Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (125938 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

I cannot be pained because I know for a fact you are beneath me.

Your attitude just shows your generation and the one to come has no future.
Sorry. Broke ass, idiot. grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

And America can't do same? Or is this capability exclusive to Russia alone?

In an advent where this happens (ofcourse Russia dare not), how many allies does Russia have to be behind them? China?India? Iran? Who else? Rookie nations in warfare?

The USA has western europe (seasoned warriors) with capable technology to match, Japan, Israel, South Korea?
Guy broaden ur horizon.. Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey n N.korea together cannot b defeated.. N.Korea n Iran are blessed with Uranium.. they produce nuclear weapons in abundance.. what threatened Trump n he had 2 sit with Kim n ask him to stop producing it n Protect S.Korea in exchange for US backing n removal of sanctions.. Coupled with Russia's heavy artillery n China's superior tech.. Don't forget d whole world fought against Germany (Austria n Poland backed out early).. Germany didn't fall coz they were beaten.. they fell coz of internal strife n disagreement.. D Top 9 countries with most nuclear power n warheads are Russia, US, France,China, UK,Pakistan, India, Israel n N.Korea.. U can c where d nuclear strength is.. Even if they don't go nuclear.. as it stands.. both will suffer heavy losses but The Russian n Chinese team av d edge.. only US n Israel are well structured for war.. Germany, England , France, Italy aren't at d moment..
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Sorry. Broke ass, idiot. grin grin grin

Lol. I cannot say anything but LOL. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

Guy broaden ur horizon.. Russia, China, Iran, Palestine, Turkey n N.korea together cannot b defeated.. N.Korea n Iran are blessed with Uranium.. they produce nuclear weapons in abundance.. what threatened Trump n he had 2 sit with Kim n ask him to stop producing it n Protect S.Korea in exchange for US backing n removal of sanctions.. Coupled with Russia's heavy artillery n China's superior tech.. Don't forget d whole world fought against Germany (Austria n Poland backed out early).. Germany didn't fall coz they were beaten.. they fell coz of internal strife n disagreement.. D Top 9 countries with most nuclear power n warheads are Russia, US, France,China, UK,Pakistan, India, Israel n N.Korea.. U can c where d nuclear strength is.. Even if they don't go nuclear.. as it stands.. both will suffer heavy losses but The Russian n Chinese team av d edge.. only US n Israel are well structured for war.. Germany, England , France, Italy aren't at d moment..
You should be the one broadening your horizon. What nuclear weapon do those countries have that is exclusive to them?

I asked, how many battles or warfare have they fought and won?

Oh wait! I even saw Palestine...Gedifork man. Thought I was even talking to a knowledgeable person, didn't know I was talking to a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Typical idiot. Address the issue on ground I.e the source of your idiocy. I am very sure you cannot afford N1,000 data. Idiots will always project their inadequacies when communicating with others. Typical defense mechanism. It's not my fault you are stewpid and broke.

Lol at your empty brain. grin grin grin grin grin. Not everyone on Nairaland is broke like your DADDY.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

You make it sounds like it is a one sided thing. Russia and the US will never go to war. The only war they can fight is through Proxy. Ukraine VS Donbass. Yemen and Syria.
No, you made it look like a one sided thing I.e only America has monopoly of destructive technology. FYI, I will continue replying you with insults because that is what idiots like you deserve. In my opinion, you are the grand wizard of idiots. Broke ass idiot!!!
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Lol at your empty brain. grin grin grin grin grin. Not everyone on Nairaland is broke like your DADDY.
Foolish fool. Hanging on to straws. I am so enjoying this. grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Foolish fool. Hanging on to straws. I am so enjoying this. grin grin

Emoji wont help your case. Put your DAD's account number here, I will send him money and he will confirm the alert.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Emoji wont help your case. Put your DAD's account number here, I will send him money and he will confirm the alert.
Send it to your accursed dad in the village, he needs it more. See why you are a foolish fool? grin grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

No, you made it look like a one sided thing I.e only America has monopoly of destructive technology. FYI, I will continue replying you with insults because that is what idiots like you deserve. In my opinion, you are the grand wizard of idiots. Broke ass idiot!!!

