Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents (66904 Views)

Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died / Second Baby From A Uterus Transplant Born In The U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by donprinyo(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Bacteriologist:
And that .. ladies and gentlemen is another reason why I am glad I left religion behind in its entirety.

When it harms no one. Sure. But when it puts innocent people's life at risk -like that of this beautiful little baby- IT WILL BE RESISTED WITH FULL FORCE.

Yes...so that when the Child comes of age and becomes an adult. He will discover the reason his parents left him at such a tender age was because their religion was against him getting a blood transfusion that literally saved his life.

Then the child will be sad that the government took him away from his lovely parents and the sympathetic JW religion. Evil government.. aren't they..
Without the government, the child is a goner

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by PointZerom: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Ifakiland:
He's talking about religion....asshole.

The Cele pastor that killed Lasu student for ritual is also a religious person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by iamforeveryoung: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Good Bless the agency for their swift response, God bless that woman and God bless Lagos state Government. They should watch out for more of such cases and prevent those ignorant people from killing innocent people. As a matter of fact, Government should give them strict warning. This nonsense must stop. God shared the blood of his son to ransom us from death and from the devil so why can't they use blood and save and innocent child. That Child should be taken from them because they don't love the child and might harm the child. I believe since the government goes against the tenants of their religion to save the child, The child will not be welcome in their mist so Government should take decision and hand the child to foster care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Bacteriologist(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2020
headTO:
so you are a braindirty sensible. Learn not to talk like a slowpoke when u have problem with people's belief. Can you show me where in the scripture we were commanded to take blood as a form of treatment?

I don't care if your cult manual says you shouldn't save people's lives. THANKFULLY a lot of humans are not part of your brainwashed death cult so we place ACTUAL HUMAN LIVES above what your stupid religious book says or any other book for that matter...

Thank you for confirming the reason why any sane person with conscience will never be part of your religious cult.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Crofton: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2020
headTO:
so you are a braindirty sensible. Learn not to talk like a slowpoke when u have problem with people's belief. Can you show me where in the scripture we were commanded to take blood as a form of treatment?

Can you show me where in the scriptures we were commanded to take injections or to undergo surgery ?

Can you show where in the scriptures we were commanded to use mobile phones as means of communication ?

19 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Gloriousheart(f): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2020
Fancyforlife:

The Lagos state government violated the fundamental rights of the parent. They have the right to refuse blood transfusion for the child.
And the parents violated the fundamental rights of the child!
The Right to Life! or The right to Live!
You won't say this one angry Isn't it in the constitution too?
God forgive you.

8 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2020
Very very good ah ah undecided

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by klax(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2020
PVision2020:

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlasg/status/1214252677917544449

Arrest the parent and charge them for attempted murder to reset their brain. That is why people sometime refered to them as cult.

Why do they wear cloth or treat injury when wounded they should have be walking around naked nah or allow their wound to bleed them.to death.

Charge them to court. Only God know how many they have killed because of their silly ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Ifakiland:
The main problem with this country is people forming their beliefs on others, thinking theirs is the best. Now you've subjected the baby to a life of neglect and hate, cos now people dat are supposed to show it love will show it hatred cos of the blood transfusion, it will be treated as an outcast.
For the people saying the right thing was done, I hope you can adopt the child when her parents finally rejects her... Hypos.
I will adopt the baby if the parents reject her.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe

So, they should have let the baby die because of their stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by rusher14: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Much as I love the Jehovah's Witnesses, this is one doctrine they need to expunge.

In any case, religious dogma hasn't profited humanity.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Bacteriologist(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2020
donprinyo:

Water is wet. One can only imagine how many lives have been avoidably lost to this ridiculous folly in Jehovah witnesses.

6 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hypocrit: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2020
And the parents were not arrested? They even need to be flog.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by peterup8: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2020
that is good
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by xaggar(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2020
Thunderblasts:
You see that JW church na stupid people full am.
I rather dine with a traditional worshipper than their hypocritical ass.
Very useless in their practice and preaching.
I still know a female member of theirs that calls herself a good bitch!
I still know a colleague from their Church that when you greet her she will never reply you but will choose to gossip you at your back.
Extremely stupid set of members they ve got

Illiterate
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by philip0906(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2020
headTO:
[s]so you are a braindirty sensible. Learn not to talk like a slowpoke when u have problem with people's belief. Can you show me where in the scripture we were commanded to take blood as a form of treatment?[/s]
You murderer, shut the hell up.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by xaggar(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2020
donprinyo:

How are you so sure? Are you God?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by oglalasioux(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2020
I want to read where the parents have been thrown in jail. Attempted murder is a serious offense.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by martowskin1(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Thunderblasts:
You see that JW church na stupid people full am.
I rather dine with a traditional worshipper than their hypocritical ass.
Very useless in their practice and preaching.
I still know a female member of theirs that calls herself a good bitch!
I still know a colleague from their Church that when you greet her she will never reply you but will choose to gossip you at your back.
Extremely stupid set of members they ve got

If u are smart as u portray, u will be able to differentiate people character from their religion. Are other church member not do worst. Focus on the person, leave their religion. Religion doesn't define u.

