Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (51068 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Ikpu1: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Melian:

Bi mama e grin
[/s]
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Gforce2019: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
You sister mean good for you. She knows both of you. And she wants the best for you. Supposing you are not her brother, she should have said you should go ahead..there are more to a lady than fine face, good English, butts, and boobs.
Why can't you put your eyes away from that lady. I doubt if you can control yourself if you get closer to a lady.
House help to me is ,no ,no... honestly, you have relegated the pride of your sister to participate in your wedding because some of her friends and her in-laws will just be looking down on your family.
Why can't you get someone outside of your comfort zone...
People like you are a homely type that can't spread your tentacles in and outside of the country to explore the Best.
Dude, just watch, you have given your sister a big assignment to do on your behalf. She will be taking you out to some of the places that you can spot a very decent and reputable ladies are..

Some nairaland ladies will just be laughing at you. Because some of them are doing fine and you don't know how to use your fone to explore on this platform in a respectable and lawful way. If you care know, pls pm me I will show you.

Pls put you eyes away from that lady. I know that sooner than later , the house maid will be relief of her duty in that house. Trust me.
Women runs things.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by ernestita3(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Yes its really wrong ooooi. It will make her feels she can talk any how with your sister, especially if its your elder sister, after all the brother us digging her cunt
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by gbogboija: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oga, na lust be this ó. Just say you wan Bleep her or help her shine her Congo.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Legendguru: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
No
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by maasoap(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86

Can you marry her? Won't you run away after chopping that thing?
And if you must sponsor her education, let it be after the wedding, may be Open University to avoid the story that touches
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
donstan18:
Your sister know her more than you do.

This is just like a guy telling his sister to stay away from one of his particular friend or a lady advising his brother not to date one of her particular friend.

She sure knows her more than you do, but if you feel you are too wise, then you'll have to choose between your sister and her housemaid.

If her can't tell him the reason, then there is no reason at all. He deserves to know
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Gforce2019:
You sister mean good for you. She knows both of you. And she wants the best for you. Supposing you are not her brother, she should have said you should go ahead..there are more to a lady than fine face, good English, butts, and boobs.
Why can't you put your eyes away from that lady. I doubt if you can control yourself if you get closer to a lady.
House help to me is ,no ,no... honestly, you have relegated the pride of your sister to participate in your wedding because some of her friends and her in-laws will just be looking down on your family.
Why can't you get someone outside of your comfort zone...
People like you are a homely type that can't spread your tentacles in and outside of the country to explore the Best.
Dude, just watch, you have given your sister a big assignment to do on your behalf. She will be taking you out to some of the places that you can spot a very decent and reputable ladies are.. Bbbbbbbbbb

Some nairaland ladies will just be laughing at you. Because some of them are doing fine and you don't know how to use your fone to explore on this platform in a respectable and lawful way. If you care know, pls pm me I will show you.

Pls put you eyes away from that lady. I know that sooner than later , the house maid will be relief of her duty in that house. Trust me.
Women runs things.

What a mentality!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Omobada(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
chigoizie7:
Why do people keep misusing “ I am” as “ am” ?

At 29, you cannot ask your sister to tell you why you cannot date her.

Keep asking Nairaland, later you will call yourself a mature man.

And why are people seeing a 25 year old lady as just a housemaid?

That maid sef de dull ooh, at 25 she is still doing housemaid job. Her only hope in this life is to migrate from housemaid to a housewife.

Girls her age are learning skills to better their lives .
As if you read my mind. The same thing I intended to say...I don't understand how his sister is very comfortable having a 25yrs old woman as housemaid. .. some people are wicked .
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by HeyHey(f): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
No, its not bad.
My uncle married my aunty's maid, lets say Ak. He was persistent and defied all odds. They met in 2000 and married 2010 (plus friendship, dating and family member). Today they have 3 kids, and she is a teacher (NCE HOLDER) in a primary school. Very diligent and hardworking lady.
People that were fighting the marriage now like her very much, especially as their own children are now married and the wives are not half the quality of a woman Ak is. Even when her husband lost his job, nobody knew. She worked and worked till they were stable again.

