Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

“I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience (81946 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor, Mr Ibu Narrates How He Got Poisoned / Actor, Mr Ibu Narrates How He Almosts Lost His Life After He Was Poisoned(video) / 21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by eodavids(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hotfreez:

They still eat humans in Abia state, Ngwa land, Isiala-Ngwa to be precise.

If you doubt me, you can go there yourself.

Its regrettable if that is true.

I am educated security wise on this
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Hotfreez: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
kendological:

Your father is the Historical cannibal.

Let me see your teeth. Man-eating animal. I'm sure you were brought up on human flesh.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Organs:
I did my NYSC in Akwa Ibom. Two stories I heard that, 1. There are cannibals in Calaba/ AkwaIbom axis and 2. They will serve me dog meat as cow meat in restaurants. Both were all lies. In this day and age, stories of people eating people are all lies. It’s just “stories” to create unnecessary fear, bred hate, give pastors something to pray about and bind the devil about and give mumus something to give testimony on. 2. Dog meat is s delicacy and cost more money. Nobody will mistakingly serve you dog meat. You have to specifically request it and be willing to pay for it to get dog meat.

When I did my NYSC orientation in Akwa Ibom, there were rumours of a certain Ika community (i hope I remember the name clearly) where they practice cannibalism particularly on strangers - our NYSC State Director even alluded to it in his address to us.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2020
scantee:

I doubt it is Igboland because they were shocked he understands their language , why would they be shocked if it is in Igboland since they know he is igbo, nothing to be shocked there.

Me i understands Yoruba and can speak it 90%, i can understand and speaks Hausa 80%, or other languages 30%, so there is possible he might understands that particular tribe language to a bit, so that does not mean is only igbo he understands

Maybe cos he is a stranger in that zone, they didnt realize he is Igbo - these things are not necessarily written on the face.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by emonis88: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bagehot:

Maybe cos he is a stranger in that zone, they didnt realize he is Igbo - these things are not necessarily written on the face.
It is hard to see an igbo man who does not know Mr ibu, so if they were speaking igbo he would not even have had any problems. But I still don't believe the story. A lot of audio out there now.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by poshestmina(f): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
I am proudly a Rivers woman so not a case of tribalism here.

I had a friend that lost her grandmother,we all bought Asoebi for the party...last minute,she decided she'll host her own party in Port Harcourt when she got back...reason? Cannibalism!!! ISIALANGWA NORTH!

Her family doesn't EVER ,ever travel to the village because her dad became a pastor and disassociated himself .

It is the painful truth we should face.

3 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by charlsecy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
johnkay1:
So, some parts of Igbo are still eating human being?
The language in which he spoke to them was not identified.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Konze70: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2020
I don't believe the story, i think the story is part of the movie. If not say the place.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Hotfreez: 3:51am On Jan 08, 2020
Igbos from Isiala-Ngwa are cannibals. They know it and deny it.

Don't ever eat meat or food given by anyone from Isiala-Ngwa. That Egusi soup could be made from human parts.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by femmyapson(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
Tycyborg:

Sadly it's true there are cannibals in the south Eastern part of Nigeria. I don't know how true ibu story is but damn it almost happened to me too and I ran for my life we still couldn't find one of our fellow workers till date and police had no trails of him
please sir, Can you narrate your experience
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by iyapont: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Things dey happen grin

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by ba7man(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mr Ibu was right!!! shocked
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Iliveforever(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
ba7man:
Mr Ibu was right!!! shocked

So why you guys saying it’s ipob and esn camp??

Cannibalism happens in Nigeria, even in a village in akwa ibom, they practice such..

They see cannibalism as their culture and tradition, but you all said it’s ipob whatever.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.