Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (51074 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by therealMcCain: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2020
iomoge2:
My uncle married our maid
Awkward
But with time it became normal
She was the best maid we had
It pained my mum cos they were doing hide n seek until pregnancy occurred

They have been married for close to 25years.
Happily married

That was then, the value system then and now are way way different.

It is also wrong, I dont expect my friend to be snooping around my employee or sister, its awkward. if truly they are serious, i should be informed, it should be discussed. Its a disrespectful and a betrayal of trust.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Please go ahead lol but be ready to be the accountant general of the relationship she may not know how to count or read and may have a dependency on another individual other than you to fill that gap if you don’t have time and be careful of stealing and lies it is common it may frustrate you and make you react wickedly to those who are smart and intellectual but the plus side is na your wife
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by chigoizie7(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

are you aware that some nanny in this Lagos earn 50-60k monthly and still get fed by the home occupants?

they do it for a while save up and start something on thier own

Perhaps I wasn’t aware. Thank you for telling me.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Joystark(f): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2020
Davash222:
The Oga of the house nko, I mean your sister’s husband? Hope he’s also seeing the pretty, caring, neat and intelligent 25 years old house help

Boss... Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you grin
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Lamanii22(f): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2020
ABINTUK:

Who knows if the housemaid is the sister's sex partner... (Lesbianism).

Different things is attached to this.... But the most common one is the fact that she's a maid... If the ladybis Yoruba she might say "omo ti o niran" "child that does not have a generation"...
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Savagethe21st(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2020
Do what ever you want.u are a man afterall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChTAgrTPOB4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by COOLWYT: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2020
A FEMALE COMPUTER OPERATOR URGENTLY NEEDED
A decent female computer operator needed in a business center .
Must be skilled in Microsoft Office Packages, Corel draw.
Qualification: SSCE/ OND
Must reside around Ibeju- Lekki Lagos
Accommodation available if not staying within.
Call: 08126083622
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Mrmezico(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2020
Just ask ur sis her reasons, if her reasons are good u'll know nd if dey re selfish u wil knw. bt make sure u nack dat girl, continue 2 knack her, keep on nacking her, just be nacking her well because dats d only tin dey re made 4. a candid advice 4rm jurry though
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by sosa993: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2020
jelel6:
Damn Niga, how can you date your sister's house help? That's some fuvk up predator shiit.

If Nigerian men are put to the extremely scrutinizing test on sexual misconduct that's raving the western world, most of our popular and successful figures would have been disgraced I swear.

Guy, you shouldn't date your sister's house help. You would hold all the Aces and that's bad for a relationship. Leave that girl alone. If you're sincere and honest with your intentions, let your sister relive her of her job. You take care of her while she's living with her parents.

Don't fuvk up that girls life with your predator instinct I beg you. Fine, neat, caring girls full everywhere way no be your sister's help.

This got nothing to do with your supposedly superior class or status.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by jokerphilics(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2020
bros be candid with me. are you looking forward to settling down with this girl or u wan hit and run?
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by LydayBobo(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Calm down and marry her if you truly love her. My friend Mary her sister house help and they're doing well in USA
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by victorian(f): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
eni4real:
Introduction just like that??
I can't imagine a graduate marrying a secondary school drop out tho..
Why is this guy so desperate?
Can't he attract a lady that belong to his class??

He termed her 'intelligently too?? I laugh in Urhobo!!!

Heheheheheheheheheh cheesy

I wonder o!

It seems he's the shy type. He can't woo women on his level. He's comfortable with housemaids and possibly cleaners lol.

Oh my God! cheesy

But any ways, he should keep his dick locked down! No need ruining Madam and employee relationship even though she takes her maid as her family.
Please no need ruining the peace in his sisters home.
Let him carry his dick elsewhere. Haba!

All he want is cheap fucvk! At the comfort of where he stays, no shame for hin eyes. nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by fayomim: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86:
Am a fresh graduate that just got a job with a private organisation. Last month I was transferred from our headquarters to one of our branches here in Akure, Ondo State.

I stay in my elder sister's house right now cos I moved in last year December but have met with an agent who promise to get me a good apartment soonest.

To cut my story short, my sister has a house girl/lady which was so caring to me. Am 29yrs and still single not that I have never dated before, just that it never worked well while I was in school.

The house maid of my sister is 25yrs and a school cert holder but due to some reasons she couldn't further her education but still willing if she can get help.

She's a pretty, caring, very neat and also intelligent. And my sister also takes her as a sister not an house help.

Lastly weekend, my sister came back from an event and saw me and her catching some fun (I mean gisting and playing games) in the house and she got provoked.

She called me in and asked what is the relationship between me and her but I told her the basic truth that though we are just friends but I wish I could date her and my sister shouted on me NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even when am alive.

Now I keep asking my self some question;
Is house help not a human being?
Is it a crime in dating/marry them?
Is it a crime for a graduate to marry non graduate/illiterate ?

Please help a brother cos am in love with her.
Thank you.