You started the insult, you think I am like other folks you do that too on Nairaland, I can do this for the next one month till our accounts are banned. You are a dunce.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Scottallen: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
7lives:

Even China is too much, they should try North Korea, Ordinary Vietnam made nonsense of America for 17 years, killing, grilling and grinding Americans.
Over 20,000 American prisoners of war are still languishing in Vietnamese jail, no be everybody go succumb to a bully jor.
No matter how mad a dog is, it still recognize it's owner, orientals are not Arabs that are not smart, America gan o ni fe te.
[/s]

Are you on drugs! No nation comes close to the military prowress of the USA. It is just like Great Britain of old.

You may be a Muslim. Muslims hate the USA yet like to go there always.

2 Likes

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Send it to your accursed dad in the village, he needs it more. See why you are a foolish fool? grin grin grin grin
E pain you? I volunteered to help useless father that ushered you into this world.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Who even makes statements like this. Geez!!! You are dumb, broke and have incredibly low self esteem. Am not going to ask how old you are, because I will only be insulting young people. I am beginning to feel sorry for you.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

will you guys stop calling NATO..
that weak organization
that's no different from a beggar

are you serious? so what made NATO weak?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

E pain you? I volunteered to help useless father that ushered you into this world.
Try again. slowpoke grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

You started the insult, you think I am like other folks you do that too on Nairaland, I can do this for the next one month till our accounts are banned. You are a dunce.
You can't even construct simple error free grammar. FYI I don't mind getting banned on Nairaland, but you know your pathetic life will cease to have meaning if Nairaland bans you. Stupid, broke boy think o.. grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Lewisalexander(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:
the easiest Target for Iran now are the US armies in Syria..
in the middle East Iran has qatar,Iraq, and Yemen as allies..
this war is gonna be bloody

Okoro. Iraq hates Iran. Do your research well

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hedocharles(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:

US will always deal with them.
Easy to say,
Smiles
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
My view on this subject is just to pray that something catastrophic does not happen to our world. I love America,my dream country and as such won't wish anything bad to happen to it.

I honestly believe Obama's approach remains the best in dealing with the Iranian government. I sincerely fear these Iranians will do something very crazy that is capable of destabilizing the whole middle east and by extension the whole world.

Iranians are Persians with very rich war histories. The Ayatollahs know that they cannot defeat the US in any type of war but,trust me,they don't fear the U S military might. Persians are very stubborn, fearless and natural fighters. Those who are saying USA will wipe them off the face of the earth without leaving their shores are just comedians ! America can't nuke them. American Soldiers will have to put booth on the ground to subdue them and that is exactly what those Persians will be craving for.

For a country to openly say that if Israel attacks its interest directly,it will "delete Israel from the face of the earth ! Israel is aware of the military capabilities of Iran and that is why the Israelis cannot openly confront them.

I sincerely hope,whatever happens,that Mr Trump won't invade Iran like Bush did Iraq. It will be a different ball game entirely.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

You can't even construct simple error free grammar. FYI I don't mind getting banned on Nairaland, but you know your pathetic life will cease to have meaning if Nairaland bans you. Stupid, broke boy think o.. grin grin

You are senseless o. I am ready to help your family and you are still calling me broke.

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Try again. slowpoke grin grin grin

Nairaland emoji wont help your case. This is the one you need cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Who even makes statements like this. Geez!!! You are dumb, broke and have incredibly low self esteem. Am not going to ask how old you are, because I will only be insulting young people. I am beginning to feel sorry for you.

I towing the same path your useless father towed. We all know for a fact a vagabond will always produce a vagabond. Pele cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:
Damn! See as hand be like asun. This is a man that was a dreaded leader of one of Iran's elite forces, blown away like a fowl.

Iran's retaliatory move, will be proxy or lone attacks by sympathizers...at best it will attack some American allie bases in the middle east. If they go overboard, Israel is patiently waiting for them.

