Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents (66805 Views)

Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died / Second Baby From A Uterus Transplant Born In The U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Wetin we no go hear for naija see as ignorant fools wan kill baby ooh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by KrystosCJ(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
People are looking for children, and these ones by some funny model of religion, have decided to throw the bath and the baby away. I greeted one yesterday morning with the usual "Happy New Year", and she responded "Happy Resumption". Then I asked if it was against their faith to greet happy new year and she did not reply.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Yankee101: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Ignorance is not bliss

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Marvieduke(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Lack of knowledge makes some people perish for nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe

I agree... But not in this particular scenario.

Sorry, man. This was the life of a helpless human young at stake.

I hate to use the word "b**y". So, bear with me there.

6 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Spechialone(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Y
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by 21sailor: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Spar7tan:
STUPIDITY kills faster than SIN embarassed
Pray you don't die quick bro
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by PointZerom: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe

Some believe that they can be wealthy by killing their fellow humans for ritual... should we also respect their believe?

15 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by headTO: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2020
DonBenny77:
JWs are brainwashed fools, na me talk am grin
so you are a braindirty sensible. Learn not to talk like a slowpoke when u have problem with people's belief. Can you show me where in the scripture we were commanded to take blood as a form of treatment?

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Thunderblasts(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2020
You see that JW church na stupid people full am.
I rather dine with a traditional worshipper than their hypocritical ass.
Very useless in their practice and preaching.
I still know a female member of theirs that calls herself a good bitch!
I still know a colleague from their Church that when you greet her she will never reply you but will choose to gossip you at your back.
Extremely stupid set of members they ve got

10 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by openmine(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Ignorance!
angry

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by vandertommy: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2020
What kind of belief is that? Your child is dying and you still citing nonsense religious belief as a reason not to save your child. If only we can direct all these strength in our religious belief to making Naija better for all of us. The other day too one man wanted to stop opposite sex from entering the same keke napep as if that will stop poverty, thank God he later received sense.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Ifakiland(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2020
The main problem with this country is people forming their beliefs on others, thinking theirs is the best. Now you've subjected the baby to a life of neglect and hate, cos now people dat are supposed to show it love will show it hatred cos of the blood transfusion, it will be treated as an outcast.
For the people saying the right thing was done, I hope you can adopt the child when her parents finally rejects her... Hypos.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by JustCurious: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2020
That child may be ostracized, eventually by the church.... and treated as an infidel.

We are humans, first, before embracing religion. Let's remain humane.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by sunsewa16: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Good one, Lagos State leading the way, Nigeria shall get better one day.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Freshfish4: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Now I see why Russia is hard on them.

7 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Islie: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe

At the detriment of a baby life when science have provided alternative...

Respect my foot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Fancyforlife: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2020
obiekunie2:
this is really nice!

i am of the opinion that the parents should be sued for negligence and intent to commit murder!

that will teach other fanatics that they just cant play with human lives on reasons of religious beleive.

The Lagos state government violated the fundamental rights of the parent. They have the right to refuse blood transfusion for the child.

6 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by sunnedee2: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Fancyforlife: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2020
Freshfish4:
Now I see why Russia is hard on them.

Why following propaganda? Have you heard from the parents? Did you confirmed their side of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by uuzba(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe belief
If their belief is to kill others nko?

4 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by marvin906(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2020
headTO:
so you are a braindirty sensible. Learn not to talk like a slowpoke when u have problem with people's belief. Can you show me where in the scripture we were commanded to take blood as a form of treatment?

so you will allow your flesh and blood die..
because of a religious belief..
not because of lack of solutions..
your stupidity moves me to tear's

15 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by bizhop01: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2020
Religion Madness

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Truflame: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2020
I think the Lagos State government should closely monitor the parents after the baby has been delivered to them.

You never can tell what the human mind can conceive.

If any danger happened to the baby afterwards, the parents should be held liable.

7 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Fancyforlife: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2020
Ifakiland:
The main problem with this country is people forming their beliefs on others, thinking theirs is the best. Now you've subjected the baby to a life of neglect and hate, cos now people dat are supposed to show it love will show it hatred cos of the blood transfusion, it will be treated as an outcast.
For the people saying the right thing was done, I hope you can adopt the child when her parents finally rejects her... Hypos.

Thank you for your point. l'm sure the parents will not reject her. It pains me when people talk based on ignorance. Since the child is not 18 years old. The parents have the right to accept or refuse blood transfusion for their child.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Patrioticman007(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Christian Boko haram version 2.0.
The white man has rubbished the blackman mode of thinking, during slavery & colonialism.
We hardly think outside the box.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by TheSourcerer: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2020
PVision2020:

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlasg/status/1214252677917544449
religious people especially the fanatics are the most dangerous sets of humans
My dad is one scared he won't wake up at night to do mass shooting
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by nijabazaar: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2020
obiekunie2:
this is really nice!

i am of the opinion that the parents should be sued for negligence and intent to commit murder!

that will teach other fanatics that they just cant play with human lives on reasons of religious beleive.

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Fancyforlife: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Thunderblasts:
You see that JW church na stupid people full am.
I rather dine with a traditional worshipper than their hypocritical ass.
Very useless in their practice and preaching.
I still know a female member of theirs that calls herself a good bitch!
I still know a colleague from their Church that when you greet her she will never reply you but will choose to gossip you at your back.
Extremely stupid set of members they ve got

No responsible person with good home training will stereotype people and label them like a commodity. Please think before you type.

6 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Onyekachi419(f): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2020
DonBenny77:
JWs are brainwashed fools, na me talk am grin
Loud it grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / All About Baby Poop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.