Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why Did You Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Cheat? (1862 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Cheat? by Mobree: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Tell me, if you have ever cheated on your partner, why did you do it?

I am an advocate of fidelity, but the reality is, only few people are completely faithful to their partners. And so I wonder, why? What exactly do we want? Why would a man/woman who "has it all" in his/her partner still cheat? What do one do so his/her partner doesn't cheat?

Who knows, your response might help someone somewhere...
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by IceColdVeins(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2020
The bigger a$$ is always better

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Cheat? by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2020
People cheats on themselves....who come be u and me?
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by internationalman(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Cheating or the thought of cheating is there to humble your partner whenever they want to start doing like a scrambled dstv channel ..

Anytime i intentionally plant the idea and believe of my tendency to cheat in my girlfriend's mind, that's when i know that she loves me even more than i love her.

I always keep her on her toes..
The idea is never to let them get comfortable thinking your player prowess has dwindled because you are with them..

Alway let them think you are a woman eater; that's when their love for you is ever unwavering

PS... I don't even cheat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Cheat? by BigJoe19: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2020
I don't believe I have cheated on anybody, it's my body and not yours, so no one has the right to tell me how to use my body.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2020
BigJoe19:
I don't believe I have cheated on anybody, it's my body and not yours, so no one has the right to tell me how to use my body.
Then you equally don't have the right to call "your" girlfriend "my girlfriend" .

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Cheat? by BigJoe19: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Then you equally don't have the right to call "your" girlfriend "my girlfriend" .
I don't have girlfriends, I have friends with benefits but some of them consider me their boyfriend, to me they are just dating themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2020
BigJoe19:
I don't have girlfriends, I have friends with benefits but some of them consider me their boyfriend, to me they are just dating themselves.
BadBigJoe19.
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by internationalman(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2020
BigJoe19:

Did you create yourself??
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by BigJoe19: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2020
internationalman:

Did you create yourself??
I was referring to human, so what are you saying?
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by internationalman(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2020
BigJoe19:
I was referring to human, so what are you saying?

Yeah but you said you alone are the owner of your body
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Florenccce: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2020
BigJoe19:
Forming bad boys online

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Cheat? by BigJoe19: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2020
Florenccce:

Forming bad boys online
Is that why you sent me a P.M?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Kyom20(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2020
I cheated because my partner gave me the impression that she was faithful, she talked about her faithfulness nonstop even used it as an excuse for any bad behaviour she exhibited. Saying things like yes am abusive but atleast i dont cheat. I actually believed her till i saw texts on her phone making hotel appointments and having chats about kissing with other guys.

I had been holding myself because i had this "holier than thou" picture of her in my head. Once i realized i was wrong i let the girl who had been wanting me for so long have as much of me as she needed�

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Mobree: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2020
internationalman:
Cheating or the thought of cheating is there to humble your partner whenever they want to start doing like a scrambled dstv channel ..

Anytime i intentionally plant the idea and believe of me cheating in my girlfriend's mind, that's when i know that she loves me even more than i love her.

I always keep her on her toes..
The idea is never to let them get comfortable thinking your player prowess has dwindled because you are with them..

Alway let them think you are a woman eater; that's when their love for you is ever unwavering

PS... I don't even cheat

Really? But do you think this is sustainable? Will you always threaten her with infidelity?
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Mobree: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2020
IceColdVeins:
The bigger a$$ is always better

Like seriously? grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Mobree: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2020
Kyom20:
I cheated because my partner gave me the impression that she was faithful, she talked about her faithfulness nonstop even used it as an excuse for any bad behaviour she exhibited. Saying things like yes am abusive but atleast i dont cheat. I actually believed her till i saw texts on her phone making hotel appointments and having chats about kissing with other guys.

I had been holding myself because i had this "holier than thou" picture of her in my head. Once i realized i was wrong i let the girl who had been wanting me for so long have as much of me as she needed�

Oh... a case of retaliation.. Are you still with that your gf?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Cheat? by internationalman(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mobree:

Really? But do you think this is sustainable? Will you always threaten her with infidelity?

Relationship itself isn't sustainable if you don't keep watering it every blessed day

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Kyom20(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mobree:

Oh... a case of retaliation.. Are you still with that your gf?
Yes we r still together.
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Mobree: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kyom20:

Yes we r still together.

shocked shocked shocked
Wow... that's interesting! Will you be marrying her irrespective then?
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Kyom20(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mobree:

shocked shocked shocked
Wow... that's interesting! Will you be marrying her irrespective then?
That would depend on her not being pretentious anymore. If i notice she is still about dat life. I am out
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
pls what exactly is considered as cheating. asking another girl out when in a relationship? romancing and caressing another girl ? or having sex with another girl. abeg I wan know
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Mobree: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
dannyrhymes600:
pls what exactly is considered as cheating.
asking another girl out when in a relationship?
romancing and caressing another girl ?
or having sex with another girl.
abeg I wan know
All of the above grin grin
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by spyglaxx: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Mobree:

All of the above grin grin

I will encourage you to seek God the more. The Holy spirit has been given to us to act as our informer and a stand-by,without which we are like a speed boat without control.

The human mind has been so messed up with the corrupt contents springing up everyday. Its the Holy spirit that can help you find the find right now , because those guys out there are more satanic than satan.

I read your diary B-E.
Re: Why Did You Cheat? by Mobree: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
spyglaxx:

I will encourage you to seek God the more. The Holy spirit has been given to us to act as our informer and a stand-by,without which we are like a speed boat without control.

The human mind has been so messed up with the corrupt contents springing up everyday. Its the Holy spirit that can help you find the find right now , because those guys out there are more satanic than satan.

I read your diary B-E.

Ohhh..that's good to know..

And thank you for your advice. I agree minds are really messed up. God help us.

Thanks again!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have A Child Without Getting Married? / Single And Searching / Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.