Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS (54413 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by juwoonn(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2020
oglalasioux:
If at any time he tried to use the phone number for fraud then his arrest and detention is in order. I don't believe the DSS will just swoop on him like that. The sim card was involved in something dubious.

30 insulting mentions and counting.

No matter how bad our security agencies may look, we should remember they are Nigerians like us which means a true reflection of ourselves; stupid and vindictive. I have no apologies for my post above. If that sim card wasn't involved in something bad, that guy wouldn't have been arrested. DSS releasing him doesn't mean he's innocent. Sometimes you let a guilty person go if his trial may trigger something worse. Let more mentions pour in. I'm waiting.
I pray you don't experience such misfortune bro.
He doesn't have to commit any crime for the useless DSS to arrest him.
Reading through the news, it was never mentioned that he defrauded anyone... If he did, it would be emphasized. And Hanan Buhari was not even in the country...she may not even know the guy was arrested.
...perhaps she lost the phone and when the line started going through again, they thought they might have found the person that picked up the phone/stole it, hence they monitored the calls to track him down.
Spending 5 months in custody was too much for an innocent man. And it was mentioned that he's a business man...business don spoil na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.