Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Who Is Else Is Confused Like Me ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Else Is Confused Like Me ? (2486 Views)

My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / He Wanted To Propose, But Now He Is Confused. / Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Else Is Confused Like Me ? by ubunja(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:

And he did it again. kiss

A woman who does not have an healthy self esteem or place a high value on herself CANNOT respect a man who places high value on her aka respect.

Imagine you have a rag you use to clean the ground and a visitor picks up same rag, irons it, folds it and place it in a cupboard.

Wouldn't you think that the visitor is insane or doesn't know that the rag is a rag?

What would do you do? 'Ha! Ogbeni, it is just a rag. Why are you treating it like this? Throw it on the floor jare.'

A respectful gentleman would not lose out if he seeks a girl with an healthy self esteem.
that rag analogy is fire.

Men must know the easiest way to get a woman is to treat her how she treats herself. Because how she treats herself is the surest indicator of how much worth/value she sees in herself. Treat her better than she treats herself and you'll infact make her resent you. Many women go for trashy men because inside that's how they see themselves.

A woman's self esteem has no correlation to her beauty or level of education. Self esteem is what a person sees when they look inside themselves. A woman may be drop dead gorgeous but if she thinks she's ugly then no amount of praises and compliments will make her see that beauty. A whole book can be written on the issue of self esteem and how parents are badly failing their children, especially girls, by not growing their self esteem from an early age. Because the words of a parent carry that rare weight than can make a child believe in her inner beauty.

A big indicator of a girl with a low self esteem is a girl who can't take a compliment. When I tell a girl she's pretty and she blushes and mumbles she's not pretty I know I have an easy target on my hands. I load the proper settings and harvest her.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Else Is Confused Like Me ? by ashewoboy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:

Men must know the easiest way to get a woman is to treat her how she treats herself. Because how she treats herself is the surest indicator of how much worth/value she sees in herself. Treat her better than she treats herself and you'll infact make her resent you. Many women go for trashy men because inside that's how they see themselves.

A woman's self esteem has no correlation to her beauty or level of education. Self esteem is what a person sees when they look inside themselves. A woman may be drop dead gorgeous but if she thinks she's ugly then no amount of praises and compliments will make her see that beauty. A book can be written on the issue on self esteem and how parents are badly failing their children, especially girls, by not growing their self esteem from an early age. Because the words of a parent carry that rare weight than can make a child believe in her inner beauty.

A big indicator of a girl with a low self esteem is a girl who can't take a compliment. When I tell a girl she's pretty and she blushes and mumbles she's not pretty I know I have an easy target on my hands. I load the proper settings and harvest her.

ubunja is serving dinnercheesy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Else Is Confused Like Me ? by crackhaus: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:

A woman's self esteem has no correlation to her beauty or level of education. Self esteem is what a person sees when they look inside themselves. A woman may be drop dead gorgeous but if she thinks she's ugly then no amount of praises and compliments will make her see that beauty. A book can be written on the issue on self esteem and how parents are badly failing their children, especially girls, by not growing their self esteem from an early age. Because the words of a parent carry that rare weight than can make a child believe in her inner beauty.

Those bits in bold are gold.
Re: Who Is Else Is Confused Like Me ? by bukatyne(f): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2020
ubunja:

A woman's self esteem has no correlation to her beauty or level of education. Self esteem is what a person sees when they look inside themselves. A woman may be drop dead gorgeous but if she thinks she's ugly then no amount of praises and compliments will make her see that beauty. A whole book can be written on the issue of self esteem and how parents are badly failing their children, especially girls, by not growing their self esteem from an early age. Because the words of a parent carry that rare weight than can make a child believe in her inner beauty.

Absolutely on point!

Like I always say, I wish young girls were reading and learning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money / Nigerians Who Hate LGBT But Want USA Visa Are Clowns / Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.