Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (51065 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by SmileDance(f): 4:29am On Jan 05, 2020
eni4real:
There is nothing backward about my mentality!!

If the sister terminate her appointment with immediate effect, we will see how far the love will go!!

OP should stop being desperate!!!

let his sister terminate her appointment, his sister is not God, she will get something better
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by SmileDance(f): 4:31am On Jan 05, 2020
eni4real:
Introduction just like that??
I can't imagine a graduate marrying a secondary school drop out tho..
Why is this guy so desperate?
Can't he attract a lady that belong to his class??

He termed her 'intelligently too?? I laugh in Urhobo!!!
She is not a drop out according to the op, he said she has a secondary school certificate and willing to go back to school
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by bobolaga: 4:52am On Jan 05, 2020
All this advice,no one know if this guy has been going inside the babe,more than what we are expecting,because no one of us know how liquid was formed inside coconut.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by xendra: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86:
Am a fresh graduate that just got a job with a private organisation. Last month I was transferred from our headquarters to one of our branches here in Akure, Ondo State.

I stay in my elder sister's house right now cos I moved in last year December but have met with an agent who promise to get me a good apartment soonest.

To cut my story short, my sister has a house girl/lady which was so caring to me. Am 29yrs and still single not that I have never dated before, just that it never worked well while I was in school.

The house maid of my sister is 25yrs and a school cert holder but due to some reasons she couldn't further her education but still willing if she can get help.

She's a pretty, caring, very neat and also intelligent. And my sister also takes her as a sister not an house help.

Lastly weekend, my sister came back from an event and saw me and her catching some fun (I mean gisting and playing games) in the house and she got provoked.

She called me in and asked what is the relationship between me and her but I told her the basic truth that though we are just friends but I wish I could date her and my sister shouted on me NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even when am alive.

Now I keep asking my self some question;
Is house help not a human being?
Is it a crime in dating/marry them?
Is it a crime for a graduate to marry non graduate/illiterate ?

Please help a brother cos am in love with her.
Thank you.
Marry her Oga Don't date her, if its not your dick that is controlling you that you are thinking its love, just leave her there and keep observing her, go hustle and when you are ready, marry her. dont spoil the relationship between her and your sister for nothing that may not last.

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by sinceraconcept(m): 5:51am On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86:
Am a fresh graduate that just got a job with a private organisation. Last month I was transferred from our headquarters to one of our branches here in Akure, Ondo State.

I stay in my elder sister's house right now cos I moved in last year December but have met with an agent who promise to get me a good apartment soonest.

To cut my story short, my sister has a house girl/lady which was so caring to me. Am 29yrs and still single not that I have never dated before, just that it never worked well while I was in school.

The house maid of my sister is 25yrs and a school cert holder but due to some reasons she couldn't further her education but still willing if she can get help.

She's a pretty, caring, very neat and also intelligent. And my sister also takes her as a sister not an house help.

Lastly weekend, my sister came back from an event and saw me and her catching some fun (I mean gisting and playing games) in the house and she got provoked.

She called me in and asked what is the relationship between me and her but I told her the basic truth that though we are just friends but I wish I could date her and my sister shouted on me NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even when am alive.

Thank you.
Maybe boys dey shine her Kongo dey pass her around like ronte and she come dey code when you come. Your sister knows her better and probably knows she is opposite of all she's displaying

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by frozen70(f): 5:58am On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86:

Thank you.

All those your is it a crime bla bla bla ❓, doesn't make any meaning

Your sister doesn't want to to take advantage of her

For all people, you chose her helper, why ❓

Becarefull, you may likely sleep her and get her pregnant because she will be at you beck and call so arranging for sex won't be an issue, you will get it for sure

But don't come and complain about her after you get her pregnant and her family forces you to marry her

If you desire her, help her to complete her education then after that you can have her

Don't do anything that will affect your stay in your sister's house and affect your family too

Think of the future

But if you tells your sister that you want her to further her education and you don't mind paying the bills, she will give you approval
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Pedrotina11: 6:04am On Jan 05, 2020
If I slap u eh....ur sis has been with her u just come last year December con dey fall in love...see wat an elder sees sitting down even if u elevator go the top floor u cannot see...it might not b status or money related...it might end in tears..see go find ur house and leave that gal alone before she lose her job..
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by spiceadole: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86:

Thank you.

