Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents (67871 Views)

Blood Transfusion Scandal In The UK / Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Snowkel(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Why won't the baby die? When the parents withheld treatment for 14 days how won't it die? They were wanted to give treatment meant for only healthy term normal birth weight baby to a very sick preterm low birth weight baby because of lies called religious beliefs.

what's this one saying, are there no alternative methods of helping the baby. don't say what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Snowkel:

what's this one saying, are there no alternative methods of helping the baby. don't say what you don't know

What if all alternatives failed?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Jozzy4: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
achorladey:

I was thinking with the THINKING CAP that you gave me that's why the said "TEST" will be done in planet PLUTO before BRINGING those that passed the TEST into planet PARADISE EARTH. Hahahahaha.

Within the few sentences you already have "DAFT" and "THINKING CAP". Remarks everywhere.

Let me bring to to your NOTICE what the ORGANIZATION you are a member of TEACH about what happens during the 1000 year reign.

SOME EXPRESSIONS EXPLAINED

THOUSAND YEAR REIGN: After Armageddon, Jesus will rule from heaven with the 144,000 for a thousand years to help humans become perfect and to make the EARTH A PARADISE AGAIN.

“ALL THOSE IN THE MEMORIAL TOMBS”: All those who died and whom Jehovah remembers and will bring back to life.

Or perhaps as from your post above the BABIES resurrected will GO STRAIGHT for the TEST when resurrected. Hahahahahahaha.

Jozzy4: so how exactly will aborting them make them a CANDIDATE of paradise Earth?

Achorladey: the keyword here is CANDIDATE, when you know what it means and how it applies you will know why they ARE CANDIDATES?

Even unrighteous people are ressurected, it doesn't mean automatic ticket to Paradise
Sense is above you , the issue here is not just Candidate, everyone on earth now according to Churhianity is a candidate of either heaven or hell, so everyone is always a candidate . But automatic ticket is the issue here .... Nobody ask you what happen during the 1000 years, What happen after the 1000 years ?
( REV 20:7-9) THIS IS WHY ABORTING THEM DOESNT GIVE AUTOMATIC TICKET , . But for immortal soul adherents, a baby dying automatically gain heavenly citizenship,

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Jozzy4: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
ImaIma1:

But why are you lying? Where in our discussion did I mention the bolded?

Is this a feature of JWs? Reading their meanings into things, twisting and turning words?

Why not be plain and clear in your discussion? Why are you saying what I didn't say?

Which lie, didn't you believe people go to heaven when they die Expecially babies ?

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Jozzy4: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nothing was reversed.

ImaIma1:

Are you saying drinking blood is the same as passing it through the vein for medical purposes?

So why was the doctrine reversed? Did the JW Bible change?

Are you denying fornication through the vagina is same as through the Anus ?

The same verse mentioned abstain from fornication, abstain from blood.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jozzy4:

Even unrighteous people are ressurected, it doesn't mean automatic ticket to Paradise
Sense is above you , the issue here is not just Candidate, everyone on earth now according to Churhianity is a candidate of either heaven or hell, so everyone is always a candidate . But automatic ticket is the issue here .... Nobody ask you what happen during the 1000 years, What happen after the 1000 years ?
( REV 20:7-9) THIS IS WHY ABORTING THEM DOESNT GIVE AUTOMATIC TICKET , . But for immortal soul adherents, a baby dying automatically gain heavenly citizenship,

When you people believe that your jehovah is coming to destroy/kill/murder/slaughter all non jws so you can inherit their properties and paradise earth.

So what happened after the 1000 years since you are already there and know?

The babies that their parents killed by refusing blood transfusion will wake up crying and automatically talking saying they want to live in paradise earth while the babies who received blood transfusion will not even wake up right?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jozzy4:

Nothing was reversed.

Are you denying fornication through the vagina is same as through the Anus ?

The same verse mentioned abstain from fornication, abstain from blood.

Since we can accept minor fractions/components of blood what minor fractions/components of fornication can we accept?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jozzy4:

Which lie, didn't you believe people go to heaven when they die Expecially babies ?

