Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (126123 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

and Russia has weapons that the Pentagon are still sweating to counter

Lol. You read too much fake news.

Unlike Russia, America does not announce their weapons. The only thing they announce is deterrence weapons so that their enemies know the consequences of their actions which China and Russia understands. You wonder why you never hear China and Russia say we will bomb the US? Where do you think $800B goes every year?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

oh my goodness....
a coalition of China, Russia,India the US will defeat them..
your dumb

It is your father that is dumb, including your siblings.

India is an ally of the US. You see how dumb you are
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Foolish Trump supporters everywhere. They think America will just go about dropping nuclear weapons on countries without getting any preemptive strike from the likes of Russia.

Foolish buhari ass licker. Mutual Assured Destruction. Go and read about it.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

Where did you read this? NatGeo wild? undecided

You're too excited over nothing man. Stop overatting Russia. Russia after the Soviet era, is yet to test it's military capability while the USA has been doing teat runs from the days of George Bush the first

your extremely dumb..
Russia super Sonic missle the US has no answer to that even the Pentagon admitted to that..
Russia s-400 you guys still don't have an answer to that..
let me remind you this s-400 can easily take out your best fighter jets without breaking a sweat..
yet your Patriot defense system couldn't even detect an ordinary drone..
nonsense
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Lol. You read too much fake news.

Unlike Russia, America does not announce their weapons. The only thing they announce is deterrence weapons so that their enemies know the consequences of their actions which China and Russia understands. You wonder why you never hear China and Russia say we will bomb the US? Where do you think $800B goes every year?
Are you saying Russia has no weapons that can seriously hurt America? Why is anything you do not know fake news to Trump supporters? Mr real news, where do you get your news from?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

your extremely dumb..
Russia super Sonic missle the US has no answer to that even the Pentagon admitted to that..
let me remind you this s-400 can easily take out your best fighter jets without breaking a sweat..
nonsense
Lol...You are just an excited young man. grin

I asked a question, which OUT OF THE WORLD technology did Russia develop that is alien to America? You're rambling like a kid who's just hearing terminologies for the first time and is excited to use it.

S-400, Super Sonic yada yada grin

You joker grin

2 Likes

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Lol.. Why so pained? grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

your stupidity is hereditary.. India an ally to the US your dumb for this statement.. Britain is an ally France Germany are allies . never mention India even turkey can't be considered an ally
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Are you saying Russia has no weapons that can seriously hurt America? Why is anything you do not know fake news to Trump supporters? Mr real news, where do you get your news from?

Like I said, Mutual Assured Destruction. Russia knows it and understand it better than you. Nobody wins a nuclear war. Even in Africa, you will be impacted.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by sikells(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
anonymous1759:

From their body language you know. They both oppose the united states and take sides with each other. Recently they've a joint military Navy (Russia, China and Iran) same thing America do with their Allies.
Bros ...China and Russia will never go to war with America because of Iran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

I asked a question, which OUT OF THE WORLD technology did Russia develop that is alien to America? You're rambling like a kid who's just hearing terminologies for the first time and is excited to use it.

S-400, Super Sonic yada yada grin

You joker grin

huhhhhhhhh
I give up on you

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

You joker
What does "out of the world" even mean? Russia has capability to send an ICBM to Washington or New York. It doesn't matter if the weapon is outer worldly or inner worldly. What matters is the damage that Russia is capable of inflicting on America.

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

your stupidity is hereditary..
India an ally to the US your dumb for this statement..
Britain is an ally
France Germany are allies .
never mention India even turkey can't be considered an ally

Like I said, the dumbness must be hereditary.

Turkey is a member of NATO which United State belongs to. An attack against one is an attack against all.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet over Syria few years ago, why did'nt Russian attack Turkey? Turkey is an ally of the US via NATO.

India and the US are ally to counter China.

Do you need more education? Do you know China and India have territorial dispute and are not friends?

3 Likes

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

huhhhhhhhh
I give up on you
That guy is certainly a joker grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

What does "out of the world" even mean? Russia has capability to send an ICBM to Washington or New York. It doesn't matter if the weapon is outer worldly or inner worldly. What matters is the damage that Russia is capable of inflicting on America.

What matters is the damage the US is capable of inflicting on Everyone.

You think like a 13 year old playing video games. Google "Nuclear Winter"

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Like I said, Mutual Assured Destruction. Russia knows it and understand it better than you. Nobody wins a nuclear war. Even in Africa, you will be impacted.
At least you get the point. Wonder why you called it fake news in the first instance.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
sikells:

Bros ...China and Russia will never go to war with America because of Iran

They can supply them weapons to fight and the United States knows it. That's why they still respect nations that has weapon capable of harming them plus having allies like Russia and China. And not all NATO countries will face Iran because of the United States too. They can assist with funds. Trump complained that USA is carrying the load of NATO. No country is willing to go to War. Every country is Avoiding it.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
emmachukwu99:

God bless Israel

Are you an Israeli ?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

huhhhhhhhh
I give up on you
Don't give up yet kid. You porbably googled some stuff up and it blew yoyr mind and you're regurgitating same. Lol...

