions on countries whose citizens have a track record of overstaying beyond the validity of their short-term US visas. As it turns out, Nigerians were the highest-ranked African country for US visa overstays in 2018.

Even though official data confirm the effects of the measures, there were already warning signs the administration’s policies were having an adverse impact on potential travellers. The policies also spawned fear-fuelled rumours among locals as well: mid-last year, the United States embassy in Nigeria was forced to deny a widespread rumour that it had placed a ban on issuing student visas to Nigerians.

Despite the Trump administration’s policies, the US remains a popular destination for Nigerian students seeking foreign degrees as the economic impact of spending by Nigerian students studying in the United States reached $514 million over the past academic year.

The second-largest drop was for visitors from Venezuela (17.7%). The South American country is in the midst of an economic and political crisis which has seen more than four million people flee the country and the US is restricting entry to Venezuelan migrants.

Argentina followed with 15.6 per cent drop and Sweden, 11.1 per cent.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/03/nigerians-going-to-us-reduce-sharply-largest-global-drop-off/
justwise lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Lionessza6(f): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
The coup in Venezuela was a big fail grin grin,so for the next 10 years expect bad ratings,exaggerated crime stats,& ofcourse the ridiculing of the people of that country by any piglet online & their governments grin grin. The whole report was probably meant for that purpose grin. Viva Venezuela!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Trutherme: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
BedLam:

You beg to differ with no points? China now has more millionaires than america, every week more millionaires are emerging with the fastest internet, cheapest medicals, urban and vast on-time transportation which america has neglected. This is the same thing found in Japan, Europe, Russia and the UAE so what is your point? While the rest of the world is getting richer, Americans are becoming homeless just like in cities like LA.

Medical bills accounted for a large percentage of bankruptcy, something alien to the rest of the developed world, so what is your point?

You are ignorant and that's why you woefully failed to see my point. I cannot educate you further because I am not your teacher. China has more millionaires than America but how are their citizens faring? You must be a loser to compare a thriving democracy like America to China or Russia, both of which are communist Countries where the rights of their citizens are trampled upon.

You really need to get it together and stop hallucinating ok. America is the best Country to visit or live in. Continue to deceive your ignorant self with homelessness in America as if there is a Country where there are no homeless people. The truth is, the weakest American homeless person is better and more privileged than you BedLam. You are indeed a Joke.

You 'honestly don't know what people do in the USA' because America is not for losers like you. I will quote you as many times as I can and there's absolutely nothing your lizard behind can do about it.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by baratech: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2020
Asquare84:
It evidence that buhari has turned the Fortune of Nigerian around and such no need to travel to America

Loolzzzz
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by BedLam: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trutherme:

You are ignorant and that's why you woefully failed to see my point. I cannot educate you further because I am not your teacher. China has more millionaires than America but how are their citizens faring? You must be a loser to compare a thriving democracy like America to China or Russia, both of which are communist Countries where the rights of their citizens are trampled upon.

You really need to get it together and stop hallucinating ok. America is the best Country to visit or live in. Continue to deceive your ignorant self with homelessness in America as if there is a Country where there are no homeless people. The truth is, the weakest American homeless person is better and more privileged than you BedLam. You are indeed a Joke.

You 'honestly don't know what people do in the USA' because America is not for losers like you. I will quote you as many times as I can and there's absolutely nothing your lizard behind can do about it.
Typical Nigerian, pseudo-intellectual, you've resorted to cheap insults while derailing like a rural Indian train. We are talking economics but since you brought government you should know that you don't get everyday mass shootings in the so called communist states. China and Russia are safer than America or you can google the stats, they are there staring at you. You are still ranting and failed to tell us why America is the best country to live in, in terms of what? I gave you example like medical, transportation, et al.

