Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. (4768 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by elmagnifico411(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Devil dey use una 2, una no know.. these ones are suffering from watching too many American movies.. oga, I’m sure it was u who asked your wife to marry u, not the other way round. That which u saw in her before asking her to marry u is still there but u have to revive it. You sha want to make sure u nack Angela, coa that’s not love that’s shacking u people.

The two of u should think about this carefully before embarking on this journey that would lead to destruction. So u mean to tell us that Angela haven’t had intimacy with her husband for a year? Bruv, she’s lying to u. Even as bored as u claim u are, you’ve not stayed away from your wife for a year.

Make una think am twice before una cos unnecessary pains to families and the innocent kids involved. Nonsense and yeye boredom.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Timson01(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
shakmati:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. She is a very nice woman who is not bossy and accepts situations the way they come. She is not the problem. The problem now is that I have become bored of the marriage. Maybe I would not be so bored of the marriage if not for the wife of my brother in law. That is my wife's brother.

I schooled in a university in the Northern part of Nigeria and the said lady was also a student of the same university though my junior. When I started dating my wife, I came to know the lady. Let's say her name is Angela. Angela was all I desired in a wife. Fierce, motivated, beautiful and to make matters most interesting, she was also attracted to me. Ever since we met in my inlaws place, Angela and I have always admired each other. Truth be told, we always steal the opportunity to be together on dates or other functions if the conditions permit. We have only managed to not have intimacy by unexplainable circumstances.

5 years down the road after marriage for me and 3years after Angela's marriage to my brother in law, we have both become bored of our spouses. I have a daughter and a son while Angela has a daughter. Since July 2019, Angela has let me know she is no longer interested in her marriage. I am also terribly bored of my marriage.

We are now seeking ways to amicably end our unfortunate unions to be with each other without causing too much pain to everyone involved in this situation. I am thinking of giving a house to my wife and telling her I want a seperation. Angela has stopped intimacy with her husband for more than a year now.

I need the advice of folks here on how best to do this so everyone involved can move on peacefully without much friction.

Only honest advice needed. No insults please.
You are a very greedy man,just because you want to have your way with the said Angela you are willing to forgo the happiness of your wife and that of your children ,even if you don't love your wife why don't you consider your children why are we so terrible like this ,just because both of you think you are in love the next thing is to forgo your spouses why is it that people don't think about God,please how do you feel that God will feel about this situation and how certain are you that this said Angela will be better than your wife don't judge a book by his cover you can't know a woman till she starts living with you,don't you know that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know,as a writing this a feeling for you,you don't know what God has done for you he gave you wife and children and you want to throw all that away because of your selfishness,even the God I know will not bless such union the face that Angela even agreed to leave her child to follow you shows that Angela is a very bad woman if she can leave her own blood the child she carried for 9 month then know this it will not be difficult for her to leave you after she has gotten whatever she wanted from you,please love your wife so that you would not use your hand to destroy your family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
If the story is true, you are two selfish people and you will surely get what is coming to you. I won't advise you not to go ahead with Angela but know that the two of you will regret your decisions eventually.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Albinoworwor: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Like seriously angry angry sadof all names to use for example it's only angela that came to your mind undecided
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by player007(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2020
shakmati:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. She is a very nice woman who is not bossy and accepts situations the way they come. She is not the problem. The problem now is that I have become bored of the marriage. Maybe I would not be so bored of the marriage if not for the wife of my brother in law. That is my wife's brother.

I schooled in a university in the Northern part of Nigeria and the said lady was also a student of the same university though my junior. When I started dating my wife, I came to know the lady. Let's say her name is Angela. Angela was all I desired in a wife. Fierce, motivated, beautiful and to make matters most interesting, she was also attracted to me. Ever since we met in my inlaws place, Angela and I have always admired each other. Truth be told, we always steal the opportunity to be together on dates or other functions if the conditions permit. We have only managed to not have intimacy by unexplainable circumstances.

5 years down the road after marriage for me and 3years after Angela's marriage to my brother in law, we have both become bored of our spouses. I have a daughter and a son while Angela has a daughter. Since July 2019, Angela has let me know she is no longer interested in her marriage. I am also terribly bored of my marriage.

We are now seeking ways to amicably end our unfortunate unions to be with each other without causing too much pain to everyone involved in this situation. I am thinking of giving a house to my wife and telling her I want a seperation. Angela has stopped intimacy with her husband for more than a year now.

I need the advice of folks here on how best to do this so everyone involved can move on peacefully without much friction.

Only honest advice needed. No insults please.

Do you want the Truth?
Both of you are Mad!!!
What happened to your vows?
Do you realize how stupid you sound?
Get your marriage working again
Go on dates
See movies
Make Love to her in the kitchen,
the car,or even outside the house!!!
Go back to the REASON why you choose her as your WIFE.
Play Scrabble together.
What you are having for the other woman is LUST not love.
Do you even have any idea how much this will brake your wife? how much she will hate ALL MEN if you go through with this?
Avoid contact with the other woman while you build your HOME. The hell, stop her from coming to your House!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Triniti(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2020
You are a very bad person. I wish your wife and her brother can see the two awful people they both got involved with. You are not just ruining any other family but that of your brother in-law
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Omar09(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2020
bukatyne:

You want to divorce a girl and marry her brother's wife?

I can imagine the convo with your in-laws:

You: Papa, good evening sir, after considering all, I am no longer interested in your daughter as there is some else my heart desires.

Papa: is that so? And who may I ask?

You: Your son's wife.

I don't know if the family is under a curse to marry spouses that are fickle or you are sent as an agent to ruin them.