You think America is the world police for no reason? They're seasoned warriors and have ALL the technology and military hardware.

While other nations are still using theirs for internal and international propaganda, America is test running theirs in the war front.

How many wars have China or Russia fought after the Soviet era? Go and check how many regimes the USA has toppled...How many military basea they have established around the world...how many leaders, terrorists and countries they have battled...How many battles they have won...How many terrorist organisations they have impaled and limited...
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

your extremely dumb..
nonsense

Lol. Believe marketing hype from Russia which they use to sell their products. S400 was in operation when the US bombed Syria. Even Israel has demonstrated to beat it. Before you yap nonsense, Israel is on of the best Technology advanced countries in the world (Militarily).

2 Likes

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

What matters is the damage the US is capable of inflicting on Everyone.

You think like a 13 year old playing video games. Google "Nuclear Winter"
So U.S is immune to nuclear weapons? No wonder the last guy called you dumb. You really are. Your dumbness is quite common though, that type where the dumb person actually thinks he/she is smart.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

And America can't do same? Or is this capability exclusive to Russia alone?

In an advent where this happens (ofcourse Russia dare not), how many allies does Russia have to be behind them? China?India? Iran? Who else? Rookie nations in warfare?

The USA has western europe (seasoned warriors) with capable technology to match, Japan, Israel, South Korea?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

At least you get the point. Wonder why you called it fake news in the first instance.

You make it sounds like it is a one sided thing. Russia and the US will never go to war. The only war they can fight is through Proxy. Ukraine VS Donbass. Yemen and Syria.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

Then on whose side will Western Europe, South Korea, Israel, Japan be?
USA, Israel n Japan run d same military.. South Korea? they r pawns.. S.Korea than ran 2 Shinzo Abe for help concerning N.Korea.. USA has so many friends n foes.. With those listed with Iran.. if Russia, China n Turkey joins them.. they can't lose any war.. Iran has nuclear deal with Brazil n they r Brazil's 7th biggest trade partner.. Brazil is likely 2 sit on d fence sha..
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrsteel:

Below is your post in quote

The guy u quoted never stated Russia or China is small fry, he stated they are scrambling because of sanction & clearly stated only Iran as small fry. Read his post below;

My bad. I actually thought he said Russia and China were a small fry to the US, sorry.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

So U.S is immune to nuclear weapons? No wonder the last guy called you dumb. You really are. Your dumbness is quite common though, that type where the dumb person actually thinks he/she is smart.

Your derangement is out of this world. When you use 1,000 Naira data, I expect your IQ to be slow.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

A stupid move how Because you are a Muslim?

Do I have to be a Muslim to say what Trump did was not well thought of?
And besides if you think what's happening is because of religion and not political interests, that tschau undecided
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

And America can't do same? Or is this capability exclusive to Russia alone?

In an advent where this happens (ofcourse Russia dare not), how many allies does Russia have to be behind them? China?India? Iran? Who else? Rookie nations in warfare?

The USA has western europe (seasoned warriors) with capable technology to match, Japan, Israel, South Korea?
Get my point!!! I am saying that in as much as America can seriously hurt any country in the world, America is also vulnerable to being hurt seriously by countries that have nuclear capabilities. Why are you even talking about allies? Does Russia need an ally to nuke New York?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Lol.. Why so pained? grin grin grin

I cannot be pained because I know for a fact you are beneath me.

Your attitude just shows your generation and the one to come has no future.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Your derangement is out of this world. When you use 1,000 Naira data, I expect your IQ to be slow.
Typical idiot. Address the issue on ground I.e the source of your idiocy. I am very sure you cannot afford N1,000 data. Idiots will always project their inadequacies when communicating with others. Typical defense mechanism. It's not my fault you are stewpid and broke.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
dis one loug gan o.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

USA, Israel n Japan run d same military.. South Korea? they r pawns.. S.Korea than ran 2 Shinzo Abe for help concerning N.Korea.. USA has so many friends n foes.. With those listed with Iran.. if Russia, China n Turkey joins them.. they can't lose any war.. Iran has nuclear deal with Brazil n they r Brazil's 7th biggest trade partner.. Brazil is likely 2 sit on d fence sha..
1. China and Russia can NEVER ally with Iran.
2. If the countries I stated above, ally with the USA they'll loose the war. China and Russia (after the Soviet era) are rookie nations when it comes to warfare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.