Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home (85695 Views)

Meet Adebola Rebecca, GIGL’s First Female Captain (photos) / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by sammyj: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2020
Depends on the Bank anyways!!!
iLearner:

Not on Fridays, but everyday. I know a lady that wears hijab to work everyday. They even call her Alhaja in the banking hall.
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Aegerine: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Firebomber:

Another dummy, who is stopping your dummy sisters from covering there body? Or is it not cloth that she's wearing before she was brainwashed.

At least the western country are been fair enough to your new Islamic sister. Can someone revert your Islam in any of your Islamic countries without been killed or beheaded?

Cite few examples of those that have been killed on the basis of leaving Islam as you and folks normally allege.

You Christians as you refer to yourselves are fast becoming the real terrorist with the alarm rate of your falsehood propagations and the campaign of calumnies against Islam.
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Dcaliphate(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
AS USUAL, CHRISTIANS ARE JUBILATING BECAUSE IT'S ISLAM THAT IS BEING PULLED.
BUT IF YOU BAN A CHRISTIAN FROM PREACHING OR PRAYING PUBLICLY, OR YOU BAN CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS BOOKS OR ITEMS YOU'LL FIND THEM WAILING ABOUT THE ATTACK ON CHRIST AND HOW THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL, ALONG WITH OTHER NONSENSES THEY UTTER WHENEVER THEIR RELIGIOUS ACTIONS ARE QUESTIONED.

THE TRUTH IS, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS.... YOU ARE ONE.

YOU ALL HAVE TO STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER. YOU NEED TO EMBRACE EACH OTHER LIKE ONE LARGE CONGREGATION OF GULLIBLE DIRECTIONLESS HERD OF CATTLE THAT NEITHER KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING OR WHERE THEY'RE GOING. cheesy
grin your fada!

1 Like

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Aegerine: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2020
AmuDimpka:

It's a Yoruba name and she is a Muslim and that makes her a Yoruba Muslim

Do you want to deny her like Sowore, Abioola etc

Neither of Folake nor Adebola is an Islamic name. They are both Yoruba names which either a Yoruba Muslim or non Muslim can bear. A lot of christians bear those names.

Substantiate your claim with a valid and convincing evidence the lady has always being a Muslim. Don't make any presumptuous assumption just to paint to your so called religion in good

1 Like

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Aegerine: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Firebomber:

And the same US constitution give the company right to choose dressing code. No one is stopping your terrorist sister from wearing hijab but not in the work that have dressing code. Hope you are okay now?

A company policy overrides national constitution? na wa oh.

It is a matter common sense to know that any policy, rules or regulations that is inconsistent with the provisions of the constitution will be deemed to its extent of inconsistencies null and void. That is the reason why the attorney of the company had to apologize having realized their mistakes in the matter. Stop forming too know.

I hereby put to you that you are either ignorant if you are not aware of the above, or you are real the terrorist if you are aware but just decided to attack someone is totally oblivious of your existence because of the flame of religious intolerance which has totally consumed the you and your Paul believing crew.
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Aegerine: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2020
dominique:
She has already been apologized to and asked to return to work. "Tolerant" Nigerian Christians are still ranting and cussing. Does shooting another religion make you a better adherent of your religion? Is this what Jesus preached? undecided

They are so foolish and blind to realize that. Let see how well they can fare in their mission against Islam.

Useless bunch of hypocritical swine eaters

1 Like

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2020
asamaigho:

what does dis have to do with christainity eh!
leave christainity out of this,...
muslims know how to break laws and then quickly throw up victims anthem.
imagine if it was a christian girl that was sent home because she was wearing a choir dress to work, wont you say she was violating the rule.
common guy dont always b blinded by religion.

THERE ARE OCCUPATIONAL DRESSCODE, TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO STOP CAUSING PROBLEMS
That troll is not a Muslim. He's an atheist, always looking for opportunities to take a jab at theists, especially Christians.
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Firebomber: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Aegerine:

Cite few examples of those that have been killed on the basis of leaving Islam as you and folks normally allege.

