Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience (35231 Views)

Crippled Kidnapper Buhari Haruna Arrested While Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Katsina / Haruna Kuye Shot Dead In Kaduna / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by hevisegs: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Waow! Apart from a novel have never read a post this long. I had to meeeen.....very captivating and full of safety lesson, life lesson and relationship lesson. I pray non of us encounter this. Congratulations my brother! It takes gut to be calm. Some of us would have pissed on our body. This country needs a resetting. This "scaliwas" trooping into this country, for better life should BE roasted out of this country. Obviously they were brought to make up voting numbers and they could not be given all that was promised them. WE SHALL OVERCOME SOMEDAY!

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by madridsta007(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Has nothing to do with buhari. I was robbed at that same place by fulanis that robbed charcoal on their faces, it's been that way for long.

Sure. I would almost agree with you.
Unfortunately, the stats says otherwise. Please tell me why, whenever a Fulani herdsmen terrorist is captured by the Police, a phone call is made from Abuja and they are mysteriously released?

Or why soldiers invade communities who arm themselves to protect themselves from these terrorists are always disarmed by the military and, shortly after that, an attack follows?

Then we have cows everywhere in Nigeria, with armed herdsmen— herds of cows that have been more conspicuous and daring since this regime started in 2015.

You see eh, the worst thing a man can do to himself is constantly deceive himself because his feelings don’t like the evidence he sees. The evidence will be there, despite his feelings.

9 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by hevisegs: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Your head dey there. What a statement! Has nothing to Buhari he said? He must be smoking weed. How many ops will it take to smoke this ass holes out.
madridsta007:

Sure. I would almost agree with you.
Unfortunately, the stats says otherwise. Please tell me why, whenever a Fulani herdsmen terrorist is captured by the Police, a phone call is made from Abuja and they are mysteriously released?

Or why soldiers invade communities who arm themselves to protect themselves from these terrorists are always disarmed by the military and, shortly after that, an attack follows?

You see eh, the worst thing a man can do to himself is constantly deceive himself because his feelings don’t like the evidence he sees.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by CSTR2: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Fulanis are terrorising everybody.
In government and out of government.

Illegal immigrants for that matter.
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Maxymilliano(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Smoke47:
Nothing more to add.The journalist already did justice to that. I can only tell you the amount the paid cheesy

Lol .. I actually have someone in captivity since 27th of last month. Information is sketchy but demand is 10m ... Route is Abuja - Jos

Funny enough, I'm in Ota, Ogun State atm

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by saintade01(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Frankyboy1:
I know our lazy youths has lost the culture of reading, I try to read every meaningful article possible, as a lot of live lessons can be learnt, so I will summarize.
Nigeria is no longer a safe nation, as hunger poverty, illiteracy has finished the nation.
Buhari being the president of the nation has emboldened the Fulani brothers who are the architect of most crimes,
Please and please this nation is unsafe and a lot of informants and ways of finding out your financial capacity,either real or virtual, so pls do well to delete your account details, keep pictures that depict you as being wealthy from your phones or Facebook pages,try to be as discrete as possible with your financial worth or relatives that re capable financially,

Try to be as prayerful as possible,and avoid all suspicious route except its unavoidable, our security personals have majorly compromised with this criminals and are in tanderm with them, so you are your own first safety officer,

God keep us all and happy new year

You forgot to add that they also used whatever they found in your picture gallery on your phone to judge you. See the way they beat the hell out of those with pictures took with fancy car, clothes and houses.

It's really a pity our youths won't read what has a lot to do with their lives.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Daradared2(f): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
This has shown that Nigeria is a failed country. Even the police knew that the road is not save, and they cant do anything about it.....My heart bleed.

Assuming the adulators wanted to kill, they would have done that easily. 3days to the point of resting. No searching from Nigeria police, nothing..... God please, you are the only one that can protect us from evil. I pray for your protection.

May we never fall victims........

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by samsam2019: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
I'm glad I read everything to the very last letter

Buhari? That man is a curse

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by BeerParIour: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
These are the Fulani jihadist Buhari is importing from all over West Africa

Nigerians will see the worst in near future

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by symbianDON(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Though lengthy, it's indeed a worthy read!! I have often said it that kidnapping business in Nigeria is an intricate web of many people including highly placed people, security personnel and the kidnappers themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Seun360(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
wow, wow wow........ Nigeria is long gone.
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by RevT1: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Had to read every word. Fascinating and intriguing. Sent shivers down my spine. Same thing happened to a church member weeks ago. He spent 3 DAYS, 4 NIGHTS. Almost 3 million was paid. He was abducted with 3 others along the express in Kogi state. His story just thesame. Fulani' men.

To travel and get to ur destination safely in this country is God's grace.

If u didn't read it. Please do.

This country is gone.

7 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by nams77: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Those are roads unused to ply at night without fear in the past. So sad what Nigeria has been reduced to. Seems travelling with a smart phone is now a crime.
You can say that again. I am going to delete some pictures from my phone
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by madridsta007(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
hevisegs:
Your head dey there. What a statement! Has nothing to Buhari he said? He must be smoking weed. How many ops will it take to smoke this ass holes out.

Thank you. If you check the fellow’s history, he is probably a Buharist or an ex-Buharist. Normally, I ignore those people. But he was decent in his language so I was obliged to reply.

Self-deception is a terrible disease.

If those kidnappers spoke Ijaw language, do you think any “phone call” will come from Abuja and get them released? Does he think they will not be smoked out easily and since?

If those kidnappers were kidnapping cows, wouldn’t they be facing an anti-kidnapping riot squad right now?

