Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (104636 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Keziehenry(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
thumps up to the USA, we the nairaland e-warriors are solidly behind you guys.

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by blackslayer: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN THE KING LED THE CHARGE ON A BATTLE FIELD WHEN WAR IS DECLARED?
MAYBE THIS SHOULD BE A REQUIREMENT, PERHAPS THESE MODERN DAY COWARD KINGS WILL NOT BE SO QUICK TO DECLARE OR INITIATE WAR WITH A STROKE OF A PEN! WE NEED BRAVE KINGS THAT ARE READY TO LEAD THE FRONT LINES WHEN WAR IS DECLARED. THAT IS WHAT REAL KINGS AND LEADERS DO! NOT LEAD BEHIND A PEN AND PAPER. FVCKIN RETARDED ORANGE ORANGUTAN...WHEN YOU VOTE IN A HALF WIT...THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
THIS IS A COUNTRY

NOT SOME QUOTA SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT

POLICE SENT TO FIGHT BOKOHARAM IS CRYING AND WAILING ONLINE

CONTRAPTION IN AFRICA THIER CITIZENS PRAISE GOVERNOR FOR BUILDING A PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE FROM HIS SALARY

SHOWER PRAISE ON SENATORS FOR SHARING FULL STONED SACHET OF RICE

WORSHIP PRESIDENT FOR EATING ON THE CHAIR AND CALL IT HUMBLE

PRAISE THE VICE FOR BUYING TOMATOES IN LOCAL MARKET DURING CAMPAIGN

THEN COME CRYING OF HARDSHIP

3 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
kelvindj98:
Very good, the future homeless Americans with various forms of PTSD

At least they get to kick some Muslim ass!!!!

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by engrchykae(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
War is old men talking,young men dying.
Odysseus of Ithaca

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by babatee90(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
See how well kitted they are, fit and battle ready. Somewhere in the poverty capital of the world ravaged by Islamic extremist, their soldiers who always look like a militia or guerilla group are busy displaying madness publicly, roasting bushmeat and fighting with aba made Chinese type 56 (clone of Kalashnikov rifle) .

Guerilla group ? Guy you mad ohhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Reference(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
sauceEEP:
No magazines, why is that?

They are deploying to bases not flying into operations. Their bullets and bombs are already awaiting them in the mid east. That is the business of the S &T (Nigerian Army in those days) and a very active Quarter Master. I always loved deployment back then. The equipment you see is just mindboggling. War is a costly industry.

3 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by kratosonofzeus: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why is it that whenever you hear islam, the first thing that comes through your mind is terrorism and war, jihadist, Shi'ites, ISIS and many more, they are all under islam, you can never hear that some group of Christian attacked.........(never in d history of news) but anything that relates to terrorism, murdering of a whole village, killing of Christians are all being carried out by Muslims, fulani herdsman (islam) boko haram (islam)... Islam Is not a religion, i pity all non-muslims that voted for bubu. The islam we know today means destruction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by LegoxMetahuman: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Continue consulting Google to get your facts. Illiterate grin.
Night vision Google's can be gotten for as low as $8 this one dey talk of set lol.. get a life kid.
lol dude?
8 dollar night vision google to war? really?

have you heard of the word "military grade" before?

an iphone that costs 1000 usd for average citizen will cost nothing less 5000 dollars to make it a military grade.

that backpack alone could cost as much as 3000 usd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Lorzuz9: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Visit my signature if you bet on football.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Kubernetes: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:
Most of these men will return in body bags if there is full scale war.

War is not beautiful!

lol....we don't pray for war.
I see so many of them aren't white Americans
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:

War is not beautiful!
Exactly.
You can read it from their faces...

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:

War is not beautiful!

Big lie! Few, maybe not most

Are you an Islamic vandal?

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Galaticos444: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Oga S.T.F.U and chop your L in peace , u are here spewing trash about GEJ the money Gen bashir stole I guess that was also from Jonathan's administration ...Rubbish
dat guy with d moniker bukarasariki is a boko haram terrorist so u guys shud stop wasting ur energy with a low life or an anti-civilization
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Sam0(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
see how kitted they are.To join military will even be hungering you.I know they have been praying for war in other to display their talent.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
tartar9:
Older men start wars, but younger men fight them.” ~ Albert Einstein

Actually... Older men start wars for young men to die in...

Most people participating in the war don't fully understand why they have to kill, maim, and lay waste to civilizations.

The politicians drum up the war, and stay in their hallowed chambers, eating and drinking, completely unaffected by the wars they have created in the slightest.

Thousands of young American kids died for the idiotic and meaningless Iraq war drummed up by the moronic Bush Jnr.

Until the citizens of nations begin to have sense, and query the decisions of their elected leaders, this senseless destruction and loss of lives will continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ikpu1: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Exactly.
You can read it from their faces...
[/s]
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by engrchykae(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Americans should stop making trouble, placing military bases around the world as if the world is under arrest.
Country of failed parents.

4 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by greggng: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
This war is necessary not only for the world but for Israel..Iran has been a big threat to peace in Israel...sponsoring terrorist up and down...let them come out and fight conventionally

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Anusiemgood(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
But I can challenge you.... These ones can't compete with Naija soja...we chop them like biscuit

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by dboss12(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
message sent message delivered they are carryout their assignment
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Tonytonic(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
If America needs volunteer soldiers I will b glad to give my life for the USA.who can say this about Nigeria.take a look at their soldiers well equipped for the job.no b naija.i am a Surveyor if America needs me I will be glad to fight for freedom in the world.i will never stand with terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by mrksquare: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:
The US should invade Iran & effect regime change once & for all.

Christians worldwide should also be on alert as Muslims can make them soft targets in retaliation.

We would prevail over the evil that is Islamic Terror.

Islam is divided into sectarian groups. And these sectarian group are always at loggerhead with each other. So, if Iran is invaded and there is a regime change, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Nigerian Muslim of Sunni origin will be happy over it. So don't just generalize by saying muslims will rise up against Christians.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Correcto: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
They may but there will hundreds of thousands of Iranian dead bodies in their country
Born2Breed:

War is not beautiful!
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Kento4ken: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Let the war began.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by TheRedpillguy: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Yeah, I think its about time for that equal rights now. Lol am mgtow no worldwar for me. Thank you. Am in my usher mood right now. "Just let it burn"
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Dpharisee: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
The US troops are not happy they are going to be used as pawns in these game of thrones between Trump and the Iranian Mullahs. Many are wondering if their families will ever see them again.
Over 5,000 US soldiers left in body bags last time from Iraq because of a lie that Saddam possessed WMD, with thousands more suffering severe injuries and the resultant PTSD leading to such suicide among US service members, their weapons failed them

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by macrodata(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Omotaday:
They don’t look happy. Trump using human lives as chess.
Is there any army in the world that is happy to go to war?

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Tumbulum: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop sugar coating

Have you seen a Nigerian military personnel kitted for warfare. You have not!

Simple
Nigeria army is nothing. I mean there is nothing appealing about the Nigerian army. Corruption has killed it.joining the Nigeria is almost same as committing suicide. The Navy is even worse as all the vessels are in their worst possible state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Gforce2019: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:

War is not beautiful!

Assuming your family is among the soldiers ,are you going say the same thing. So, all the soldiers have families and loved ones. Pls wish them well or you keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.