You are just looking for free easy sex under the guise of relationship.
Housemaids are suffering.I'm sure your sister's husband is sleeping with her.
And you also want to fvck her.
University graduate ...You just wanna take advantage of her and your sister knows

Hustle oooooo......Make your daughter no be housemaid.
As all men want to fvck them.

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by bigtt76(f): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2020
Your sister is probably dating her... #LesbianTinz cheesy It may also be that your sister sees her as her younger sister and would want to keep it that way... But why didn't your sister sponsor her to further her education? undecided

landmark86:

Thank you.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by bigtt76(f): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2020
Anoda angu cheesy

sinceraconcept:
Maybe boys dey shine her Kongo dey pass her around like ronte and she come dey code when you come. Your sister knows her better and probably knows she is opposite of all she's displaying
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by EvansU: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86:

Thank you.

First she is not an illiterate.
Second there is nothing bad in dating/marrying a maid/help.
She may be too dear to your sister that she doesn’t want you to get too close or your sister doesn’t see it as something she approves of.
These girls/ladies would still get married someday and to men who are even more better than yourself.
Nobody knows the tomorrow of any man only God does.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by sudaisfaty(m): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2020
there's no big deal about that my brother
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by miniziter(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2020
GhettoG1:
Well ur sis actually love you nd she probably foresaw d dangers ahead. First they re both living together bfr ur appearance which speak much about her being right.
Second don't b a full egbon, I'm sure once u get cordial with her then d nxt shii u gon wanna send her to school nd I'm very sure sey na tears go end am.
If truly the house girl is bad as you thought, what made her and the sister still staying together to the extent of taking her as a sister and not ordinary house made.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2020
WHAT WAS YOUR SISTER'S WORDS ?
If she said she's a common househelp then you have to keep things on the low till you rent your own apartment.
IF YOU ARE PUSHED BY LUST, LET THE GIRL KNOW THAT YOU JUST WANNA ENJOY HER BEAUTY.IF SHE LEAVES THAT HOME TO MAKE YOU HAPPY & YOU LATER DUMP HER....! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned .
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by deenee: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Man up bro...you are 29 and should be able to stand your ground.

If you are gainfully employed then maybe you should start considering getting your own place.

Most 25 year old ladies even without ordinary school cert will never consider doing house girl work esp in this era where we have alot of social vices and she has assets that she can use to get money after all some of her mates even with master degrees are doing all sorts of illicit jobs up and down. For her to opt for a this kind of job tells me she is decent.

Secondly don't let people fool you into believing she will amount to nothing because she is currently a house girl and school cert holder.

If you truly love her give it a shot. Don't build your relationship with her on sex but rather have meaningful conversations with her and explore if y'all both are compatible and share the same vision etc. Let her talk to you about her plans and ambitions and share yours with her because I tell you there is nothing sweeter than having a woman by your side who is ready to compliment you and your plans while you do same for her- going on the journey together.

This for me is the greatest sex you can ever have with a woman all the rest na jara.

On the flip side if your sister is a good strategist she should even encourage you to date the house girl because that way she is certain that her husband won't be an easy prey in the house

But again different strokes for different folks. While some people are thinking of how relocate, others thinking of how to build a house or start a business or even speed up the completion of the largest refinery in the world in Nigeria, a full grown man is trying to seek the guidance of random people on social media on if he should start a relationship or not. All the best!

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by grandstar(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86:

Thank you.

Follow your heart. If you love her and you feel she'll make a good wife, go ahead.

Forget what people will say. Many aren't happy with their lives anyway. They love to watch Nollywood movies where the underdog becomes the beautiful bride but can never wish it for themselves.

