Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Another Facebook Shocker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Facebook Shocker (2880 Views)

Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex / Shocker:boy Fingers Girl In Public,stylishly[picture] / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Facebook Shocker by gentlem80(m): 1:44am On Dec 03, 2010
Hi all,

I've this lady I've this lady I met on fb though we go way back 11yrs when we both attended the same secondary school. Ok, I went back to Naija just to see my parents after a long time (actually 9 yrs and this is true) and I also had the chance to met this girl. I took her out and she gave me the shock of my life. She said she has a kid (actually 3yrs old) for another man and I've to say she never mention this to me during our telephone conversations while I was on the other side of the Atlantic. I was totally shocked and had to use "bold face" throughout the remaining part of the date.

I just want to know if anyone has had a similar experience.
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by r231(m): 1:48am On Dec 03, 2010
its not like she have Aids

so get over it
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by 190: 1:50am On Dec 03, 2010
wats bold face

how can someone use bold face during conversations

does it mean i have a natural SHY face
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by r231(m): 1:52am On Dec 03, 2010
^^^^ grin grin

bold face ko Curve face ni

nxt we go see touch face
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by 190: 2:01am On Dec 03, 2010
angry angry angry angry
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by HighChief4(m): 2:04am On Dec 03, 2010
At least she is sincere enough to tell you the truth, maybe she wanted to reveal that to you in person
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by james1(m): 2:16am On Dec 03, 2010
@high_chief.seconded.@poster.9yrs is a long time,come to think of it;you said she has a 3 year old baby,that means she waited for you for 6 solid years then at one point when it is like you may never return she made one"move".
Take it easy,that hadly change's anything.what is important is that she still love's you and lest you forget she actually waited for you for a long period.
Enjoy!
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by Dsense(m): 2:58am On Dec 03, 2010
OP.
Bad ordeal menhh!!!
Hope u haven't been paying for being mugun sha tongue
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by nitewalker: 3:05am On Dec 03, 2010
Get over it ma brother. chicks with kids r people too.
you sound like she got a disease or something.
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by shilling(f): 4:52am On Dec 03, 2010
High_Chief:

At least she is sincere enough to tell you the truth, maybe she wanted to reveal that to you in person

True!!
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by freecocoa(f): 4:55am On Dec 03, 2010
Poster abeg the bold face na bold 1 or bold 2.she has a kid,so what?would you rather she lied to you?
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by obowunmi(m): 5:07am On Dec 03, 2010
I don't see how this is a shocker.
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by silvertuke(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

Poster abeg the bold face na bold 1 or bold 2.she has a kid,so what?would you rather she lied to you?

@poster another Nairaland shocker

@freecocoa my wife, how are you doing today? I missed you did you miss me?
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2010
@poster i was expecting to see a shocker!

since when did having a baby from anoda man became crime?

Abeg get a life or berra still take a chillpill!
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by SAGoddess: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2010
@OP, does that mean you have not been with anyone in the 9 years you were away from the woman? Life happens, nothing shocking about a woman having a child from another man!

She waited to tell you in person because she did not want to "chase" you away, maybe she feared you would react just as you did!
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2010
Talking to people on the phone/net and meeting them face to face is totally different. Brace yourself there's more to come in the coming days loverboy grin grin
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by justwise(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2010
gentlem80:

Hi all,
I've this lady I've this lady I met on fb though we go way back 11yrs when we both attended the same secondary school. Ok, I went back to Naija just to see my parents after a long time (actually 9 yrs and this is true) and I also had the chance to met this girl. I took her out and she gave me the shock of my life. She said she has a kid (actually 3yrs old) for another man and I've to say she never mention this to me during our telephone conversations while I was on the other side of the Atlantic. I was totally shocked and had to use "bold face" throughout the remaining part of the date. I just want to know if anyone has had a similar experience.

