Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (126116 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Peacecoy19: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:
Damn! See as hand be like asun. This is a man that was a dreaded leader of one of Iran's elite forces, blown away like a fowl.

Iran's retaliatory move, will be proxy or lone attacks by sympathizers...at best it will attack some American allie bases in the middle east. If they go overboard, Israel is patiently waiting for them.

Either way, they're done for. The economic sanction alone is crippling them and their allies (Russia and maybe China) can't do sh1t either.
History have shown that Iran has come out real winners in confrontations with America. They are already winning this one.How? America have already ordered their citizens out of Iraq also locking their embassy in Baghdad .after all that USA had expended to remove sadam and rebuild Iraq.,the deployment of USA contractors etc Above all USA will now leave the area for Iran to increase their influence.This last point is what Iran aspire most.

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Cantonese: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

stop.overhyping the US please..
in conventional war the US is gonna win buh it won't be easy have done alot of study on iran military and they aren't push over's one on one they will take out Saudi Arabia even will all the money Saudi Arabia are throwing on weapons..buh in an uncoventional war the US has no chance

Is a conventional war not that kind that is fought with troops and tanks, etc? And an unconventional war that which is fought with unconventional things like chemicals, atomic bombs and the nuclear?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by 7lives: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Scottallen:

China kwa! You guys are funny! You didn't say Russia. China is still a struggling nation, biko

Even China is too much, they should try North Korea, Ordinary Vietnam made nonsense of America for 17 years, killing, grilling and grinding Americans.
Over 20,000 American prisoners of war are still languishing in Vietnamese jail, no be everybody go succumb to a bully jor.
No matter how mad a dog is, it still recognize it's owner, orientals are not Arabs that are not smart, America gan o ni fe te.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Horus(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGtxzwQE4p4

Netanyahu claims Iran had secret nuclear weapons site

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by CSTR2: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
pwansunriseteam:

It seems you don't know how Technologically aevanced Isreal is in that middle East. Just leave Isreal and Iran in just one week fight ans watch how they will let wipe them out.
Israel has more Nobel Prize winners than the whole Muslim world combined.

The gulf in capability is staggering.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Those people saying IRAN this , Russia that , north Korea this , Iraq that .

Oya make UNA come help IRAN FIGHT THE FIGHT
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by RaptorF35: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin grin grin angry Good for him .
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Correcto:
And I said if Iran does what requires the use of nuclear weapons, US won't hesitate to use it.

only if Iran where to use nuclear weapons
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by CSTR2: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
And those who don't know, America has many strategic reasons for supporting Israel.
It is not a one way street.

Israeli homegrown civil and military technologies are everywhere in America contributing massively to the US military industrial complex.

Infact, Israel is among the top 5 most innovative nations in the world, and all those innovations is flowing straight to America.
American big companies snap up these Israeli tech start ups before they have a chance to grow big.

So if anything, America has benefited far more from Israel than the other way round.

There is very little Israel cannot produce on their own if they really want to.
So they don't really really need America when it comes to it.

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGtxzwQE4p4
Netanyahu claims Iran had secret nuclear weapons site

he's mad.. then Israel has been manufacturing children toy's all these years.. I hate this man
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by sikells(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
anonymous1759:

You think accumulating Enemies is Strength? Your almighty US will soon fall. Let your almighty US go and attack Russia or China. They can't even size their ships supplying oil to Syria talk less of Bombing them.

Any country China or Russia take sides with America influence on Such countries is limited.
And why are you always convinced China and Russia are willing to fight together
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Peacecoy19:
History have shown that Iran has come out real winners in confrontations with America. They are already winning this one.How? America have already ordered their citizens out of Iraq also locking their embassy in Baghdad .after all that USA had expended to remove sadam and rebuild Iraq.,the deployment of USA contractors etc Above all USA will now leave the area for Iran to increase their influence.This last point is what Iran aspire most.
Are you joking or what? Lol...America ordered it's citizens (NOT TROOPS) for their own safety out of the area and you say Iran is winning?

America just blew the head of their elite force like a common criminal close to their backyard but Iran is winning? You're joking

As for the other points you raised, your first point alone, invalidates all others.

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by mrsteel: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
leksite120:
Are you kidding me?. Do you know US has even caused more harm to the world than any other country?. They brought up terrorist groups and deadly diseases. So they are your saviour bah. Can a lovely-hearted someone killed thousands of citizens not soldiers in Japan like that, they are the worst u could ever think of.
Really??
And every Nigerian is still struggling to go to US?
How many Nigerians apply for Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq visas? No nation can ever be as worse as those blood sucking terrorist nations. The US have done more good to the world than bad. If all nations were to be as US, I think the world would have been a better place.

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Correcto: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lol you mean Iran will use nuclear weapons on the USA? Naaah that will erase Iran from the surface of the earth. Iran is not yet known to have the capacity to deliver a nuclear weapon to the US. You think too far. Just tell Iran to do what Japan did at Pearl Harbor using normal bombs, then use will see nuclear bombs landing in Iran.
marvin906:

only if Iran where to use nuclear weapons

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Necksonnel: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
I don't know how this kids think nowadays. Unconventional war? Are will still in the 80's . This is 2020 for Godsake and I see many people saying Russia and China will back Iran. OMG! How is that even possible, you expect china and Russia to leave there stable economy to pick a fight with US because of Iran. Who does that? China will never do anything that will not benefit them that's 100% sure likewise Russia. China and Russia are all for themselves. Iran will retaliate but not just the way many people are thinking. Iran does not dare hit a US city. They won't try it. All this develop countries are just playing pawns with small small countries all for their selfish gains.