Bring facts next time or I won't bother replying your dumb ass next time! Agbero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Trutherme: 12:52am On Jan 06, 2020
BedLam:
Typical Nigerian, pseudo-intellectual, you've resorted to cheap insults while derailing like a rural Indian train. We are talking economics but since you brought government you should know that you don't get everyday mass shootings in the so called communist states. China and Russia are safer than America or you can google the stats, they are there staring at you. You are still ranting and failed to tell us why America is the best country to live in, in terms of what? I gave you example like medical, transportation, et al.

Bring facts next time or I won't bother replying your dumb ass next time! Agbero.

You can move on without replying me because your response is worth nothing to me and countless others. You are already stressed because of the reckless way you lost a ticket to GHANA and I am not going to make you go jump in the lake by trying to get you to reason like a normal person.

Like I wrote earlier, do your research before making a jerk of yourself in the public domain. I resent dullards like you who claim to know it all when they know nothing. I have visited over 30 Countries and I can tell you that US is the best and the greatest Country in the face of the earth.

Unlike you, I have live in it and I am grateful for the opportunities it has given me and my family of which I will cherish for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, US is not designed or made for dullards and frustrated characters like you and I can understand why you feel that Russia or China is better that 'God's own Country'. You are wrong, ignorant and misinformed about facts.

When you recover from your ticket loss from wakanow.com due to your greed, here are some assignments for you: Google the following:

1. Countries with the best technologies in the world. Google, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM,Oracle, Netflix, Cisco and other techies you enjoy today are from US, China/Russia=Nothing. They only thrive is taking advantage of intellectual properties of others.
2. Countries with the best Universities in the world. Out of 200 best Universities in the world, there 61 in USA and Russia or China has none. So, 100 years from now, who will still be the leader? Loser!
3. Look into the average monthly salary in Russia Vs US: Russia is $686.16 while USA is $3.258.85 Do you need more? Check out the life expectancy between US and Russia and see why you need to go back to school, if it's not too late for you.

I am here to discourage losers like you from casting America in bad light. I came in with nothing and I have a thriving business here. Losers like you who lack ambition can be homeless in any Country ok. There is no Country where my story is remotely possible than this awesome place. Your weak mind see homelessness and I see tremendous opportunities for me and other Nigerians who are welcome to do better things with their lives.

Finally, if you have not recovered from your recent loss with wakanow.com let me know and I will ask one of my NGO trustees in Naija to give you that money on tone condition that you will stop being pained and receive sense this year.

Until then, just shut up and keep quiet because you think you know it all when you don't. sad

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by MiaBeer(m): 2:19am On Jan 06, 2020
Trutherme:

You can move on without replying me because your response is worth nothing to me and countless others. You are already stressed because of the reckless way you lost a ticket to GHANA and I am not going to make you go jump in the lake by trying to get you to reason like a normal person.

Like I wrote earlier, do your research before making a jerk of yourself in the public domain. I resent dullards like you who claim to know it all when they know nothing. I have visited over 30 Countries and I can tell you that US is the best and the greatest Country in the face of the earth.

Unlike you, I have live in it and I am grateful for the opportunities it has given me and my family of which I will cherish for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, US is not designed or made for dullards and frustrated characters like you and I can understand why you feel that Russia or China is better that 'God's own Country'. You are wrong, ignorant and misinformed about facts.

When you recover from your ticket loss, here are some assignments for you: Google the following:

1. Countries with the best technologies in the world. Google, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM,Oracle, Netflix, Cisco and other techies you enjoy today are from US, China/Russia=Nothing. They only thrive is taking advantage of intellectual properties of others.
2. Countries with the best Universities in the world. Out of 200 best Universities in the world, there 61 in USA and Russia or China has none. So, 100 years from now, you will still be the leader?
3. Look into the average monthly salary in Russia Vs US: Russia is $686.16 while US is $3.258.85 Do you need more? Check out the life expectancy between US and Russia and see why you need to go back to school, if it's not too late for you.

I am here to discourage losers like you from casting America in bad light. I came in with nothing and I have thriving business here. There is no Country where my story is remotely possible than this awesome place. Your weak mind see homelessness and I see tremendous opportunities for me and other Nigerians who are welcome to do better things with their lives unless touts and losers like you who are shunned from being here.