That's why you should let the baby die abi?
Baby killer
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by achorladey: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jozzy4:

What can I DO but loooooooooool. Its no longer what happens during the 1000 years when you saw what happened as explained by the organization you are a member of STORYLINE change.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hefy4real:

If you are still in pain and cannot understand while others won’t think the same way you think even when medical experts support their views, you know what to do.
If I envisage this rant and hatred would be coming from you. I would have never quoted or replied you.
You know you don’t have to respond to every dog that barks...
It won’t hurt if you researched bloodless surgeries and how effective it is to EBT.
At least you might swallow your pride if you discover it yourself

Name one medical expert that supported that a very sick preterm low birth weight baby with very high bilirubin who meets absolute criteria for exchange blood transfusion should be treated with phototherapy and immunoglobulin instead.

Baby killer I am waiting o. You have run away now now?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jozzy4:

How will you differentiate unrighteous babies from righteous ones?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by ucham: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
atoleybaba:
u do research on my organization in another website not partaining to my org and u expect to find the truth about my org Who does research like that? You can't just read a random article about the witnesses belief and assume you know everything about the witnesses even more than the witnesses.....some people believe witnesses don't pray and they put up articles concerning this... imagine an ignorant person like u stumbling across such article and then believing you know everything about athe witnesses? So sir whatever you av read concerning blood fraction and what witness take and what Dy don't is rubbish...if you want to know about the witnesses view about blood visit jw.org the real original website of the witnesses

Shame on you.

You can't even defend your organization. Shame on you.

Stop beating around the bush, trying to change the topic.

Answer the question oga what is the scriptural ground for blood fractions?

We are waiting.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by atoleybaba(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
ucham:

Shame on you.

You can't even defend your organization. Shame on you.

Stop beating around the bush, trying to change the topic.

Answer the question oga what is the scriptural ground for blood fractions?

We are waiting.

visit jw.org

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
joyandfaith:
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/bloodless_medicine_surgery/

The Center for Bloodless Medicine and Surgery
For many patients, blood transfusion is not an option, whether for religious reasons or safety concerns. The Center for Bloodless Medicine and Surgery team understands and respects this view. We are experts in patient blood management, improving health outcomes and creating peace of mind for those who seek the very best healthcare, without the use of blood or blood products.
Discover the Benefits
There are many benefits to a bloodless approach. Research shows that patients who do not receive blood transfusions recover faster, experience fewer infections and leave the hospital sooner than those who do.

John Hopkins did not say that they have stopped using blood transfusion did they? No

Did john Hopkins not tell you that some people don't get to meet criteria for bloodless surgery?

Did John Hopkins not tell you that there are contradictions to bloodless surgery?

Your jehovah said you should accept autologous blood transfusion aka bloodless surgery and reject allogenic blood transfusion. Confused jehovah.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
joyandfaith:
for novice like you, do you know that no blood transfusion order is even better than Do not resuscitate order
A do-not-resuscitate (DNR) order can also be part of an advance directive. Hospital staff try to help any patient whose heart has stopped or who has stopped breathing. They do this with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). A DNR is a request not to have CPR if your heart stops or if you stop breathing. You can use an advance directive form or tell your doctor that you don’t want to be resuscitated. Your doctor will put the DNR order in your medical chart. Doctors and hospitals in all states accept DNR orders. They do not have to be part of a living will or other advance directive.

I repeat patient or guardian has right to refuse certain treatment options. that is medical law. no sentiment

You should hide your wicked head in shame.

You even have to compare a directive for someone that is certain to die someone in end of life to a living sick premature low birth weight newborn needs exchange blood transfusion to treat neonatal jaundice?

You should be ashamed of yourself imposing your psychopathic thoughts and beliefs on an innocent newborn.

Because of your evil religious beliefs parents have a right to refuse live saving medical care for their newborn who is sick because there is an order in medicine for parents to sign a do not resuscitate order for newborns who are already brain dead.

Comparing care of a dead newborn to the care given to an alive sick newborn.
Your religion is evil. Tueh. Spits out. Tufiakwa. God forbid
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by joyandfaith: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sn-Mesoporphyrin interdiction of severe hyperbilirubinemia in Jehovah's Witness newborns as an alternative to exchange transfusion.
Kappas A, et al. Pediatrics. 2001.
Show full citation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: The religious convictions of parents who are Jehovah's Witness adherents lead them to reject the use of exchange transfusions as therapy for severe hyperbilirubinemia in newborns in whom intensive phototherapy has failed to control this problem. Consequently, physicians caring for such infants may be obliged to initiate legal action to compel use of the procedure when severe
not sufficiently responsive to phototherapy warrants an exchange transfusion. Our goal was to determine if we could use the potent inhibitor of bilirubin production, Sn-Mesoporphyrin (SnMP), to resolve the troubling medical-legal issues in such situations in 2 infants with hemolytic disease of the newborn who required exchange transfusions for severe hyperbilirubinemia but whose Jehovah's Witness parents rejected the procedure

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11731664/

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
The wisdom of God is foolishness to the world. I need not say more.

jw.org

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Jozzy4: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
achorladey:

What can I DO but loooooooooool. Its no longer what happens during the 1000 years when you saw what happened as explained by the organization you are a member of STORYLINE change.

