Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,559 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 (3103 Views)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by 24kmagic: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
HenryDion:

Psych Evaluation

You are poor AF

An insecure gay man with internalized homophobia. I had to re-read the quoted comment to see where being an anti-gay comes in. SMH!

You are an attention seeker, a hardcore drama queen who sees himself unbeatable on a faceless forum. Should I say you're effeminate? You blab like these village market women in Aba Ariaria market.

Real-life, you are one nonentity with a skewed social life, who lacks both confidence and self-esteem. Only on a faceless forum can you spew these attacks without battling an eyelid.

You are bitter, filled with envy, probably depressed and looking for who to vent your anger on.

Please, everyone isn't as broke or fake as you. So, don't accuse him of your flaws!

This evaluation cost $450, but don't worry. What are we friends for?

Jeez!
Take it easy sir.
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ruben225571:

Thanks! Although isn’t easy! I recently met a girl and after two days, she demanded for iPhone all cos I am using Xs Max.. I wanted to get her Samsung but she rejected after we got to Banex plaza and she told me she can’t date me without me buying her iPhone! That’s how I left and erase her contact because it’s seems she’s materialistic! Although I was very comfortable of getting her a Samsung of 50-70 thousand! But I can’t just bought iPhone 200,000k or more for someone I just met! I’m not rich or poor at the same time not hungry. Just wanna meet a good and lovely lady to build a long relationship with! At 25 years and I don’t have a girlfriend! I am always single! I don’t party to meet ladies or club to meet ladies! I don’t go out too.. May God help me.
oga chillax, thank God that you are able to fend for yourself and you have means of getting most of the things you desire...I wish I were in your shoes, a gf Is the last thing on my mind..heck haven't dated anyone in almost four years, count your blessings bro..you don't need a gf to feel alright, there is someone for everyone, keep calm, live life, spend time with the family, you are gonna meet your girl soon,, you are sounding desperate, one love bruh
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=oluwaseyi000 post=85476537]
Send it to this account gtb 0111507363 or better still to a motherless home smh

Please endeavour to prof read your comment before posting I'm being respectful by not saying you need to work on your English[/quot
e] Mr prof well done o kiss
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
24kmagic:

Lol
Actually, there are from mercury.
You're not within the age bracket sef

Not interested in such. The op is already running scared. Buhhhaaahhhaa, scammers no fit change
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2020
24kmagic:

Jeez!
Take it easy sir.

He was being an ass, needed to whoop him cheesy
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by jeph19(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2020
Cholls:
my brother take a visit to Yobe and Borno State.

Thanks bro
I'm grateful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month / Which Of This Cute Pies Ladies Would You Choose / How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.