Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

“I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience (82144 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor, Mr Ibu Narrates How He Got Poisoned / Actor, Mr Ibu Narrates How He Almosts Lost His Life After He Was Poisoned(video) / 21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by holicupp(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
see huncle wey funny
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by sharpwriter(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=prekumohtim post=85467012][/quote]
Lol... Ifeeneme
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by sharpwriter(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
anonymousghost2:
I have seen a video and they were cooking a human..........
d guy was bragging saying that "if u neva chop dis kind meat, u neva chop anything"
i still ve d video,,,,i can upload it for y'all.

Are you sure it's a human and not a chimpanzee or gorilla
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Skmoda360(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
salford1:

That video link someone posted..i just watched it, and confirmed my fears. Sad.
It's so true bro

7 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by babaireti(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
elmodee7:
"a language he understands" food for thought.
Na dem,gambari pa fulani

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Skmoda360(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
sharpwriter:

Are you sure it's a human and not a chimpanzee or gorilla
It's human being look very well.

8 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by DarkJeddi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
johnkay1:
Hmmm

So, some parts of Igbo are still eating human being?
So,how are you sure it's not your language? shocked
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Vikynas: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Scripted
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by slimhomiequan(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ngwa people, i hail o

5 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by masseratti: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
nlPoster:

S/he actually said "during a war" cheesy
that's my point.
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Goldencheese(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Una just like to dey yarn disunity sha. What of the Badoo cult, Ibadan, Ota and Lagos ritual dens, Osun incident in which a pastor killed a LASU student and his clients ate some of her body parts? How about the kidnapping and other vices in the North? Should we now say all Yorubas and northerners are this or that? For your information, corp members serve in Arochukwu and Isiala-Ngwa and none has been killed or found missing from yore. Do your research and prove me wrong.

You deserve to be banned for fanning embers of ethnic hate on this platform.

Hotfreez:
That should be in Igboland since Mr. Ibu spoke to them in their language.

In Arochukwu and Isiala-Ngwa, those ones are notorious cannibals and they still practice it today, codedly.
Even broader Ngwa land, they are known for cannibalism, especially those their small small villages in the bush.

Before you argue, can you tell me why in Ngwa land, people face oncoming people and walk by the left hand side instead of the right?
That's because if the cutlass of the cannibal hunters is to swing, it's harder swinging from the left to the right.

For those asking for proof, watch this video of Igbos speaking Igbo language and cooking a full-grown male human.

Video
https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/

See also
https://www.nairaland.com/2319518/police-shut-anambra-restaurant-serving
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Ndipe(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
What is the name of the village?
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by tityboi: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
ohhh
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by sharpwriter(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
What a stüpid lie by John Okafor ... well maybe he is just trying to entertain people with stories.

What's the lie? That it happened to him or that there are cannibals in igbo land.... Please click the link someone posted on page six and see the video there... Confirmed! The people didn't even look archaic. Very puzzling and annoying.

7 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by sharpwriter(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Skmoda360:

It's human being look very well.

I've seen it o... Na confirmed human being.... Very disgusting. I feel like blowing those people to ashes especially that one wey dey talk say the meat good.

5 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by domido(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
johnkay1:
Hmmm

So, some parts of Igbo are still eating human being?

The Ngwa tribe of Abia state I know of.

5 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Beosten(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
henriettttta:
This sounds like a cooked up story

Go to isiala-ngwa in anambra to confirm. Ur flesh go...God forbids
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by placeofallure(f): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hotfreez:

In Arochukwu and Isiala-Ngwa, those ones are notorious cannibals and they still practice it today, codedly.
Even broader Ngwa land, they are known for cannibalism, especially those their small small villages in the bush.

Before you argue, can you tell me why in Ngwa land, people face oncoming people and walk by the left hand side instead of the right?
That's because if the cutlass of the cannibal hunters is to swing, it's harder swinging from the left to the right.

For those asking for proof, watch this video of Igbos speaking Igbo language and cooking a full-grown male human.

Video
https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/

See also

Really disgusting! The video make me wanna puke! And the igbos be shouting skull miners here! I've been to Enugu for a research project, we went to the interiors to get statistics. Some villages, we had to go on water, some we climbed mountains. If I'd read or seen this prior, I wouldn't have ventured into it no matter how tempting the money is.

6 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by DavidEsq(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Realtalk20:

grin

I bet those men where saying , guy this man go sweet pass if we barbecue am,

then the other guy said no na , make we fry him meat we fit barbecue the bottom only grin

Disgusting
mad ooooooo!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by luluosas(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ibo eating people, hence he refused to name the community. Thousands are still in danger of these cannibals until they are named and wiped out

5 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by totit: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hotfreez:

Video

See also

Oh My........Gosh!!!

Can't believe I just watched the first video and it's true.

Like, seriously? WFT!!!! angry

Oh my....G..

5 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by emecheboy2(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
It is either somewhere in Abia or Ebonyi State. But I put my bet on Abia.

4 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Seun360(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
scantee:
If you read the statement very well you will understand that, such did not happen in South East..

According to Mr ibu, he said they were shocked that he was able to understand their language as he replied them, meaning since he is igbo there is no how those men will be shocked he understands igbo, since they know he is an igbo man

So those quoting S. East should think twice before commenting, if actually the story is not just fiction.

Baba keep kwayet, parts of Ngwa and neighbouring parts of Akwa Ibom, they eat humans codedly. I knew that long time ago cos have been to those parts of the country several times.

5 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Seun360(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Agugbadin:
If you disclose the place you will save the life of other people. We no it must be South East, but be specific to save other people. From history we know a tribe in Abia and Akwaibom state still practice cannibalism. They share boundaries and are neighbors. Ngwa and Annag respectively.

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by nedekid: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
aimuan:
Very funny.and no one saw him when he was shouting? And not even one among those that wanted to kill him could recognized Mr IBU,or they don't watch movie in that village? The story is fake as bobrisky ass.
Oga I did nysc at the orientation camp at
a place called isialangwa in abia state.
Guy believe, I was there 1996. They fucking eat people there. Ten coppers that already had their hair shaved and prepared for butchering were rescued when a lady indigene of that village that worked as a red cross officer in the camp ratted on her people. The modus was to direct In comming coppers new to the town to a wrong road where they are then captured. Coppers posted for their ppa were handed over to the rulers who had to sign an undertaking to provide the copper after service.
The security was tight when we go for early morning jugging we had armed soldiers accompany us. We were counted before and after outside camp juggling. Meanwhile the villagers will be staring at us just like tiger looking at goat.
Bros things happened those days oh and I believe they still eat people there.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Realtalk20:

grin

I bet those men where saying , guy this man go sweet pass if we barbecue am,

then the other guy said no na , make we fry him meat we fit barbecue the bottom only grin

Disgusting

Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Marriage Introduction Outfit (Photos) / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. / DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.