Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (126102 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lewisalexander:

Okoro. Iraq hates Iran. Do your research well

your the dumb one who controls Iraq..
Iran has these allies in the middle East Yemen,Iraq,and qatar..
Don't even argue about Qatar the moment their general was killed the prime minister flew to iran
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

I cannot be pained because I know for a fact you are beneath me.

Your attitude just shows your generation and the one to come has no future.

Lmao...
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

are you serious? so what made NATO weak?

without the US who da fvck is nato
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

Don't give up yet kid. You porbably googled some stuff up and it blew yoyr mind and you're regurgitating same. Lol...

You think America is the world police for no reason? They're seasoned warriors and have ALL the technology and military hardware.

While other nations are still using theirs for internal and international propaganda, America is test running theirs in the war front.

How many wars have China or Russia fought after the Soviet era? Go and check how many regimes the USA has toppled...How many military basea they have established around the world...how many leaders, terrorists and countries they have battled...How many battles they have won...How many terrorist organisations they have impaled and limited...

ok

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Iraq was the 4th best military till their ASS was kicked. The technology that the US used is what Russia and China did research on to beef and counter America on. We have some new shiny toys that the world has ever seen. I pray we do not use them.

"We" ? This is hilarious ! How can you be in a slum of Lagos and you are here forming a goddamn american ? Inferiority complex at its peak !
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Emyogalanya: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explorers:
US orders citizens to flee Iraq 'immediately' as Tehran vows revenge.

US citizens in Iraq have been told to leave the country immediately in the wake of the air strike which killed senior Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani amid concerns the situation could escalate into a full-blown war - with President Trump later reinforcing the advice.

The State Department added: 'Due to Iranian-backed militia attacks at the US Embassy compound, all consular operations are suspended.

'US citizens should not approach the Embassy.'

Homeland Security braces for attacks on U.S. soil.

Major cities, including New York and Los Angeles, have said they are stepping up security in the aftermath of the airstrikes to prevent any revenge attacks.

Pictured officers stand guard at Times Square on Friday.
that's why i love them. if it were we bifrans we would start thinking how to carry our big mansions from arewa

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

Oh please! Easy man...stop been paranoid.

1. Oil prices ALWAYS go up when there are tensions in the middle east. So this is not new.
2. China and Russia can't and will NEVER stick their necks out for Iran.
3. Any war in the middle east will not be different from the wars in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc

Paranoid? ok
U are right with ur no. point
but no. 3, that war in Iran will be like other wars on the region is so dump. The fires-all the wars that America waged or supported in the middle East since the last 20years is still ranging. most of those countries do not see how they can achieve peace, from Afghanistan and Iraq through to libya, Yemen and Syria no one can really project this countries will be whole in ten years time. I hope u know the war in far away Libya helped strengthen boko Aram.
now, they want to add Iran in the mix. and Iran is stronger than any of those previous victim nations and has more influence. You should know they have sizable supporters here in Nigeria.
Now your no. 2points that Russia and China will not stick there neck, can be true at the early stage of the conflicts. bit something about war is that there is always a risk of miscalculation and unintended consequences. This big players have interest everywhere too. If anything do eventually suck them in I wonder if u will be able to still post without giving critical attention to happenings.
War is terrible. it can end humanity. it should avoided at all cost. So can u still see paranoia in the logical analysis here?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Scottallen:
[s][/s]

Are you on drugs! No nation comes close to the military prowress of the USA. It is just like Great Britain of old.

You may be a Muslim. Muslims hate the USA yet like to go there always.

You're so wrong here ! How on earth can you say Muslims hate the U S A ? Are there no Muslims in the US ? Is Saudi Arabia a Christian country? That is a blanket generalisation that's worthy of sanction.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by GreetMe(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
emeijeh:
Fearless Trump

[img]https://media1./images/e0b774fe9a35a286f20dfa2d9b2e5f3e/tenor.gif?itemid=7759128[/img]

Shit!!!! This meme is hilarious grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

"We" ? This is hilarious ! How can you be in a slum of Lagos and you are here forming a goddamn american ? Inferiority complex at its peak !
Lol. It is not inferiority complex. Not from Shithole. Your response shows how dunce you are. I am not a Nigerian since you assumed everyone on Nairaland is Nigerian.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
thinkmoney:

Paranoid? ok
U are right with ur no. point
but no. 3, that war in Iran will be like other wars on the region is so dump. The fires-all the wars that America waged or supported in the middle East since the last 20years is still ranging. most of those countries do not see how they can achieve peace, from Afghanistan and Iraq through to libya, Yemen and Syria no one can really project this countries will be whole in ten years time. I hope u know the war in far away Libya helped strengthen boko Aram.
now, they want to add Iran in the mix. and Iran is stronger than any of those previous victim nations and has more influence. You should know they have sizable supporters here in Nigeria.
Now your no. 2points that Russia and China will not stick there neck, can be true at the early stage of the conflicts. bit something about war is that there is always a risk of miscalculation and unintended consequences. This big players have interest everywhere too. If anything do eventually suck them in I wonder if u will be able to still post without giving critical attention to happenings.
War is terrible. it can end humanity. it should avoided at all cost. So can u still see paranoia in the logical analysis here?
Yes Iran is a bigger nut to crack but they don't have what it takes to go to war. Israel alone, is waiting for them.