Finally, if you have not recovered from your recent loss, let me know and I ask one of my NGO trustees in Naija to give you that money.

Until then, just shut up and keep quiet because you think you know it all when you don't. sad

Please stop the roasting. Haba this is New Year Baba grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by BedLam: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Trutherme:

When you recover from your ticket loss from wakanow.com due to your greed, here are some assignments for you: Google the following:

2. Countries with the best Universities in the world. Out of 200 best Universities in the world, there 61 in USA and Russia or China has none. So, 100 years from now, who will still be the leader? Loser!
3. Look into the average monthly salary in Russia Vs US: Russia is $686.16 while USA is $3.258.85 Do you need more? Check out the life expectancy between US and Russia and see why you need to go back to school, if it's not too late for you.

I am here to discourage losers like you from casting America in bad light. I came in with nothing and I have a thriving business here. Losers like you who lack ambition can be homeless in any Country ok. There is no Country where my story is remotely possible than this awesome place. Your weak mind see homelessness and I see tremendous opportunities for me and other Nigerians who are welcome to do better things with their lives.

Finally, if you have not recovered from your recent loss with wakanow.com let me know and I will ask one of my NGO trustees in Naija to give you that money on tone condition that you will stop being pained and receive sense this year.

Ok scumbag, what is the name of your business? You see how stupid you sound? just the opposite of what to expect from someone living in the USA not to mention the heap lies about 30 different countries.
Name the company you founded in america or you are just another fraud like the brothers you have there.

Here you have american veterans moving to more stable and affordable countries like Vietnam :

https://rt.com/op-ed/477118-vietnam-veterans-pension-american-war/

Why are they fleeing your so good america?
You basically don't understand how good society works which is something very common with your type since you want to call one of your NGOs to refund money Wakanow charged, because to a dweeb like you, I should keep quiet so others can fall prey to them.

If you truly are a business man like you posited, you'd know that every penny counts unless you are a fraudulent bastard like I stated earlier.

Funny how you left the topic of discussion to attack me lol! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by molybdenum0012: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
I think they move to Vietnam to enjoy their Pension money as cost of living in America is way more than that of Vietnam. And Currency power also comes into play here.

More like earning 500/Us dollars as pension in Nigeria per month. It is nothing on America, bit here in Nigeria, it is a big thing for any pensioners. This is also applicable to Vietnam.
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Trutherme: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2020
BedLam:
Ok scumbag, what is the name of your business? You see how stupid you sound? just the opposite of what to expect from someone living in the USA not to mention the heap lies about 30 different countries.
Name the company you founded in america or you are just another fraud like the brothers you have there.

Here you have american veterans moving to more stable and affordable countries like Vietnam :

You basically don't understand how good society works which is something very common with your type since you want to call one of your NGOs to refund money Wakanow charged, because to a dweeb like you, I should keep quiet so others can fall prey to them.

If you truly are a business man like you posited, you'd know that every penny counts unless you are a fraudulent bastard like I stated earlier.

Funny how you left the topic of discussion to attack me lol! grin grin

You need the name of my business so you can defraud me, right? You think I will fall for that. Next you will ask me for by blue passport number. You are now ready to be outed because fraudsters and Yahoo Boys like you are the first to mention use that dirty word on others. Now, tell us what you are doing in Ghana again and why you were 'allegedly' duped by wakanow. You are really a pathetic piece of sh*t and beneath me in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Trutherme: 12:53am On Jan 07, 2020
BedLam:
[s]Ok scumbag, what is the name of your business? You see how stupid you sound? just the opposite of what to expect from someone living in the USA not to mention the heap lies about 30 different countries.

Funny how you left the topic of discussion to attack me lol! grin grin[/s]

Let us know when you begin to reason like a normal person. You have lost your mind since you tried to dupe wakanow.com You are just another frustrated clown who had great opportunities but wasted all on Nairabet and MMM. Doing Yahoo Yahoo and selling fake phones and laptops from Russia will add to your misery because you are a sad story. I have not pity for folks like you because thugs like you deserve no mercy or pity.