As regard this blood issue, have read their articles about it, they are other options available outside blood which is even more expensive than blood transfusion.

I made a research about it and realised that is where the world is moving to gradually, bloodless surgery and the rest.

The parents of this child would have act improper, when u reject something, there is other options which from my research the JW medical teams pointed out and other doctors outside the JW are using it now.

So b4 u rundown people religion, make ur research, Africans have issues when practising religion and we have seen it over and over again, the religion is not the problem but the people practising it

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by TheManOfTheYear: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
headTO:
Bro shut the hell up.
Damn it.
The baby should die because of your useless religious beliefs. It only shows how brainwashed and brain dead you people are.

I'm not the type of person that dabbles into religious talks or argument, but this one touch me! This is a young innocent baby's life at stake.
U must be crazy

9 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Bacteriologist(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Ifakiland:
The main problem with this country is people forming their beliefs on others, thinking theirs is the best. Now you've subjected the baby to a life of neglect and hate, cos now people dat are supposed to show it love will show it hatred cos of the blood transfusion, it will be treated as an outcast.
For the people saying the right thing was done, I hope you can adopt the child when her parents finally rejects her... Hypos.

At least the baby has A LIFE. The government saved it..you know.. because that's what REAL HUMANS do. Brainwashed ignorants like yourself place religions over actual human lives and their right to live.

And your type of belief will BE RESISTED on all sane fronts. Because again, that's what SENSIBLE humans do.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by NaijadrivaCars: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Those JW ppl no de do transfusion o. I had couple of JW neighbours in Lagos.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hypocrit: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
marvin906:

your stupidity is one of a kind
I think he/she is a re*tar*ded jehovah witness member; a bogus one.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
This is exactly why the Russian govt proscribed them as an extremist group.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by noucompact(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
WHAT IF AFTER GIVEN THE CHILD BLOOD, AND THE CHILD DIES, WHO WILL THEN TAKE THE BLAIM?

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by philip0906(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2020
JustCurious:
That child may be ostracized, eventually by the church.... and treated as an infidel.

We are humans, first, before embracing religion. Let's remain humane.
May? The child is already an infidel, according to those buffoons.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Femlard1: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Jehovah witness and der believe ehn
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by philip0906(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2020
martowskin1:

[s]If u are smart as u portray, u will be able to differentiate people character from their religion. Are other church member not do worst. Focus on the person, leave their religion. Religion doesn't define u.

As regard this blood issue, have read their articles about it, they are other options available outside blood which is even more expensive than blood transfusion.

I made a research about it and realised that is where the world is moving to gradually, bloodless surgery and the rest.

The parents of this child would have act improper, when u reject something, there is other options which from my research the JW medical teams pointed out and other doctors outside the JW are using it now.

So b4 u rundown people religion, make ur research, Africans have issues when practising religion and we have seen it over and over again, the religion is not the problem but the people practising it[/s]
Bullocks!!!

5 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Fash20: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Romanoff:
Na wa o

I watched an episode of Grey's anatomy where a Jehovah's Witness parent refused their child treatment because of their belief. Guess what?

The mother went behind the husband's back, dropped the boy at the hospital and ran away.

Dr Karev did the surgery and transfusion on the boy, dad came threatening to sue the hospital, the mother spoke up and said I gave birth to him, I will not let him die if something can be done to save him.

Insanity in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Fash20: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Olajumoke11:
I still don’t understand how people get brainwashed by all this cruel doctrine.
————
Bible sef concur that faith without work is dead.
Faith - blood transfusion = 0
Blood transfusion - faith = 0
Faith + blood transfusion = Thanksgiving
————-
I wonder how the parent would have felt if they had their way and indirectly killed the child. They would have been fulfilled, shey??
With kind dumb maths be that.

Go and take overdose and have faith that you won't die
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hypocrit: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2020
headTO:
one potential murderer on the loose.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.