Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' (52918 Views)

Lovely Proposal video I Shot For A Couple In Abuja / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Edunwa302(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Geminita1:
And there are so many girls like this all over the country, nice girls, always finishing last. Men use them to play football. cheesy
U cute

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by succri(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Most loyal Nigerian Girl indeed grin
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2020
lebete3000:

But you look sweet tho. wink
Merci
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by ThatFairGuy: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2020
PERFECTED
APOPTOSIS:

Yeaaaa.
MARRIAGE is not the surest route to Peace of Mind, but when you Find a GOOD LADY, please I beg U, Marry her.
GOOD LADIES visit the EARTH like Soccer Players, like PELE, MARADONA, MESSI RONALDO, who take 30 years to reincarnate.

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by ThatFairGuy: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2020
What if she ran angry
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2020
crackhouse:
olajumoke why did u leave your husband because of the small fame. U have forgotten how it was when u use to sell Bread. Go back to that man and make peace with him.

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2020
steppin:

You must be very proud of your "white garment Church".
estoy muy orgulloso de mi iglesia
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Funkybabee(f): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2020
I saw this on WhatsApp yesterday... Very very beautiful
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by introvertious: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2020
i want to tell the camera man something..... 1:26-1:30, he drifted from the focus shocked shocked shocked
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by H100: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Email me her details
izibili44:
I GET ONE.SHE DEY VILLAGE
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by itzemar(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Osobi32:
Only 1% of Nigerian ladies can be this loyal to a man.

Lol.
I think you meant 0.01%
grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Omo! This one dey expensive! Kudos tot hose who pull this off

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
NGN001:
CREDIT TO DALLAS INFO-TECH

Nigerian Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal to the Most Loyal Nigerian Girl

Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.

The part where the young Lady KNELT DOWN, poured goosebumps all over me. . She didn't run away neither did she dissociate herself from him.
She was ready to take anything for the young man, imagine she held the officer to an extent.

Stood by him even when she wasn't suppose to, she even knelt down to plead on his behalf, This one is expensive shaa

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THE VIDEO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dymf7Vnjtgs

Awww, I love this! I effing love this! Awesome. Lovely. Fabulous. Pleasant. This is made in paradise cool

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Osobi32(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
itzemar:

Lol.
I think you meant 0.01%
grin
yea bro..... That lady deserves an award
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by yarimo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
utenwuson:
My Bae will slap the police man.... I know her
I also know her
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by lebete3000: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Olajumoke11:
Merci

And you decided to remove your picture.

Alright.
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by victons(m): 12:54am On Jan 08, 2020
damn, the girl try oo
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2020
lebete3000:

And you decided to remove your picture.

Alright.
I wanted to follow your footstep so I removed it.

Smiles
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by MedicH: 1:03am On Jan 08, 2020
There are lots of videos like this sha and i smile each time i see them but i no go fit do this kind thing. What if she deny me run. I need a good woman truly. cry cry
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by lebete3000: 1:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Olajumoke11:
I wanted to follow your footstep so I removed it.

Smiles

Common, I never had a picture on here. But your choice tho.
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by michkosi(m): 1:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Nk "peace garden" wooow ahe has been my lodge mate back in school. 3levels gap......i must say she has the best heart ever with her tiny voice....such a good girl ..
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by shege45: 3:50am On Jan 08, 2020
joungblood:
Smh, I watched d video after seeing everyone praising the girl like she did anything extraordinary, lol she did what every fucking gf will do, she was begging for her bf, isn't that what any gf will do b4? And this days girls knows if their bf is into yahoo n they support them in it, the only girls that will behave otherwise are girls u just met maybe few months ago, aside that, no gal way u don dey with for more than a year or more that will be with you n police come arrest u n they won't beg with you, regardless of ur crime, make una no dey stupid here dey talk like say she did some act that is unbelievable smh. I've seen worse police proposals than this, n this one sef no even scary
Shey you dey nigeria nii? cus at the mention of yahoo, everybody go shift
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Chingykay77(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
perpeling22:

Chai! Umu nwanyi afusiela anya.
Translate pls
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by perpeling22(f): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Chingykay77:

Translate pls

Chai! Women don Suffer

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by joungblood(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
shege45:
Shey you dey nigeria nii? cus at the mention of yahoo, everybody go shift

Shey u dey Nigeria ni? Because I know alot of young gals this days are dating yahoo Boys and they know they are into yahoo n most of them even dey follow assist.. Come on, this is not 2005... So girls don't date yahoo boys abi? Or they don't know that thier bf is yahoo boy, story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Kenyan Lady Shares Photos Of Her Husband’s Hot Mistress / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.