Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals (68188 Views)

Reasons Why Electric Cars Have Only 1 Gear & Not Multi-geared Like Typical Cars / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:48am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
that is not the issue, in Nigeria a car can get you a girl without money, in abroad your car without money gets you nothing
Because girls in Nigeria are poorer than them because the don't have social security safety net unlike those in Europe

That is why

But all girls all over the world love money

Fact

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
You spent few months in Spain and you are arguing with some of us who know many parts of Europe
anybody can claim to have spent donkey years anywhere, this is Internet but all I know is that, the craziness of "chioma that guy owns a car o oo let's track him" oboy it doesn't work that way abroad
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
now let me explain some things for you, if you pay 20 olosho all of them will follow you regardless of what you own

Arab boys can pay this girls, they chase these girls with money they have, and these girls maybe chasing them too because they have money not because they have cars, if they have cars and have no money no girl is chasing them

But naija girl will chase you even when she know that you don't have money but have a car
Without these beautiful cars, girls would not notice them

They are your average Joe when not with these cars

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
Because girls in Nigeria are poorer than them because the don't have social security safety net unlike those in Europe

That is why

But all girls all over the world love money

Fact
you are right, they love money and follows it around not car
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:52am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:

You want to start with me? lol
taa you are nobody, you are posting from your village
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
anybody can claim to have spent donkey years anywhere, this is Internet but all I know is that, the craziness of "chioma that guy owns a car o oo let's track him" oboy it doesn't work that way abroad
Again, hammer this in, cars get level oo

And cars, depending on how classy, can get you girls anywhere in the world

About Europe, some of us are far higher than what tickles you

Fact

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
Without these beautiful cars, girls would not notice them

They are your average Joe when not with these cars
the beautiful cars makes them girls notice they and the girls start chasing the money not the cars
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:54am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
taa you are nobody, you are posting from your village
lol

Keep lying about your phantom 10 months in Europe

Maybe that will get you girls here cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
Again, hammer this in, cars get level oo

And cars, depending on how classy, can get you girls anywhere in the world

About Europe, some of us are far higher than what tickles you

Fact
I keep repeat this thing, in abroad, you get a girl with your flashy cars and refuses to give her money to pay bill she's leaving, naija babe will stay and even bring her own money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
the beautiful cars makes them girls notice they and the girls start chasing the money not the cars
See classic shifting of goal post

Keep changing your argument like a chameleon
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 12:58am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
lol

Keep lying about your phantom 10 months in Europe

Maybe that will get you girls here cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
oga am not hidden, if I would lie I would have told you I have spent 8 years in Spain, I was even deported and came back with nothing, am telling you a real life experience not a hype

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 12:59am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
oga am not hidden, if I would lie I would have told you I have spent 8 years in Spain, I was even deported and came back with nothing, am telling you a real life experience not a hype
It is well
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by lastchild: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
See classic shifting of goal post

Keep changing your argument like a chameleon
oga if you are the type that read and comprehend please reread all my past posts, I keep mentioning one thing, that oyibo girl follows your money not car, while naija babe follows your car not money
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2020
In UK unis and I was privileged enough to attend 2, you are likely to have more girls with a good looking car than those without any

Most people abroad too buy second hand cars.

When they see new 2021 cars they know there too

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2020
whemmytopsy:
See as girls avoid this thread like plague.... Lols

I swear.na.wetin I been want comment before I read your comment be this.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
oga if you are the type that read and comprehend please reread all my past posts, I keep mentioning one thing, that oyibo girl follows your money not car, while naija babe follows your car not money
It is semantics

We all know it is not easy to buy and maintain cars in Nigeria. Unlike Europe with cheap credits.

In Europe, your average Joe with a car is on credit while in Nigeria it is mostly paid for outright. This is why Naija girls believe you are already doing well

When girls in Europe see top end cars as well, they fall yakata

10 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by sprints1: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Ilefoaye:
Car � is sex and sex is car �
you need jesus smh for u..only Baba knows how many Ds u ve ridden in cars
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Nonsense thread.

