Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents (66885 Views)

Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died / Second Baby From A Uterus Transplant Born In The U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2020
Hefy4real:

That guy, whatever his name is, is unreasonable (no insult) How can you claim to be a doctor and refuse to accept new directives and improvements in your field. I think he knows the truth, but his hatred has made him opposed to the truth.

EPO can also be used on premature infant with success. Oral iron and B12 with the EPO makes it work better with prematures along with other things including being careful with blood test. Infact, most pediatrics doctors and nurses believe that when infants are given blood they can forget how to make their own so, they become anemic.
Light therapy along with others (excluding EBT) works very well most especially for infants who are jaundiced
Stop quoting or replying the fellow. The more you do you only make him feel he is more enlightened and needs no further study, research or training. He doesn’t know he his far behind and that each year there’s always an improvement and new directives in the medical field. Pride won’t let him agree. Pride they say comes before a crash

Did the new directives say blood transfusion is obsolete? Did the new directives say blood transfusion is not being done again?
Did the new directives say blood transfusion is bad?

Please what is the new directive?
Shey bi watchtower magazines is now the new guide for physicians?

You guys are just clowns. In fact let all doctors stop using their textbooks and start using only watchtower magazines as their reference.

New directives ke? Because watchtower created new directives which are the same for all their followers both sick and well therefore, doctors worldwide should adopt these directives leave their own medically accepted protocols which are different for well and sick abi?

Your jehovah is bias sef he said you should accept autologous blood transfusion aka bloodless surgery and reject allogenic blood transfusion . Hmmm funny evil jehovah.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by achorladey: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2020
Jozzy4:

Correct that English, when you explain yourself better , I will definitely reply

Okay, The BABIES WILL undergo THE TEST as soon as/immediately they are RESURRECTED. Is this Correct?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by achorladey: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Did the new directives say blood transfusion is obsolete? Did the new directives say blood transfusion is not being done again?
Did the new directives say blood transfusion is bad?

Please what is the new directive?
Shey bi watchtower magazines is now the new guide for physicians?

You guys are just clowns. In fact let all doctors stop using their textbooks and start using only watchtower magazines as their reference.

New directives ke? Because watchtower created new directives which are the same for all their followers both sick and well therefore, doctors worldwide should adopt these directives leave their own medically accepted protocols which are different for well and sick abi?

Your jehovah is bias sef he said you should accept autologous blood transfusion aka bloodless surgery and reject allogenic blood transfusion . Hmmm funny evil jehovah.

HUMAN DIRECTIVES woven into SCRIPTURES and twisted sometimes into QUESTIONS like the BELOW......

Does your God really expect you to REFUSE A BLOOD TRANSFUSION?

DOES your God really expect you to ACCEPT BLOOD FRACTIONS?

DOES your GOD really SAY ANYTHING about BLOOD FRACTIONS?

All na commands of MEN.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by tck2000(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
donbachi:
"GOD"...is the greatest physician...wen him wan form eve,na surgery him carry out and na blood from Adam em use form eve...make dem no dey deceive dem sef...how can I watch my child or wife die,cos my religion condemns blood transfusion...but will be shouting "blood of Jesus" everytime.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Deandean:

Smiling....mention that one we championed that is band my brother..
But to tickle your fancy,i will set u straight.hyperbilirubinemia is just excess bilirubin in the blood,leave English,bilirubin is a byproduct of breakdown of blood cells and shld be removed from the body.but when a new baby is unable to do so itself,it leads to hyperbilirunemia or jaundice.
Now in your house,when your gutter is not flowing,and the water stinks.do u pack the stinking water n pump in fresh clean ones or do you unblock the flow .
Blood transfusion does not treat the underlying cause of jaundice my friend,it doesn't fix liver malfunction,it doesn't fix Rh disease,breatfeeding failures and other causes of hyperbilirubinemia.transfusion is treating a symptom while watching the cause, no wonder transfused children re often brought for more transfusion in the future.
Now explore modern medicine in phototherapy,fiber optic blankets,the six months exclusive breastfeeding program, liver malfunction and Rh disease treatment etc,this is how modern medicine tackle the causes not the symptoms.i have not mentioned the risk factors associated with transfusion yet.it could update your knowledge sir...meanwhile,do you even know why OJB jezreel eventually died after his transplant?...many many things this lazy,greedy doctors hide from us my brother...make informed decision for yourself and loved ones

Last last when you finished talking you will give us the treatment of severe hyperbilirubinemia in a very sick preterm low birth weight baby.

If you like talk from here to there.
I survived an exchange blood transfusion.
Do you know how many jws have killed themselves and their children because of blood transfusion ban?

Your bloodless surgery is autologous blood transfusion. Your jehovah said you should accept blood fractions/components from blood donated by worldly people and autologous blood transfusion whereas he said you should reject allogenic blood transfusion.

Your jehovah is a funny bias hypocrite sorry your leaders who make your laws.

Every medical procedure or treatment has complications not only blood transfusion.