Continue to blame others for your problems, from wakanow.com to FAAN instead of doing legitimate and productive things. Olodo grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by BedLam: 6:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Trutherme:

Let us know when you begin to reason like a normal person. You have lost your mind since you tried to dupe wakanow.com You are just another frustrated clown who had great opportunities but wasted all on Nairabet and MMM. Doing Yahoo Yahoo and selling fake phones and laptops from Russia will add to your misery because you are a sad story. I have not pity for folks like you because thugs like you deserve no mercy or pity.

Continue to blame others for your problems, from wakanow.com to FAAN instead of doing legitimate and productive things. Olodo grin
Nice that you took your time to see my profile...I don’t care about yours because you are useless and so unimportant.
Finally you don’t have a business haha.
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by Trutherme: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
BedLam:
Nice that you took your time to see my profile...I don’t care about yours because you are useless and so unimportant.
Finally you don’t have a business haha.

Yours is the mindset of a loser and an a fraudster. I will be on your tail henceforth, waiting for you to sell anything here on Nairaland.
Authorities out there will be given your number here. We need to know what you really do. In the end we will both know who is real or who does shady things. One mistake losers like you make here on NL is you get carried away until you get in real trouble. Keep ranting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by DexterousOne(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
BedLam:

Well
You have a point

Other countries are making strides

But America is still America regardless

America has 14million millionaires as at the last count

For a population of say 330m
That's a lot of millionaires.

America practice near unbridled capitalism
That is why the homelessness for example in Los Angeles is getting serious

Not that many in the streets don't have jobs of are crackers
But man

When remr is entering $1500-2500 range per month

It's a problem

Despite all its problems tho
America is still that country where many foreign born people can succeed

No country on earth have more successful foreign born people than the USA

Not France, Not Britain, Not Australia and definitely not China or Russia

That's what potential immigrants see
And that is why the flood there

We may not like the U.S. for certain things
But it is what it is

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by BedLam: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
DexterousOne:

Well
You have a point

Other countries are making strides

But America is still America regardless

America has 14million millionaires as at the last count

For a population of say 330m
That's a lot of millionaires.

America practice near unbridled capitalism
That is why the homelessness for example in Los Angeles is getting serious

Not that many in the streets don't have jobs of are crackers
But man

When remr is entering $1500-2500 range per month

It's a problem

Despite all its problems tho
America is still that country where many foreign born people can succeed

No country on earth have more successful foreign born people than the USA

Not France, Not Britain, Not Australia and definitely not China or Russia

That's what potential immigrants see
And that is why the flood there

We may not like the U.S. for certain things
But it is what it is
I stated this in my original post “only those seeking profits and economic stability” go there.
The Chinese are now going home, the Germans don’t see it as a better place because they are better off. Likewise the Swiss and Japanese.
I know people that drive to Canada to get medication because same medication cost over 500% in the USA.
No one is saying it’s a bad place either. It’s not a choice for me and most Americans can also attest to how low their system has gotten but this is not the case for people from poor countries of which it’s understandable.
I also know people that have moved to Mexico because it’s more favorable.
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by DexterousOne(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2020
BedLam:
I stated this in my original post “only those seeking profits and economic stability” go there.
The Chinese are now going home, the Germans don’t see it as a better place because they are better off. Likewise the Swiss and Japanese.
I know people that drive to Canada to get medication because same medication cost over 500% in the USA.
No one is saying it’s a bad place either. It’s not a choice for me and most Americans can also attest to how low their system has gotten but this is not the case for people from poor countries of which it’s understandable.
I also know people that have moved to Mexico because it’s more favorable.

Chinese are now going "home"?

To communist China?

Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off by ufotty2001: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Because we are enjoying from this Buhari government .. so no need to travel.. to hell with America

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident / Finally I'm In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.