Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience (35255 Views)

Crippled Kidnapper Buhari Haruna Arrested While Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Katsina / Haruna Kuye Shot Dead In Kaduna / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by DsilentStranger(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Infinix note 5 deserves some accolades in your journey to freedom..
I never regretted buying one

5 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by easzypeaszy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
I try ooo... I read everything...thank God for u guys oo..dey should also advice Papa to stop behaving like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Onnasucs1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wow! Thank God for your release. I pray me and my family never encounter such horror.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Such a pitiful situation we found oursleves

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by femmyapson(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Read all this back to back...i dont belive i can do that myself

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by TIDDOLL(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
[/b]Wow, this is Epic...
Captivating through hurt and relief!
Should be titled
"Jungle nights with Hyenas"

Thank God you survived this![b]

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Kyril(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Damn!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Smoke47: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is the exact same story of a friend who was kidnapped along side this journalist. His uncle was the one who paired with Gbenga and brought the money back to the kidnappers in jagindi

He was amongst those beaten when the searched through his phone and found out his house which he just completed few months back was in is gallery. He was dealt with for that

Thank God his back now, the journalist actually paid more amongst four of them

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Tpresh(f): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
I can't believe I actually read all this. It's worth reading though.
That part of road buying, the road has been bought from who Security agents and fellow kidnappers I guess........ God help us in this country sad

10 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Typhoonsbane:
I know 95% will not read this through.
Op this is a well represented content.to all you lazy youths get your priorities right if this story can't interest you then your mental capability is questionable.

I only realize the story was long after reading all and scrolled back to the top. What do you expect from an average Nigerian? They waste quality time doing useless stuffs.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Maxymilliano(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
otokx:
How much did he pay as ransom

Ransom was brought, which was left out of the chronicle for security reasons
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by uju22(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Thank God for your life and the other abductees. The country is really getting messy, may God protection and guidance continue to be upon everyone of us . Amen.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by karashita: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
persius555:
All through the ordeal, there was constant communication via mobile phone and the police did nothing to plot the geo-cordinate of their movements.

It's amazing that even when these kidnapers use public infrastructure that is within the reach of the security, they couldn't put two and two together to apprehend these criminals.

Very disheartening

It is so unfortunate.The kidnappers buy the highways anytime they need to operate.From the narrative,I believe the villagers too,are in the know.It is a terrible network.May we not fall their victim.

6 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by madridsta007(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
henriettttta:
Journalist u didn't tell us how much u later paid as Ransome

All this kidnappers na them sabi sha. If they kidnap me, they won't even get up to30k from my family grin grin

Never thought I would ever see someone write, “if they kidnap me”.
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
henriettttta:

All this kidnappers na them sabi sha. If they kidnap me, they won't even get up to30k from my family grin grin

Pray they don't kidnap you my dear, the consequence is better be imagined than be experienced
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Maxymilliano(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
henriettttta:

The money will come out by fire by force. Pray you don't fall prey

1 Like

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Rich4god:
I weep for some Nigerian youths. See them shouting that the write up is too long, that the OP should summarise.... This is a matter of personal security and you can't read. The lessons in this write up is so much that it could save your life one day.

Back to the story, it's obvious our security forces are aiding this kidnapping or that they don't have the capacity to curtail it. But what baffles me is that why the silence from the FG and security chiefs on this issue. If it's Shia or ipob, all of them will be roaring like lions.

So much lesson learnt from the story

This part...“Why do you take photos of what you are not? You take photos in places or cars that don’t belong to you and keep them on your phone? That is what we use to judge whether you have money or not. We don’t care if it was real or fake when we notice that what you claim is in contrast with what we see on your phones, you are gone. You guys are lucky we are god-fearing people.”...really got me

10 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
madridsta007:

Don't be too serious in this life. Have a little sense of humor
That was meant as a joke
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Maxymilliano(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Smoke47:
This is the exact same story of a friend who was kidnapped along side this journalist. His uncle was the one who paired with Gbenga and brought the money back to the kidnappers in jagindi

He was amongst those beaten when the searched through his phone and found out his house which he just completed few months back was in is gallery. He was dealt with for that

