Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS (54409 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by JubrinElSudan: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
illitrate:
The guy don hammer.
Hammer fire!!! He will join the long queue of people FG is owing because of the rascality of our security operatives
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by jahlove4jah: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Unfortunately, they will still recycle the line again.
GamalNasser:
The rate these networks recycle numbers these days is too much , that was how I bought a new sim and the next thing I started receiving bank alerts from access and union bank , I went to the network to report and they said I should go to banks and report , I just removed the SIM and destroyed and moved on jeje , if I was a criminal I would have used mobile banking to empty the person account but the luck is that a very upright person like me got the number
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Ubdavis(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
If at any time he tried to use the phone number for fraud then his arrest and detention is in order. I don't believe the DSS will just swoop on him like that. The sim card was involved in something dubious.

is that an opinion or assertion? remember we ar we are in shit hole..
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by LabDNA: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
If at any time he tried to use the phone number for fraud then his arrest and detention is in order. I don't believe the DSS will just swoop on him like that. The sim card was involved in something dubious.

You are a mor0n. You underestimate the stupidity of the fulani-run SSS, they think like cows.

The guy should press charges both in Nigerian court and international courts. Let the whole world know how demented, unintelligent and lawless the Nigeria secret police is.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by millhouse: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Just imagine ... Daura Secret Service , what a country
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
eunisam:
This life self

somebody should advise this fool to let this go .you can not fight a man who have access to an army with case file in Nigeria .soon gu men go visit you and the case will be history.security in nigeria is complete zero
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by samnaija: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
vanunu:

Your thinking...Then, they would have charged the guy to court, stop making spurious assumptions, it is a sign that you are not yet intellectually sound.
Upper cut unleashed.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by LabDNA: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
I am just trying to figure out how he got arrested in the first place, it's his lawyers job to ensure his fundamental rights aren't abused not mine!

Jamiu stop sounding like an idiot, DSS didn't charge the guy to court because they had nothing on him.

They just picked him up and threw him in their cell because he had no one in the media to speak for him. Arresting another person, an innocent elderly man in lieu of him showed how dumb and lawless they are.

Stop supporting and rationalizing stupidity because it doesn't affect you personally, stop throwing away your brain because of the 30K measly dog food you eat from the hands of APC.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Amumaigwe: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:

Your reasoning is at best very poor. We live in a country where law enforcement agents have repeatedly arrested Nigerians on mundanest of charges and kept without trial. If indeed you believe that your darling DSS must have arrested him him for using the SIM card for 'something dubious', kindly educate us on the nature of dubious transaction he got enmeshed in and explain further why your DSS released him without trial after 15 months of detention. Wouldn't it have been such a sweet case for them to get a conviction upon through their sister organization, the EFCC?
Some Nigetians have this penchant for supporting evil against fellow countryman as long as the victim bears a name not similar to the names they bear. But remember that the random buyer of that recycled SIM card could have been you or a close relative. Would you have expected the same people you are rallying against this victim to have believed your own story?
By our own words and actions or inactions we sow evil seeds whose harvest must come to us in our life time.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Enemyofpeace: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
DSS has been turned to something else by this evil government
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Enemyofpeace: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Your reasoning is at best very poor. We live in a country where law enforcement agents have repeatedly arrested Nigerians on mundanest of charges and kept without trial. If indeed you believe that your darling DSS must have arrested him him for using the SIM card for 'something dubious', kindly educate us on the nature of dubious transaction he got enmeshed in and explain further why your DSS released him without trial after 15 months of detention. Wouldn't it have been such a sweet case for them to get a conviction upon through their sister organization, the EFCC?
Some Nigetians have this penchant for supporting evil against fellow countryman as long as the victim bears a name not similar to the names they bear. But remember that the random buyer of that recycled SIM card could have been you or a close relative. Would you have expected the same people you are rallying against this victim to have believed your own story?
By our own words and actions or inactions we sow evil seeds whose harvest must come to us in our life time.
don't mind that hediot
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by OgbeniOja1: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
This useless govt won't pay. Buhari won't pay.
They will probably throw a so wore stunt on him. I trust bubu
illitrate:
The guy don hammer.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by oodua1stson: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
This illiterate fulani bastard and his hordes of cow brain think this country belong to them. Now people get arrested for purchasing an ordinary sim card? Soon this dead brain arrest people for having the same hairstyle as his useless daughters
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by oodua1stson: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
The rate these networks recycle numbers these days is too much , that was how I bought a new sim and the next thing I started receiving bank alerts from access and union bank , I went to the network to report and they said I should go to banks and report , I just removed the SIM and destroyed and moved on jeje , if I was a criminal I would have used mobile banking to empty the person account but the luck is that a very upright person like me got the number
its already in thief terms and conditions. Once a number is unused for a certain amount of time it gets given to another person. It happens even in overseas
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
Can you hear yourself, if he was into fraud why not take him to Court, provide the evidence and get him convicted. Why arrest and free him after 15 weeks. Make una use una sense, una mumu too much

