Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (126100 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

if you think Russia and China will allow US to use nuclear arms on iran
then your pretty dumb

The US doesn't need nuclear weapon to beat Iran back to its senses.
It's like using gun to kill an ant.

The fight will be done in the Middle East alone.

Iran has no agreement with any country with nuclear weapons to protect them in case they are attcked.

US will just bomb their airports, the US have much info about their weapons and locations,
Iranians will do remaining job by sucking the terrorist president

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

Yes Iran is a bigger nut to crack but they don't have what it takes to go to war. Israel alone, is waiting for them.

Iran and China won't stick their necks for them neither will Saudi Arabia. The only support and allie Iran will get will be rag tag militia from rebels in war torn countries of the middle east.

Imagine the top military commander of their elite force was picked up at the airport by rebels and he was blown into pieces by superior fire power. Is that the person who will lead Iran to a modern warfare? A country that aligns with rebels? Israel, not even America will blow them away.

They are working on inter continental ballistic missles, America and Israel is aware of that and are on stand by to push their own buttons in case they want to go rogue.
my brother abegiii...go and read very well. How can u put saudi Arabia amongst
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Still displaying stupid intelligence. How can the Soviets, America and Europe be allies against the Nazis? Was the Nazi regime not in Germany? is Germany not part of Europe? Are the Soviets not part of Europe? You see the beer palour discussion you bring to this forum? You see why you are eternally stupid even though you think you just made an intelligent comment?
You are irredeemably STUPID grin grin

LOL. I cannot fix STUPID grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Scottallen: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You're so wrong here ! How on earth can you say Muslims hate the U S A ? Are there no Muslims in the US ? Is Saudi Arabia a Christian country? That is a blanket generalisation that's worthy of sanction.

I may be wrong in generalizing all in the same basket. However, the truth is that many Muslims (majority) hate the USA.

Let the USA and Iran sort each other out. Afterall, they both hate Black people!
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Still displaying stupid intelligence. How can the Soviets, America and Europe be allies against the Nazis? Was the Nazi regime not in Germany? is Germany not part of Europe? Are the Soviets not part of Europe? You see the beer palour discussion you bring to this forum? You see why you are eternally stupid even though you think you just made an intelligent comment?
You are irredeemably STUPID grin grin

LOL. I cannot fix STUPID grin grin grin grin grin It is beyond your comprehension.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

You should be the one broadening your horizon. What nuclear weapon do those countries have that is exclusive to them?

I asked, how many battles or warfare have they fought and won?

Oh wait! I even saw Palestine...Gedifork man. Thought I was even talking to a knowledgeable person, didn't know I was talking to a kid.
Pakistan.. u can c I mentioned it at d bottom.. A typo.. U know there is a UN consensus on d use of Nuclear weapons..
Go over d post again..
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

Pakistan.. u can c I mentioned it at d bottom.. A typo.. U know there is a UN consensus on d use of Nuclear weapons..
Go over d post again..
Pakistan...North Korea can't stand a warfare!!!

Russia (post soviet era), China haven't fought any modern warfare to test their military might.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

Yes Iran is a bigger nut to crack but they don't have what it takes to go to war. Israel alone, is waiting for them.

Iran and China won't stick their necks for them neither will Saudi Arabia. The only support and allie Iran will get will be rag tag militia from rebels in war torn countries of the middle east.

Imagine the top military commander of their elite force was picked up at the airport by rebels and he was blown into pieces by superior fire power. Is that the person who will lead Iran to a modern warfare? A country that aligns with rebels? Israel, not even America will blow them away.

They are working on inter continental ballistic missles, America and Israel is aware of that and are on stand by to push their own buttons in case they want to go rogue.
my brother abegiii...go and read very well jare. How can u even put saudi Arabia among the country that won't stick their neck for Saudi Arabia? is that even open to debate?
what I am talking about here is unintended consequences. Iran can hurt America. Things can move on quickly from there. American allies aren't even supporting America on this.
America mind u is supremely powerful. Iraq hurt them, Afghanistan too (in cost, human lives and materials). Iran is a different ball game altogether.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Peacecoy19: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

Are you joking or what? Lol...America ordered it's citizens (NOT TROOPS) for their own safety out of the area and you say Iran is winning?