Iran and China won't stick their necks for them neither will Saudi Arabia. The only support and allie Iran will get will be rag tag militia from rebels in war torn countries of the middle east.

Imagine the top military commander of their elite force was picked up at the airport by rebels and he was blown into pieces by superior fire power. Is that the person who will lead Iran to a modern warfare? A country that aligns with rebels? Israel, not even America will blow them away.

They are working on inter continental ballistic missles, America and Israel is aware of that and are on stand by to push their own buttons in case they want to go rogue.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

You are senseless o. I am ready to help your family and you are still calling me broke.

Lol... See symptom of regression. Keep displaying your idiocy.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

I towing the same path your useless father towed. We all know for a fact a vagabond will always produce a vagabond. Pele cry cry cry cry cry
Hmmm. Still not good enough. Your brain appears stuck, perhaps a lobotomy will help? grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Nairaland emoji wont help your case. This is the one you need cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
grin grin can't stop laughing at your foolishness.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

because they are in the same organization doesn't make them friends..
give turkey the chance they will backstab the US ..
China and India having territorial dispute doesn't make them allies with the US ..
Even the Philippines has a territorial dispute with China doesn't still make them allies..
there's more to being an allie than just words

It still does not matter. You can be ally to your enemies. The Soviet, Americans and Europe were allies in Word War II against Nazies.

Go and look at the Geo-Politcal landscape. Indian and the US are partners/friends/allies. They both are building weapons together, forming a choke point for China in the South China sea/Indian Ocean. Turkey contributed to F35 Fighter jet program. Obama denied Turkey access to Patriot Missile which made Turkey go to Russia for S400. Turkey is a very important ally to both Europe and the US.
The only thing that brought Turkey closer to Russia is Obama.

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

grin grin can't stop laughing at your foolishness.

You are a step away from madness because foolishness surrounds. cry cry
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Hmmm. Still not good enough. Your brain appears stuck, perhaps a lobotomy will help? grin grin
Is that a question for your father?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by alexola20(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Brushless: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

stop speaking with sentiments..
is Iran that weak in your eyes
You probably haven't read about the "Yom Kipur " of 1973, try anybody who has the history of that war and you will know the country Isreal is. If not for world cries Isreal would have finish the Arab world in a week or thereabout.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Dybala11(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:

No matter their back up Isreal will crush them in few days.
Although the Israeli military is more defensive in nature, those moraf*ckers are quite deadly sha
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Dybala11(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:

No matter their back up Isreal will crush them in few days.
Although the Israeli military is more defensive in nature, but those moraf*ckers are quite deadly sha
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Lol... See symptom of regression. Keep displaying your idiocy.

I wonder why you are contradicting your self. You must be bipolar.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by naturefellow(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Shibaraba:

How do you know I'm not familiar with him
Never correct anyone because it's cyber space, you don't like what you read, move on. I didn't force you to see my post. Never mentioned you. But you mentioned me so I'll respond. Probably for the last time in case you decide to go rabid like your peers here.
Happy new year
I don't need to know you to caution you. Be wise!
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

It still does not matter. You can be ally to your enemies. The Soviet, Americans and Europe were allies in Word War II against Nazies.

Go and look at the Geo-Politcal landscape. Indian and the US are partners/friends/allies. They both are building weapons together, forming a choke point for China in the South China sea/Indian Ocean. Turkey contributed to F35 Fighter jet program. Obama denied Turkey access to Patriot Missile which made Turkey go to Russia for S400. Turkey is a very important ally to both Europe and the US.
The only thing that brought Turkey closer to Russia is Obama.
Still displaying stupid intelligence. How can the Soviets, America and Europe be allies against the Nazis? Was the Nazi regime not in Germany? is Germany not part of Europe? Are the Soviets not part of Europe? You see the beer palour discussion you bring to this forum? You see why you are eternally stupid even though you think you just made an intelligent comment?
You are irredeemably STUPID grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Trump is the President of the United States of America

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by alexola20(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

You are a step away from madness because foolishness surrounds. cry cry

Still laughing grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

I wonder why you are contradicting your self. You must be bipolar.
Foolish fool.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Foolish fool.

E pain you? I was expecting a sentence or two from you. Don't be tired mumu. cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Still laughing grin grin

Don't be tired. I don't like one word reply. I thought you are game. Your Father. grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Olamiposi2020(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
For your project works such as data analysis and data vetting consult ultimate Research on 08164035905

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.