Her education can always be upgraded to degree status. She can attend open university.

I have many regrets in life because I focused on what people will say and not what was best for me. If you think the heat will become to hot to handle, plan to emigrate to Canada secretly. You can then be free of the brouhaha.

If you love her and you never go ahead, it will be one of your big life regrets.

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by peacettw: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2020
For pete's sake, leave the girl alone. If I had ur kind as a brother, I will be very upset with you. Don't try that shit in my house.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by oloworisedeji12(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Bros, try sit ur sister down and make sure she tells u y u sudnt date her. Make sure u no her reason(s), buh, don't do it with fight with ur sis, ehn. All d best
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Doktajay5: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86:

Thank you.

Bro, just a piece of advise. Your sister thinks best for u.

No one says u can't love or marry any one, but I think ur sister want the best for u.

Her house help is a human being, with her own future any how it is. But the question is, and I believe is ur sisters thought, is she the best for u to mingle with?

Can't u look out for girls in other class and better level of life? R u suppose to be going up or down?

Even if the house help will eventually become Mrs Alakija tomorrow, do u have to wait for her to?

Some people spent money to train u, don't u think u owe them success by exploring all better options u can lay ur hands on including looking out for good girls in established families, high social class, better profession etc, hook up with them and hustle a better future from there?

The struggle for Total emancipation from poverty is not an emotional clouded struggle bro.

ur sister simply want the best for u. Leave her house help alone, go hustle for better options, pay the price and be a better man.

Leave that free pussy u've seen that is shacking u like spirit. After u r full of it now, u will definitely tilt into regreting every damn situation you created for urself.

How much is ur salary from the private firm u got a job in?
Is not even a government job that one may say kpata kpata u start living bank loan life of civil servants. As if that'seeven a good life.

Hw much is ur salary? Even if is enough, don't u think is wrong for u to start training another instead of going further to improve ur qualification and life?

No think am ooo, there's a situation u may create for ur self today in the name of the so called love, it will simply put a full stop to ur life and growth, such that u will continue to struggle to maintain a position instead of moving forward.

Baba leave that house help alone, u have a long way to go, even if u want to marry now, leave her alone, go look for people who can augment your life and status. For now she can't and there's nothing anyone can do about it. So don't yolk your self with what you may regret in the name of love or ur right to choose and all the crap people like u are saying here already.

This is Nigeria don't forget, given this present economy, this is not time for a young man who should invest in further self development, invest into his children future, to start training one girl like that just for love/Bleep sake.

Love, I maintain, remains what we call it. And don't forget, love is everywhere, it depends on how you look for it and why you look for it. Any how Just go look for it.

But if u feel the house help is ur best to shoot high into your future, simply discuss and explain things to ur sister. But u know what? She (the house help) is not. And ur sister knows this

P:S...Just know that There are beautiful, educated, neat and loyal girls good enough for a wife among the elite, rich and established class.

The onus is on u to look for them and stop being lazy to settle for less. Man up.... Ur sister loves u more.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2020
madridguy:
One of the most dangerous place on earth to be poor is AFRICA. The elites hate the poor simply because they are poor forgotten no one knows tomorrow.

My dear OP, do you know what " Honor killing " means? I would advise you to leave the innocent lady alone before your sister kill or harm her.

Your sister is a proud and selfish woman. Forget the lady because if you ever go along with her, your sister may kill or harm her or never regard/respect her as a wife.
Kill what? kill who? for what na...? Her sister has only one advantage over him for now which is because he's staying wit her for now. He shouldn't allow is sister to dictate his live for him. you can only have a good marriage wen u marry the one u love.

if truly he love the girl he should maintain low key wit her for now on till he gets is own apartment afterwhich he can ask her to resign y he do the necessary tins.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by ABINTUK(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn... The only reason your sister's disagreeing with you is cause the girl's her housemaid.. And the girl will not be as respectful to her as she used to..

Who knows if the housemaid is the sister's sex partner... (Lesbianism).
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Tomilola360: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
I know a security officer in my organization as at 2012 that is now a bank manager.