America just blew the head of their elite force like a common criminal close to their backyard but Iran is winning? You're joking

As for the other points you raised, your first point alone, invalidates all others.
You seem to be carried away USA military power only but if I may ask to what end.Look at all what USA has committed in terms resources in Iraq now if unfriendly forces control Iraq as is likely to turn out,you tell me who loses.remember here we are talking of international politics and power game.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Scottallen:

I may be wrong in generalizing all in the same basket. However, the truth is that many Muslims (majority) hate the USA.

Let the USA and Iran sort each other out. Afterall, they both hate Black people!

Another blanket statement. Can you show the proof the US hates black people?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
anonymous1759:

America have made you to believe that any Country who don't bow to them are terrorist. America that support terrorists are not labeled terrorist better open your eyes.

China, Russia and Iran had a joint military drill you ought to know what that means.

Does America call Russia or Russians terrorists?
Does America call China or their leaders terrorist?

China or Russia won't stoop so low to be attacking and killing ordinary American citizens when the US is having problems with them

Imagine China sponsoring bandits to attack Americans in Hongkong because they are having problems with the US.

Saudi Arabia is the one sponsoring the terrorists not the US,
The Saudi pay some dollars while the US supplies the jihadists with weapons.
Al-Qaeda is Wahhabi group,
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

LOL. I cannot fix STUPID grin grin grin grin grin It is beyond your comprehension.
Just admit you know shit about WW2 or you don't know simple Geography. It's nothing to be ashamed of, we have both agreed you are stupid.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Don't be tired. I don't like one word reply. I thought you are game. Your Father. grin grin grin

Trying to make it simple for you. You can thank me later grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Trying to make it simple for you. You can thank me later grin

No retreat, No Surrender. keep it coming dunce.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

No retreat, No Surrender. keep it coming dunce.
Do I sense surrender here o dumb one? cool cool
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Just admit you know shit about WW2 or you don't know simple Geography. It's nothing to be ashamed of, we have both agreed you are stupid.

I repeat. I cannot fix STUPID grin grin grin grin grin grin It is beyond your comprehension.
This is the consequence of Nigerian half baked education.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Do I sense surrender here o dumb one? cool cool

How market mumu? I am with you.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

I repeat. I cannot fix STUPID grin grin grin grin grin grin It is beyond your comprehension.
This is the consequence of Nigerian half baked education.
Poor attempt at evading the question, dumb gala hawker. Were the Nazis and Soviets in Europe or not? Didn't expect you will see your Superior nitpicking and exposing your stupidity. Snowflake bastard. grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

How market mumu? I am with you.
Taa!!! Who is with a dumb. You are on your own. Enjoy your stupidity by yourself grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:

1. China and Russia can NEVER ally with Iran.
2. If the countries I stated above, ally with the USA they'll loose the war. China and Russia (after the Soviet era) are rookie nations when it comes to warfare.
Really? Let me lecture u..
Russia has a knack for being on opposite sides with USA.. (Korean war, Libya, Syria, ..) Iran, China n Russia av been doing joint naval patrols together in d past few years.. Late Qasem Soleimani himself was close 2 d Russians.. Russia n Iran both condemned d US air strikes in Iraq n Syria.. Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov, said the killing “grossly violates international law and should be condemned.”.. he called it illegal.. known for always criticising US.. Russia, China, Iran, Syria and Cuba are among the nations that have come out against the United States' use of sanctions to enforce its foreign policy around the world and these powers have sought ways to support each other in their common struggle...

China n Russia rookie nations? Are u drunk? Russia has d best n most nuclear arsenals in d World( Ahead of US)..
Russia n China come slightly behind US in terms of military strength.. Russia gives military aid to Iran, Syria, n most middle eastern nations.. Russia is d sole reason US couldn't face N.Korea directly.. go n read abt the Korean war n settlement.. All N.Korean Missiles n nuclear weapons are indirectly Russian owned.. Russia is just slightly weaker than US.. that's y they r trying 2 get USSR back.. joining forces with China? that's too much.. To b clear.. Its because of Russia n China that US does not Veto d world.. These Islamic nations run 2 Russia n China for cover wen they cross US.. let that stick..
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Poor attempt at evading the question, dumb gala hawker. Were the Nazis and Soviets in Europe or not? Didn't expect you will see your Superior nitpicking and exposing your stupidity. Snowflake bastard. grin grin grin