What is shocking about that? What is wrong with dating a single mother? I think she is a victim of her own honesty. I just don't get it.
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2010
@bronzetuke,me not your wife,am doing fine and NO i didn't miss u.
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by MMM2(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2010
dis is a great OPPORTUNITY 4 u 2 have ur own kid, OPPORTUNITY come but once IMPREGNATE her.
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by iyatrustee(f): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2010
@ james 1, read thru the poster's write up again. He never said he was dating the girl b4 so the issue of her waiting for 6yrs doesn't arise. @ poster, after the boldface, u still shag d babe I assume? I am visualising an angry man COMING. Chei grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2010
@poster
thats what happens when you rely on the internet to get to know/discover someone.
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by yme1(f): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
i feel you tho, i think she should have been open to you
but come on she had her reasons,so you need to accept the fact that she is a single mother or move on
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by xspirit(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ poster
yeah some issues are better discussed one on one with the person than saying it over the net or phone yeah she wants to see your reaction and really explain things better .your will agree with me that if she said it over the net u would have deactivated ur facebook account .its no big deal having a baby for another man and your reaction is also expected but i beleive if you realy like her your will get over it.

freecocoa:

@bronzetuke,me not your wife,am doing fine and NO i didn't miss u.

@freecocoa yeahi can see u are using the free day i gave u well.dont allow all those bois convince you because i will shoot the first boi that i see around u on his center of excellence
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by gentlem80(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ all

Thanks for ur comments. To be honest I sincerely love this girl and vice versa shocked (without the kid I for marry this lady grin)The only problem I have is my parent as they said it doesnt "bode well" for a first born (and also first son) of the family to start once life with a lady like her. Since I returned to my base ( over 4 months) now the lady wont let me rest with phone calls txts, and emails, she like stuck to me like "say she don find husband".

@ Those that said this is not a shocker. Dont you know we react to situations differently undecided
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by emmydee(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2010
ok now!
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by freecocoa(f): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2010
@xspirit,where did your ghost come out from?how many times will i tell you i don't do spirits,just wait let my kay catch you,he'll kill your spirit den maybe i'll marry your soul.back off dude,nothing dey for you.
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by sochan: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
Listen guys, i think the issue here, is why she was not straight up with him, when he was miles away. it is only fair that if the trip was made because if her, that certain facts were set staright from begining, not to say there is anything wrong with having a kid
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by annawhite(f): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
gentlem80:

@ all

Thanks for your comments. To be honest I sincerely love this girl and vice versa shocked (without the kid I for marry this lady grin)The only problem I have is my parent as they said it doesnt "bode well" for a first born (and also first son) of the family to start once life with a lady like her. Since I returned to my base ( over 4 months) now the lady wont let me rest with phone calls txts, and emails, she like stuck to me like "say she don find husband".

@ Those that said this is not a shocker. Dont you know we react to situations differently undecided
why am i always stuck with idiot?
i bet when you find the woman of your heart desire,your father will come and teach you how to do it while your mum will hold her legs for you,
first son my foot!
please grow up
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by DapoBear(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
You are a better man than me. I have zero interest in women who already have kids.
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by silvertuke(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2010
@freecocoa so you did not missed me? I thought you missed me ooooooo but why now, well I missed you and I am still missing you now. If I may ask who is xspirit is he disturbing you? Please tell me so that I will know how to handle him. Anyway you have spoken well I believe he will not try anything stupid.
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by kayusmile(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2010
tHERE s no shocking thin abt that but u know love can be stupid at times thats why u still find yourself loving her after u know shes maried wwith a child o, Get over it bro
Re: Another Facebook Shocker by sexylogan(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
gentlem80:

@ all

Thanks for your comments. To be honest I sincerely love this girl and vice versa shocked (without the kid I for marry this lady grin)The only problem I have is my parent as they said it doesnt "bode well" for a first born (and also first son) of the family to start once life with a lady like her. Since I returned to my base ( over 4 months) now the lady wont let me rest with phone calls txts, and emails, she like stuck to me like "say she don find husband".

So u mean that u are too good for her because she kept the kid instead of aborting it like the vast majority of chics
wud have done? If she didnt value u she may hav been silent on the issue and waited till u wer married b4
breaking the news. This girl was honest to you at least. And you say that you indeed love her so give her a chance.
Marrying a virgin isnt a guarantee for marital bliss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Many Guys! / Be Happy / Why Do Women Get Jealous When A Guy Is Wooing Their Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.