I mentioned " A Test " to you . That should have activated your thinking cap that am reffering to an event after the 1000 years.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by achorladey: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jozzy4:

I mentioned " A Test " to you . That should have activated your thinking cap that am reffering to an event after the 1000 years.

Activate THINKING CAP or DEACTIVATE am. The BABIES will ONCE on RESURRECTION FACE TEST. Abi no be SO? Loooooool.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Jozzy4: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
achorladey:

Activate THINKING CAP or DEACTIVATE am. The BABIES will ONCE on RESURRECTION FACE TEST. Abi no be SO? Loooooool.

Correct that English, when you explain yourself better , I will definitely reply

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Jozzy4: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
joyandfaith:
Sn-Mesoporphyrin interdiction of severe hyperbilirubinemia in Jehovah's Witness newborns as an alternative to exchange transfusion.
Kappas A, et al. Pediatrics. 2001.
Show full citation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: The religious convictions of parents who are Jehovah's Witness adherents lead them to reject the use of exchange transfusions as therapy for severe hyperbilirubinemia in newborns in whom intensive phototherapy has failed to control this problem. Consequently, physicians caring for such infants may be obliged to initiate legal action to compel use of the procedure when severe
not sufficiently responsive to phototherapy warrants an exchange transfusion. Our goal was to determine if we could use the potent inhibitor of bilirubin production, Sn-Mesoporphyrin (SnMP), to resolve the troubling medical-legal issues in such situations in 2 infants with hemolytic disease of the newborn who required exchange transfusions for severe hyperbilirubinemia but whose Jehovah's Witness parents rejected the procedure

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11731664/

Of two neonates one preterm and the other term but normal birth weight in America who got drug from lab becos it’s on clinical trials because they were waiting for legal action to grow through.
Highest sb was 17 for one and the other 25

When you show me the very sick preterm low birthweight who met absolute criteria for getting EBT getting your bloodless you let me know.

Last last you will still come back and show me babies who underwent drug trials in the countries producing the drugs. Drug that they used helicopter to take to the hospital from the lab where they were producing them. Baby killer.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The wisdom of God is foolishness to the world. I need not say more.

jw.org

In your jehovah wisdom he prefers his followers die and let their babies die rejecting a medical procedure. Real foolishness of his people abi their jehovah
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by capitalzero: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Snowkel:

Do not mind him. Hatred will not allow him to grow or reason properly.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by capitalzero: 6:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

In your jehovah wisdom he prefers his followers die and let their babies die rejecting a medical procedure. Real foolishness of his people abi their jehovah

Do you know Jehovah at all ? Just be careful of what you say since what you know about God, human and universe are limited. Do not let hatred cloud sense of reasoning.

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
Confucius

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by capitalzero: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2020
smiley
Hairyrapunzel:

Of two neonates one preterm and the other term but normal birth weight in America who got drug from lab becos it’s on clinical trials because they were waiting for legal action to grow through.
Highest sb was 17 for one and the other 25

When you show me the very sick preterm low birthweight who met absolute criteria for getting EBT getting your bloodless you let me know.

Last last you will still come back and show me babies who underwent drug trials in the countries producing the drugs. Drug that they used helicopter to take to the hospital from the lab where they were producing them. Baby killer.

I read the article. I was published 2001. Shame on you. Somebody is trying to enlighten you but you refuse to reason. I cannot even debate with you because you reasoning capacity Is low. You are shouting baby killer. Who is baby is killer ? Is it parent who take their child to hospital for medical care but want blood alternatives to blood which are available. Do not tell me it is not impossible. Since article joyandfaith posted was published in 2001, there are many advances in field of neonatal medicine but because you hate JW so much you cannot even do some Google search to improve yourself. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.-Confucius. For many doctors especially in Nigeria, blood transfusion is very easy for them while alternatives are much difficult because like you they do not want to improve themselves.
You abuse everybody who counters your opinion. You think you are right but others are wrong.
Proverbs 14:12: There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.
Many things have changed in transfusion medicine. Soon doctors who do not know more than giving blood will find it very difficult to practice. I would have shared some links to see latest development in blood substitutes, artificial blood etc but you are not ready to learn. Doctors who are promoting practice of bloodless medicine or surgery are not JW but they see as challenge. Do say something is impossible. Just say you have no idea and you are willing to learn.
Try to learn new things my friend.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by capitalzero: 7:08am On Jan 10, 2020
Nothing is impossible; there are ways that lead to everything, and if we had sufficient will we should always have sufficient means. It is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2020
capitalzero:
smiley