I sight u. Guys come.and.one of them
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Buskete:
No Motor No t*t*....

Nice line
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by kabukabu50(m): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Olaone1:
Cars get level jare
Bro, girls don't give af.
Girls have their own cars here in the US even the nicest Range rovers, Maseratis are commonly owned by women here.
Your swag is what matters.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 1:09am On Jan 06, 2020
kabukabu50:

Girls have their own cars here in the US even the nicest Range rovers, Maseratis are commonly owned by women here.
Latest Range Rover? Na debt go kill am with her Walmart job

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Olaone1: 1:10am On Jan 06, 2020
kabukabu50:

Abeg do not paint that rosy picture to me oo

As if they are plucking money in America

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by chukzyfcbb: 1:17am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
you are wrong, it's only in Africa, especially western, eastern and southern Africans, car is not a criteria to get women in Europe nor America
Stop these lies, and go up on YouTube to watch videos of guys who do these videos on How to spot a gold digger.

They rent sports cars (Lamborghini, Ferrari etc) and then try to sway a chick after she must have proven hard to get.

Initially the girl will refuse them but Once the girls see the sports car when they are about to drive away, they don't even think twice, they start acting a lovey dovey.

And yes they are all European and American girls up in the videos, no too dey hype Dem abeg.
Lots of videos abound on YouTube and IG.

It will take extra will for a girl both naija and abroad not to fall for a guy with a Neat classy Benz or say a Lambo.
Don't play yourself!

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by frozen70(f): 1:19am On Jan 06, 2020
donproject:
Don't let us talk about these young men, let's talk about the ladies they sleep with. I'm not here to disturb the atmosphere but truth of the matter is that ladies generally go for anything that glitters. This is why I'm working hard not to be rich but to be wealthy, I love it that way.

So ladies goes for any thing that glitters

What about the men that acquires those glittering things

What do you have to say about them ❓
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by frozen70(f): 1:21am On Jan 06, 2020
Kingosytex:
Women respect money _cars especially flashy ones are part of the money.

Once you have a flashy ride, getting women to bed is not really a very big deal.

So the men respects what about the women ❓

Who takes them to bed

Have you forgotten that it takes two

Look as we have in women so we have in men

That's why they are like positive pole that attracts each other

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by frozen70(f): 1:22am On Jan 06, 2020
uboma:
How about single ladies who own cars?

That's a good question

But men get Intimidated seeing them or even approaching them

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by frozen70(f): 1:26am On Jan 06, 2020
whemmytopsy:
See as girls avoid this thread like plague.... Lols

No ❗❗❗

Let the guys expose themselves let's see, you as a guy have a car and your target is to mess around with women,

What else do you want

If you choose to use it and do kabu kabu, you won't even have time to reserve the front seat for a woman
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by frozen70(f): 1:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Non of you guys is talking about those of you that takes their inlaw or brother's car to woe a woman

If you guys can tell the exact reason you borrow cars to impress a woman

Women will tell you why they love guys with car
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Xisnin(m): 1:32am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
you are wrong, it's only in Africa, especially western, eastern and southern Africans, car is not a criteria to get women in Europe nor America
This study was not done in Africa.
Stop the self-hate.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by frozen70(f): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Women are cheap to you guys these days because you guy's can't let them be

You guys should stop demanding from them let me see if they won't keep to themselves
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Gandollar(f): 1:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Davash222:
As long as you reserve the front seat for her, she will definitely open leg for you and even buy fuel if you can coordinate yourself very well.
There's this pride and ego in them when you come pick them up in the presence of their friends.
Hahaha.. I thank God for my life. grin
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Brightdude007: 1:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Stale fact.....its an open secret

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed / Peugeot 406 EW10 Engine Against EW12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.