You Christians as you refer to yourselves are fast becoming the real terrorist with the alarm rate of your falsehood propagations and the campaign of calumnies against Islam.

You troll.

Don't your Islamic countries have a law that called for the head of anyone that leave Islam?

This dummy is asking me to show him one, while there are thousands of those cases online.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/22/world/asia/afghanistan-a-christian-convert-on-the-run.html

https://www.refworld.org/docid/510f8b832.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Morocco

This is one if the Africa Islamic country, and this hopeless intolerant Islamic troll are busy protesting against China while they are busy doing worst to non Muslim in there Islamic shit hole

1 Like

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Firebomber: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Aegerine:

It is a matter common sense to know that any policy, rules or regulations that is inconsistent with the provisions of the constitution will be deemed to its extent of inconsistencies null and void. That is the reason why the attorney of the company had to apologize having realized their mistakes in the matter. Stop forming too know.

I hereby put to you that you are either ignorant if you are not aware of the above, or you are real the terrorist if you are aware but just decided to attack someone is totally oblivious of your existence because of the flame of religious intolerance which has totally consumed the you and your Paul believing crew.

See this fool.

Is it not the same constitution that gave your terrorist sister the right to wear her useless hijab also give the company the right to choose there dressing code. So if your foolish sister think that she can't abide with it she can as well go and blow herself up like her fellow terrorist, less we care.

This fool is talking about religion intolerance while his useless Islamic countries are forcing there religion on others and also called for the head of anyone that leave the useless cult.

And.this fool don't understand that the Antony only apologize because you fool think the manager abuse your religion, and they will never allow your oversized braindead terrorist follower to work there without accepting there dressing code. Get that to your skull you foolish Muhammad family idol (Allah) worshiper and gigolo fake prophet followers.
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Aegerine:

They are so foolish and blind to realize that. Let see how well they can fare in their mission against Islam.

Useless bunch of hypocritical swine eaters
Right behind your comments lies hatred and bitterness which will get you nowhere in life if you don't get rid of them in time. Why are you so quick to call others hypocrites when you don't know anything about them?

Your stereotypical nature has made you blind to the truth that you think everybody is the same because of a few misbehaving individuals you've encountered. You're not doing anybody, na yourself you dey do.

2 Likes

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by iLearner: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2020
sammyj:
Depends on the Bank anyways!!!

GTBank, Wema.

The two I've seen!

1 Like

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Firebomber: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Aegerine:

Neither of Folake nor Adebola is an Islamic name. They are both Yoruba names which either a Yoruba Muslim or non Muslim can bear. A lot of christians bear those names.

Substantiate your claim with a valid and convincing evidence the lady has always being a Muslim. Don't make any presumptuous assumption just to paint to your so called religion in good

Lol. Foolish moslim, one of the evidence that your oversized sister is as fake as your Muhammad family idol (Allah) is the fact that she use different name on her job application. Or don't you see that she's using white name which makes her fake.

Wait and who told you that a lot of Muslim don't bear the name?

1 Like

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Firebomber: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Right behind your comments lies hatred and bitterness which will get you nowhere in life if you don't get rid of them in time. Why are you so quick to call others hypocrites when you don't know anything about them?

Your stereotypical nature has made you blind to the truth that you think everybody is the same because of a few misbehaving individuals you've encountered. You're not doing anybody, na yourself you dey do.

Don't mind those fool. They hide under religion tolerance in Christian country while there Islamic countries laws are full of hatred and oppression against non Islamic religion.

Useless set of people
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Firebomber:

Don't mind those fool. They hide under religion tolerance in Christian country while there Islamic countries laws are full of hatred and oppression against non Islamic religion.

Useless set of people
Yet those judgemental atheists who don't know jack will keep accusing Christians of intolerance.

