Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

“I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience (81948 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor, Mr Ibu Narrates How He Got Poisoned / Actor, Mr Ibu Narrates How He Almosts Lost His Life After He Was Poisoned(video) / 21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Upton: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Filmtrick

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin Maybe mr. Ibu was mistaken for a cow...you know how our onitsha brothers behave when they see fleshy people...na to just usher the mumu go fall enter already dug pit with hot pot inside..

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by daddytime(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Na so dem take dey conjure those their wacky scripts and gibberish they term movies..

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Odunolumide(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
something is fishy .

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by hennylove(f): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Could it be Ngwa people from Abia?

16 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by edunaragold(f): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ngwa people na them them

16 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Baztardmods: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tribal Thread! Walks out!

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by smitaro(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
picture or...
u knw d rest.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by BanevsJoker(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Musanga
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by kaycee125: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cool story bro
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Emkingz: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
elmodee7:
"a language he understands" food for thought.
am Deltan I understand Yoruba too. So?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by abumeinben(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Isi Alangwa South grin

10 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Coolgent(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
elmodee7:
Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba
Which one?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Your meat for full bucket
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Bighead9: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmmm, Cannibals from Abia State. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Charmingrascal(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Some where in the East.

7 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by giftedben: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
GhettoG1:
This jst sounds like a joke jare, a whole manager alighted frm d bus, d second bus too left u, then you chasing em bus nd no one could heard u...
On the topic, well i always thought it was all rumour of human eater in d south bt Mr Ibu confirmed it nw .. . Em still spoke d same language... Jst Negodu

No be joke o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Wettoid123: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
In a language he understand and he spoke with them hmmmmm I think I know that language ooooo,

7 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by BENEAMATA: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
good for you . the biblical isaac no even hear wetin God they follow him popsy yarn as he dey follow am go mountain top ! i hope the big man compensated the villafers loss with a cow as big .
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Realtalk20 post=85458835]Like a scene from a horror movie, popular actor, John Okafor aka Mr. Ibu has revealed a moment he was almost eaten by cannibals.

He disclosed that the incident occurred on a film location in an unnamed village.

Mr. Ibu said that his colleagues had mistakenly left him behind at night after filming in the village.

“My colleagues left me on set by mistake late in the night after shooting,” he told Daily Sun.

“However, the location manager had earlier admonished us to move in groups because, in the community, they eat human beings. However, it was quite late when we finished.

“We had two location buses and I was already sitting on the bus in front but because I was manager, I said let me organise the people on the bus behind before we moved.

“As I alighted, the bus in front zoomed off and before I made it to the second bus it also moved. I kept shouting as I chased both buses but nobody heard me and I was left alone.”

Mr. Ibu said that his fear multiplied when he heard two male strangers speaking in a language he could understand, especially after remembering what the location manager told him.

According to him, the two men were discussing how tasty his flesh would be.

The popular thespian explained that he approached the men and greeted them in the language they were speaking and they were surprised.

At this point, he said, one of the men told him to be prepared to run for his life as he was in danger.

However, he revealed that a crowd kept gathering around him and he felt like a trapped animal about to be led to the slaughter.

Mr. Ibu said that it was at this time that his friends began to call out his name from afar.

“They had returned just on time to rescue me with a team of policemen and vigilante. I was greatly relieved. The ordeal lasted for about two hours,” he disclosed.

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J Lalasticlala

He could have disclosed the name of the community but I still feel that it will be an Igbo community. In 2016, I went for a burial in a boundary between Imo and Abia state (can't remember the exact place ) . I was warned seriously about the community that most of them feed on humans. I had to book a bike down with enough cash to the extent the biker couldn't reject the offer. I was given series of advice because of that village. The funniest thing is that their road is very bad likewise network. But thank God the biker was with me throughout , he didn't disappointed me. His advice to me was , "no matter what you do, don't stay till 3pm in this village". I spent just 40 minutes and ran away

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by scantee(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
If you read the statement very well you will understand that, such did not happen in South East..

According to Mr ibu, he said they were shocked that he was able to understand their language as he replied them, meaning since he is igbo there is no how those men will be shocked he understands igbo, since they know he is an igbo man

So those quoting S. East should think twice before commenting, if actually the story is not just fiction.

16 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by aimuan(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
GhettoG1:
This jst sounds like a joke jare, a whole manager alighted frm d bus, d second bus too left u, then you chasing em bus nd no one could heard u...
On the topic, well i always thought it was all rumour of human eater in d south bt Mr Ibu confirmed it nw .. . Em still spoke d same language... Jst Negodu
Very funny.and no one saw him when he was shouting? And not even one among those that wanted to kill him could recognized Mr IBU,or they don't watch movie in that village? The story is fake as bobrisky ass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Truckpusher(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
elmodee7:
It means the cannibals were his kinsmen.

6 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Realtalk20: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=prekumohtim post=85467012][/quote]

That's an exaggeration bro

There are cannibal communities all over Nigeria

Walk anyhow in Cross Rivers , or Benue

Travel more and find out

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by alexyanalysis(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chai!!! See mad comments everywhere. cheesy grin
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Organs(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
I did my NYSC in Akwa Ibom. Two stories I heard that, 1. There are cannibals in Calaba/ AkwaIbom axis and 2. They will serve me dog meat as cow meat in restaurants. Both were all lies. In this day and age, stories of people eating people are all lies. It’s just “stories” to create unnecessary fear, bred hate, give pastors something to pray about and bind the devil about and give mumus something to give testimony on. 2. Dog meat is s delicacy and cost more money. Nobody will mistakingly serve you dog meat. You have to specifically request it and be willing to pay for it to get dog meat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Aiyk2333: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
elmodee7:
you lots ain't tired of tribalising everything on nairaland. is these how u choose to live your life !!! every thread has a trace of nairaland and it's sickening making this place a hell hole, the mods do nothing about this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
LegendaryLover:
Are there still communities where this man's face is not known? I mean he's famous for god's sake. Will be even more famous in the east from he's from.
And truth be told, most villagers watch more indigenous movies than foreign ones. Also, villages enjoy electricity alot these days, in some cases more than towns sef.

U won't want to eat a star? ur star.

So, it's either he's lying/exaggerating, the blogger is lying, those men he heard were lying, his director is lying, or NL is lying.

Hello this is not a matter of bin popular. It is simply a matter of taste for human flesh. These people have unquenchable appetite for human flesh. Strangers normally suffer for it. It happens in East and Akwa Ibom state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Bigval5: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
johnkay1:
Hmmm

So, some parts of Igbo are still eating human being?

Fool this is how you fail exam. Where in this post did you find the word Igbo??

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by anonymousghost2(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
I have seen a video and they were cooking a human..........
d guy was bragging saying that "if u neva chop dis kind meat, u neva chop anything"
i still ve d video,,,,i can upload it for y'all.

5 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
johnkay1:
Hmmm

So, some parts of Igbo are still eating human being?
they did during the civil war. some still continued after the war e.g isi alangwa in abia

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.