The worst thing a man can do to himself is to continually deceive himself. It is terrible thing.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by ostarlink: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
I took my time to read through your story imagining such terrifying experience in the hands of daredevils. Your story is worth the time I spent reading it. Very bad how our country has become. Kogi and Benue roads are another safe haven for these criminals and one will be wondering whether the Nigeria armed forces are just looking the other way or they have been bought as your ushers had stated. May God protect us and expose these hoodlums

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Dhortunn(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is a good read if you take time to go through it to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Chris2863(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Read everything word by word, thank God for your freedom sir

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Ken4agent(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
U Neva build house but snap pic in front of every yard u c like u build it or u never by okoda but quick to snap with Gwagon u c like u bought it or u no be military but snap with friend uniform like u b soldier or u Neva c dollas b4 but u Photoshop yurself into pics spraying Dollas and so on....

Am still trying to come to terms with d kidnapper saying that " they have bought the whole area". Obviously they have a "value chain" which is sustaining the Biz..............

40million in 4days?? N u think they will ever stop?

I hope we read this story and learn to mind the type of pictures we keep on our phones....that the lesson that comes with this story among many other lesson

May God keep us safe at all times and congrat to the folks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
I took my time to read every word that was typed and I have come to a conclusion that living in Nigeria should be part of 1000 ways to die. This country isn't working, we are only deceiving ourselves. I thank God that nothing happened to you guys.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by engrjoe(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:

As we drove that night to Jos, the police warned us to be extra careful that the roads had been plagued by similar attacks in the past days. In my mind, I said, “don’t worry, it has been bought.”

I also pondered over the event of the past three days. How easy it has become to be kidnapped, how easy it was for unscrupulous youth to make money, and how easy it is to die here, and I sighed. “That is the hazard of being in Nigeria.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/370544-kidnapped-and-released-nigerian-journalist-narrates-shocking-experience.html

I am not a good long epistle reader but trust me bro I read this. I am very thankful to God for seeing you through. It is an experience that one never wishes to see. Just like a Movie.... anyways, what you wrote can be used for a movie if u ask me. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND THANK GOD FOR SAFETY

4 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
For all of you that are complaining about this being an episode. You better read up, because this could just save your life one day. Don't be stupid, this is a first hand experience from someone that got kidnapped and lived to tell the story. BTW if you want to go and snap in front of that fancy house or car that is not yours ...think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
engrjoe:

I am not a good long epistle reader but trust me bro I read this. I am very thankful to God for seeing you through. It is an experience that one never wishes to see. Just like a Movie.... anyways, what you wrote can be used for a movie if u ask me. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND THANK GOD FOR SAFETY
You are wise for doing so. It's a life saver.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by lawrenzo007(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
This story shows that Fulani has taken over Nigeria... they commits all sort of evils
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by JAWBONE(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
When my friend insisted on more assurances, Sergeant Sniper angrily grabbed the phone from Sergeant Elder and said: “No one will touch you even if you are coming with the money alone by midnight because I have bought the highway from the forest after Jos up to this location in Jagingi, and it remains mine until this operation is over.”

That aspect of “buying the highway” rang a bell in my head. Bought the highway? From whom? Was it from the soldiers, the police, or from his fellow kidnappers or all of them? Who owns the road, apart from the government?

As I later realised, Sergeant Sniper, though not the oldest in the band since he occasionally took orders from Sergeant Elder and Sergeant ICT, still commanded the operation. He took final decisions on most issues. For such a man to say he bought the highway was very instructive. It meant the kidnapping business is not done at random. There is some form of organisation, if not union, that okays a particular group or gang to carry out attacks at some particular location of the highways.

If Nigeria was a country with reasonable people as leaders, this is very vital information for intelligence agencies

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by BeerParIour: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Cuntface: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
post=85490636:

Lol cheesy.
Some Black men don't like to read at all, at all!
Why now?
It's worth reading guys.

Words on marble.......If you want to hide anything from a black man...............
..........Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Shut up please. If you read that you'll see where the kidnappers said your father buhari is the reason they went into crime.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by BeerParIour: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
post=85490636:

Lol cheesy.
Some Black men don't like to read at all, at all!
Why now?
It's worth reading guys.

Words on marble.......If you want to hide anything from a black man...............
..........Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Is that all you have to say after supporting and defending Fulani militants here?

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Ken4agent(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
The driver took his phone and bag to the nearest police station which am sure they pen down a statement indicating where the robbery/ kidnapping took place.

Yet the police did not bother to comb the area for 3dayd?? shocked

Indeed sagent sniper was very right when he said they have bought the whole area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by ozueozue(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
As we walked towards them, Sergeant ICT grabbed my hands gently and said, “Abdulkareem, when you guys get home, please pray for us so that we could leave this kind of job.” I slowed down, looked at him and said “May God grant you the grace to use this money wisely so that you can stop this business and be a better citizen.” He said, “Amen, thank you.” And I said, in my heart. “Bastard!”[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

this lines got me laughing all through...Thank God for your lives...pls oh O.P from the events i 100percent certain you're muslim, what i dont know is this the other victims pls do u have any ideal abt their religion. Abeg e get why i de ask.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by greaterlove001: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wao! I read through every line of your story. I am happy God came through for you and others. So, how much ransom was finally paid? Would like to know?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by BeerParIour: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Rich4god:
I weep for some Nigerian youths. See them shouting that the write up is too long, that the OP should summarise.... This is a matter of personal security and you can't read. The lessons in this write up is so much that it could save your life one day.

Back to the story, it's obvious our security forces are aiding this kidnapping or that they don't have the capacity to curtail it. But what baffles me is that why the silence from the FG and security chiefs on this issue. If it's Shia or ipob, all of them will be roaring like lions.

At least l have learned from Buhari kinsmen that's it's not a good idea to live a fake life,
Taking and keeping pictures of me living a wealthy life.

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman / Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.