2 Likes

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by wirinet(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2020
Aegerine:

When it suits you, you shout constitution. When you impose sharia in a country with secular construction you forget constitution is supreme.

Why are you guys not trooping en mass to Islamic countries with sharia law, but instead you troop to the US and Europe, predominantly Christian countries and claim fundamental religious rights. Can I claim religious rights in Saudi Arabia or even zamfara?

3 Likes

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by wirinet(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Yet those judgemental atheists who don't know jack will keep accusing Christians of intolerance.
We judgemental atheists accuse both christians (mostly pentecostals ) and muslims of intolerance. We further accuse muslims of being violent in addition to intolerant.

Let me add; that muslims used to be very tolerant people. When growing up, at one time my best friend was a Muslim. When growing up we never had any disagreements, his father who was a very prominent alfa in Lagos, took me like a son, even though I was a Christian.
I spent 2 years in sokoto, and had the best time of my life. My Muslim friends never attempted to impose sharia on we non muslims on us. So I am annoyed that muslims in general have become ultra intolerant and violent.

3 Likes

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
wirinet:

We judgemental atheists accuse both christians (mostly pentecostals ) and muslims of intolerance. We further accuse muslims of being violent in addition to intolerant.
Why are you looking at the individuals, and not the book?
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by mhaki(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Shes had too much chicken.
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by sammyj: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Well noted.
iLearner:

GTBank, Wema.

The two I've seen!
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never understand the brain behind religious overzealousness.
The job is not yours,
The country is not yours,
But you need both yet you won't conform.

Who are you then?
Even typical guest decorum demands that you abide by the dictates of your host.

It is the frigging U.S of A for fvck's sake. If your employer askes you not to wipe your arse after using the toilet.
Please do it with all joy and even smear some of it on your face to show full compliance.

Only people who forget where they are coming from are in a hurry to get sent back to Nigeria for avoidable reasons.

I once overhead a mom tell her children after they gatecrashed an event, 'eat o, you know as house be!!'
And ever since, no matter where I am, I never forget that home is Nigeria.
Sadly home is hell for most of us that we'd rather lick our fingers after packing shiit in elderly homes of organized, functional countries than live lavish in Banana Island.

So OP, I hope by home, you mean back in the hinterlands of Agbede where she can wear her hijab without any criticisms.
By the way she's a new Muslim and she has decided to start wearing the hijab, any crime in that? you guys just come online to criticize what is fundamentally right. Even the company lawyer who is in his right sense has blamed the manager for his actions while bigots like you are here barking like dogs.
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by AmuDimpka: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Aegerine:

You are slow
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Otunba2004(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
BUT IF YOU BAN A CHRISTIAN FROM PREACHING OR PRAYING PUBLICLY, OR YOU BAN CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS BOOKS OR ITEMS YOU'LL FIND THEM WAILING ABOUT THE ATTACK ON CHRIST AND HOW THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL, ALONG WITH OTHER NONSENSES THEY UTTER WHENEVER THEIR RELIGIOUS ACTIONS ARE QUESTIONED.

YOU ALL HAVE TO STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER. YOU NEED TO EMBRACE EACH OTHER LIKE ONE LARGE CONGREGATION OF GULLIBLE DIRECTIONLESS HERD OF CATTLE THAT NEITHER KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING OR WHERE THEY'RE GOING. cheesy
preacher(pastor) jailed for Nine years in china recently,did you ever see anybody complaining here because that is their culture and rules,it is only in Nigeria we are religious bigot,so shut up
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Aegerine: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Firebomber:

You troll.

Don't your Islamic countries have a law that called for the head of anyone that leave Islam?

This dummy is asking me to show him one, while there are thousands of those cases online.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/22/world/asia/afghanistan-a-christian-convert-on-the-run.html

https://www.refworld.org/docid/510f8b832.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Morocco

This is one if the Africa Islamic country, and this hopeless intolerant Islamic troll are busy protesting against China while they are busy doing worst to non Muslim in there Islamic shit hole

I would have chosen to tow your lowly path if I had so wished by resulting to all sort of odious name calling that perfectly described the kind of entity that you are, but I chose not to dignify you with that but rather leave you to continue wallowing in your misery. For the record, I have never done that on this forum, and you are not going to have the honour of being the first from me.