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Blueelf: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

in conventional war the US is gonna win buh it won't be easy have done alot of study on iran military and they aren't push over's one on one they will take out Saudi Arabia even will all the money Saudi Arabia are throwing on weapons..buh in an uncoventional war the US has no chance

Well, you shouldn't expect more from a kid

THe USA has been battling countries that use unconventional warfare for decades and you think they will be stupid enough not to learn their lessons?

Hahahahahahahaha......I pity Iran sha. If you must know, the US is backed by the military might of the west and Iran will become another Syria.....
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Necksonnel: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrsteel:

Really??
And every Nigerian is still struggling to go to US?
How many Nigerians apply for Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq visas? No nation can ever be as worse as those blood sucking terrorist nations. The US have done more good to the world than bad. If all nations were to be as US, I think the world would have been a better place.

Most of this people don't understand the impact of USA in this world. Thank God we have a country like USA that police the world. The world would have been destroyed by now because other develop countries are just all for themselves. Racism would be worst , slave trade will still continue, NK can decide to test the nuclear weapons on other countries, nobody will stop them. All this Muslim terrorists will be living like kings and nobody to stop them

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by mrsteel: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Necksonnel:

Most of this people don't understand the impact of USA in this world. Thank God we have a country like USA that police the world. The world would have been destroyed by now because other develop countries are just all for themselves. Racism would be worst , slave trade will still continue, NK can decide to test the nuclear weapons on other countries, nobody will stop them. All this Muslim terrorists will be living like kings and nobody to stop them
God bless u
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Blueelf:

Well, you shouldn't expect more from a kid

THe USA has been battling countries that use unconventional warfare for decades and you think they will be stupid enough not to learn their lessons?

Hahahahahahahaha......I pity Iran sha. If you must know, the US is backed by the military might of the west and Iran will become another Syria.....

must you show your foolishness..
is too early..
where has the US won an uncoventional war..
or has the Taliban been eliminated..
or is it not the same US that was looking for a peace agreement with the Taliban..
stop exhibiting your hereditary foolishness
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Correcto:
Lol you mean Iran will use nuclear weapons on the USA? Naaah that will erase Iran from the surface of the earth. Iran is not yet known to have the capacity to deliver a nuclear weapon to the US. You think too far. Just tell Iran to do what Japan did at Pearl Harbor using normal bombs, then use will see nuclear bombs landing in Iran.

I don't think you understand my statement
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Correcto:

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Correcto: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
I hope so
marvin906:

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

Iraq was the 4th best military till their ASS was kicked. The technology that the US used is what Russia and China did research on to beef and counter America on. We have some new shiny toys that the world has ever seen. I pray we do not use them.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Larryfest:
I get power, I get power na one day e go end. You can only claim powerful when you haven't come across that person who will mess you up big time..

For now, United State has power the world has ever seen.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Iraq was the 4th best military till their ASS was kicked. The technology that the US used is what Russia and China did research on to beef and counter America on. We have some new shiny toys that the world has ever seen. I pray we do not use them.

and Russia has weapons that the Pentagon are still sweating to counter
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

people like you think the US will defeat every country in the world out together without breaking a sweat

They will break a sweat but we still beat everyone.

A country that simultaneously fought Imperial Japan and Germany with allies. Go and read history.

Israel alone beat all the coalition of all middle east in few days. Go and read history. You will know why they fear Israel.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Stewpid Donald Trump, has just started a war. I hope they draft his sons into the military, so that they can help fight Iranians.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Necksonnel:
I don't know how this kids think nowadays. Unconventional war? Are will still in the 80's . This is 2020 for Godsake and I see many people saying Russia and China will back Iran. OMG! How is that even possible, you expect china and Russia to leave there stable economy to pick a fight with US because of Iran. Who does that? China will never do anything that will not benefit them that's 100% sure likewise Russia. China and Russia are all for themselves. Iran will retaliate but not just the way many people are thinking. Iran does not dare hit a US city. They won't try it. All this develop countries are just playing pawns with small small countries all for their selfish gains.
Well said...I just dey laugh all these excited kids talking about Iran...lol

Iran wey Israel dey lick lips dey wait for.

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

and Russia has weapons that the Pentagon are still sweating to counter
Where did you read this? NatGeo wild? undecided

You're too excited over nothing man. Stop overatting Russia. Russia after the Soviet era, is yet to test it's military capability while the USA has been doing test runs from the days of George Bush the first

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
sikells:

And why are you always convinced China and Russia are willing to fight together

From their body language you know. They both oppose the united states and take sides with each other. Recently they've a joint military Navy (Russia, China and Iran) same thing America do with their Allies.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

They will break a sweat but we still beat everyone.

A country that simultaneously fought Imperial Japan and Germany with allies. Go and read history.

Israel alone beat all the coalition of all middle east in few days. Go and read history. You will know why they fear Israel.

oh my goodness....
a coalition of China, Russia,India the US will defeat them..
your dumb

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

must you show your foolishness..
is too early..
where has the US won an uncoventional war..
or has the Taliban been eliminated..
or is it not the same US that was looking for a peace agreement with the Taliban..
stop exhibiting your hereditary foolishness
Foolish Trump supporters everywhere. They think America will just go about dropping nuclear weapons on countries without getting any preemptive strike from the likes of Russia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57