Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I'm Allergic To Joysticks, I Hate Being Pregnant, Pregnant Oyinbo Lady Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Allergic To Joysticks, I Hate Being Pregnant, Pregnant Oyinbo Lady Laments (1063 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I'm Allergic To Condoms.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Allergic To Joysticks, I Hate Being Pregnant, Pregnant Oyinbo Lady Laments by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oyinbo lady discussing with her nurse prior to child birth as she replies her nurse question if her allergies she replied saying that she is allergic to penicillin and joysticks. And hates being pregnant.

Watch Video Here:

Re: I'm Allergic To Joysticks, I Hate Being Pregnant, Pregnant Oyinbo Lady Laments by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
More

(1) (Reply)

Omo He Don Dey Red Oh Sugar Mummies Them How Far / Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit / Erica And Kiddwaya Had Sex Again Last Night (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.