Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS (54407 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by don4real18(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
If at any time he tried to use the phone number for fraud then his arrest and detention is in order. I don't believe the DSS will just swoop on him like that. The sim card was involved in something dubious.
If he used the sim for dubious purposes, don't you think that he would have been charged to court? Don't try and justify the unjustifiable
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by DaBullIT(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
If at any time he tried to use the phone number for fraud then his arrest and detention is in order. I don't believe the DSS will just swoop on him like that. The sim card was involved in something dubious.

There's 99.99% chance he used the number for fraud either intentionally or by chance

This was my argument on twitter

ThoughtDSS has their excesses, thowever here's been cases where people went far to clone top politician's number to perpetrate contract fraud

Some people just want to spite buhari without thinking with their senses
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by izibili44: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
illitrate:
The guy don hammer.
Hammer for nigeria wen no dey obey rule of law.You better let am forget the matter if him wan enjoy him life.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Anfield247(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Well, Animals are more civilize than the D.S.S. I won't be surprize to hear that they have arrested somebody that eats the same food that mr. president's duaghther have eaten. IDIOT
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Tirimizhee: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
The rate these networks recycle numbers these days is too much , that was how I bought a new sim and the next thing I started receiving bank alerts from access and union bank , I went to the network to report and they said I should go to banks and report , I just removed the SIM and destroyed and moved on jeje , if I was a criminal I would have used mobile banking to empty the person account but the luck is that a very upright person like me got the number

waiting person no go see
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by digitaltrades: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:

You said this because you listened to his conversations or because you saw the DSS report that said he used the number illegally?

And have you asked your sick mind why he was released after 15 days? If he was doing anything illegal would they have released him? Why is your mind this sick?

And did you just exonerate the DSS as if they are not known for illegalities?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
go and arrest mtn that renewed the sim after hanan stopped using it
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Just2endowed2(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Omo I Don Taya for this country
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Skelewu: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
Hanan might have filed a complaint to the DSS that someone was using her previous sim card to defraud some of her associates, if not, how would the DSS have known about the sim card?

If he had used the Sim for fraudulent activities, the DSS would not have just released him from jail after some months. He would have been charged to court. Since that was not done, it's obvious that they later found out he was innocent.

The guy should sue the modafucking DSS and that bitch_ that calls herself Booohari's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by digitaltrades: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
Hanan might have filed a complaint to the DSS that someone was using her previous sim card to defraud some of her associates, if not, how would the DSS have known about the sim card?

And the guy was released after 15 days in detention.... Shouldn't that tell you that there was no evidence against him?

Now, will a guilty man sue the DSS for illegal detention?

And did you read the part that said the guy obtained the Sim pack legally and even posseses the evidence?

Looks like you are more interested in exonerating the DSS and praising your god, buhari, than accessing the facts.

That's the product of a very sick mind
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by digitaltrades: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Skelewu:

If he had used the Sim for fraudulent activities, the DSS would not have just released him from jail after some days. He would have been charged to court. Since that was not done, it's obvious that they later found out he was innocent.

The guy should sue the modafucking DSS and that bitch_ that calls herself Booohari's daughter.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by One4me: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:

Then the DSS fools should have first established from her if her Phone/SIm was stolen, after whcih they shoudl have gone to the Network operator to confirm if the number has been re-assigned.

Once a number is re-assigned by the Network Operator it ceases to be your Number anymore and the New owner is the bonafide owner.
You cannot institute an arrest of the new owner, using th DSS, just because your father is the President.

It is your responsibility, to inform your associates, that you know longer use a particular number and to disregard any communication from it.
The network operator al;so has a right to re-assign an unused number to a new customer.

What Buhari's daughter did is an abuse of privilege/power and the DSS guys have becomes unprofessional and foolish, for locking up the guy from July till December!.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by four44: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:
pls bros, are you a Nigerian living in Nigeria?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Shafiiimran99: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
seborrhic:

Did she report it stolen,No.
It's even criminal on her part not to report it stolen or lost,if at all it was.
If she did it would have been blocked.
The next logical question to ask is why she didn't report a card she was no longer using to the police.
If you were not blinded by sentiment and myopic,you would know that if it were to be in sane societies,the authorities would know there is something fishy on her not reporting it and call her for serious interrogation.
But here u are illogically supporting rubbish.
The question is, how did dss manage to know that he is using line that has been previously used by HANNAN?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by luluosas(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Aside suing Hanan and the DSS, MTN should be sued as well because they are the number enemy here. In fact, NCC should be sued too because they are culpable as well. Rubbish
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Shafiiimran99: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
inspector1:
=oglalasioux post=85556628]If at any time he tried to use the phone number for fraud then his arrest and detention is in order. I don't believe the DSS will just swoop on him like that. The sim card was involved in something dubious.