Im not saying your own will be like this oo, but know what you want.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by seangy4konji: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
She will start raising shoulder soon.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nwaonyishi69: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Women too dey jealous themselves.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
SameerAhmad:
Continue deceiving yourself. You see this lust thing eh, sometimes it will come in form of love, you will feel like you are really in love but na just one round go cure your foolish lie. I'd advise you to masturbate or get laid by any girl out there, then sit up and ask yourself if you truly love the girl.

I never thought I would recommend someone listening to that Naira marley's soapy but you may need it for factory reset.

If you ask we elders we'll tell you the girl is not right for you. Na wen u marry her u go see say she no humble.

But to keep an open mind i'll advice OP to press his sister further, as well as pray so as not to make his life's worst decision.

Whether you like it or not, you nid big sis' blessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:

Heheheheheheheheheh cheesy

I wonder o!

It seems he's the shy type. He can't woo women on his level. He's comfortable with housemaids and possibly cleaners lol.

Oh my God! cheesy

But any ways, he should keep his dick locked down! No need ruining Madam and employee relationship even though she takes her maid as her family.
Please no need ruining the peace in his sisters home.
Let him carry his dick elsewhere. Haba!

All he want is cheap fucvk! At the comfort of where he stays, no shame for hin eyes. nonsense
Respect the guy's Local Government na undecided

Well, I don't think that girl needs Marriage, she needs help, something like financial assistance to boost her chance of getting back to school!!

You, of all people, know that it is not compulsory that you must date all your helpers!!!

OP should render assistance if he can... But he should stop linking it with Marriage!!

That is premature and make him sound like a desperate man!!!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
SmileDance:
let his sister terminate her appointment, his sister is not God, she will get something better
Something better from the Sister's younger brother??
Is that the reason why she was employed in the first place??

She doesn't need relationships... She needs assistance to get back to school..

If Op can help, fine...

If not, Op should let her be while she gather more money in her present job to make up!!

OP seems desperate to me!!!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nukilia:

Nigerians are the true definition of complications. Bodies of sand and dust forming class grin cheesy grin
Sand of time undecided
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
aimuan:
The question is why should his sister sack her? What's wrong in falling in love with her maid?she is human and deserves to be loved..In life you never can tell what tomorrow holds.let me tell you a little recent story of my guy in Ghana. Six years ago he was sacked from his apartment simply because he could not afford to continue the House rent. luckily in 2016 he got employed by US base company as a junior software developer,and he relocated with the help of the company. As we speak he earns over $200,000 yearly.So my brother everyone deserve to be respected and treated as human inrespective of your educational background. An illiterate in 2020 can became a graduate in 2025.
Don't discriminate
2 different cases tho!!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by victorian(f): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
eni4real:
Respect the guy's Local Government na undecided

Well, I don't think that girl needs Marriage, she needs help, something like financial assistance to boost her chance of getting back to school!!

You, of all people, know that it is not compulsory that you must date all your helpers!!!

OP should render assistance if he can... But he should stop linking it with Marriage!!

That is premature and make him sound like a desperate man!!!

Truth be told, he's not willing to render any assistance. He's a young graduate, squatting with his sister. He's just gotten a new job. Do u think he would want to use his new salaries to be sponsoring househelp education in school?

He's not thinking about helping any damn thing financially. He knows the househelp would love to marry, especially marry madam brother.
he knows ladies her age and position wouldn't want to go back to school. They will prefer to marry either the main Oga or Someone from Oga family or madam family. That's their aim most times, then they keep dreaming., he will rent a place and she will be come madam too. Then possibly open shop for her and she sef will have a maid working for her in the shop.

That's their aim and aspirations n life.
It's not a bad aim sha. At least she's human, so she can afford to aim such.

So the guy knows, Hes a sly fox! And he wants to take advantage of her. He knows her thoughts. He himself is not ready for marriage. He just told his sister marriage thinking she will allow him date the help. Whereas all he wants is someone to keep his bed warm. Morning ,afternoon and night with false hope of I would love to marry her.
That's bullshit! And he knows!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:

Truth be told, he's not willing to render any assistance. He's a young graduate, squatting with his sister. He's just gotten a new job. Do u think he would want to use his new salaries to be sponsoring househelp education in school?