2 Likes

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by oloriLFC(f): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
This sim card wahala sef undecided That was how I bought one 9mobile sim jeje in 2018, I no dey rest cos e be like say na one hot babe dey use the same line. I get calls, messages on it. I tried explaining to the callers that I wasn't the person they thought they were speaking to. Some would not believe me, thank God my man no be the over jealous type, dey for put sand in my garri. They kept calling me 'Oyin', me I don't know anyone by that name o. The stuff continued for long. It has reduced now, it happens just once in a while. Na wah o! undecided undecided
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Dpharisee: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:

Abeg na which news you dey read? I don't think it's this same news or are you one of those who get paranoid because the surname is Okolie?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
I pity the person that a wanted Boko or kidnapper purchase his recycled SIM, na hellfire be his name.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by palsenator(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
Are you reading another version? What is wrong with Nigerians? If he was involved in any wrong doing, do you think DSS would let him go? Secondly do you think the legal backing he is getting now would be available? This is Nigeria where DSS are power drunk.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by nedekid: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
So why was he released then without charge?

1 Like

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by xperiencelove(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
You got it wrong man.
My current Glo SIM card was previously used by one Gloria. Till today, people that usually call her still calls me.
Even I usually receives her Ecobank alert. Also, I discarded my previous Glo SIM card because of this same issue because I do receives first bank alert of that SIM previous owner Chinelo Abigail with over 90k and I mailed first bank about it.
oglalasioux:

1 Like

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Reason why I prefer new lines to recycled lines. I mean by the numbers you will know the new lines
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by SEGLIZ: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
praz001:
This Dss rubbish self...

I tire dss and nonsense everytime and everywhere.
I lost my sim sometimes ago, I press for close to three years without success until last year I was told it's being recycled and sold out.
I believe they should arrest who ever is currently use my old sim for I still need it.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by tiwiex(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
Yet, they have released him. You don't believe? He has been interrogated and released bro. Clearly, they over reached.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Skillsnigeria: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
That can only happen in a business enterprise called Nigeria
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by nasoeb: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
When the invaded the court room to bundle sowore, oh yes they had reasons then.
Bros no support mad people or people go soon point hand to you and say, hey see that mad man.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by jice(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

You think you get a sim card it becomes your own for life? There are rules of engagement. Ask if you don't know what
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Deykay: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
There is no way u can empty the person account without his or her secret password.
GamalNasser:
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by GamalNasser: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Deykay:
There is no way u can empty the person account without his or her secret password.

Are you aware I don't require password to buy Airtime on the line and I could buy a year's worth of airtime and empty the account
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by richPHAROAH: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
bro just say u cant do that because your face and details is registered. if na before, u for don emty him account if possible
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by CaptainFM1: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
praz001:
This Dss rubbish self...

DSS are very stupid if the story is true. I'm shocked that DSS don't know that all lines are now on rental mode and it ceases and recycle back into the market once it is dormant for some period of time.

Moreover, the line would have been duly registered by another person. Is that also very difficult for them to crosscheck with the network provider?

Na wa for this Dangerous Secret Society ooo.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by GamalNasser: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
richPHAROAH:
bro just say u cant do that because your face and details is registered. if na before, u for don emty him account if possible

I can never take what doesn't belong to me in life .never ever ever ..Even if I see 100 million naira on the ground I will not touch it ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.