Tbh people take life as if they get have do-overs. There is no do-overs in life.

Why will someone marry whom he thought was the one. And imagine he got a submissive wife every guy wants.
In short I don commot hand for people matter.
These stupid threads are now irritating me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2020
You better stick with your wife, you only having this excitement because you aren't staying together yet. For those advising to him do what makes him happy I hope some day your wife just wakes up and says she doesn't love you anymore and few days later you see her with your brother Inlaw's friend.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by cococandy(f): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Maybe you guys need an open marriage. You can date Angela, your wife can date whomever she chooses and Angela’s husband can date whomever he chooses as well.
I mean she hasn’t been giving it to him for over a year now.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by omoplaycool(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You really very right, the way emotions work ehn, you will think you are insane sometimes, the problem with Op is that they both haven't had sex, but once they both eventually do it, the scale will fall off their eyes and they will face reality and realise their mistake, Op needs to learn his lessons the hard way, seeing he has made up his mind, he only needs supporters and validation here.
Exactly
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by omoplaycool(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
cococandy:
Maybe you guys need an open marriage. You can date Angela, your wife can date whomever she chooses and Angela’s husband can date whomever he chooses as well.
I mean she hasn’t been giving it to him for over a year now.

Seriously? shocked
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by TheeDetective: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Yeah right, pfft; keep deceiving yourself; you must think you dealing with a novice. I will say it again mate, this is a new decade; get busy in using your time to do better things rather than making up make-believe, frivolous and ridiculous stories. ENOUGH SAID
shakmati:

Bloggers copied that story from me, you fake detective. Check posting times and you'll see I ever posted that story first!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
TheeDetective:
Yeah right, pfft; keep deceiving yourself; you must think you dealing with a novice. I will say it again mate, this is a new decade; get busy in using your time to do better things rather than making up make-believe, frivolous and ridiculous stories. ENOUGH SAID

Fake detective. Ordinary internet signature you cannot decode . tongue
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by shakmati(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
And all you posters insulting me, I pity you all. You have never worn these shoes. I excuse your ignorance.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Temmytayor90: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
akinade28:
I'm interested in knowing the story about those best friends you mentioned, what happened between them? Why didn't their marriage work? Because I have been told the best kind of marriages happen between best friends
Ideally, best friends ought to be the best couples but in reality, some of them turn otherwise.... I really do feel sad anytime I recall the crashed marriage of these best friends, the wife was always jealous of the husband being around other women even to the extent of her going to the husband's office to cause commotion just because she saw her husband dropping off his secretary, she accused him of cheating, meanwhile this man had always been proofing his innocence, she left home to see what her husband was doing in IMO state when he left Benue state for an official assignment, the worst one she did was to set her husband up by asking her friend to seduce her husband just to catch him red handed but he was vindicated and when he knew she was behind all these, he had to call it a quit, it saddens me really when I see these two ex lovebirds now turn sworn enemies because of an avoidable situation...... My question to the guy who is like a brother to me is that, while dating, didn't he noticed she was very jealous, he said she was never that jealous while dating but after marriage, she became dangerously jealous, in essence best friend is different from best couples..
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Ganjafama(m): 2:18am On Jan 07, 2020
shakmati:

If the story does not appeal to you, please allow others with similar experience to comment and provide guidance.
I assume you must be joking. If you're really serious about your in-laws wife then you better use your tongue to count your teeth. First of all, your kids will not never forgive you. So would her's. You both would become outcasts to your respective families. Please bro, be wise , don't do this to yourself. Don't let infatuation move you to do something you'll regret.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Gettreadyy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
for those of y'all who watched Power Series, y'all should tell him what happened between Angela and James St Patrick.

I rest my case
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by zed7: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
A figment of your imagination.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by capnies: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lust and nothing else, your just dreaming of having her its called masturbation after you'll realize yourself. Choose between Sampson and Joseph. You will regret it, the devil wants to have you and you've consented already. Choose life
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by ImaIma1(f): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
shakmati:

Mehn! It's like no one would help me here. We have only 1 life to live and I am no longer enjoying it here. Why do you guys keep insisting I remain?

You have already made up your mind to leave, what advice do you seek? A soft landing for the divorces and the effects on family? Your children will be most scarred by this because their daddy suddenly switched partners and now their "aunty" is now their mummy.

If Angela was the one you really loved and you knew her before your wife, why then did you marry your wife instead of her?

This incompatibility and boredom you mention, and your desire to leave...is it because you have an option (Angela)? What if there was no Angela, wouldn't you have worked on your marriage and spiced it up? Work on your marriage and stop looking for an easy way out.

Now you want to leave the woman you promised to love and cherish because of boredom?
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by ImaIma1(f): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
player007:

Do you want the Truth?
Both of you are Mad!!!
What happened to your vows?
Do you realize how stupid you sound?
Get your marriage working again
Go on dates
See movies
Make Love to her in the kitchen,
the car,or even outside the house!!!
Go back to the REASON why you choose her as your WIFE.
Play Scrabble together.
What you are having for the other woman is LUST not love.
Do you even have any idea how much this will brake your wife? how much she will hate ALL MEN if you go through with this?
Avoid contact with the other woman while you build your HOME. The hell, stop her from coming to your House!!!!

Someone that wanted to divorce his wife because of salt.
Re: My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads. by Octopusssy(f): 5:12am On Jan 08, 2020
This dude must be trolling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Found Out Her Husband Is A Mechanic And Not A Car Dealer After Traditional / Your Wedding Night / Is A Child's Education An Achievement To Parents Or Their Responsibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.