He's not thinking about helping any damn thing financially. He knows the househelp would love to marry, especially marry madam brother.
She knows. Ladies her age wouldn't want to go back to school. They will prefer to marry worth Oga or Someone from Oga family or madam family. That's their aim most times, then they keep dreaming., he will rent a place and she will be come madam too.
That's their aim and aspirations n life.
It's not a bad aim sha.

So the guy knows, Hes a sly fox! And he wants to take advantage of her. He knows her thoughts. He himself is not ready for marriage. He just told his sister marriage thinking she will allow him date the help. Whereas all he wants is someone to keep his bed warm. Morning ,afternoon and night with false hope of I would. Love to marry her.
That's bullshit! And he knows!
Your comments tho grin grin grin I can't stop laughing here!!!

OP should get his priority right!!!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by victorian(f): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
eni4real:
Your comments tho grin grin grin I can't stop laughing here!!!

OP should get his priority right!!!

grin

His urgent priority for this period of time, as he's staying there is to have access to that pussy!

cheesy

Sorry I'm abit raw.

But that's the truth.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by colestephan86: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86:
Am a fresh graduate that just got a job with a private organisation. Last month I was transferred from our headquarters to one of our branches here in Akure, Ondo State.

I stay in my elder sister's house right now cos I moved in last year December but have met with an agent who promise to get me a good apartment soonest.

To cut my story short, my sister has a house girl/lady which was so caring to me. Am 29yrs and still single not that I have never dated before, just that it never worked well while I was in school.

The house maid of my sister is 25yrs and a school cert holder but due to some reasons she couldn't further her education but still willing if she can get help.

She's a pretty, caring, very neat and also intelligent. And my sister also takes her as a sister not an house help.

Lastly weekend, my sister came back from an event and saw me and her catching some fun (I mean gisting and playing games) in the house and she got provoked.

She called me in and asked what is the relationship between me and her but I told her the basic truth that though we are just friends but I wish I could date her and my sister shouted on me NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even when am alive.

Now I keep asking my self some question;
Is house help not a human being?
Is it a crime in dating/marry them?
Is it a crime for a graduate to marry non graduate/illiterate ?

Please help a brother cos am in love with her.
Thank you.
Like the yorubas will say
Ona lo Jin
Eru ni baba.
Meaning
They might only be far away
The slave have parents too.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:

grin

His urgent priority for this period of time, as he's staying there is to have access to that pussy!

cheesy

Sorry I'm abit raw.

But that's the truth.
He is getting carried away by the help kindness and beauty!! His 'intelligent' wife-to-be!!! grin

The girl will notice his affection and seduce him more!!!

OP needs to be restored to a default setting!!!

He is trapped grin grin grin
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by victorian(f): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
eni4real:
He is getting carried away by the help kindness and beauty!! His 'intelligent' wife-to-be!!! grin

The girl will notice his affection and seduce him more!!!

OP needs to be restored to a default setting!!!

He is trapped grin grin grin

Before nkor!

She has seen his weakness. smiley
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Maybe boys dey shine her Kongo dey pass her around like ronte and she come dey code when you come. Your sister knows her better and probably knows she is opposite of all she's displaying
Ronte grin grin
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:

Before nkor!

She has seen his weakness. smiley
And ladies know how to capitalize on a guy weakness..

The guy will just be seeing her as the best girl In history!!
Very Intelligent grin
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Doktajay5:

Bro, just a piece of advise. Your sister thinks best for u.

No one says u can't love or marry any one, but I think ur sister want the best for u.

Her house help is a human being, with her own future any how it is. But the question is, and I believe is ur sisters thought, is she the best for u to mingle with?

Can't u look out for girls in other class and better level of life? R u suppose to be going up or down?

Even if the house help will eventually become Mrs Alakija tomorrow, do u have to wait for her to?

Some people spent money to train u, don't u think u owe them success by exploring all better options u can lay ur hands on including looking out for good girls in established families, high social class, better profession etc, hook up with them and hustle a better future from there?

The struggle for Total emancipation from poverty is not an emotional clouded struggle bro.

ur sister simply want the best for u. Leave her house help alone, go hustle for better options, pay the price and be a better man.