I read the article. I was published 2001. Shame on you. Somebody is trying to enlighten you but you refuse to reason. I cannot even debate with you because you reasoning capacity Is low. You are shouting baby killer. Who is baby is killer ? Is it parent who take their child to hospital for medical care but want blood alternatives to blood which are available. Do not tell me it is not impossible. Since article joyandfaith posted was published in 2001, there are many advances in field of neonatal medicine but because you hate JW so much you cannot even do some Google search to improve yourself. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.-Confucius. For many doctors especially in Nigeria, blood transfusion is very easy for them while alternatives are much difficult because like you they do not want to improve themselves.
You abuse everybody who counters your opinion. You think you are right but others are wrong.
Proverbs 14:12: There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.
Many things have changed in transfusion medicine. Soon doctors who do not know more than giving blood will find it very difficult to practice. I would have shared some links to see latest development in blood substitutes, artificial blood etc but you are not ready to learn. Doctors who are promoting practice of bloodless medicine or surgery are not JW but they see as challenge. Do say something is impossible. Just say you have no idea and you are willing to learn.

Lies lies lies. Baby killer. There are contradictions to your bloodless medicine and when they fail exchange blood transfusion is the next option baby killer.

Who told you I don't know about your bloodless surgery? There are indications and contradictions which watchtower organisation never tells you.

Watchtower organisation will lie to you that since bloodless surgery worked for a certain group of people it will work for others who have something different. Baby killer spotted.

Still you are still yet to show me the study they did on sick preterm low birth weight babies who meet absolute criteria for exchange blood transfusion baby killer.

Don't worry when you finish killing your babies they will wake up in your imaginary paradise earth. Commit suicide and murder all in the name of religion. Baby killer.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2020
capitalzero:

Do you know Jehovah at all ? Just be careful of what you say since what you know about God, human and universe are limited. Do not let hatred cloud sense of reasoning.

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
Confucius

I know your jehovah will be angry if you do abortion but will be happy if when that same child dies because parents refused blood transfusion for child.
Tueh. God forbid. Tufiakwa.

Your jehovah cannot do anything more than inside watchtower magazines the only place were he can do anything.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hefy4real(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2020
capitalzero:
smiley

That guy, whatever his name is, is unreasonable (no insult) How can you claim to be a doctor and refuse to accept new directives and improvements in your field. I think he knows the truth, but his hatred has made him opposed to the truth.

EPO can also be used on premature infant with success. Oral iron and B12 with the EPO makes it work better with prematures along with other things including being careful with blood test. Infact, most pediatrics doctors and nurses believe that when infants are given blood they can forget how to make their own so, they become anemic.
Light therapy along with others (excluding EBT) works very well most especially for infants who are jaundiced
Stop quoting or replying the fellow. The more you do you only make him feel he is more enlightened and needs no further study, research or training. He doesn’t know he his far behind and that each year there’s always an improvement and new directives in the medical field. Pride won’t let him agree. Pride they say comes before a crash

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2020
capitalzero:

Confucius

See someone that loves and says his jehovah loves saying his jehovah will be angry when someone accepts blood transfusion or accepts blood transfusion for their newborn.

Blood transfusion is a bad thing because nathan knorr said it was bad in 1945. You want to lie on your jehovah's head. Nathan knorr is dead already armageddon has not still come paradise earth has not still come. Wicked/worldly/unrighteous/evil humans aka pagans aka non jws are still living their lives and in their homes on earth while jw imaginary paradise earth is still inside their heads/imagination.

Same nathan knorr still banned vaccinations and organ transplant same time. Very wicked human even worse than Hitler self.

Keep killing yourselves and your babies all in the name of bloodless surgery.

FYI medicine is always advancing. The way medicine was practiced in nathan knorrs time is different from what's obtainable now.

Well, he is dead and gone forever just the way this your gb will still die and go forever including you still armageddon will not happen and you will never smell any paradise earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.