That's all I have to say.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2020
GhettoG1:
Well ur sis actually love you nd she probably foresaw d dangers ahead. First they re both living together bfr ur appearance which speak much about her being right.
Second don't b a full egbon, I'm sure once u get cordial with her then d nxt shii u gon wanna send her to school nd I'm very sure sey na tears go end am.
Foresee what biko? the one she take be him ancestor or prophetess abi watin? That girl would have bin sent out of that home if she has negative attitude. so there's notin wrong wit her. the sister is just bin segregative.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Doktajay5: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Tomilola360:
I know a security officer in my organization as at 2012 that is now a bank manager.

That's all I have to say.

I know a first bank manager who was blindfolded by love and pussy and eventually married wrongly.

All assets have been sold and dude doesn't even have peace now let alone wealth...

Don't forget this also.

Is a 2 way thing OK... Carefulness and purpose shouldn't be sacrifice at the alter of rights, love and pussy.

Sometimes we need to listen to others especially ur family. Don't forget, dey can never wish u bad.

"there is always a way that seemeth right unto a man".....
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by themanderon: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Are you sure she will not bail after training her? I have seen so many situations like that.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Ay04z(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2020
GhettoG1:
big tears grin

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Out of all the girls in Akure na your sister house maid you wan do. Or perhaps you are one of those Captain save hoe type, you see a girl that's vulnerable and you think you can save her abi. While in you she sees a uncle mugu that will take her out of her stagnant and miserable life. Dude these kind of love stories only ends well in Yoruba movies. Don't be a door knob go for someone you have things in common with, the house help won't cut it.
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Fourwinds: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2020
SameerAhmad:
Continue deceiving yourself. You see this lust thing eh, sometimes it will come in form of love, you will feel like you are really in love but na just one round go cure your foolish lie. I'd advise you to masturbate or get laid by any girl out there, then sit up and ask yourself if you truly love the girl.
you have said it all
Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by therealMcCain: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2020
landmark86:

1. Am a fresh graduate that just got a job with a private organisation.

2. I stay in my elder sister's house right now cos I moved in last year December but have met with an agent who promise to get me a good apartment soonest.

3.To cut my story short, my sister has a house girl/lady which was so caring to me.

4.She's a pretty, caring, very neat and also intelligent. And my sister also takes her as a sister not an house help.

I dont know where to start from, Your reasoning does not tally with your age, you are fresh graduate, you havent sorted yourself out and stabilized, you are already talking about relationship.

You dont defecate where you eat!! Househelp is caring to you, how did you get to that stage? caring by giving you extra meat or asking how your day went, which one? Pretty, caring, very neat and intelligent is not enough criteria to start a relationship, those are omomo talk, its is almost akin to Tall dark and handsome talk.

It is disrespectful to bring your girlfriend to your sisters house for royal rumble not to talk of her employee(even if she wasnt a maid, lets assume her secretary or staff in any capacity). there are lines you dont cross and should you choose to cross it, there are ways you go about it?

Have you asked your sister how she got employed? her backgroud information? do you know any of this or its just pretty, caring, neat and intelligence you know for now.

Should you choose to date her, its automatic sack for her so are you ready for the following:

To remove her from the employ of your sister and take up her bills/responsibilty?

To sponsor her to further her studies or for her to learn a skill/craft?

Before you answer, remember you havent found your footing, you just got a job with a privated org, I will GUESS your apointment hasnt been confirmed and the pay might not be that great(even if it is). hence na Highlighter them take write your name, not even marker

I am not really particular about her being a househelp though there are serious ramifications to it based on the kind of society we live in. Stabilize yourself and leave your sister or neighbour's employees alone.

Re: Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? by Bamz(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2020
Headlesschicken:
undecided Why do u Motherphuckas always like to be complicating sh!t,of all the gals in the world why yuh sisters help huh?.... I thought this stupidity ended wiv 2019 buh obviously u Motherphuckas never learn..

Headlesschicken

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118