Leave that free pussy u've seen that is shacking u like spirit. After u r full of it now, u will definitely tilt into regreting every damn situation you created for urself.

How much is ur salary from the private firm u got a job in?
Is not even a government job that one may say kpata kpata u start living bank loan life of civil servants. As if that'seeven a good life.

Hw much is ur salary? Even if is enough, don't u think is wrong for u to start training another instead of going further to improve ur qualification and life?

No think am ooo, there's a situation u may create for ur self today in the name of the so called love, it will simply put a full stop to ur life and growth, such that u will continue to struggle to maintain a position instead of moving forward.

Baba leave that house help alone, u have a long way to go, even if u want to marry now, leave her alone, go look for people who can augment your life and status. For now she can't and there's nothing anyone can do about it. So don't yolk your self with what you may regret in the name of love or ur right to choose and all the crap people like u are saying here already.

This is Nigeria don't forget, given this present economy, this is not time for a young man who should invest in further self development, invest into his children future, to start training one girl like that just for love/Bleep sake.

Love, I maintain, remains what we call it. And don't forget, love is everywhere, it depends on how you look for it and why you look for it. Any how Just go look for it.

But if u feel the house help is ur best to shoot high into your future, simply discuss and explain things to ur sister. But u know what? She (the house help) is not. And ur sister knows this

P:S...Just know that There are beautiful, educated, neat and loyal girls good enough for a wife among the elite, rich and established class.

The onus is on u to look for them and stop being lazy to settle for less. Man up.... Ur sister loves u more.
What kind of a human being is this??
Your advice is too fatherly abeg!!

100% on point!!!

It's like you are trying to restore OP to a default setting...

I laughed throughout tho!!!

Your advice is very practical and correct!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
therealMcCain:

I dont know where to start from, Your reasoning does not tally with your age, you are fresh graduate, you havent sorted yourself out and stabilized, you are already talking about relationship.

You dont defecate where you eat!! Househelp is caring to you, how did you get to that stage? caring by giving you extra meat or asking how your day went, which one? Pretty, caring, very neat and intelligent is not enough criteria to start a relationship, those are omomo talk, its is almost akin to Tall dark and handsome talk.

It is disrespectful to bring your girlfriend to your sisters house for royal rumble not to talk of her employee(even if she wasnt a maid, lets assume her secretary or staff in any capacity). there are lines you dont cross and should you choose to cross it, there are ways you go about it?

Have you asked your sister how she got employed? her backgroud information? do you know any of this or its just pretty, caring, neat and intelligence you know for now.

Should you choose to date her, its automatic sack for her so are you ready for the following:

To remove her from the employ of your sister and take up her bills/responsibilty?

To sponsor her to further her studies or for her to learn a skill/craft?

Before you answer, remember you havent found your footing, you just got a job with a privated org, I will GUESS your apointment hasnt been confirmed and the pay might not be that great(even if it is). hence na Highlighter them take write your name, not even marker

I am not really particular about her being a househelp though there are serious ramifications to it based on the kind of society we live in. Stabilize yourself and leave your sister or neighbour's employees alone.
God bless you..
Your points are practical!!

I hope the OP learn from this!!!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by HENRYEMELIKE(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
After that...what else

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by ronyman(m): 12:21am On Jan 06, 2020
Date or bangaleee
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Seuntek(m): 12:27am On Jan 06, 2020
U don't even have your own apartment yet and u are here thinking of serious relationship with your sister's housemaid....misplaced priority..
Get out of that house first
Let the housemaid be for now.
Make more money
U will eventually see that you don't love the girl..
This is 2020, please let's use our brain. U won't marry an illiterate as a graduate and if at all u will marry one, it won't be ur sister's housemaid.
Shalom
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by baugustine(f): 1:54am On Jan 06, 2020
It urgent pls. Pls house I will like to know how much does it cost to see a gynecologist my girl needs to see one for fertility check up thanks
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by trumpcoat(m): 3:09am On Jan 06, 2020
She's a wife material that will give you what slay mama or educated spoilt brat will not give,advice her to go learn a profession, like sewing or hair stylist,later she can go for a part time school.but that is when you have rented an apartment,you must be a man and not a boy,know what you want and go for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.