Does Blood transfusion kill everyone who receives it? No
Does blood transfusion save everyone who receives it? No

Does blood transfusion when there are absolute indications save more people than kill more? Yes

Do people get complications from receiving blood transfusion than not receiving? No

Do more people die from not taking blood transfusion when they absolutely need it? Yes
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by giftfromGod(f): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=Gloriousheart post=85575534]I .

Please can I have some minutes of your time? Kindly check your mail. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by dollarnaira: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Pls house
Leave Hairyrapunzel...
He is just too childish in reasoning.Your hatred is very obvious.How is it ur concern sef?See as u carry person matter for head.Is it ur baby?You go to church to dance n clap n go home dats all.So this type of reasoning is for those who really wants to know.I remembered wen the name Jehovah was shown to a man who swear heaven n earth that the name was not in his bible was in shock to see otherwise.YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS TOPIC UNLESS U SEE SOM1 FACE TO FACE.

Most churches dont teach n preach.All they preach is wat ppu want to hear.

U are ranting bc the understanding of this topic is BEYOND YOU.

so REST biko.
No go kill ursef with hatred.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by dollarnaira: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Last last when you finished talking you will give us the treatment of severe hyperbilirubinemia in a very sick preterm low birth weight baby.

If you like talk from here to there.
I survived an exchange blood transfusion.
Do you know how many jws have killed themselves and their children because of blood transfusion ban?

Your bloodless surgery is autologous blood transfusion. Your jehovah said you should accept blood fractions/components from blood donated by worldly people and autologous blood transfusion whereas he said you should reject allogenic blood transfusion.

Your jehovah is a funny bias hypocrite sorry your leaders who make your laws.

Every medical procedure or treatment has complications not only blood transfusion.

Does Blood transfusion kill everyone who receives it? No
Does blood transfusion save everyone who receives it? No

Does blood transfusion when there are absolute indications save more people than kill more? Yes

Do people get complications from receiving blood transfusion than not receiving? No

Do more people die from not taking blood transfusion when they absolutely need it? Yes

Your fear is death.
Go to reputable lab and ask if blood screening is 100%.There are more diseases in blood that are worst than death.

BLOOD SCREENING IN NIAJA IS ABT 80% PURE.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
dollarnaira:

Your fear is death.
Go to reputable lab and ask if blood screening is 100%.There are more diseases in blood that are worst than death.

BLOOD SCREENING IN NIAJA IS ABT 80% PURE.

Lol. Continue your assumption. People have had blood transfusion and survived without any complications.
Like I said there is not one medical procedure or treatment that doesn't have complications.

Keep killing yourself and children and saying your jehovah said you should accept autologous blood transfusion and blood fractions/components gotten from blood donated by wicked/worldly people and reject allogenic blood transfusion na una sabi.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
dollarnaira:
Pls house
Leave Hairyrapunzel...
He is just too childish in reasoning.Your hatred is very obvious.How is it ur concern sef?See as u carry person matter for head.Is it ur baby?You go to church to dance n clap n go home dats all.So this type of reasoning is for those who really wants to know.I remembered wen the name Jehovah was shown to a man who swear heaven n earth that the name was not in his bible was in shock to see otherwise.YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS TOPIC UNLESS U SEE SOM1 FACE TO FACE.

Most churches dont teach n preach.All they preach is wat ppu want to hear.

U are ranting bc the understanding of this topic is BEYOND YOU.

so REST biko.
No go kill ursef with hatred.

Baby killer that said his jehovah said that they should accept autologous blood transfusion and blood fractions/components gotten from blood donated by wicked/worldly/evil people aka non jws and reject allogenic blood transfusion is saying some one has hatred. Lol

Your jehovah's confusion is top notch
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by dollarnaira: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. Continue your assumption. People have had blood transfusion and survived without any complications.
Like I said there is not one medical procedure or treatment that doesn't have complications.

Keep killing yourself and children and saying your jehovah said you should accept autologous blood transfusion and blood fractions/components gotten from blood donated by wicked/worldly people and reject allogenic blood transfusion na una sabi.

Why are now crying?
Is it ur death?
By d way,do u know that God's name is Jehovah?

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by dollarnaira: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Baby killer that said his jehovah said that they should accept autologous blood transfusion and blood fractions/components gotten from blood donated by wicked/worldly/evil people aka non jws and reject allogenic blood transfusion is saying some one has hatred. Lol

Your jehovah's confusion is top notch

Do u know God's name is Jehovah?
I dont think you know
Remain like this
Bye

Pls stop crying

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
dollarnaira:

Do u know God's name is Jehovah?
I dont think you know
Remain like this
Bye

Pls stop crying

Eya baby killer kpele. Is you that will remain like this. You will keep wishing your jehovah will comes to destroy/slaughter/murder/kill all of us for saying blood transfusion is acceptable so you and your colleagues will inherit earth and our properties. Well, sorry to disappoint you you will die like disappointed like your founding fathers died when nothing happened to us non jws
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
dollarnaira:

Why are now crying?
Is it ur death?
By d way,do u know that God's name is Jehovah?
Why una like to see children die self? It makes you guys happy right? Psychopaths.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.