The Soviets was never regarded as Europe.
Here is a link for your dunce generation:

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1937-1945/us-soviet

Remember to share with your father.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Taa!!! Who is with a dumb. You are on your own. Enjoy your stupidity by yourself grin grin

If you asked me who is dumb, the one before you, you and your future born or unborn. That is if you are not castrated for now. grin grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

[s]Really? Let me lecture u..
Russia has a knack for being on opposite sides with USA.. (Korean war, Libya, Syria, ..) Iran, China n Russia av been doing joint naval patrols together in d past few years.. Late Qasem Soleimani himself was close 2 d Russians.. Russia n Iran both condemned d US air strikes in Iraq n Syria.. Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov, said the killing “grossly violates international law and should be condemned.”.. he called it illegal.. known for always criticising US.. Russia, China, Iran, Syria and Cuba are among the nations that have come out against the United States' use of sanctions to enforce its foreign policy around the world and these powers have sought ways to support each other in their common struggle...

China n Russia rookie nations? Are u drunk? Russia has d best n most nuclear arsenals in d World( Ahead of US)..
Russia n China come slightly behind US in terms of military strength.. Russia gives military aid to Iran, Syria, n most middle eastern nations.. Russia is d sole reason US couldn't face N.Korea directly.. go n read abt the Korean war n settlement.. All N.Korean Missiles n nuclear weapons are indirectly Russian owned.. Russia is just slightly weaker than US.. that's y they r trying 2 get USSR back.. joining forces with China? that's too much.. To b clear.. Its because of Russia n China that US does not Veto d world.. These Islamic nations run 2 Russia n China for cover wen they cross US.. let that stick[/s]..
Nonsense!

The USA has the most powerful military in the world, as at December. Your stories and fantasies are inconsequential and pure bullocks.

The same google you used to get this bunkum, use same to find out the most powerful military in the world...this is minus it's allies.

2 Likes

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

The Soviets was never regarded as Europe.
Here is a link for your dunce generation:

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1937-1945/us-soviet

Remember to share with your father.
I don't need a stupid link to know that the USSR is regarded as Eastern Europe. You are really a fool. Wow!!
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

without the US who da fvck is nato

Germany, France, Great Britain amongst others are all paper tigers and twitter warriors?

2 Likes

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

I don't need a stupid link to know that the USSR is regarded as Eastern Europe. You are really a fool. Wow!!

Finally, the fool you know Europe has different blocks. You bastard. Go and educated your generation.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

If you asked me who is dumb, the one before you, you and your future born or unborn. That is if you are not castrated for now. grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin see paining. Better don't kill your miserable self before the day is over. On second thoughts, kill yourself, you are a waste of space grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Finally, the fool you know Europe has different blocks. You bastard. Go and educated your generation.
Idiot, the definitive word is EUROPE. Fool, keep exposing yourself. Whether eastern or western bloc, geographically it is still Europe. How stupid can one person be? I salute your stupidity.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

grin grin grin grin see paining. Better don't kill your miserable self before the day is over. On second thoughts, kill yourself, you are a waste of space grin grin

You should do a row call for the destitute in your generation to kill themselves. It will reduce the generational burden. That should be your first thought.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by NubaVertigo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is bad
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explorers:
As the sun rose over Baghdad airport, daylight revealed the twisted remains of one of the vehicles the men had been travelling in. In total, a US drone fired four missiles that struck a convoy of cars, killing the two men and their entourage.

our precision missiles fired from a U.S. drone struck the two cars carrying Soleimani and his entourage, according to U.S. officials.

The cars were struck on an access road near the Baghdad airport in the early hours of Friday.

Soleimani had reportedly just arrived to Baghdad on a flight from Syria. Airport logs show a Cham Wings flight arriving from Damascus at 12.34am Friday Baghdad time, but it's unclear whether Soleimani was on that commercial flight or a private charter.

Iran's time is over they were the Persians who once ruled this world thausands of years ago they can't stand the almighty US in a conventional warfare today.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Idiot, the definitive word is EUROPE. Fool, keep exposing yourself. Whether eastern or western bloc, geographically it is still Europe. How stupid can one person be? I salute your stupidity.
See mumu, see mumu, see mumu, see mumu, You just said there was nothing like Soviet Union. You are a confirm bastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.