I can see that you and your brethren really came out for me with your I'll fated preposterous claims that Christianity is love and Islam was propagated by the swords. I knew that you would never be able to beat me to the challenge I posed at you to cite examples of those Muslims that have been killed on the basis of converting to a religion founded and propagated by an ordinary man called Paul which you christened christianity. You have only succeeded in posting some useless links, the content of some which even contradicted the position that you are trying advance as I took the pain of going them contrary to your expectations so that your falsehood can assume a false mantra of truism. But alas! your cheap propagandas have been bursted.

Go through the link on the "Freedom of religion in Morroco" once again and quote a line or paragraph that explicit implies the execution of a Muslim convert to Christianity. You wouldn't be able to I can bet that. All I could rather see was Morroco government giving room for other religion like Christian and the likes to practice theirs despite been an Islamic country though with some rules and regulations binding on them being minorities.. All the opening epistle that centered on the politics and history of how morocco came about being a Muslim country is what you referred as a counter to my challenge, you goofed. Maybe you should go and read about the battle of the crusade of the 11th century and learn about the atrocious massacre of the Muslims of Jerusalem by your in the propagation of your so called religion of love. If you don't know, that was how term CRUSADE got imported into your religion.

On the Afghanistan guy epistle that serve as the only thing that came as a justification for your claim and an attempt at the challenge, you tried. However, that is their Afghanistan govt making and not the teaching of Islam. By the way, what I read in that shit was his is sibblings rising up against him and not the govt of the state.

I hereby put it to you once again if you are genuine and not an hypocrite as a you feigning not to be, give us list of Muslim converts that have been killed by islamic state govt
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Aegerine: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2020
AmuDimpka:

You are slow
Fast man! substantiate your claim or face front
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Aegerine: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Wonderful! Tell me want I don't know.

Behind my comment lies hatred and bitterness? But behind your Christian brother comments against Muslim and Islam lies peace and love? Why haven't deemed it worthwhile to call your people to other? Why me instead?

Can you now see that you have you succeeded in showing the whole wide world that your hypocrisy stinks to the high heaven, and that as well would get you to nowhere in life.
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Alennsar(f): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Esseite:

You were employed as a none hijab wearing muslim, then out of the blues, you tell your colleagues 2months after you would start wearing hijab without checks if the outfit has reservations for hijab?...

That is a breach of employment contract.

No she became a Muslim in August and got the job in October. She was a Muslim before she started working.
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by midnighter(f): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Abdulhakeem7:
By the way she's a new Muslim and she has decided to start wearing the hijab, any crime in that? you guys just come online to criticize what is fundamentally right. Even the company lawyer who is in his right sense has blamed the manager for his actions while bigots like you are here barking like dogs.

New Muslim with hijab that flouts food safety and hygiene standards. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by fisherboy: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
mumu think say she De daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Mummymahdi(f): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
spacechuks:
Muslim always being deviant, we have Christian's working in Saudi Arabia and they obey the laws of the land, for Godsake America is a Christian country and she should play their rules.it seems this Muslim religion has a way of changing their thinking faculty,every Muslim country is a terrorist country,the likes of Iran,Iraq,Saudi, northern Nigeria etc speaks volumes.when I develop my nuclear weapon,I would wipe out all the muslims in the world out of these planet so that christians and other religions would have rest of mind.

Clap for ur self
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by lovelybugs(f): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Can a Christian work anywhere in Saudi Arabia without at least a headscarf?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Czartega(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
She no see iraq before she go work for U.S? Or Afghanistan, iran and d rest of the hijab capitals
Re: Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home by Czartega(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

What a waste your Father's cum!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.