HOW DID U COME UP WITH DIS UR ASSUMPTION? DOES HE MAN KNOWS THE PREVIOUS OWNER? TALKLESS OF IMPERSONATING THE PRESIDENT DAUGHTER?
DSS IS OVER SABI, ITS CALLED ABUSE OF POWER! HE SHOULD PROCEED TO COURT FOR ADEQUATE COMPENSATION?
But the question is, who informed dss about it?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Shafiiimran99: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
don4real18:

If he used the sim for dubious purposes, don't you think that he would have been charged to court? Don't try and justify the unjustifiable
How did dss take know then?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by mozona(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
hmm.

i ave tired
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
That's not proper, since he bought the sim card legally, they have no right to arrest him.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by ekwerendi(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
The rate these networks recycle numbers these days is too much , that was how I bought a new sim and the next thing I started receiving bank alerts from access and union bank , I went to the network to report and they said I should go to banks and report , I just removed the SIM and destroyed and moved on jeje , if I was a criminal I would have used mobile banking to empty the person account but the luck is that a very upright person like me got the number

I had same experience......I started getting alert from access...
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Their are two sides to a coin but In dis case, i think the network provider was to be blame because definitely they know who the number/Sim belong to in the first place and sincerely it could be very dangerous, even to that man's life. That man should even be thank God that's DSS that arrest him not kidnappers which he will still has to pay millions of naira for ransom then he will kw the gravity of wat he did.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Livecrafts123: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Na wa oh Nigerians! How can you empty an account just cus you receive credit/debit alerts??! I out it to you your frustration in destroying the said sim was because you were envious of the account transactions and couldn't stand it! Pun oo mbok! grin
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Hypocrit: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
back2sender:

The guy would have used it for wrong purposes. DSS are not stupid people to just arrest without a reason
They are stupid people, for not charging him to court.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by tete7000(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:

30 insulting mentions and counting.

No matter how bad our security agencies may look, we should remember they are Nigerians like us which means a true reflection of ourselves; stupid and vindictive. I have no apologies for my post above. If that sim card wasn't involved in something bad, that guy wouldn't have been arrested. DSS releasing him doesn't mean he's innocent. Sometimes you let a guilty person go if his trial may trigger something worse. Let more mentions pour in. I'm waiting.

And you were there to know what he did with the Sim. You are one the very stupid Nigerians, so quick to pass judgement on something you are not privy to. You can be the defense witness when the guy sue for compensation

It didn't occur to you they wouldn't have released him had they found him culpable of wrongdoing.

Dundee United...
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by GamalNasser: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Livecrafts123:

Na wa oh Nigerians! How can you empty an account just cus you receive credit/debit alerts??! I out it to you your frustration in destroying the said sim was because you were envious of the account transactions and couldn't stand it! Pun oo mbok! grin

The person had just 90 something K in it , not upto what I spend on myself every 5 days
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by oglalasioux(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
tete7000:

And you were there to know what he did with the Sim. You are one the very stupid Nigerians, so quick to pass judgement on something you are not privy to. You can be the defense witness when the guy sue for compensation

It didn't occur to you they wouldn't have released him had they found him culpable of wrongdoing.

Dundee United...

From your anger I can understand that you are one of those involved in sim card fraud. I'll find you out. Just wait.
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by tete7000(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
seborrhic:

Did she report it stolen,No.
It's even criminal on her part not to report it stolen or lost,if at all it was.
If she did it would have been blocked.
The next logical question to ask is why she didn't report a card she was no longer using to the police.
If you were not blinded by sentiment and myopic,you would know that if it were to be in sane societies,the authorities would know there is something fishy on her not reporting it and call her for serious interrogation.
But here u are illogically supporting rubbish.

Don't mind the mumu. He wanted to show he is intelligent but ended up showing his stupidity...
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by tete7000(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:

From your anger I can understand that you are one of those involved in sim card fraud. I'll find you out. Just wait.

Mumu ni oruko abiso e...
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by don4real: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am the most upright human being on Earth ..take it from .e

Says who?
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
oglalasioux:

30 insulting mentions and counting.

No matter how bad our security agencies may look, we should remember they are Nigerians like us which means a true reflection of ourselves; stupid and vindictive. I have no apologies for my post above. If that sim card wasn't involved in something bad, that guy wouldn't have been arrested. DSS releasing him doesn't mean he's innocent. Sometimes you let a guilty person go if his trial may trigger something worse. Let more mentions pour in. I'm waiting.
after all this long post and u ain't making sense wtf
Re: Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS by alphaNomega: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
illitrate:
The guy don hammer.

You really think so?

Abeg, our rubber stamp judiciary cannot help this man. He should seek justice elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.