Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

“I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience (82107 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor, Mr Ibu Narrates How He Got Poisoned / Actor, Mr Ibu Narrates How He Almosts Lost His Life After He Was Poisoned(video) / 21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by henryobinna(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Truckpusher:
It means the cannibals were his kinsmen.
You need a crash course on comprehension.

If they were his kins men...

1. it won't be written a language he understands it'll be indicated it was Igbo language.
2. They won't have been shocked he understands his native language.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Saintsquare(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
samegold:

I'm currently serving in Abia, and what you are saying my friend is the truth especially Isiala-Ngwa, though they said they don't do it anymore but we know that it's a lie
Someone from that place confirmed it to be true, of course many would deny it online.

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by ajl: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Is this cannibalism an aftermath of the civil war as a result of food blockade some people just got used to eating human flesh? Because I am perplexed why one human will feed on another.

Even carnivorous animals would not normally eat one another though they may kill each other out of competition.

9 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Binhamid(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is super story�
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by salford1: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hotfreez:

Go to Abia state, they have the highest rate of missing persons in the SE. They are hard-core cannibals in Ngwa.
That video link someone posted..i just watched it, and confirmed my fears. Sad.

4 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by AnanseK(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
We know the cannibal tribe

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Expert17: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
that was during the biafra war.
not now anymore

big lie...................... some still practice it

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
What a stüpid lie by John Okafor ... well maybe he is just trying to entertain people with stories.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
salford1:

That video link someone posted..i just watched it, and confirmed my fears. Sad.
where is that video/link?
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by sinkhole: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
But why did he leave out the final part?

grin

And he woke up from his dream
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by miclil: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
This one Crack me up***
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Hotfreez: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by baby124: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmmm.... Na wa o.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by CreekCommando: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
scantee:

I doubt it is Igboland because they were shocked he understands their language , why would they be shocked if it is in Igboland since they know he is igbo, nothing to be shocked there.

Me i understands Yoruba and can speak it 90%, i can understand and speaks Hausa 80%, or other languages 30%, so there is possible he might understands that particular tribe language to a bit, so that does not mean is only igbo he understands
Only you made sense here! The rest rushed to comment via their innate hatred as usual. If I'm found in Vandekya village in Benue state and I suddenly greeted some strange guys in the bush by saying ''upanuvee'', they would be surprised that despite my looks I could though speak Tiv. Common sense is lacking amongst all these ''big certificate holders'', that's why this place can't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by rhektor(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
elmodee7:
"a language he understands" food for thought.

Language he understands tells more about the location of the village

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hotfreez:
https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/
Ha ha ... i’ve seen that before on LL. Looks like a fake/staged video.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by jnoz23(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Watch how dead souls would buy this trash. Just watch!
[img]https:///view/popcorn-spongebob-drama-tv-television-gif-5106774.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

Continue puking till you die

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
It should be in Akwa Ibom.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
jesu in dis 21st century well. dey should raid that village and arrest dem all

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by LZAA: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I don dey talk am tey tey say dis SE pple are pure Cannibals and Savages... no be today. cheesy
You wonder why they all run away from that savage jungle they call Igbo land.

Fvcking Savage CANNIBALS! See the below link to further corroborate the fact.

https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/

LZAA, immhotep

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by LZAA: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hotfreez:

Apart from night-crawling, if your bus gets spoilt in that place, you're at risk.

If you don't speak the language, you are a no. 1 target.

If you dare visit them, Isiala-Ngwa people would admire your skin and be telling themselves in their dialect that the person's skin would be good for "onu madu" or something like that.

LZAA, Imhothep, Adaibeku, you cannibals should report here.
Receive sense bros

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Mogajunior(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
LegendaryLover:
Are there still communities where this man's face is not known? I mean he's famous for god's sake. Will be even more famous in the east from he's from.
And truth be told, most villagers watch more indigenous movies than foreign ones. Also, villages enjoy electricity alot these days, in some cases more than towns sef.

U won't want to eat a star? ur star.

So, it's either he's lying/exaggerating, the blogger is lying, those men he heard were lying, his director is lying, or NL is lying.
He is famous doesn't mean he won't make a nice delicacy. being famous would even make him sweeter to eat.

4 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Hotfreez: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Ha ha ... i’ve seen that before on LL. Looks like a fake/staged video.

Looks fake?
Not surprised though.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Hotfreez: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
LZAA:

Receive sense bros

Cannibal.

6 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by LZAA: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hotfreez:

Cannibal.

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by ajl: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

should I also go online and dig out places body parts were found all over South West?!?? let's dig up and do a head count.. It seems u derive joy doing this rubbish

Of course we already know ritual killings happens in SW. That, evil people do for money or power. Now we are talking about cannibalism. This is not about tribal stuff. Just to open our eyes. I bet no individual from SW will get defensive when discussing ritual killing issues.

6 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by LegendaryLover(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mogajunior:
He is famous doesn't mean he won't make a nice delicacy. being famous would even make him sweeter to eat.

nope... it'd be difficult to sweep it under the carpet. so every1 invoved would likely be arrested.

he's no ordinary stranger.
the saying "don't bite off more than u can chew" would apply here.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Agugbadin: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
If you disclose the place you will save the life of other people. We no it must be South East, but be specific to save other people. From history we know a tribe in Abia and Akwaibom state still practice cannibalism. They share boundaries and are neighbors. Ngwa and Annag respectively.

11 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Mogajunior(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
LegendaryLover:

nope... it'd be difficult to sweep it under the carpet. so every1 invoved would likely be arrested.

he's no ordinary stranger.
the saying "don't bite off more than u can chew" would apply here.
I think I get your point now.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Abimbola007(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Igbos and eating human flesh�‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Skmoda360(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
johnkay1:
Hmmm

So, some parts of Igbo are still eating human being?
Ngwa, in Abia state....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) / P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.