I pity you lover boy, you want to train her in school abi? E be like say your hair don full and you need barber
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
chigoizie7:
Why do people keep misusing “ I am” as “ am” ?

At 29, you cannot ask your sister to tell you why you cannot date her.

Keep asking Nairaland, later you will call yourself a mature man.

And why are people seeing a 25 year old lady as just a housemaid?

That maid sef de dull ooh, at 25 she is still doing housemaid job. Her only hope in this life is to migrate from housemaid to a housewife.

Girls her age are learning skills to better their lives .

My sister once had an housemaid who learnt hairdressing but wanted money for establishment. She was buying her things gradually and when she was through, she stopped and opened her shop.
A lot of people do it to raise money for establishment, she might also be a breadwinner.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Karlifate: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Op, all I have to say is that self-respect is greater than lust. kiss

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Is not a crime bro, but have an audience with her and ask her why she said that.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by chigoizie7(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

My sister once had an housemaid who learnt hairdressing but wanted money for establishment. She was buying her things gradually and when she was through, she stopped and opened her shop.
A lot of people do it to raise money for establishment, she might also be a breadwinner.

That’s good to know

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by alizma: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
donstan18:
Your sister know her more than you do.

This is just like a guy telling his sister to stay away from one of his particular friend or a lady advising his brother not to date one of her particular friend.

She sure knows her more than you do, but if you feel you are too wise, then you'll have to choose between your sister and her housemaid.
Your example is far different from the case at hand. They are not friend. In Africa, house help are still seen more like slave. So the case at hand is more like a master telling her brother not to have any platonic relationship with her slave.
But she is Lucky that she is not my sister else, I would have tell her things that will make her feel like God will turn everything that makes her happy to instruments of sadness over night. With that, no one will advise her to step aside quickly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by lyndaway(f): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
We can find love anywhere, if you love her has you claim talk to your sister and know why she is against you if her reasons are genius I guess you take a work but if not there is absolutely nothing wrong she is human and deserve to be loved too
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Chris2863(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
You guys comment as if the sister's objection was a result of the girl's status. My brother, discuss with your sister and find out her reason or reasons. Don't conclude on anything yet
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Melian(f): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:
Pele woman wrapper. Its a woman that's telling you what to do.

You know you're very daft for this statement. You prolly forgot your mother is a woman. Perhaps she didn't raise you well. That must be it.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by davizfellz: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Davash222:

There’s no stigma here... we’re all house maids in the eyes of God.

Mad oh!
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Danny110(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
My broda free dat mata abeg... U wan Bleep simple
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Melian(f): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
iPrevail:
Get your dirty claws off that helpless girl and allow her to focus on her job. You are being disrespectful to your sister, and if she says she doesn't want you near her maid, oga stay the fvck off.
Go establish yourself first then come back and fall in love with the maid

And take her away. Though op seems to have good intentions.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Gerrard59(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
deenee:
Man up bro...you are 29 and should be able to stand your ground.

If you are gainfully employed then maybe you should start considering getting your own place.

Most 25 year old ladies even without ordinary school cert will never consider doing house girl work esp in this era where we have alot of social vices and she has assets that she can use to get money after all some of her mates even with master degrees are doing all sorts of illicit jobs up and down. For her to opt for a this kind of job tells me she is decent.

Secondly don't let people fool you into believing she will amount to nothing because she is currently a house girl and school cert holder.

If you truly love her give it a shot. Don't build your relationship with her on sex but rather have meaningful conversations with her and explore if y'all both are compatible and share the same vision etc. Let her talk to you about her plans and ambitions and share yours with her because I tell you there is nothing sweeter than having a woman by your side who is ready to compliment you and your plans while you do same for her- going on the journey together.

This for me is the greatest sex you can ever have with a woman all the rest na jara.

On the flip side if your sister is a good strategist she should even encourage you to date the house girl because that way she is certain that her husband won't be an easy prey in the house

But again different strokes for different folks. While some people are thinking of how relocate, others thinking of how to build a house or start a business or even speed up the completion of the largest refinery in the world in Nigeria, a full grown man is trying to seek the guidance of random people on social media on if he should start a relationship or not. All the best!

I just had to laugh. grin
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Ikpu1: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Melian:

And take her away. Though op seems to have good intentions.
[/s]
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by healthserve(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Melian:

You know you're very daft for this statement. You prolly forgot your mother is a woman. Perhaps she didn't raise you well. That must be it.

Are you the sister cause if you are you'll also need. To tutor him on how to insert the d into towtow cheesy Werey, na me. Frustrate your life angry
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Ikpu1: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Melian:

[/s]
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Melian(f): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:

Are you the sister cause if you are you'll also need. To tutor him on how to insert the d into towtow cheesy Werey, na me. Frustrate your life angry

Well....oloriburuku ashiwerey grin .
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by healthserve(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Melian:

Omo Iran Ki ran jati jati oshi. Olosho ten kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Melian(f): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:

Omo Iran Ki ran jati jati oshi. Olosho ten kobo

Bi mama e grin
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Ikpu1: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Melian:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.