Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated (2533 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Headlesschicken(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
undecided Paternity test bro...
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
LINTUNE:
rubbish mentality

Yes it will sound rubbish to you guys cos you can't do without it! You can't have your cake and eat it.
You cant date a promiscuous girl as a promiscuous man yourself and expect her to be loyal in marriage.
Someone whos not strongwilled to practise celibacy as a single, what do you expect in marriage?

What will it even take you guys to keep yourselves.
As you can't live without it, then live with the consequences that come with it.
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by LINTUNE(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Yes it will sound rubbish to you guys cos you can't do without it! You can't have your cake and eat it.
You cant date a promiscuous girl as a promiscuous man yourself and expect her to be loyal in marriage.
Someone whos not strongwilled to practise celibacy as a single, what do you expect in marriage?

What will it even take you guys to keep yourselves.
As you can't live without it, then live with the consequences that come with it.
we are not talking religion here,are u saying that women that only sex thier boyfriends are promiscuous?,for real? Even guys with one partner that is sexually active is promiscuous,I pity u..I guessed u are some old married woman,that has forgotten that we are in the 21st century tongue
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by dinodesmond(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:

Do not cancel the marriage. It will affect the health of the baby, your baby. Let the child, your child to come down, first.

But create a marvelous excuse to keep off the wedding until after the child, your child is birthed. Be sure to have DNA result confirming you as a Father. That will be a great happiness.

Then -

Re-construct the emotion you have now, and monitor silently as a cat, and launch a frontal attack on both of them when caught, with so much noise and amplifications, only when you catch them.

The above show is to exonerate yourself for 'termination of the planned marriage'. Now you have just texts and your intuitions, and those are not admissible in any court, not even village council.

Be a man, people's wives are getting bleeped daily by men like you, who also have their own women, so we can not say that all fucckers are fuccking the singles. They are fuccking people's wives more than their own husbands. And the wives are always enjoying this 'so called LOVE'.

Marriage is an abnormal union. I do not think it was supposed to be for a life time. I think marriage contract should be just a year or 2, renewable by both parties, cos I know many of the married people reading this are cheating. I think all married people are cheating the rest are just lacking the opportunity to. Given the opportunity, everyone cheats.

Ha Ha.

Perfection abhors semicircles. I hope you have not cheated in the relationship.

I'm very sure if you are married now as we speak, then someone is banging ya husband.

Your assertion that everyone cheats is 75% true and that's A anyway. Based on this, we can say being possessive of ya partner is subtly wise.
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by abbasajao(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Shibaraba:
Marriage na trust. If she says there is nothing then there is nothing. There should be no two ways about it. Oga If you no trust your woman no marry her at all. Because e sure me die una must divorce. So no waste money for marriage.

Instead just use am play 2 odds.

BTW don't forget to do DNA test when the baby show o.
Will she say there is something before?

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by rosy1992(f): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Some Ladies don't know what they want.
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what happens when you're dating an immature guy in a relationship.......ladies don't ever take in for a guy until he takes you to the alter.....i bet if your fiancee was wise enough not to take in before marriage you won't be here spewing rubbish
undecided
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by MrMcJay(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Most of you guys are not mature enough to breed chickens, not to talk of being in relationships. Simple decisions, you guys can't take.
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Timson01(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
kufre2010:
Three years ago, I met my fiancée and being ready to settle down I made my intention known to her. Since then we had been together as friends though she live with her father but occasionally comes to my house. Last year September she took in for me. In November I found some text in her phone from her former boyfriend begging her to come back to him so that he can arranged for marriage as he want her as his wife. I ask my fiance she says she had not done anything with him since they broke up just that he had been begging and disturbing her. December 2019 we had marriage introduction of which I collected list of items. She had started anti-natal, but just two days ago I found another texts which her former boyfriend sent asking her why she embarrassed him by carrying my baby, that when she used to come to his house she will put her phone on airplane mode, sometimes when her phone is on and I called she will talk as if she is talking someone she is not related to and that he had my number on his phone which he remove from her phone a year ago. I ask my girl she said the guy is lying that she went to his house more than 2years ago. I am thinking she was still seing the guy after I knew her. I have fixed our wedding this year march. Cheating is what I hate most but I don't know if it is enough to cancel the wedding as she is 4 months pregnant for me. Pls advice
Go and do paternity test so you will know if that child self belongs to y
Re: I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated by Jayess: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what happens when you're dating an immature guy in a relationship.......ladies don't ever take in for a guy until he takes you to the alter.....i bet if your fiancee was wise enough not to take in before marriage you won't be here spewing rubbish

What are you saying madam, who are you advising?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Woman Born With 2 Vagina, 2 Wombs & Two Cervixes / Young Man Goes Down On His Knees To Propose To A Woman And Her Two Daughters (vi / From A Lady To Ladies ( delay in marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.