Either way, they're done for. The economic sanction alone is crippling them and their allies (Russia and maybe China) can't do sh1t either.
ur lack of understanding about international happenings it's obvious. I like America and many things it has stood for, but this move is ill advised. This people America, Iran and other world leaders) are going to end up setting the world on fire. it's going to affect everyone-u and ur family included. it's not a curse. U noticed has oil price went up? and u saying China and Russia can't do shit, shows u need to read more
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
thinkmoney:

ur lack of understanding about international happenings it's obvious. I like America and many things it has stood for, but this move is ill advised. This people America, Iran and other world leaders) are going to end up setting the world on fire. it's going to affect everyone-u and ur family included. it's not a curse. U noticed has oil price went up? and u saying China and Russia can't do shit, shows u need to read more
Oh please! Easy man...stop been paranoid.

1. Oil prices ALWAYS go up when there are tensions in the middle east. So this is not new.
2. China and Russia can't and will NEVER stick their necks out for Iran.
3. Any war in the middle east will not be different from the wars in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by clemzo101(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

stop.overhyping the US please..
in conventional war the US is gonna win buh it won't be easy have done alot of study on iran military and they aren't push over's one on one they will take out Saudi Arabia even will all the money Saudi Arabia are throwing on weapons..buh in an uncoventional war the US has no chance
define what you mean by unconventional war? You mean state sponsored terrorism?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
But there are many thing i Don't understand o? Why US have to drop bomb in another country of different languages and religion? What will happen after the bomb?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by bptc10: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lebanon war is a child play, Israel will destroy Iran when it come to war between Iran and Israel, i rest my case
Efewestern:

The comments we read on Nairaland thou, very brilliant, you guys are so intelligent, Isreal will crush anybody within 24hours.

Didn't you see how they crushed Lebanon's hez in few seconds? or how they won the 2006 Lebanon war with just a single strike?

Common, who is Iran? grin. A country that doesn't even produce anything talk more of sophisticated weapons to withstand the almighty Isreal. It will be suicidal for Iran to even think that way.

Have you thought of Iran's territory? men, very easy to conquer, the country has no natural fortress, distance is no barrier I tell you, they can just stroll into Iran's territory and claim victory.

Who can fight God's chosen people. My brother, if you are in Warri just ping me, you deserve a bottle of origin, damn!

2 Likes

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Like I said, the dumbness must be hereditary.

Turkey is a member of NATO which United State belongs to. An attack against one is an attack against all.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet over Syria few years ago, why did'nt Russian attack Turkey? Turkey is an ally of the US via NATO.

India and the US are ally to counter China.

Do you need more education? Do you know China and India have territorial dispute and are not friends?

because they are in the same organization doesn't make them friends..
give turkey the chance they will backstab the US ..
China and India having territorial dispute doesn't make them allies with the US ..
Even the Philippines has a territorial dispute with China doesn't still make them allies..
there's more to being an allie than just words
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by mrsteel: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
fieryy:

My bad. I actually thought he said Russia and China were a small fry to the US, sorry.
No worries wink
We are all learning
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by clemzo101(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Iran cannot win any war jare, Europe will never back iran, Russia or China in any war, their best will always be to take side with America, even Russia will be extremely careful before going out and supporting Iran openly.

Before Trump ordered this strike, the guy has bin on the raider of top European government but they have always being scared. Most of them are very happy that trumped was bokd enough to Bell the cat.

2 Likes

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lewisalexander:

Okoro. Iraq hates Iran. Do your research well

your the dumb one who controls Iraq..
Iran has these allies in the middle East Yemen,Iraq,and qatar..
Don't even argue about Qatar the moment their general was killed the prime minister flew to iran
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrsteel:

Really??
And every Nigerian is still struggling to go to US?
How many Nigerians apply for Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq visas? No nation can ever be as worse as those blood sucking terrorist nations. The US have done more good to the world than bad. If all nations were to be as US, I think the world would have been a better place.

You're right! It is a land of opportunity for mankind irrespective of colour and race but our 'dear' Mr Trump is gradually erasing that now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.