Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' (52953 Views)

Lovely Proposal video I Shot For A Couple In Abuja / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by engrchykae(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Geminita1:
And there are so many girls like this all over the country, nice girls, always finishing last. Men use them to play football. cheesy
ladies love bad boys.
Back in school they prefer cultists as boyfriend.
Then Malay boys.
Then when bad boys do their trade,some misguided women would tell us how men are scum as if their father is exempted.
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cute. Her confusion and irrationality of grabbing d armed policeman paid off.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by chuksjuve(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
All these unnecessary drama just for proposal ?

These generation of young people are the crave for sensational drama are inseperable.
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Gentlemanforyou: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chai
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by KayCee92(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
I have just one question and it goes thus: how much una take to help the guy organize these drama. I asking the NPF, yes the Nigerian police. Money must be involved. This could well be one of their services now....lol grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Cousin9999: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
That's so dramatic, but cool. lol
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Phait: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is not a big deal na. It is normal for a girl to plead with the police if he boyfriend is in trouble. I would do same. My boyfriend cannot be kneeling begging while I stand. Mbanu
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Geminita1:
And there are so many girls like this all over the country, nice girls, always finishing last. Men use them to play football. cheesy
And if you're such. DM me, I'm down for whatever.
No jokes.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by OdefaGirl(f): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
OMG!!! That was lovely and frightening at the same time! Chai .... that's a wife definition.
God bless their union.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by MoonandStar: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
crackhouse:
....but let truth be told, that girl was confused and don't know whether to plead or to leave. She was pleading but wasn't too serious about it, I am sure she was reasoning whether the guy is actually a yahoo boy or not when the officer was trying to arrest him and she don't actually know whether to defend the guy or to just keep her cool and watch things as it play out......

No she was wondering while others were sitting down, I think she wanted to seek for their assistance but at the same time didn't want to leave her man with the policeman alone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Divay22(f): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
I see no big deal here though.
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Upton: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
See that one wey wear white boxers come carry he john thomas enter camera
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by bluefilm: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
The nigga talk say im other fellow yahoo boys dey Ogun state.

Chai... weda na Ogun state be the capital of yahooism, me I no sabi. cool
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by platido(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
How wish those calling themselves slay queens and pepper Dem gang...can shamefully learn from this young lady...very innocent whiling to take a bullet for the guy also....most of them clocking 40's now still forming slay...they l'll soon slay in their father houses cause me ain't take not shit from them shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by sosospence(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Geminita1:
Not true.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by JERRY1925(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
PointZerom:

The moment the girl knows that it's bn videoed her instinct will tell her something especially this era of social media where a lot of them hv watched things like this.

I CANNOT BE DECEIVED.

Don't pray to b faced with problem or issues..u won't even know who is filming u.. Because ur mind won't even be there.

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Ovawise2020: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
FryMosquito:
And I'm here thinking where one can see such a woman now
Pocahontas dey dia for u
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by peacegilbert: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Very lovely
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Ovawise2020: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
H100:
Lalasticlala, See the kind of girl i'm looking for. In case you see one here on the forum.
Pocahontas dey dia for u
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Litmus: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Those arguing that the quality of protecting boyfriends and husbands is rear among Nigerian women baffle me; I can only assume that they are just having fun being contrary because my experience of Nigerian women is different to theirs. Actually, when someone showed me this Video yesterday, I thought the girl was somewhat restrained. The typical Nigerian women behaviour when confronted by those constituting danger to their boyfriends, husbands or children, is screaming dementedly at the threat, arguing with them and mindlessly placing themselves in danger. I’ve not only experienced this personally but have seen this take place many times. In fact, at one point in my teens I dreaded Nigerian women being around me in Nigeria in case they got someone killed because of their habit of being so overprotective, they often made manageable situations worst by screaming, shouting and clapping hands at police, checkpoint soldiers, thugs or whomever one was confronting in some fraught situations

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Ifedayo94(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Very interesting and matured
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by djoe21(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Michelle55:

TRUE... She looks more confused than loyal

LIE...based on what you quoted

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by akube34: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
crackhouse:
....but let truth be told, that girl was confused and don't know whether to plead or to leave. She was pleading but wasn't too serious about it, I am sure she was reasoning whether the guy is actually a yahoo boy or not when the officer was trying to arrest him and she don't actually know whether to defend the guy or to just keep her cool and watch things as it play out......
many would not be confused, many would run already

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by superlanny(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Osobi32:
Only 1% of Nigerian ladies can be this loyal to a man.
baba, that 1% self scarce to see.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by PointZerom: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=JERRY1925 post=85564270][/quote]

That girl may not stand the wave of marriage... it's far beyond what they have just displayed there.
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
God bless me with this kind of lady oo. I reject every gold digging lady in my life.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by superlanny(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Yeaaaa.
MARRIAGE is not the surest route to Peace of Mind, but when you Find a GOOD LADY, please I beg U, Marry her.
GOOD LADIES visit the EARTH like Soccer Players, like PELE, MARADONA, MESSI, who take 30 years to reincarnate.

you no well, I swear...lol
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Amos1423(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Where this kinda girl dey abeg?
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by FryMosquito: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ovawise2020:
Pocahontas dey dia for u
Hmm! That one way form say she know everything pass her master
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by superlanny(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Geminita1:
are you single?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Shares Photos Of Her Husband’s Hot Mistress / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.