Thank God his back now, the journalist actually paid more amongst four of them

Can you tell me more Bro ?
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Smoke47: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Can you tell me more Bro ?
Nothing more to add.The journalist already did justice to that. I can only tell you the amount the paid cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by tiredoflife(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
See what afonjas have put us into
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by madridsta007(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
henriettttta:

Don't be too serious in this life. Have a little sense of humor
That was meant as a joke

Oh, forgive me. I apologise.
Didn’t know that someone can conjure up humor after reading what is a very frightening life and death situation with AK-47 armed Fulfulde-speaking kidnappers and another human being and fellow Nigerian. I’m sure the journalist that wrote this too has no sense of humor. Extend your forgiveness to him too.

Please forgive me. My bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by NiklauseFred(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
One thing I learnt from this write-up is.... "dont have audio money" cry

ThankGod for ur life bro

3 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by DJperdurabo: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Humphrizy:
The story long no be small... Thank God for your life thoo

It was quite an interesting read though.

Contact me now for your personal and business cash needs.
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by karashita: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
I congratulate Haruna and his co-abductees.Your story made an interesting read,much as it was frightening.

Makes me wonder again, about the security of Nigeria.I don't believe what those guys said about Buhari.I think it was scripted.They don't hate him.Rather,he it was who paved way for them to thrive in their devilish trade.Imagine demanding such huge sums from each of the 4 abductees.It is plain wickedness and I don't believe they ever plan on retiring from their wicked ways.May God deliver us from evil.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Zenithpeak(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Living in this country is a crime.

No debriefing, no writing of statement but a warning to be careful so as not to be re-kidnapped.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by ezugegere(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Then, Sergeant ICT called out on Papa to find out how much his people were able to raise. I guess he asked because they had been having issues with his family concerning the amount they were offering to them. Papa said he should be allowed to call. They said, “No more calls for you; we are keeping you with us.” Later, Sergeant Elder said, “It is okay. We will let you be. Even though you are worse than Buhari.”

Leveraging on the relaxed mood amongst us, I summoned the courage to ask why he compared Papa with Buhari. They said he was “wicked and lies like Buhari.”

They said Papa hide money but pretended to be poor, and that should he be given the seat of the president, he would ensure more people suffer.

Sergeant Sniper said, “[b]We voted for Buhari with the promise of giving us jobs, but he ended up deceiving us]/b]. That is why we are doing what we are doing. If not for Boko Haram that he was able to reduce, nothing is working in Nigeria under Buhari.”

At that point, a mild argument ensued amongst them. Sergeant ICT disagreed with Sergeant Sniper. “You don’t listen to the news, that’s why you thought Buhari had ended Boko Haram. The bastards are still attacking people in Borno; it is on the news every day.” Sergeant Elder too corroborated the last point.
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
madridsta007:

”You Nigeria people are always the cause of your problems,” he said with disgust.

It is very clear that these people are not Nigerians. Since from the time when they abducted and raped that Yoruba woman while she was travelling from Lagos, it was clear these were not Nigerians.

Buhari has empowered his Fulani kinsmen from Mali, Central African Republic, Niger, Libya and the Fulani parts of Cameroon.

Sadly, we warned the Yorubas when they were supporting Beau Harry in 2015. We pleaded with them that in the end, they and the entire country will suffer for it.

Now look at this. How will your hate of Jonathan drive you to cut your nose to spite your face?
My goodness.
Has nothing to do with buhari. I was robbed at that same place by fulanis that robbed charcoal on their faces, it's been that way for long.
Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by Christafarian(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
madridsta007:

Nairaland is a hotbed of mixed mystery. You can find the most intellectual just as you could see the dumbest of human beings.
Simply ignore that comment; some pple are fated to be very very dumb & disgusting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience by mdchikezie(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Smoke47:
Nothing more to add.The journalist already did justice to that. I can only tell you the amount the paid cheesy
PLEASE BRO CAN YOU RELATE THE AMOUNT THEY PAID

PLEASE, just want to contrast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Nurse sells newborn baby after telling the mom she had a stillborn(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.